Nailed It (Justin Bieber x Zac Efron)

timmyfitness

Back in 2012, Justin Bieber decided to start to go to a gym in LA, he wanted to workout and to be muscular, his boyish appeal wasn't supposed to work  for him anymore, he need to be masculine to be a star

He found Zac Efron in the same gym, Zac is generally a pretty nice guy, but when he found the skinny kid trying to lift small weights he couldn't help but make fun of it

Z: "-Look at it, the boy can't lift even two pounds"

J: "-I'm just starting"

Z: "When I started I lifted more than that, I'm pretty sure"

Efron harrassment keeps going on and on, untill some day that Bieber didn't show up anymore...

G4RiT7h.jpg

Then some years later, in 2017, Efron was working out his chest in bench press, when his exercise was over, a guy show up and just put more ten pounds in the bar

It was Justin...

gq9s9jg.jpg

Bieber didn't want to humiliate Zac with words, he wanted the situation to speak for itself, he wanted to say "look I can lift more than you do now"

Zac keeps looking in hope that something would went wrong, but it didn't happened

Bieber lifted the weights with such ease, he didn't moaned as much as Zac

Agqw4nz.gif

At this point Efron still had the best biceps, but anyone could notice Bieber's abs, chest and ass gave Zac a run for his money.

VyhnIsx.jpg

Even at the biceps department.. Efron starts to get threatened

ML6Hs2b.jpg

7aMMK2q.jpg

Efron pretended that he never bullied Bieber, if he didn't mention it, it didn't happened, anyway he could say he was just trying to motivate him

Constantly and daily Bieber looked at Efron with death stares that make him tremble his legs

Bieber didn't was physically imponent or intimidating, but was enough for Zac to don't want trouble with him, not to say he was used to train fight and wrestling, something that Zac wasn't used to do

pE50l1M.gif

But they remain friendly to each other

Constantly comparing their muscles, Zac run from strength challenges (like arm wrestling), but muscle size is still arguable at this point

Bieber was trying to lay the groundwork for a wrestling match / MMA combat 

Something is pretty clear, Zac wouldn’t fight in front of everyone but for sure would fight “hidden”, this kid Bieber is a douchebag and he needs a lesson, everyone knows that, and he wouldn’t waste the chance to beat the shit out of him

Bieber thought that him would make that challenge, but Efron did it first, invitating him to a match at his house

Bieber appear at Efron’s home, ready to fight, and tried to make an agreement over the results, he wants sex after the fight, and the loser will bottom, Zac gets angry, he thinks “why is he trying to do this?”, but suddenly he realizes Bieber wants to disconcert him and accept the challenge

Before the fight, they played mercy, Zac is confident, he puts a lot of his strength as he bends Bieber with ease, then Bieber get on his knees and Efron is about to win… but Efron suddenly stops, he don’t know what is going on but Bieber’s arms turns unbendable.

Bieber was just toying, playing with his expectations: “if the guy is so easy, I don’t need to put too much effort”. But Zac didn’t know he needed to put all of himself into it, so when Bieber take control, it was  very hard for Zac to recover

In a smart and fast move Bieber choke Efron into his armpits

J: yeah suck my nasty, sweaty pits, this is your place

Efron is in despair but suddenly he starts to choke Bieber’s neck with his legs, Bieber have no choice but release his face

Now Zac is in control, it’s hard to escape a leg hold and Zac just enjoy… Zac starts to move around with Bieber trapped on his legs, moving Bieber around, move him for the left, them move him for the right

Then Bieber gets on his knees, still trapped, but he have a way out

He holds Efron’s legs with his arms and start to push Efron to the wall, drag Efron by the ground, Efron releases him and now it’s time for a fast move

Bieber choke Efron on his pits again, but now he does it violently, pressing Zac’s face against the ground just to take off his breathe

Then he starts to get up, with Efron trapped on his arms, he basically pull Zac’s off by the neck, and starts to walk, Zac is with his legs bent, crawling, he can’t escape

Bieber orders

J: Lick my pits, now I’m talking seriously

Efron moans

Bieber chokes hard and screams

LICK IT!

