Basically a God Part 8

Omiganda

I'll probably get in trouble for posting all of these at once but I stand by it. It's been 2 years and its time I got this taken care of.

Part 1:

Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12786-basically-a-god-part-2/

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12787-basically-a-god-part-3/

Part 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15219-basically-a-god-part-4/

Part 5: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15220-basically-a-god-part-5/

Part 6: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15221-basically-a-god-part-6/

Part 7: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15222-basically-a-god-part-7/?tab=comments#comment-182850

Part 8

---

A cup floated over the head of the Space Fleet squad member. His eyes focused on its shape as he dozed between thoughts. Outside, the quietness of space hovered and rooted a sense of solitude in his chest.

“Cadet Bartholomew, what the fuck are you doing?!”

Cadet Bartholomew jumped in panic as he scrambled out of his chair, unable to handle his own center of balance as the diminished gravity made it difficult for him. As he landed, he was able to turn as his commanding officer, Officer Barrett, glared him down. Jack Bartholomew groaned inwardly as he saw the officer’s well tanned, well edited face. When he was given permission to join on the first mission of engineer squadron to monitor the new base, he didn’t expect to be tailed by one of his least favorite men. The rich young officer was clearly sent up to space for his dad’s merit as an extremely wealthy business man. He could have been a football player or a high ranking executive in his father’s firm but, like the rest of the world, he had an needle-precise fixation on everything Johnny Powerstone. Every thought told Jack that he hung around the base in hopes of Johnny making him a partner in one of his many projects that was allowing humanity to advance so quickly or, even better, a disciple.

“I told you for the last fucking time. You need to monitor the screens diligently! If you see anything dangerous, you need to be able to report to me ASAP! No excuses, shithead!”

John ground his teeth as he felt his slick tongue almost recite Barrett’s words back at him. I need you to alert me immediately when Johnny comes so I can lick his ass for him, he meant. I tried to hide my hatred as I looked him in the face. His eyes looked into mine with equal disdain before he made a glance upward and then stared.

“Sir?”

“Urrg” he gurgled.

Jack turned and my eyes widened to match Barrett’s as he saw a light off in the expanse of space. They were just outside Earth hovering and that gave us the best view of the glaring brightness.

“Fuck, it’s him!” immediately Barrett ran out of the room, quickly turning down the hallway and letting his thick military boots clank clank off into the distance. Jack quickly buttoned up and ran after his officer along with many others. Because of the short staff of 20 people allowed onto the large ship, there was little worry of colliding with other squad members as they all headed to the hangar. Lights were flashing and a siren was being fired as the operation prepared for the return of the most brilliant being in human existence.

This was only the 5th return of Johnny and, even with that in mind, the 1st time Jack himself would get to see the god behind the operation. God was the only way the earth could describe Johnny anymore as he supported the entire human race with his unlimited mind and even more indescribable powers. Only a god could get away with what Johnny could accomplish and it was very difficult for the human race to handle much time without him. That’s why Johnny made an extremely pivotal decision only 6 months ago. 

The large hangar was built with the same dimensions as a hangar for multiple 747. Occasionally, Johnny returned with more power than expected when he returned and so could not always return to his smallest size. Jack shivered as he’d been told the last time that his powers were so well controlled was the very 1st test of the base, built solely for Johnny to rest before returning to Earth with a low enough power level to avoid influencing the world’s climate and causing another volcano like the ones housed by what was once known as Hawaii. Jack could remember the terror in the call from his friend as he’d awaited a call from his family saying they’d survived the fall of Hawaii. Johnny was that powerful now and it caused the human race to hold their breath when he was near. Hollywood was glad he no longer came to award shows or else they could lose another part of California to the ocean from his spontaneous orgasm-quakes.

The entire base felt it as a boom of energy rocked the base before the source locked bay outside of the hangar finally halted its act of terror. The base was made from the hardest metals and even then something created from Johnny himself proved too weak to handle his might. I tried to calm my breathing as the doors opened, Officer Barrett standing in front of the line of squad members, his legs buckling. Roaring laughter shook the room as two forms far larger than Jack could imagine a living creature could be entered the room.

“I told you, that last star was just begging me to eat it!” said a powerful voice.

“YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST TRIED TO AVOID COLLIDING WITH THAT PLANET TRYING TO CATCH IT. YOU COULD HAVE CAUSED THE WHOLE SYSTEM TO UNRAVEL!” said a voice that made Jack’s ears rattle.

“Oh please, you ate it all, anyway! I’d wonder where you put it all if you didn’t get so big off of that! HAhaha!”

“YOU’RE SUCH A NOOB. THAT WAS LIKE WAKING UP FOR BREAKFAST AND EATING A BREAD CRUMB! JUST YOU WAIT TILL YOU’RE CLOSE TO MY POWER! SYSTEMS BECOME LIGHT DESERT!”

