Big Boys and Their Toys - Part Seven

londonboy

Michael gazed in shocked awe as he watched the insanely loaded bar smoothly go down towards Saul’s mammoth chest and then swiftly back into the air as if it were nothing for the big man’s huge arms to lift it.  Michael had never seen pectoral muscles so humongous – or so obviously packed with hard solid meat.  Saul’s chest looked to be about four times as thick as his mid-section.  Michael was pretty sure the elder man’s chest could stop almost anything speeding towards it.  The numerous plates on the ends of the bar might as well have been the size of small cars.  The bar bowed from the pressure.  Michael had attempted to do the math in his head as Saul added weights on the bar, but it had become too much to keep up with.  The enormous senior man didn’t seem to be struggling with the thing at all – as a matter of fact he seemed to be enjoying every second of the many reps he was effortlessly performing, as if he were trying to impress his new client. The younger, smaller man could not begin to fathom this kind of strength.  

“How many of me would equal what you are benching, Saul?”

“Probably six or seven of you, Michael.”

“No normal human is supposed to be able to lift that much.  You must be from Mount Olympus.”

“Well there aren’t many that can.”

“Especially those at your age.”

“Do I detect some ageism? Gray hair doesn’t mean feeble, Michael. It means years of building and years of getting stronger.  Why can’t a man in his late fifties – soon to be sixty - be really strong?”

“He can, Saul, I’m just saying it’s not normal. God, I think I would need a crane to move that thing.”

“I’m second in my weight division for benching, but I’m first in many other competitions.  You’ll see my name on about eight plaques over there on the wall.  I love being strong.  Lifting heavy things is a big turn on for me.  I like to watch the young whipper-snappers freak out when they see this gray haired older man picking up something that boggles their mind and then lifting it over my head with no problem.  And then when I do numerous repetitions it really sends them over the edge.  Don’t know why it intimidates guys so much, but their reactions always get me very excited.”

“I can see that.  Your sweats don’t hide much, big man.  As a matter of fact, you probably don’t have a piece of clothing that could even begin to hide any part of your hugeness. You could wear a quilt and still look huge.”

“Yeah, when I lift I have a perpetual hard-on.  I can’t help it.  There’s just something about pushing all this iron up into the air that gets me going. It’s like moving mountains.  I love the way it makes me feel so powerful. And then there’s the shocked gazes I get that add a lot to my pleasure.  Lots of guys are into strength; you know . . . they just don’t admit it.  When I lift I can immediately sense a strength whore within the entire gym.  The clues are salivating, bug eyes, gaping mouths, and quick exits to bathroom stalls. But I’m not the only one sporting some wood.  Your giant Redwood is paying homage to my lifting, too.  Surely, that huge thing of yours is illegal in some parts of the world. In an effort to even up the score, I’ll say that no man is supposed to be swinging a bat the size of yours – especially a man as small as you.  Speaking of cranes, young man – that thing looks like it could lift a lot!”

“What can I say?  I’m just a freak of nature.  And there’s no way it could stay calm watching you lift so much weight.”

“A freak, huh, just like me. But, really, I don’t consider either of us freaks.  I’d say we’ve been blessed.  And I’m definitely going to need you to share your blessing with me sometime.  Now, I’ve lost count.  What rep is this?”

“I’m not sure, but I know you’ve pushed that over-loaded bar into the air more than fifty times and you’re not even sweating.  You might as well be lifting the back of some small car.”

“I can do that for you, if you want me to, Michael.  It doesn’t even have to be a small car.”

“Fuck, can you really?”

“Yeah, I can.  I can bench it or deadlift it, too.  It’s your call.  It would be my pleasure to show off for you.  I usually get so excited when I do it I end up squirting a big load. There I am, holding the back of the car in the air and I’m shaking like I’m having some kind of seizure.  It’s hot as hell.  I get the feeling you’d have the same reaction.  So, back to business before one of us has an accident - do you understand the concept of benching, now?”

“Yes.  How could I not given your demonstration?  And I even remember that it’s good for the chest.  Mainly because I see that your humongous chest has now swollen to the size of my queen size bed.”

