Part 1:

Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12786-basically-a-god-part-2/

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12787-basically-a-god-part-3/

Part 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15219-basically-a-god-part-4/

Part 5: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15220-basically-a-god-part-5/

Part 6: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15221-basically-a-god-part-6/

Part 7

My teeth were big and white as I smiled for the professional cameras the press were firing off as I accepted the key to their city. It was such a small town in America I could barely remember its name. I was practically had my knees bent at 90 degrees trying to hold this stupid shaking hand pose with the mayor, his old little hand shaking in my massive mitt of a hand. A lot of things had changed in the year I had been a guardian for the god that was Johnny Powerstone. Everyone around me knew who I was the moment they saw me and practically were on their hands and knees trying to please me.

Just a year ago, I was just Arseny Petrov, one of the top strongmen in the world and a 21 year old anomaly. I used to think being just over 2 meters tall (6 foot 7) and carrying around over 400 pounds made me a truly big and powerful specimen. Those who loved a huge man among big men used to come all over just to see me take down the challenges before me with my big, bulging arms. My signature flex and grin right after winning my events was the highlight for many strength enthusiasts. Who wouldn’t love a big man who could lift a ton? Being a big name in the strongman world, I found a lot of entertainment in growing my body more, pushing bigger weights, and then going to places where my size was highlighted. The Japanese crowd got a real kick out of me. There was a good image of me trying to fit through one of their tiny fucking sliding doors that the internet raved about nowadays.

“Holy shit, he used to be that big?”

“Yeah, and now he’s even bigger!”

“The dude’s a fucking demi-god!”

They weren’t wrong. I couldn’t fit in buildings anymore when I broke 10 feet tall and at 13 feet, I’d be lucky to get my 2 ton body through the double doors of an airport. After Johnny turned me, I grew like a weed, making me the talk of the world and the other disciples he owned. My asshole dad was my favorite torture subject when I went home on my breaks from the Poundstone Tower. I’d inherited my height and size from him but even at 6’9, that little shithead was scarce when I came home. My hometown was a mark on the map for the birthplace of the biggest disciple of Johnny Poundstone and one of the biggest success stories in the public’s view of Johnny’s divine intervention. People would clamor in excitement when Johnny did his usual drop off to key towns dealing with problems too big for them. They always hoped he’d be the one to intervene but, if not him, they’d hope I would come and be their hero for the day. I loved to watch those tiny little human faces look up to me like I was a being from another world gracing their planet. Johnny had to make my suit personally so that the frequent erections I grew at public events could be contained atleast slightly. As a disciple, his publicist insisted that atleast we should be more modest than our leader. I didn’t give two shits. I would just grin and groan as my nearly 3 foot cock pushed and fought against the super fibers. I’d made a bet amongst the other guardians that I’d be able to outgrow the suit cock first and a lot of the money amongst them was for rather than against.

And who could blame them? I took advantage of my new super-body the way I did when I prepared for my strongman competitions. I ate so much that many of the smallest disciples were afraid to come near the dinner table until I’d finished my food. I scarfed it down like a wolf and was almost equally as ill-mannered. The table I’d been given would groan after only a few weeks once I’d really gotten the hang of eating for my new body. While the other guardians went down to the disciple floors of the tower to fuck and play with their smaller kin solely, my day was a mixed bag. Some days I’d super hop to areas just so I could test my strength against bigger boulders and tightly rooted trees. Other days I would test my endurance by using my super speed to run laps around the country. Johnny had built an island for his guardians to test their limits but I’d gotten too strong for those feeble weights when I broke 9 feet tall. Only his magnetic weights could keep up with me but even those were slowly losing their benefit. Any day that didn’t involve me eating, lifting, or simply pushing my body to the limit was a day where I rewarded myself. Any small town would spot me and do whatever I wanted so it didn’t take long for me to set up some areas for me to beworshipped by the most beautiful of the townspeople. I used to think I only loved women but there was nothing like having women squirm and lick my monster pole while the men would rub down my muscles with their stronger hands. Just the sight of me made them question their originally self-proclaimed sexualities and I loved to make them kneel for me.

