A new Superman- Roger

BigBen

Hey. Just a quickie

-

Roger was a good looking guy in his mid forties, square jaw, nice blue eyes, dark brown hair. However the only thing was he was skinny as a rake and really lacked in confidence - something his two brattish step sons, Chad and Cody took advantage of. Roger felt sorry for them because their mother passed a few years back but they had really taken advantage of Rogers sympathy to be given money, clothes, anything they wanted while they lazed around the house watching tv and playing video games. This made Roger depressed.

While on his lunch break Roger was walking through town when he saw the new fountain that had been installed in the square, and next to that fountain was a sign that read 'Wishing Fountain - donate £1 In the fountain and your deepest desire will come to fruition within 24 hours.'

'What the hell' Roger thought and tossed a pound into the fountain, although he wasn't really sure what his deepest desire was. He wasn't materialistic, didn't care for money, and had no deep dark sexual fantasies (he was aware of). Nothing happened immediately after Roger tossed in the coin so he thought no more of it.

When Roger got home that evening, Cody and Chad started bossing him around as usual "did you pick up the new Resident Evil, Roger?" Cody barked!

"Umm no sorry" Roger said, a tone of cowardice in his voice

"What the fuck do you mean No!!" Cody shouted stomping over to his step dad. "Listen "pops" we'll always be bigger than you so really need to start doing EVERYTHING we FUCKING SAY!" yelled Cody looming over his meek stepdad before stomping off.

Just then Roger noticed there was a package for him. He opened it up, having no idea what was inside to reveal a silky, spandex Superman costume, just like the one Christopher Reeves wore! Red trunks boots and cape to complete it! Roger was amazed and really drawn to the costume, he loved superman as a kid and secretly had a thing for the man of steel too. He quickly and sneakily took it up to his room before the boys could notice it.

Once in his room with the door shut Roger wasted no time in stripping himself of his shirt tie and slacks, before peeling off his socks and briefs as his cock began to awaken and stiffen. He unravelled the superman suit and slipped in one leg than the other, and surprisingly the suit was just the right size for his weak body. He continued to pull the suit up on his chest pulling his arms through the sleeves, pulling the trunks up, throwing the cape on and putting on the boots. Roger took a look in his mirror and loved the look of himself as Superman.

Just then Roger heard a voice in his head, "Hello Roger do you hear me?"

"What the fuck who's this?"

"This is Superman, Roger, I see you like the suit I sent You, I've been watching you for a long time, and when I saw you toss that coin into that fountain I knew deep down what you wanted."

"A superman suit?"

"Haha no Roger, to BE a new Superman, if you truly desire it, to be like me and help protect the earth as I see you're a good guy. You can have my powers, my abilities, my strength, speed, stamina and my godlike body if you wish it, as I've come to realise i can't protect this world by myself. So, do you wish it?"

Did Roger wish it? Fuck yeah he thought! To be a god amongst men and teach his stepsons a lesson or two? Roger didn't give it a second thought.

"I wish it Superman! GIVE ME POWER!!!!"

The door suddenly burst open as Cody and Chad heard their stepdad shout. "What the fuck Roger? Why are you dressed like that? Haha you look pathetic!!"

A deep chuckle came from Roger as he started to feel power flow through his body, "oh pathetic am I? We'll soon see about that!" And with that Roger began to flex in his costume as a bright light engulfed him and then the boys couldn't believe their eyes. Muscle upon muscle was being inflated into their stepdad, as his body went up from 130lbs, to 180lbs in a matter of seconds.

"HAHAHAHA FINALLY I'M THE MAN OF THE HOUSE NOW BOYS" shouted Roger as his pecs jutted out in front of him, biceps exploded into the size of softballs, legs became as thick as tree trunks, all the while stretching and expanding the superman costume.

Chad and Cody couldn't help but look at their step dad In awe, wonder and slight horror at the thought of what Roger would do to them. Roger just continued to grow and grow, becoming taller and taller too soon looming over his boys with shit eating grin, 180lbs became 240lbs, 240lbs became 300lbs! Roger was in ecstasy as he felt his body stretch, harden and grow even more as he became a demigod, he felt and acknowledged his powers and how to use them as he continued to flex and feel his body through the skintight suit, turning himself on even more.

As the transformation was complete and the light faded, Roger moved at lightning speed grabbing Cody by the scruff of the neck and lifting him high with one arm like he was Nothing! "Check me out boys! Say hello to Superdad! HAHAHAHAHA!....Hey Cody, fancy a flying lesson?" And with that Roger bearhugged Cody then took off at lightning speed flying into the air making a hole in the roof with Chad looking on in amazement and getting quite hard at what he just saw...

"TIME TO TEACH YOU A LESSON SOME yelled Roger as he continued to fly above skyscrapers and mountains with Cody in his arms, kicking and squirming and absolutely shitting himself. "Please dad I'm sorry I'll do anything I swear"

10 minutes later Chad was naked on Rogers bed jacking himself off at whar he just witnessed when there was a blur and standing there at the edge of the bed in all his red and blue glory, huge muscular arms folded across his chest was Roger. "Like what you see boy?" Said Roger and he flexed his pecs then his arms.

"Wh-what did you do with Cody?"

"Oh I just left him on a tiny deserted island for a while, teach that punk brother of yours a lesson. You, on the other hand, I can think of another form of punishment"

And with that, Roger closed his eyes and wished the suit away, showcasing his naked muscular godlike glory. His monster cock starting to rise...