“Commander Bandares! Where are you?! We need something to run off energy NOW!”

Jack tried not to move and remained at attention as a shadow of a 100 foot tall man blanketed him and the rest of his squad members. He felt the floor throbbing as he looked up at the face of Johnny’s 2nd in command, Arseny Petrov. Jack was terrified as Arseny bent over at the waist to look at him. His glare made Jack avoid his eyes but that only made him lower vision to the source of the throbbing. A cock the size of a Greyhound bus blocked his torso as his massive eyes looked down at Jack and shone with a light that no human could create naturally.

“My bad, squirt. I get you little guys mixed up now. At this size, your faces all kind of blend together, hahah!”

YOU NEED TO FOCUS YOUR SIZE USING YOUR EYES AND YOUR MIND COMBINED! EVENTUALLY, THEY’LL GET SO SMALL YOU’LL NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS IF YOU KEEP THIS UP! BANDARES! DON’T MAKE ME COME TO YOU OR I’LL HURDLE YOU INTO SPACE IN AN OGYXEN BUBBLE!”

The constant quaking behind Arseny got stronger and caused many soldiers to lose balance and fall onto their asses. Above Arseny, shoulders that stuck FAR farther than his loomed above. He looked up in fear and awe at what many described as the will of a god, Johnny Powerstone. His size had to exceed 400 feet tall and probably 200 feet wider than that. Arseny looked up, obscuring his face from the tiny humans below with his leviathan cock. From this angle, Jack felt like he could be crushed accidentally as Johnny Powerstone’s cock appeared hard as well, however, he used a hand large enough to crush us all instantly to move it the size and allow his entire face to view us. If Jack could imagine an existence superior to humans, Johnny’s face just about gave physical reference. His eyes looked down at me from under a hyper-masculine brow. His glowing white hair aided his glowing rainbow eyes in terrifying all of the many weak beings below him. His face grinned with the arrogance of something between a king and a prom king- jock as his extremely hot dimples framed his face.

Jack felt something push him aside as Commander Bandares made his presence known though Jack couldn’t possible figure out how these two gods could even register such a tiny five foot old man.

Bandares knew his presence was insignificant anytime Johnny didn’t call to be serviced so, his brow beaded with sweat at what was just short of being his maker.

“Sir, the energy dispersal machine is still broken from the last time we tried to break off your energy!”

“WHAT?? RIDICULOUS! ARE YOU TELLING ME SOMETHING THAT I INVENTED COULDN’T TAKE THE POWER OF A TINY SUPER NOVA??” the roar in his booming voice caused many of us to cower and the sounds of frustration in his voice led to tears that Jack couldn’t feel go down his face. Banderas was silent but he also was holding back tears.

“I…..I….I….” he stammered. A heavy sigh came down on us and knocked us over with warm air.

“FINE, SHOW ME THE SCHEMATICS LATER IN THE BOARDROOM. I HAVE A MEETING WITH THE LEADERSHIP IN AMERICA. I’M NOT LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THEIR RECENT ACTIONS, I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH THAT CORN CHIP OF A PRESIDENT DOESN’T LIKE IMMIGRANTS!”

With that, Johnny became to turn his Olympian form, muscles the size of buildings being moved in an almost ultra-human manner. Their bulging size was long lost on Jack as he looked up and watched the 400 foot naked nearly human form turn and was graced with a sight few were lucky enough to get a second’s glance at. Though Jack followed the godly being with eyes of hunger and lust, his view was halted by another face, nearly as large from this angle.

“WHAT IS IT, ARSENY? I NEED TO FUCK ALL MY ENERGY INTO YOU OR ELSE I’M GOING TO CAUSE ANOTHER LIGHTNING STORM OVER THE EQUATOR.”

Arseny bent at the knees, though it seemed impossible, and his hefty balls came down to land on the ground as his vision was fixated on Cadet Jack.

“I hear something coming from this one” he said as he bent down and really looked at Jack. His face filled Jack’s vision like a billboard as he leaned into him. Jack froze as he was considered a second thought to a god, something he didn’t believe could be possible.

“I hear something. Is that an elevated heartbeat?”

Johnny stopped and turned to observe his new demi-god.

“ARE YOU FINALLY GETTING THE SUPER SENSES? TELL ME MORE.”

Arseny looked at Jack so intensely, it almost seem like his vision was going through him.

“He’s young. His heartbeat is moving quick like its running away from me. Poor kid’s terrified.”

Suddenly, Arseny sniffed and Jack felt a cold suction for an instant before he refocused.