“Right.  And now, let’s show you some one arm curls.  We want to help you build hard biceps, like mine.”

“That’s not possible, big guy.  Your arms are bigger than my upper body.”

“Maybe so, but we can still get them bigger.  You go to that end of the weight rack.  Grab the ones that are ten pounds.  I’ll grab the ones over here that are one hundred.  Okay, now keep your back straight, like this, while you bring up your hands – twisting a little at the end.  You want to get a good pump.”

Michael’s face went a little white when the hundred pound weights swung upward and Saul’s arms bulged. The younger man hadn’t been prepared for how gigantic the guns could actually swell.  It was the most glorious sight that Michael had ever seen.  The blood in his body all rushed to his massive rod and he became light headed.  He blurted out the first thing that came into his head.

“Oh hell, look at your arms popping out like blimps taking off from the ground.  Those things are so huge!”

“It’s one of the advantages of lifting such heavy things.  I like the way big arms scream how strong a guy is, don’t you.  Enormous biceps surrounded by super tight sleeves is like the best eye candy ever, isn’t it?  I have an idea, put your weights down, Michael, and come stand behind me. Grab hold of my arms as I lift and you’ll feel what the biceps does when it’s curling.  There’s no better way of learning than ‘hands-on’ activities.”

“Won’t that look a little weird?”

“Who cares?  No one’s going to say anything.  They all know I could toss them across the gym if I wanted to. Besides, most of the guys in this place would love to grab hold of my huge guns, themselves.  I have dudes coming up to me all the time asking if they could feel my arms or would I please show off my strength by lifting them. You into being lifted, Michael?”

“Hell yes, although no one’s ever picked me up into the air before.”

“We’ll have to change that very soon.  That’s it, get behind me.  Now, reach up and grab my biceps.”

“Holy hell, it’s like touching granite.  That’s not skin, it’s stone!”

“Wait until I lift the weight…”

“Oh fuck!  It swells up even bigger and ten times harder. Like I said before, you’re not normal. You gotta be a superhero or something.”

“I can be a superhero for you, Michael.  If that’s what you like.  How about you call me your Thor, or, better yet, your Incredible Hulk.”

“Except you won’t have to grow when you’re mad, Saul, because you’re already gigantic.  How tall are you?”

“Six seven and a half.”

“Damn.  And how much do you weigh?”

“Three hundred and ninety pounds.”

“That means you’re almost more than three of me, Saul!  You’re more than twenty-five years older than me and, yet, you dwarf me in every way.”

“Not every way, Michael. That thing between your legs would beat mine in a wrestling match.  I think it could be two big men in a wrestling match.  Why don’t you pull in a little closer to my body, bud, and let an old man feel that hard tool.  Aw yeah, you’re short enough for that thing to fit perfectly up in my ass cheeks. That feels nice, Michael, real nice. The only thing that would feel better is if it were much deeper.”

“Okay, Saul, quit squeezing your cheeks or we’re going to have an accident.  The combination of that and your arms swelling up enormously hard is enough to do me in.  I’m going to have to take a break.”

“I think this is a good time to stop, anyway, Michael.  I’d like to go get that coffee you offered and get to know you better.  Who knows, you might even find me charming.”

“Hugely charming, Saul . . . hugely charming.”

Michael stepped away from the big man – giving his arms another quick squeeze before he did.  The big man smiled and emitted an appreciative moan.  Saul replaced the weights he’d been lifting with a loud thud that caused the entire rack to shake.  The smaller man could not fathom being able to lift those things with one hand.  He barely could lift a hundred pounds with both hands!  He stared at the big man as Saul re-racked the ten-pound weights, too.  The larger man noticed the look on his new friends face.

“My size doesn’t intimidate you does it, Michael?”

“Hell no!  It turns me on as much as your strength does.  It’s like being next to a giant.”

