vga518

Assistance in finding a Book

Question

To anyone who was around in the time of the Original Forum I am in need of assistance. I am looking for a story that was originally posted to the forums but then removed because the author PUBLISHED them! (YAY!) He recompiled the story he gave us on the forum and edited/ added things. 

The Plot of the original story was of a small boy who agrees to go work on a farm for a family friend and take part in an experiment that has him ultimately grow HUGE! He also falls in love with the a college Boy who is working as an assurance for the experiment. Among other crazy things ultimately happening. If anyone can assist me either with copies of the original or when the titles he gave the story when he published them that would be great. 

2 answers to this question

Are you thinking of the GROWING PAINS series by U. M. Lassiter?  Six parts are available on Amazon along with some of his other books.

7 hours ago, Vanished said:

Are you thinking of the GROWING PAINS series by U. M. Lassiter?  Six parts are available on Amazon along with some of his other books.

YES! Thank you that’s it!!