I was living the life compared to when I was a strongman. No more bulking periods for me. I could eat and eat and eat yet still retain almost no fat. My body was like a muscle machine! No more having to choose between my old girlfriend and my hand for a sex partner. I had sex almost everyday of the week and twice on Sunday! No more relative fame where I had to go to competitions to find my favorite strength enthusiasts. I could make strength whores everywhere I went now. Everyone loves power. It was a perfect cycle. My muscles got bigger, which would give me the strength to push harder, which would make my ability to collect sex partners easier, which would make me push even harder, which would make me horny as hell, which would make me push harder, which would make my muscles bigger! Life was heaven.

But nothing in my new life was better than the god Johnny Poundstone. Everything about him was a goal for me. An impossible goal, but a goal that would make me always want more. Johnny barely fit into anything, let alone his own tower, at 21 feet tall. He had to phase through the tower in order to travel through it but he would have to be careful not to run into anyone, moving along two or three floors at a time. His power to phase only worked on non-living things, a flaw that he constantly griped about at dinner. His muscles were defined beyond human comprehension, making him a dangerous person to collide with when each muscles had the power to move a planet even at that ‘small’ a size. Tourists to New York were warned ahead of time off his Saturday patrols of the city. If they didn’t get the warning, they’d be shocked to find a god standing above the cityscape, his feet in the water yet still his knees still in the clouds. His big muscles filled the sky on those day and we suspected it gave people perfect masturbation material. Every muscle on his body seemed to defy gravity and logic with its size and shape. His figure couldn’t have been defined as human the way his arms were bigger around than any human chest, let alone SUVs. His waist was tight and yet powerful like a pillar, the abdominals and obliques making sharp curves along his torso up to his overarching pecs. No one could speak to him any longer unless he bent at the waist or kneeled and since he grown to 20 feet tall, he’d refused to give anyone the satisfaction of him bending. The places he came to for events were encouraged to have 10 foot trenches for him to walk through or 10 to 15 foot platforms set up for when he arrived or needed to speak. The world was clearly in his grasp and it showed everywhere he went. People bowed in love or fear, sometimes both. When he said you weren’t allowed to speak, the room would turn silent. When he made a request, people took it as an order with their life on the line and their servitude as his main course. I wanted that more than anything for myself but the power that spilled off him is what pulled me in.

I was in love with the force of nature that was Johnny Poundstone and Johnny enjoyed taking advantage of it. I couldn’t tell if he could read minds but it didn’t matter the way he fucked me into oblivion. I’d never given my mountainous ass cheeks to anyone other than Johnny and he took it as his territory every time he took it. I emphasize the word ‘took’ because, no matter what I was in the middle of doing, Johnny would pull me aside and start fucking me out of the blue. I would scream in shout in ecstasy and it would only egg him on. The look in my eyes would make him press me against a physical or psychic wall and roar into my ear as he fucked me into the next century. Time seemed to fade and nothing else would matter when he shoved his massive godly cock into my ass. When he told me that his cum gave me more power, I’d thought he was warning me to take advantage of it as much as possible. But how could I do that with the random black outs I experienced during his fucking. It took a solid week of fucking for me to realize it was like a magic spell that he released on himself that was like giving permission to fuck me however he pleased. I was lucky he liked me or else he’d probably use me to fuck at his hardest the way he did with the planets from footage he got using his private satellite.

But even though he held back, I could feel him slowly putting more force into it with each session. The last time alone, we’d gone to an abandoned building where’d he literally fucked me through multiple floors. Sex for Johnny was an art form. He could make me shout louder with every thrust, shake harder with every pounding, want more with every kiss and bite and look. I doubted he could do more to me each time but he’d always one up himself. It was like his constantly growing and evolving powers made him better at sex by the hour. Sometimes, I’d come out of my comas and see the faces of the other guardians when Johnny fucked me. The faces of envy were obvious and the air almost turned green when they were in the room with us. No one other than me got private sessions with him. He didn’t give them his cock the way he gave it to me. I was a special case in every sense of the word that they were never allowed to whine about or question. That kind of jealousy put a smile on my face.

