Part One

"Yeah, come on, coach, you've got this in the bag!"

James was not the only one cheering at the small, but powerfully built men on stage in the over 60's class of his local bodybuilding contest, but he was certainly the loudest, and with good reason. His coach, Larry, was almost certain to win his fifth regional title in as many years and as he finished off his routine with a most muscular that defied his size, he smiled, bowed to the audience and strode off back stage where his student picked him up and grunted "You may only be ten stone, but this is how much I want to congratulate you!"

As he placed Larry on the ground a few seconds later, Larry just smiled and said "Remember, this time last year you couldn't even pick me up, but I thank you. It's nice to get some positive feedback from a student" and with that they went off to prepare Larry for the presentation.

Larry and James really couldn't have been more different if they tried. Larry was 69 years old, had been training since his 14th birthday and although only standing 5ft 2 tall and weighing 138lbs, his 38½ inch chest, 33½ inch waist, 13 inch biceps, 21 inch quads and 14½ inch calves looked hewn from granite. James, on the other hand, was not only ten inches taller, but worlds apart. He weighed 220lbs, but with a 46 inch chest, 45 in waist, 13 inch biceps, 23 inch quads and 14½ inch calves, it was obvious that he had a long way to go to match his coach, but that did not dampen his enthusiasm for his coach and what he lacked in muscle, he more than made up for in cleverness. Indeed, it was his idea to create a social media account for his coach's bodybuilding exploits, accounts which were regularly shared by the stars of bodybuilding although James made quite sure that everyone realised that Larry's muscle development was following the "PHS method" of training which Larry explained as the "Porthos, Hercules and Samson" method of training until he couldn't do anymore and without any drugs whatsoever.

That evening as the two drove home, James nursing the trophy like a baby, he looked at it and said "Larry, did you really mean what you said last year when I joined your gym. That in the space of three years I could win one of these myself!"

Larry chuckled "Of course I did, I mean look at your progress. Your bench, squat and deadlift have increased exponentially from nothing to 104lbs, 94lbs and 84lbs respectively, you can pick me up for at least thirty seconds when you couldn't managed it before, and might I note that you've become more confident as well" and with that smiled at him.

"Yes" smiled James, "my naked posing sessions after we train" and with that added, "I can't help myself, I say. After I train I feel, well, like, like the biggest and strongest man in the world, I want to rip off my posing suit and flex, flex, flex"

"Tell you what then" smiled Larry, "special treat this evening. Before I tuck into my post contest ice cream, we'll pose down together, naked, and you can show me what poses I should do for my next guest posing session next weekend, Deal?"

"Deal!" nodded James, frantically. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Part Two

"And then a most muscular to finish"

As both Larry and James flexed their pecs hard, James started to pant.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah coach, I can feel it. Something deep down in me in coming to the surface. Something that is telling me that in three years I will be doing this on stage, getting the sort of reaction that you do now, and allowing me to win a trophy. Oh yeah, coach, tell me I can do that!"

Larry smiled as he walked back to the gym's locker rooms knowing that the fairly unassuming lad he had taken under his wing a year ago who had come to him with a simple request of "I'd like to be stronger and more confident, please" now had the confidence needed to step onto a stage and pose, but as he did, James called after him "No, please, stay, I...I need you to see this" and with that resumed his flexing in the mirror.

"Oh, the strength, the power, coursing through me" moaned James, "I...I...I need to test myself!" and instantly declared, "Arm wrestle, me, coach!"

Larry nodded, knowing that once James had, what he dubbed "the scent of muscle" in his nostrils, nothing would stop him and so sitting down next to a counter top, he placed his hand ready. James grasped hold of his coach's hand and after readjusting his hold, Larry looked at James and said "Ready?" to which James just grunted and with that Larry pushed. Instantly, James started to grunt, resisting his coach's power with everything his bicep had to offer. As his arm wobbled, the grunting become more and more animalistic with James grunting "I'm resisting you, defeat me coach, defeat me" and yet Larry's arm remained absolutely static. After nearly thirty second, James conceded but as Larry stood up, James moaned "Thanks, coach, that's worthy of another lift" and with that wrapped his arms around his coach's pecs, stood ready and counted to three lifting his coach for five seconds. As James lowered him to he ground, he moaned "Coach, can I...can I sit on you whilst you do as many pushups as you can?"