“All my life I’ve been called a giant freak.  I hit six feet when I was in seventh grade.  I towered over most of my teachers.  The size of my feet and hands made most of the grown men in my school insanely jealous.  Most of the other kids were scared of me.  I could have made the best bully, but I was just too nice.  I liked befriending people – not harassing them. It wasn’t until I started fooling around with other boys in the ninth grade that I realized my size and power could make me popular.  I had no idea other guy’s loved big, strong men so much.  That year was the first time someone asked me to lift them.  It was a friend of mine who had come over to spend the night.  We were down in our basement and out of the blue he asked me to grab him by the armpits and lift him in to the air.  I instantly shot rock hard.  I also knew it would be easy as hell.  He said he knew I could do it, because I was twice the size of him and he’d seen me lifting in the school gym.  He didn’t weigh anything so I hoisted him effortlessly.  I was actually quite surprised by how light he was.  The dude came on the spot.  There he was like a rag doll flopping around in my arms – with the biggest grin on his face I had ever seen.  I held him in the air until he fully recovered and when I put him down on the ground, he just looked up at me and said thanks.  We spent the rest of ninth grade and most of tenth with him trying to think of new ways for me to show off my strength and have him cum. We were both sad as hell when his parents announced they were moving.  I looked him up about two years ago – he’s married now with four kids. That didn’t stop him, however, from taking me down to his basement and busting out a bunch of wads with me lifting him in new ways.”

“Size and power turn me on more than anything, Saul.  I’ve known a few strong guys in my life, but no one comes close to you.  A guy showing off his power is the best foreplay ever. You’re like a wet dream come true for me.  I’m afraid you’ve set the bar so high – not to mention with too much weight – that no one will ever come close to matching you.  And, what about you?  What gets your motor going?”

“To be completely honest, Michael, I’m a true size queen - so the answer is easy.  Giant cock.  I’m the most powerful bottom you’ll ever meet and my bulges give a guy a lot to play with as he pounds me.  My ass can milk a guy until he’s ready to pass out from exhaustion.”

By this point the two men were in the locker room and Michael allowed his enormous hard rod to openly twitch back and forth in his sweats simply from what Saul was sharing. There was nothing Michael loved more in the world than an older muscled bottom.  There was just something about plowing a muscled gray-haired man that made the younger guy feel more alive than ever.  He was reveling in the fact that he had met Saul when the bigger man suddenly bent down and gave him a hard aggressive kiss on the lips, his tongue exploring Michael’s mouth like some kind of wild animal on sexual overdrive. Finally, the giant pulled away and Michael opened his eyes.

“I just needed you to know how I felt.”

“I can make it so you walk funny, tomorrow, big man.  I know how to swing my giant bat like a pro.  I’ve got the size and the skills.  You’ll forget about every other man you’ve ever been with once you’re in the sack with me. I could make you the happiest giant on earth.”

“You had me at ‘walk funny tomorrow.’  I have a feeling I can return the favor, Michael, by showing off my strength and muscles every chance I get.  Let’s begin now by letting you see what made my friend in ninth grade so happy.”

Saul slipped his hands under the arms of Michael and lifted him into the air as if he weighed no more than a jacket.  Michael let out a soft whimper of approval and then cooed like a little baby.  His massive cock was now pressing against his sweats like he had a bazooka stuffed down there.  The big man held the other guy in the air for a while; just to emphasize his strength even more.  Michael began to worry that he was going to shoot a big wad right there and then, but before that could happen, Saul placed him back on the ground.  The big man had clearly gauged how much the younger one could take. He looked down at the shorter man.

“It’s like you’ve got a third leg, little man.  That is simply mind-blowing.”

“My friends in high school used to call me ‘Tripod.’  I finally reached a point where I stopped trying to hide the huge thing.  I always cause a big scene if I get turned on in public. Fathers actually cover their children’s eyes when they see me, but most of them don’t turn away.”

“I have a feeling that massive things is going to open me up in ways I can’t even imagine, Michael.”

“I promise I’ll be gentle . . . well, at first, anyway.”

“I’ll take that coffee now, Michael.  And then I’ll take a nice dinner.  After that, I’m hoping you’ll offer me a hard plowing.  And when we take breaks I can lift heavy things for you and let you grope hard muscle.”

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2