My theory was Johnny fucked me best because of how much my body took to his and came back for more. When he fucked me, it took hours before I was out of commission. Even then, I’d wake up in a day while the others would be out for a full 7. When Johnny grew, I grew. If he grew another foot, I wouldn’t grow half as fast but I’d be close. None of the other disciples grew past the 10 foot height and, therefore, became increasingly useless as they stayed the same and Johnny grew stronger. Johnny would often be watching me as I was breaking a new personal best lifting 50 tons or saving another 15 people more from a burning building. It took me less than 10 minutes to put an illegal drug factory to bed, although I would always destroy the building as a side effect. None of them came close to me.

That’s why I’d puffed my chest out so far when Johnny told me he had something special to show me on a fateful July. I’d broken the 15 feet tall barrier and Johnny, now 32 feet tall at his smallest, was pleased by progress. I now used most of his magnetic weights for curling now and I was now too big to go on ‘easy’ missions like rescuing people from buildings and robberies without destroying government property. I was a big, big handful that Johnny clearly liked for some reason or else he would have probably made the smart choice and put me permanently in our rapidly shrinking home. I remained hopeful and confident in Johnny as we flew over a new island he’d created in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. There wasn’t a route for a boat or anything at all for miles. This island, unlike the others, only contained assorted boulders and rocks. It was wide but had no greenery or animals in sight. We landed on the sand shore, my 4 ton body quickly starting to sink into the sand.

“Sir, why are we here?” I asked as I looked up to him. He was so tall now that even I couldn’t see much of his face past his pec shelf. He leaned forward and I heard his thunderous voice rain down on me.

“Stop calling me sir, Arseny, call me Johnny” he said with a handsome grin. His eyes were even brighter and more beautiful than the month before.

“Yes, sir—ur, I mean…… Johnny” I said, going from an exclamation to a quiet whisper. I’d hoped he would take this for a slight error on my part due to my first language, Russian. After receiving his essence, I’d learned several languages like I was learning to ride a bike. Johnny boomed laughter down to me. Instantly my crotch shivered and I felt my new suit tighten. It wouldn’t be long before I outgrew another uniform.

“Arseny, how’s your family?” he asked out of the blue. I’d never heard him ask a disciple such personal information before. I just assumed he could get the information by hacking the internet like he did for criminal organizations. Or he could just read our minds.

“Um, their fine. My dad still sucks balls but he’s a lot quieter after I ripped the house in half looking for my protein powder.”

Johnny held his grin and turned it into a big white smile. He then moved toward the boulders nearby and sat atop a formation of them like they were a love seat. My eyes were glued to his bulging muscles and the comparison of the seemingly tiny boulders to them. He was watching me.

“Arseny, do you like muscles?”

“Of course! I want more!” I said confidently. To prove my point I did a double bicep and admired my 60+ inch guns. “Every movement I make feels like I’m throwing around a stone! I could always have more!”

Johnny took another moment to look at me as if analyzing my response.

“Do you like power?”

I merely nodded my head furiously before answering.

“When I was in competition, the other competitors would always tell me how jealous they were of how easily I could lift things. I was so excited when a guy told me once, the can of beer I was holding burst!”

Johnny looked at me again before moving into a reclining position against the boulders.

“It’s not that great, you know.”

“What??” I said in confusion.

“It’s not that great. Strength and power, I mean.”

“Sir—er, Johnny, I don’t understand. You have the power to lift mountains like lifting a spoon! You can fly at speeds that don’t just make you a blur but actually create a stream of light at your top speed. You fuck me so hard that we’ve broken old city neighborhoods like they’re made of pudding! The UN actually tried to pass a bill to limit your size on earth after you tried to walk along the shore of new York and nearly caused a tsunami!”