Larry consented and as James sat on his coach's back, he wrapped his hands around the now hardened pecs and grunted "Lift". Larry took a deep breath and performed three perfectly formed pushups which made James groan "Forgive me, coach, I'm..." and with that he managed to catch the cum that he expelled. As he wiped his hands on a cloth he grunted "Lift me, coach, you're the strongest little man I know", however as Larry wrapped his arms around James's waist he expressed a concern that he wouldn't be able to, concerns that James dismissed as "lulling me into a false sense of security" but as Larry lifted the roar of power he exuded only lasted a second before he panted "I can't, you're too tall"

James's world collapsed around him. His coach, capable of 122% bodyweight bench presses, capable of lifting him on his back in a push up and the man who was the strongest man he had ever met couldn't lift him up and all because of his height. Turning around James apologised to which Larry replied "It doesn't matter, there's nothing can be done about it" however from that moment on James was determined. Larry would pick him up and hold him for as long as he could, one way or the other.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Part Three

For the next six months, James pushed himself harder than Larry had ever seen him push himself. Every session was full of him grunting "One more set, coach, one more rep, coach" with each session finishing with James ripping off his shirt, flexing his chest and roaring "THE HULK HAS NOTHING ON ME!" and yet Larry also began to notice that James was not just pushing his body, but his mind as well. Each day he would come to the gym with a satchel full of books which when James was showering Larry had a look at and found books about quantum mechanics, dissertations on superheroes who would grow or shrink, and even a few comic books with heroes such as Ant-Man, the Atom and even the Apache Chief and yet whenever Larry asked James about them he would throw it off with a casual "homework" followed by a downing of his protein shake and a command of "Really push me coach!"

At the end of those six months, James was making marked progress. Although his height didn't change, he had managed to convert nearly a quarter of his fat into lean muscle and as a result was on the way to become a bodybuilder so when Larry was invited to James's house one evening to "comment on his progress" he thought nothing of it, however as soon as he entered the basement that James had turned into a posing studio he gasped.

There, in front of a mirror, his back wider than any back Larry had ever seen was a monster of a man. Although his back was turned from him, Larry knew that his chest had to be at least 61 inches, his biceps (now quivering as he held a back double bicep pose) had to be 18 inches at least and whilst his waist was as big as his chest, his legs had a ten inch difference between quads and calves. As Larry gasped, a familiar voice spoke.

"Excellent" it chuckled, as the monster turned around, "I'm glad you like this"

"James?" exclaimed Larry, "What...what the heck?"

James replied with a smile and without saying a word, picked up Larry and carried him to the opposite side of the room and dumped him into a wooden chair. As he did, he held onto Larry's arms as he shacked them to the chair and then did the same to Larry's ankles. As Larry struggled James chuckled "You're not getting out of there" and then added with a wry smile "at least not like that you are not" and with that attached crocodile clips to Larry's nipples, cock and balls and then a helmet on his head. As Larry protested, James replied "Larry, you're going to get your wish" and with that threw a switch next to the chair.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Part Four

As James watched his coach pull against the restraints and gritting his teeth, he started to rub his already ten inch long cock. Larry was strong, yes, but thanks to his research he would become bigger, stronger and more of a man than he could ever imagine.

For Larry. this was his deepest, darkest, muscle fantasy come true. It had all started off when he went to watch a Hercules movie at his local cinema just a few weeks after he had started training on the advice of his then coach so that he could get an idea of how big and strong he could get. As the movie went on, Larry was starting to lose interest in it, after all the dubbing was awful but just as he was about to get up, the main villain of the piece declared "You shall pay for your insolence, begin the torture" Larry turned around and instantly went rock hard. There, on the screen, was the most muscular man he had ever seen, chained to a post as a dome was lowered over him. When the dome reached his feet, a solider picked up a mallet and struck the dome so hard that it rang like a bell several times. When the dome was raised, the man looked as thought he was out cold and as the villain chuckled, the man opened his eyes, roared with every fibre of his being, broke free of his chains and knocked the villain to the ground causing Larry to cum in his pants. Ever since then he'd made a beeline to every single movie where a muscular hero was being tortured and now, he was in the same position and he was loving it and so opened his mouth and roared with pleasure at the sensations coursing through him. He felt stronger than ever before, more powerful and like one of those heroes.

As James watched, a broad smile crossed his face. His theory had been proved once, now it was being proved again. His machine had tapped into an dimension parallel to Earth and was, even now, taking mass from that dimension and pouring it into Larry, just as it had poured it into him the previous day. As James rubbed his now foot long cock, he gazed dreamily at the display on his tablet showing the progress, willing that unlike his attempt the dimensional portal didn't close suddenly at the very moment he was about to become the tallest man on earth.

Larry's mind was now in a state of ecstasy. He was hard, harder than he had been for a generation, his heart was almost at it's limits for a man of his age, his muscles felt powerful and he had to let the whole world know and so let out a scream of power that encouraged him so much that he ripped off the shackles and with a mighty roar of "I AM HERCULES" broke free just as the machine powered down landing on his knees in front of James who instantly took advantage of the situation, ripping off his posing suit and letting his fourteen inch cock dangle in front of Larry moaning "Coach, you are seven foot tall now, weigh 253lbs and yet are as proportional as you were before you came here. You have a 71 inch chest, 23 inch biceps, 39 inch quads, 25½ inch calves and a 61½ inch waist and look like a billion dollars. Ooh, coach, please, suck me!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2