Part Five

After half an hour of what James could only pant as "heaven" Larry stepped back and moaned "Oh, James, I've never felt this strong, this powerful, this manly" and with that he grabbed his student by the waist and taking a deep breath grunted "And here's the payback" but  despite all the strength coursing through him, Larry still couldn't pick James up due to them being both the same height. As he panted his failure, James had an idea that made his semi flaccid eleven inch cock harden. He sat down in the chair, asked Larry to strap him in and then announced "Switch it on, this time flip the switch up"

As soon as Larry did so, James screamed in ecstasy moaning "Just as I took some mass from that parallel dimension to make you the man of both our dreams, I can also reverse the process. Already I am less than six foot six and still shrinking. Shall I tell you why? This is why I invented this device, so that you could finally pick me up. Pick me up, carry me, even use me as a back pack. Yeah, six foot and shrinking. Imagine it Larry, our dreams are about to become reality. Five foot six, nearly there, five foot four, now, switch it off!"

As Larry moved the switch to the neutral position, he gasped in amazement as James stood up and only came up to the bottom of his pecs, a sight that made James even more aroused and as he worshipped the mounds of muscle he moaned "Yeah, that's right, coach. I'm the same height as you were before we started, and yet the same proportions. I weigh just 163lbs, my chest is a measly 34 inches, my biceps 10 inches, my waist 33½ inches, 17 inch quads, 11 inch calves and therefore easy fodder for you" and with that he unstrapped himself and reached into his backpack that he always carried with him and produced a stethoscope saying "I want you to test yourself, coach, test yourself by taking a deep breath once I have clambered onto your shoulders, then holding your breath do as any squats as you can. As you do I will be listening to your powerful pounding heart and urging you on. Come on, coach, show me what a 253lb, 71 inch chested, 39 inch quads and over fifty years of training can do. I want you to show me the power of your might!" 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Part Six

As Larry passed ten minutes of what James could only describe as physical agony, James was now puffing and panting like a dog. Larry's heart was, even in his enlarged size, close to its limits and yet James wanted Larry to push himself beyond those limits urging him on and on and on. Eventually though, it was too much for both men and with a roar of agony and a scream of ecstasy as he came, both men collapsed on top of each other puffing and panting. As Larry recovered, he made a statement that was so candid and honest that James wondered if his orgasmic fuelled mind had imagined it and so asked him to repeat it.

"I have always had a fetish" he said, "A fetish about being the biggest, strongest, most powerful man in the world. With your invention I want to become that man, please, James, please, I beg you, can you?"

"How big do you want to be?" asked James

Larry looked at James and whispered "Big, bigger than big, the biggest man in the world!"

"The tallest man ever, if I recall" said James, "was Robert Wadlow who stood some just shy of nine feet tall, but..."

"Not tall, big" moaned Larry, "I want to be...oh, please, I need to be....four times bigger than I am now!"

James eyes opened wide and he gasped "Twenty foot plus?"

"Plus!" moaned Larry and as he did, his cock started to pre cum.

"But, that would mean weighing over two and a half thousand pounds,..."

"YEAH"

"Your chest would be over 170 inches..."

"Oh, FUCK, YEAH!"

"You'd be, well, able to bench press a car at least!"

"YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!" and with that unable to resist any longer Larry came and instantly fainted as he orgasmed, leaving James with his fantasy. His coach, semi naked on top of him, wishing to be made bigger than anyone alive. As his own cock started to twitch he nodded and said "Your wish is my command, o coach" and with that placed him in the chair and switched the machine to maximum watching as Larry became more than a man, more than a coach and an absolute giant of a man.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Part Seven

Half an hour later, and Larry was transformed. As he sat down with his head just touching the ceiling he moaned "Tell me"

Using an app on his tablet James read "Well, as I said you're 20 feet and 8 inches tall, and therefore given your body mass weigh 2,619½lbs!"

"And" panted Larry, "am I big?"

"Bigger than anyone on the entire planet!" replied James which prompted Larry to moan "Measure me!"

Lining up the tablet with Larry's frame, James took a photo and after entering Larry's new height announced "Biceps: 63 inches, Chest: 174 inches, Waist: 130 inches, Quads: 94 inches, Calves: 63 inches" and with that looked up to see Larry's head leaning back moaning with desire and so added "which means that for every inch of height you are now you are carrying 10½lbs of mass, or to put it another way, if you were that massive at your original height you'd weigh 655lbs!"