Efron lick the pits, Bieber just hold a little because Efron couldn’t stop licking, Bieber let it happen because he wanted to enjoy the taste to be in control

Bieber releases Efron who got off with a hard moan, falling on his knees

Bieber go to the scoreboard:

1X0

WleUDiu.gif

Zac is pissed off, but he don’t let himself to be defeated, all the situation just fuels his anger

2nd round starts

Zac just hold Bieber in another strength competition, now he’s more ready, he won’t let Bieber fool him, playing mercy again, now there’s nothing that Bieber can do, he’s giving it all but Zac still bend him, put Bieber on the ground

Suddenly Zac pulls Bieber by the legs, thrown the legs, sit on Bieber’s chest, kneeling on the ground, puts Bieber’s arms ander his legs and start to torture him, pinching and twitching his nipples, then punching his chest and finally pulling Bieber by his hair to rub Bieber’s face on his dick

Still in control Zac flex his muscles over Bieber, but decided to still have some fun

He pull Bieber’s face, again, and rub on his dick, and keep rubbing and rubbing while Bieber moans, pull with one hand while flex the other arm, laugh

When he’s about to release Bieber he just get his balls and press it hard, don’t underestimate Zac ballbusting powers, Bieber about to cry starts to fight Efron’s hand, but of course Zac fights back and keeps destroying his balls, then Zac squeeze and punch Bieber’s chest, repeatedly

When Bieber looks over Efron lift him, and give him a bearhug, make Bieber feel like his back would be crushed, and squeeze, squeeze him so hard, Bieber thinks “at some point he will get tired, I’m not that light to carry” but Zac never get tired and the situation comes to unbearable

Bieber taps, it’s over, Efron won that round, Efron is dangerous, Bieber learned that he’s a destroying machine when he’s angry, and he can do everything to win “if Efron cheats I’m going to cheat to take the upper hand too”

1X1

3rd round starts, they hold each other and start to push, very hard, Bieber used this as a distraction and kick Efron in the balls suddenly putting Efron on the ground, he just starts to beat Efron over him

q74hpLG.gif

Bieber uses his armpits (again) to suffocate, he choke Efron a little bit then lift him, holding him by the legs and neck, put Efron upside his shoulders and start a torture rack

Bieber stretch Efron out, that screams loudly

when Bieber looks into a mirror to proudly look at the monster he took control, he notes Efron is with an indecent boner popping out of his singlet... 

Bieber quickly thinks “I will take advantage of this” 

J: Its 2X1 for me now, isn’t it?

Bieber says with Efron on his shoulders

He goes to the scoreboard and change the score

J: I didn’t finished it yet

Bieber starts to move Zefron, puts him in a reverse inverted bearhug, hold him hard, Efron moans, Bieber starts to take him down, till Zac’s face get in front of his dick, puts Zac’s face inside the speedo

J: Learn something man, you wanted to teach me a lesson and maybe I deserve one… but unfortunately it’s not one of your movies where the good guy wins, this is real life… maybe someone needs to teach me something.. but needs to be someone better than you.. now you know what you have to do

Upside down, Efron starts to suck Bieber’s dick, he’s upside down, with a boner so embarrassing on his own speedo and of course Bieber took advantage of this also

While Zac sucks him, Bieber starts to masturbate Zac, he does it so softly, and found amusing to see Efron’s body spasms everytime he stops

Bieber make Zac jizz all over his speedo, right after Bieber jizz on Zac’s face, lift Zac’s up and thrown him on the ground

Zac is destroyed, with his face full of Bieber’s cum, his speedo full of his own cum, he could fight back but is afraid to get another beatdown, it’s embarrassing to see an almost 30 years old man submitting so shamefully to a 22 years old boy but he did it anyway

Bieber pulls Efron by the hair and make Efron kiss every block of his abs, so Efron give Bieber 8 kisses on his belly, while Bieber pull him over

J: Remember what we agreed to

Z: You don’t get tired to abuse me like this?

J: no I don’t, now get in position

Zac gets in position to be fucked in the ass like a bitch, he’s too humiliated to fight back and too humiliated to don’t be humiliated a little bit more

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, bmoore said:

more!

at some point I will try about other famous people

as for Zac and Justin, I just love to make muscles compare of them

iKOHPXw.jpg

Zac will have a rematch at some point, will he win, or will he embarrass himself again?

F2S6PGO.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...