“Yeah, yeah, that’s all well and good but so what?” Johnny said as he reached for a boulder and rubbed its smooth surface. “I could pull all the mountains, fly till I cause a planet to rupture in half, and fuck you so hard that we could re-activate a volcano but I’ll always get stronger. I’ll always top what I did last month and exceed expectations further. The world is in the palm of my hand now but so what?”

At this point in the conversation, my mouth was open and my face was in shock.

“It’s just not enough. I’m bored, Arseny. New has gotten old. I’m sure you’ve noticed it but I’ll just point it out. I’ve shredded my uniform twice as many times as you since you’ve been here. Ever since you arrived, everything’s changed.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that I’m growing faster now. Getting stronger than ever before. My body is adapting faster as my powers are getting stronger at an accelerating rate. I’ve tested my powers on other planets like earth and, in about 5 years alone, I’ll be powerful enough to split an atom with my mind alone. I’ve had to contain my true weight even more so than I ever have. 1/100th of my true weight could form a crater in the planet 1/10th its size. I nearly slipped when I tried to deactivate a volcano and nearly created 3 more trying to do it. I’m getting too powerful to remain this close to the planet. Even my heat vision is getting too powerful to avoid blowing a volcano into Asia… again. At my current growth speed, I’ll be as big as Jupiter at max size in 5 years but, at this rapidly changing speed of growth, I can’t say that in 5 years that I’ll be 5 times the size of Jupiter at my smallest. Nothing is keeping up with me anymore.”

“But what about planet Earth? What if something happens in the public that requires you to step in?”

“What if? If I stayed, I’d just push them 100 years into the future if I were to show the world my newest inventions. After my food supply sustaining research started bearing fruit, I’ve already excelled past the human races comprehension of science. I’ve outdone society by at least four centuries. The invention business has plummeted since I came around. They really don’t need me to make society perfect for them.”

“Fuck, Johnny! How can you keep getting more impressive??” I asked over the sound of the waves slamming against the shore. After listening to Johnny, my cock was harder as rock and with a loud rip, my big, reddened, purple headed cock burst from my suit and lifted its hulking 5 foot mass up and slammed against my abs. Fuck, I was getting big.

Johnny grinned and left his perch to stand in front of me, his eyes focused into mine.

“You.”

“What?”

“Am I speaking Cantonese without realizing it again?”

“What do you mean ‘you’?”

“I mean that you are the catalyst, Arseny. You have been what’s causing my power to accelerate.”

“What??”

“Are you sure I’m not speaking Cantonese or Hebrew?”

“Just explain!”

“Well…… it turns out that my powers are correlated to you. More specifically, your growth.”

“How has my growth caused your growth?”

“You see, it took a while to notice but, since I gained my powers years ago, I’ve been growing and getting stronger. After a point, it became so easy to get a girl to open her legs, I stopped keeping count and tracking my conquests. However, there was a point where I couldn’t keep my cock small enough to fuck average women so I started craving men. That didn’t last long since I still grew and they remained the same. But, when I got my first disciples, Jenny and Benton, and they started to grow, my growth started to speed up again. I started gathering disciples so I could have multiple to fuck and it made me grow faster again. But even now, I’m too big for my smaller disciples. You’re the only one growing fast enough to take me anymore. Ever since you came and excelled past the others, I’ve been able to fuck you for full weeks and grow to truly immense sizes! My body’s desire for sex makes me grow and you’ve been the greatest cause! The others are now a third of my size and none of them can get my dick in their mouth, let alone their asses. You probably noticed it about now. I’ve spent more time with you than all of the disciples combined and you’ve grown right along with me. Your body isn’t at its limit so you can still grow for a little while longer before your limits set in. You’re a natural phenomenon, Arseny!”

“I…..I….” I was speechless, more speechless than I usually was when Johnny was around. I’d noticed that I couldn’t fit into most of the tower and that I was the only one among the disciples still growing, but I hadn’t noticed how big a difference there was in my time with Johnny compared to the others. I just didn’t know…. Any of this, until now.

Johnny reached looked down at me and held my shoulder.

“Arseny… I want you to grow with me. Become a god with me.”

“I— “ I tried to speak but Johnny gave me a look of intense focus.