"Strong?" Larry asked in a moan

"Well, we know that you can bench 80kg for 4 reps so that's a 1RM of 87kg so times that by 10½ times, we are looking at a max bench of 914kg or 2,010lbs..."

"But that is 133% of my bodyweight" replied Larry

…"so that would mean close to 3,500lbs so in theory you could bench a car!"

"Then that is what I want to do, let me out of here, place me underneath a car, let me bench it, let me demonstrate my strength, my power, my manliness. I need to do this!"

"Well, what a good thing I had the foresight to install this then?" and with that James pressed a button on the wall and as the opposite wall rose it revealed a garage, the same height as the room, with a gleaming new car in the middle of it.

"That is a brand new Corolla" smiled James, "which weighs 2,800lbs. Now I know what you are going to say, but let me explain. I am going to make myself 7ft tall, that would make me 300lbs for a total of 3,100lbs. Your challenge is to bench me and the car for as many reps as you can whilst doing two things. First, holding your breath and two, withstanding the electric charge from the battery which I want to send across your mighty heart. Yes, that's right, Coach, every time I have listened to your pulse after a gym session it's not because I want to know how to take a pulse, it's because I'm a cardiomaniac, the sound of a pounding heart drives me mad, to the point where I cum. Make me cum coach and make us both men!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Part Eight

Each time James gunned the engine of the car, Larry benched the car and at the maximum extent, he grunted as he felt the electricity surge through his chest. Each grunt caused James to moan and thanks to the Bluetooth function in the car, not only could Larry hear the moans but James could hear the pounding of Larry's heart getting closer and closer to its maximum, prompting James to moan "Come on, coach, really show your strength, your power, your manliness. Next bench, take a deep breath and then hold it, both your breath and car whilst I send as much power through your heart as possible". As Larry grunted, "Yeah, I am a man!", he took a giant breath, benched the car and held it.

This was James's ultimate fantasy and turning everything on in the car that he could, he leaned back and listened to Larry's heart pounding. It wasn't long before he had practically ripped off his pants and rubbing his eleven inch member started to feel himself lose control. Encouraging Larry to "hold it, hold it until you reach the limits of your strength, and then hold it for a second longer" he started to rub the tool and moaned "Oh, fuck, yeah, Coach. You, Porthos, Hercules, He-Man, oh, how I wish I could somehow drain all their strength and combine in it me. I've been feeling the urge ever since I started training with you. I, Oooh, fuck, I need to step on stage, show off their muscles and strength in the one body, bench a thousand pounds for reps, hit such a massive front lat spread that tape measures snap, to have such a cavernous vacuum that ever the pros moan with desire, oh, yes, yes, yes, I can feel myself cumming, yeah Coach, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!" and with that James came so violently that his orgasmic scream jolted Larry from his own muscle dreams of wrestling Hulk Hogan to a stand still and as he lowered the car he peered in to see James completely covered in cum and passed out. As he did, an idea crossed Larry's mind and he smiled "Your wish is my command, James"

"This is the big one, folks, the pairs contest in this, the first bodybuilding contest at the Commonwealth Games being held here in England. The Games, which have the slogan "Everyone welcome", wanted to become the first international federated multi sport games to include specifically same sex competitions, and if the stature of the contestants we have seen today is any guide, the Commonwealth have taken that idea and run with it. Now, there is a an anxious wait as the results of the pairs contest is being announced. The bronze medal, representing Canada, goes to the pair from Vancouver, Tim and Tim, the silver medal goes to Wales with Ioan and Barry, and the gold medal goes to, Larry and James from England who have been the crowd's favourite throughout this competition"

As Larry and James stepped onto the rostrum to collection their gold medals, they bowed to the crowd who had banners reading "Go Team England" before receiving their medals. As the cross of St. George was hoisted into the air and "Jerusalem" played, both men stood to their seven foot height and sung with every bit of gusto they could before raising both their hands in triumph and accepting the roar of the crowd. As they were interviewed afterwards,. they announced what many has thought could happen, but still broke the hearts of many of their fans, they were going to get married that autumn and to celebrate would set a new world record by pulling a plane as many feet as pounds had been raised in donations to a charity set up to, as Larry put it, "enable people who feel that they have been put down by the world to rise to their true standing" and with that looked at James who winked back and whispered "When we are ten feet tall, it will be a doddle!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1