“Is that the smell of pheromones? Is this what a horny human smells like? I can’t tell if you’re terrified or you need to fuck.”

Arseny focused and saw something stick out from Jack’s pants, making him grin.

“Well, I can’t tell if it’s both, anyway.”

Jack felt an odd presence surround him as he felt body lose weight. His legs left the ground as an invisible force lifted him from the earth and sent him flying upward. Past his feeling of vertigo, he could make out in detail the big, pale muscles bulging from Arseny, his body hair failing to obsure the terrifying mass and bulging veins. Jack scrambled in panic as he thought he would collide with the vehicle sized cock sticking out of Arseny’s pelvis just before he was yanked around it by the force.

Past the valley of Arseny’s pecs, Jack was able to smell the energy coming off his captor. Arseny’s wide face came in view and Jack remained held mid air, petrified.

“I get it you want me to fuck you right? I got the goods if you’re buying, hahahah!” his booming voice rung my ears. Jack felt himself sweat as he was scared he might actually try and tear me apart with his girth. No living being could take so much from a god like him. “Johnny, can we take him with us?? Please?! I want to fuck him with my thoughts!”

“ARSENY, YOU JUST GOT THE HANG OF MOVING THINGS WITH YOUR MIND. IF YOU TRY AND SHOVE FORCE INTO HIS ASS, YOU’LL TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB.”

Suddenly, Jack felt something else, too powerful to even fathom, move me upward far farther, sending me up like a bullet and causing my stomach to rotate as he was sent upward to meet Johnny Poundstone. His face was like looking at a flashing sign on New York Square. The size of his mouth showed that he could shove me into his mouth as an offering and barely even register he was getting eaten. I still felt cold tears on my face as he looked at me with an unfeeling, unsympathetic look.

“YOU REMIND ME OF SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW. WHAT’S YOU’RE NAME?”

“Jack….. Bartholomew.”

“IS THAT YOUR DAD’S NAME OR YOUR MOM’S?

“M-My mom changed her last name after her husband died.”

“SO?”

“Her family’s……… last name…. is…. Cole.”

At that, Johnny grinned. “FUNNY. JACK COLE.”

Before Jack could respond with inquiry, his clothes were torn to shreds and he was left suspsended hundreds of feet in the air, naked.

“I USED TO CARE ABOUT THINGS LIKE YOU. HUMANS ARE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THINGS TO ME NOW. I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME TO SPARE FOR YOU BUT ARSENY LIKES YOU SO YOU’LL GET WHAT MY DISCIPLES GET.”

Jack screamed in pain and pleasure as he felt his ass widened and something that felt like the largest invisible cok in existence shoved its way into his intestines. Guttural noises came from Jack as he felt his entire body being racked with pressure. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt pleasure a human should never experience.

“Hey, that’s mine!” Arseny called up from Johnny’s knee as he called up to his mentor.

Johnny just grinned.

“DON’T WORRY YOU’RE NEXT” he said as Jack fell into unconsciousness with the ebbing feeling of reaching sexual Nirvana.

Jack reawoke to his body being laid under sheets in the infirmary, the window leading into space showing him the beauty of the universe in the dark room he sat in.

“You’re awake.”

Jack turned to see Officer Barrett’s face looking out the window. Jack wanted to ask questions but it was halted by a single hand from Barrett.

“Quiet, he’s doing it again.”

Suddenly, an explosion of light filled the window and caused Jack to cover his eyes. The entire room shook as what seemed to be far superior to a nuclear bomb went off in the vacuum of space.  Jack held his bed as the impact nearly sent off.

“He wants you to go with him back down to Earth once he’s done. Arseny. He wants to make you his first disciple” Barret said through the quaking.

Jack used the light to see that Barrett had his pants around his ankles on a computer chair beside the window, an erection like rock sticking out from the gap of his pants. As the light faded, Jack began to make out stains on Barrett’s pants and sweat on his forehead as if he was having a fever during masturbation.

Past Jack’s shock, another series of blasts of light and an explosion came unaffected from the distance. All he could make out was two titanic shadows the size of starships from a movie colliding rapidly, their forms distinguishable as one massive form and another form three times as massive.

“They’ve been at it for 6 hours solid. He really is a god. It’s a miracle he doesn’t use his power to make us bow. Either way, we all would bow voluntarily and power this unbelievable.”

----

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Jack Cole. I wonder why he name sounded familiar.

Sam was right thos HJhonn is forgeting he was ever human and i wonder what is he doing now.Aseny is great for Jhony cause hey bth gow with each other.

Yeah, I wonder whatever happened to Sam... and if Jack is going to do more psychological damage to him like Johnny did.  Or will Sam find a way to fight back?  Or will Johnny just eliminate the humans when he gets bored of them?

• Like 1