Evan, the making of an Amerasian God: conclusion

cropsey23

After his encounter with Andre, Joe Rollins easily ran the 7 miles back to campus, his powerful legs helping him glide. The football jock had surged from 160lbs to 315lbs thanks to Andre, was determined to become the team quarterback. He finally had the muscle and power he had long craved for, and the coach wasn’t going to ignore him anymore.

Joe headed right to the coach’s office. Coach Hadley was 32 years old, a former defensive lineman for Notre Dame, and at 6’3” and 225lbs, was known as a stern disciplinarian, and even a bit abusive to some of the team members.

“You know the rules. Knock first,” said Coach Hadley, without even turning to face his visitor.

“I’m already here, so let’s talk,” said Joe very directly.

Coach Hadley was startled by the deep booming voice, but insisted on enforcing the rules. “Knock first….” He said as he turned around, his voice drifting off as he saw the young muscle god standing in front of him.

Joe stood before him in just a pair of skin-tight jeans that hung very low on his waist. He didn’t even consider wearing a shirt, instead flaunting his new 54-inch chest, which was now covered with thick, jet-black hair.

Before the Coach could even gasp an utterance, Joe took charge of the situation.

“I want to be quarterback, Hadley,” he said, dispensing with the respectful title of “Coach.”

“The lineup is already agreed, Joe,” the Coach stammered. “We’ve run the routines. Steve Landon is the quarterback.” The Coach blinked, and then continued, “You look amazing. I can see about switching you to the defense. Would that work for you?”

“Nah,” said Joe nonchalantly. “Quarterback.” Joe, now standing 6’5”, towered over the Coach. His eyes narrowed, and he said, “I’m bigger. I’m stronger. I’m faster. Than everyone, he said for emphasis.”

To prove his point, he picked up one of the Coach’s trophies, wrapped his huge hand around it. “I’m stronger Coach.” Joe eyed the stunned man, and before he could even protest, flexed his massive forearms and crushed the huge trophy with ease. “That was too easy,” said Joe.

They stood facing each other in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Without removing his gaze from the Coach, Joe barked out in a deep, booming voice: “STEVE LANDON, INTO THE COACH’S OFFICE NOW.”

Steve showed up in a few seconds. He was a solid athlete, about 6’3” and a solid 235lbs. “What is it Coach,” he asked, not seeing Joe in the corner.

“We are reshuffling the lineup, Steve,” said Joe, taking control from the Coach. “I should be the quarterback now, don’t you agree?” Steve looked in stunned amazement at Joe.

“No fucking way, man. I worked too hard for this,” said Steve. Joe just laughed and shook his head. He backed Steve into a corner, and then with one hand, lifted him up off the floor. Joe pressed against his throat with his forearm, slowly cutting off his breath. He noticed Steve had an instant hard-on.

“Hey Coach, see that,” he said, laughing. “PULL DOWN YOUR JEANS LANDON.” Steve complied immediately, revealing a thick boner. He started to stroke himself at Joe’s command. Between gasping for breath, and being subject to Joe’s awesome display of power, he was immensely turned on.

Joe turned to the Coach and said, “Make the call. NOW.” Coach Hadley looked at Steve helplessly and then back to Joe.

“Okay, Joe. You are the quarterback now. Sorry Steve, I don’t have much choice..” With that, Steve exploded a huge load all over Joe’s furry, solid abs.

Joe looked down in amusement, clenched his 8-pack  and said “Well, someone will have to clean that up.” And then, like butter on a sizzling frying pan, the load of cum dissolved and was absorbed by Joe. He felt a small surge going through his body, and felt his back and chest start to widen even more.

With that, he dropped the ex-quarterback on the floor. “Holy shit Landon… did you see that? I can absorb your cum and convert it into even more muscle.” Joe laughed in a loud, booming voice. “You guys are now forbidden from cumming unless I’m in the room. THAT MEANS YOU TOO, HADLEY,” he said to the now quivering Coach. 

“Oh, and by the way, Coach”, he said derisively, “I have some buddies who will now be in charge of strength and conditioning. Understood?”

“Yes, Joe… of course.”

“Good. Now I see a boner in your jeans Coach. Take out your dick and jerk off to me and on me. I need more muscle.” And with that, Joe had taken over the football team.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Over the next few weeks, Evan’s business plans started to come together. Todd opened the CrossFit gym, and Andre was now running the smoothie shop.

New members to the gym were given three months of unlimited smoothies. Between Todd’s intense coaching, and Andre’s nutrient-dense smoothies, the gym members stared to see impressive gains. Records for bench press, dead lift and back squats were set, and then quickly broken. 

Evan was keeping meticulous training records, and the average weight of the gym membership soared from 175lbs to 235lbs in just three months. His vision of an Army of Gods was becoming true.

Word started to spread around town about the “beast machine” and membership soared. 

Todd was at Evan’s side 24/7, and still swallowing every drop of cum that the Amerasian god produced. Todd had dark, violent tendencies, but Evan was able to keep him subdued.

Andrew was well aware of the relationship between Evan and Todd, and he made a critical mistake when he confronted Todd about it.

Todd now outmuscled his old college friend by 115lbs, and he wasn’t afraid to use it. They were closing up the gym one night when Andrew finally spoke up.

“Todd, I have a good idea of what is going on between you and Evan. It needs to stop.”

Todd didn’t say a word. He walked over to Andrew and gave him a slight chest bump, easily pushing him back. Andrew, who used to have a four-inch height advantage over Todd, was now looking up at him.

Todd gave him another chest bump, this time even harder. “No,” was all he said. “No Andrew, it doesn’t stop. Do you feel that power in me now? You see everyone around here, including you, is bigger and stronger, and we all owe it to Evan. Am I right?”

Andrew wasn’t used to backing down to Todd, and he stood firmly.

Todd leaned down and whispered into Andrew’s ear: “You are growing because Evan jerks off into your shakes, Andrew. And that’s a load that I’m not swallowing. So just back off, okay?”

Andrew reeled, at the stunning revelation, even though he suspected all along. He was somehow able to convert his own son’s DNA into muscle.

Andrew quietly avoided Todd the next few days. They ran into each other in the gym again, and Andrew was shirtless, proudly showing off his muscled chest to the younger athletes.

“Todd, you were right. I fucking love having this muscle more than anything,” said Andrew. “I’d do anything to get more…. To get as big as you,” he said, his eyes drifting down to Todd’s huge bulge.

Todd just chuckled. “I’ve already discussed it with Evan. My cum is quite potent now, well, due to my diet…. So yeah, I think we can get you a bit bigger.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few months later, Evan gathered the staff in the smoothie shop.

“I have a personal announcement to make. Dad, you will want to listen up.” Andrew looked over at his son.

“Dad, you were never told this. When you left me and Mom in Korea 18 years ago, she was pregnant at the time.”

Andrew looked up, speechless.

“Yes Dad, you have another son. I haven’t seen him in 2 years, but he just arrived here today on a rugby scholarship.”

JIHUN, boomed Evan, calling to his younger brother.

They all turned to look at Jihun entered the room, standing at 6’3” tall, and with a solid rugger build of 225lbs.

The amazed crowd watched as the two brothers clasped.

Andre and Todd exchanged a silent, knowing look. But they could read each other’s minds: “Only 18… and already quite huge.”

And he hasn’t even had a smoothie yet.

A titanic struggle was about to ensue. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2