“Please, Arseny, let me show you what being a god will gift you.”

Johnny moved around me and started walking into the ocean. His massive legs treaded water like air and he was quickly disappearing into the ocean. I ran to the edge of the shore and looked out as the waves lapped at my feet, searching for Johnny. Suddenly, I could see Johnny’s handsome head coming out of the water, his hair quickly drying and forming its beautiful shoulder length look like usual. My eyes began to hurt as Johnny’s traps came out of the water and my sense of perspective shifted Johnny was standing farther out than I thought by the size of the waves beside him but he appeared to be coming closer. It took me only a moment to realize he was growing.

Waves crashed against the shore, bigger and bigger as he grew taller and taller. His broad shoulders had only just come out of the water and it already looked like he was becoming big enough to hide me in his golden locks. When his chest finally came up for air, I had to back away from the shore as the waves became truly massive. The clouds began to darken as Johnny’s growth accelerated and his arms were still coming into view. I could hear thunder as Johnny’s eyes glowed bright enough to be seen from even the distance I stood. My head craned even from the great distance we were apart as his muscles seemed to plump and grow along with him. I saw lightning as Johnny’s head began to reach into the clouds and the waves became 40 feet tall. I backed away and quickly climbed the piles of rock in an attempt to escape the growing waves. Johnny’s eyes were a beam of light that focused on me as his rapidly growing size closed the gap between us quickly. He covered almost 40% of my view from this distance and his abs were still climbing from under the water. This was a size he had never shown anyone while on Earth and for good reason. The boulders shook and fell out of place as the quakes from his growth became stronger. I made it to the top somewhat safely just as I saw Johnny’s cock come from underneath the water. It was the fastest growing limb on his body as it swelled and grew, climbing his body till it fought with his growing chest. I sat on my knees, astounded by the infinite power Johnny wished to show me. His body simply grew and grew, more powerful with every second, as if it was a natural thing. I didn’t feel myself jizz the first time watching his head reach the clouds but I felt it most definitely as his abs began to do it. The clouds opened wide for the entrance of a god unto heaven and yet still he soared past them. I feared for the stability of the island as Johnny’s growth shook it roughly. Rocks crumbled and the sandy shore of the island was submerged in water. I’d never seen larger bolts of lightning shred the sky. If there’d been any boats nearby, I was sure they’d have been sunken by now. I was surprised a volcano hadn’t been sprung by the earthquakes Johnny created.

I’d never known this much power or size was possible until Johnny, the god of power, had shown it to me. When Johnny’s knees passed the clouds, I’d come again. The Atlantic Ocean was 5 miles deep and it wasn’t even knee deep to Johnny, who was still growing at his fastest speed. Johnny had told me that his size was equivalent to how much power he had within him. This was what he meant. So much power that you could see his shins 5 miles from the ground and then some. The water had absorbed the island I was perched on up until the very top of the stone pile. Just when I was prepared to take a dive, Johnny’s growth stopped. When the earth began to settle, I looked up and fell back into the water just after finding my footing. Johnny’s face filled the sky. Wherever it didn’t, his muscles filled the rest. With his legs above me position at sea level. Johnny almost entirely encompassed my view of the sky. He was so tall that his face and body were tinted with the color of something far away, bouncing light off of him. I dared to imagine what he looked like on a satellite view of the planet. Johnny’s knees were high above the ocean and I could tell from the view of his calves that just a few hundred more meters would reveal his calves.

My angry and sore cock spewed a third load into the water as I looked to view what could only be described as a god. Johnny exceeded everything I ever imagined size and power could be. His muscles were big and intimidating works of strength that were unquestionable to any creature, being, entity or existence in the universe. The view of his big, veiny muscles bulging and his big handsome grin told me that with one glance. He was silent for someone so truly enormous but I could tell he was attempting to be silent knowing that too much sound from his massive existence could break tectonic plates and cause the average human to go deaf. His glowing, powerful eyes beaming down on me in the darkness his body created said it all said it all and I knew what to say.

“Yes. I’ll do it.”

---

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2