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 12:34 PM, BigBen said:

Hey. Just a quickie

-

Roger was a good looking guy in his mid forties, square jaw, nice blue eyes, dark brown hair. However the only thing was he was skinny as a rake and really lacked in confidence - something his two brattish step sons, Chad and Cody took advantage of. Roger felt sorry for them because their mother passed a few years back but they had really taken advantage of Rogers sympathy to be given money, clothes, anything they wanted while they lazed around the house watching tv and playing video games. This made Roger depressed.

While on his lunch break Roger was walking through town when he saw the new fountain that had been installed in the square, and next to that fountain was a sign that read 'Wishing Fountain - donate £1 In the fountain and your deepest desire will come to fruition within 24 hours.'

'What the hell' Roger thought and tossed a pound into the fountain, although he wasn't really sure what his deepest desire was. He wasn't materialistic, didn't care for money, and had no deep dark sexual fantasies (he was aware of). Nothing happened immediately after Roger tossed in the coin so he thought no more of it.

When Roger got home that evening, Cody and Chad started bossing him around as usual "did you pick up the new Resident Evil, Roger?" Cody barked!

"Umm no sorry" Roger said, a tone of cowardice in his voice

"What the fuck do you mean No!!" Cody shouted stomping over to his step dad. "Listen "pops" we'll always be bigger than you so really need to start doing EVERYTHING we FUCKING SAY!" yelled Cody looming over his meek stepdad before stomping off.

Just then Roger noticed there was a package for him. He opened it up, having no idea what was inside to reveal a silky, spandex Superman costume, just like the one Christopher Reeves wore! Red trunks boots and cape to complete it! Roger was amazed and really drawn to the costume, he loved superman as a kid and secretly had a thing for the man of steel too. He quickly and sneakily took it up to his room before the boys could notice it.

Once in his room with the door shut Roger wasted no time in stripping himself of his shirt tie and slacks, before peeling off his socks and briefs as his cock began to awaken and stiffen. He unravelled the superman suit and slipped in one leg than the other, and surprisingly the suit was just the right size for his weak body. He continued to pull the suit up on his chest pulling his arms through the sleeves, pulling the trunks up, throwing the cape on and putting on the boots. Roger took a look in his mirror and loved the look of himself as Superman.

Just then Roger heard a voice in his head, "Hello Roger do you hear me?"

"What the fuck who's this?"

"This is Superman, Roger, I see you like the suit I sent You, I've been watching you for a long time, and when I saw you toss that coin into that fountain I knew deep down what you wanted."

"A superman suit?"

"Haha no Roger, to BE a new Superman, if you truly desire it, to be like me and help protect the earth as I see you're a good guy. You can have my powers, my abilities, my strength, speed, stamina and my godlike body if you wish it, as I've come to realise i can't protect this world by myself. So, do you wish it?"

Did Roger wish it? Fuck yeah he thought! To be a god amongst men and teach his stepsons a lesson or two? Roger didn't give it a second thought.

"I wish it Superman! GIVE ME POWER!!!!"

The door suddenly burst open as Cody and Chad heard their stepdad shout. "What the fuck Roger? Why are you dressed like that? Haha you look pathetic!!"

A deep chuckle came from Roger as he started to feel power flow through his body, "oh pathetic am I? We'll soon see about that!" And with that Roger began to flex in his costume as a bright light engulfed him and then the boys couldn't believe their eyes. Muscle upon muscle was being inflated into their stepdad, as his body went up from 130lbs, to 180lbs in a matter of seconds.

"HAHAHAHA FINALLY I'M THE MAN OF THE HOUSE NOW BOYS" shouted Roger as his pecs jutted out in front of him, biceps exploded into the size of softballs, legs became as thick as tree trunks, all the while stretching and expanding the superman costume.

Chad and Cody couldn't help but look at their step dad In awe, wonder and slight horror at the thought of what Roger would do to them. Roger just continued to grow and grow, becoming taller and taller too soon looming over his boys with shit eating grin, 180lbs became 240lbs, 240lbs became 300lbs! Roger was in ecstasy as he felt his body stretch, harden and grow even more as he became a demigod, he felt and acknowledged his powers and how to use them as he continued to flex and feel his body through the skintight suit, turning himself on even more.

As the transformation was complete and the light faded, Roger moved at lightning speed grabbing Cody by the scruff of the neck and lifting him high with one arm like he was Nothing! "Check me out boys! Say hello to Superdad! HAHAHAHAHA!....Hey Cody, fancy a flying lesson?" And with that Roger bearhugged Cody then took off at lightning speed flying into the air making a hole in the roof with Chad looking on in amazement and getting quite hard at what he just saw...

"TIME TO TEACH YOU A LESSON SOME yelled Roger as he continued to fly above skyscrapers and mountains with Cody in his arms, kicking and squirming and absolutely shitting himself. "Please dad I'm sorry I'll do anything I swear"

10 minutes later Chad was naked on Rogers bed jacking himself off at whar he just witnessed when there was a blur and standing there at the edge of the bed in all his red and blue glory, huge muscular arms folded across his chest was Roger. "Like what you see boy?" Said Roger and he flexed his pecs then his arms.

"Wh-what did you do with Cody?"

"Oh I just left him on a tiny deserted island for a while, teach that punk brother of yours a lesson. You, on the other hand, I can think of another form of punishment"

And with that, Roger closed his eyes and wished the suit away, showcasing his naked muscular godlike glory. His monster cock starting to rise...

wow..I do some erotic superman / superboy stories, AND this is one of the best I´ve had read . Congratulations. 

00 RC smashing badguy05.jpg

Edited by jura