Basically a God Part 6

Omiganda

Part 1:

Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12786-basically-a-god-part-2/

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12787-basically-a-god-part-3/?tab=comments#comment-148914

Part 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15219-basically-a-god-part-4/

Part 5: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15220-basically-a-god-part-5/

Part 6

With me being the most typical presence by Johnny since his ascension, you’d think there’d be a wave of publicity followed by a second wave of popularity, making me a celebrity and an almost constant first hand account of the craziness that was Johnny’s actions. Anyone who thinks like that, however, is horribly wrong. Having battled with the media for so long, Johnny had reigned them in, along with anyone else that had ever heard of “Sam Cole”. Johnny’s public reaction wasn’t negative in anyway. If anything, he’d only exceeded any expectations anyone would have of a god.

A lot happened in a full year. I got emails from his brother suddenly, every so often as if Trenton was trying to apologize for his betrayal. Johnny had finally ended the battle of control with the men who were running the Johnny Project. Since I left, Johnny would be constantly doing something, whether it be working in the lab on some kind of future project, saving some town in dire need of his powers, going to some kind of benefit or event that required his presence, or simply fucking his disciples. Speaking of which, that was something that had come to light publicly just a few weeks ago. Every so often, Johnny would go to some place and a man or woman of exceptional genetics or beauty would vanish from the public sphere. 8 people disappeared as if they were just air, though everyone could quickly guess where they went. The world’s strongest man vanished just after being granted the award and title from the special guest, Johnny Poundstone. One of the more beautiful faces of women’s rights in Europe was suddenly gone after a benefit being funded largely by what was known as the Poundstone organization. Another man, Samuel Deguara, a man known for being a natural giant of Italy at 7 foot 5 that was searching to join a national basketball team, was gone after a true, super-powerful giant passed through Italy to settle an earthquake dilemma and, while there, a little of the financial structure that made up Greece.

Weeks later, a group run by Johnny, known as JD, or Johnny Disciples, made themselves known. Johnny had created a 10 man group of supersized men and women that were just strong enough to help him safe different parts of the world. Though their primary work entailed working on taking down the black markets and minimizing crime, they also doubled as beacon’s for Johnny’s influence, which was still rapidly expanding out past the Solar System.

Johnny had appointed himself a member of a project with NASA to find habitable planets. Johnny, being the overachiever that he was, found three. Trenton let slip in his note that there Johnny might have found something other than planets out there in space but was keeping it from him. It was obvious why Trenton didn’t want to press Johnny too hard for the answer. He wasn’t among Johnny’s disciples and though he was still Johnny’s brother, he wasn’t sure what one of his massive 8 foot disciples would do to him if he gave them a reason to believe he was doing anything other than obeying Johnny.

If not for them, there was Johnny’s newer larger form. He wasn’t able to fit on normal bedframes and couldn’t even stand up straight in normal buildings at 9’2. However, a year had changed that as he’d broken 10 feet, blasted past 11 and was well on his way to 12 feet tall, only just recently reaching over the marker at currently 11’7. The Guinness world record organization came to hand him awards for tallest man, heaviest man, widest man, largest feet and many more but Johnny denied them all. They would have probably awarded him a car if he could still fit into, based on the number of awards he could have taken. Although it was partially because he probably considered himself above receiving awards from anyone, as shown from the three Nobel Peace prizes and the Grammy from his guest appearance in the last Superman movie, he had made several excuses for himself I imagine a lot of people considered justified. Things like “I’ve been able to grow to half the size of new York for the past two months so my base size doesn’t matter anymore” or “I can change the gravitational pull of my body to make myself heavier if I wish, I might as well be 20,000 pounds”. If that was worded the way Trenton wrote it, I could tell instantly it was another time when Johnny used an excuse as a way to brag. Of course, that’s not as if his height wasn’t enough to brag about.

Johnny didn’t fit into many parts of his tower the same way he barely fit into clothes anymore, his elevator being the most recent defeated conquest, so if he wasn’t opening up walls and closing them again, he was crouched down, his knees almost perpendicular to the floor. I knew that many of the rooms had been built for people of a limited size. They’d built it with the largest man alive in mind, putting it just slightly above 9’6 feet to keep ahead of the curve. But Johnny’s growth put any human predictions to shame. Johnny was so large that they often took the events involving him outside, out of fear that he’d get irritated and just walk into the building like the walls were made of oxygen. When Johnny went on an orphanage run to visit all of his little fans, he used his telekinesis to pull the building apart for his entry, closed it back up, and remained crouch throughout his visit. Apparently, he usually enjoyed it when they used his powers and his large muscles as a playground when, if they were really good, he’d grow as big as a small building for them to climb onto. Parents heard about it but didn’t argue because, you know, it’s Johnny Poundstone. Even his overgrown disciples, all of them at or near 8 feet tall, came off as puny when reporters interviewed them. And the difference from human to Johnny was even more amazing. The average man met Johnny almost a foot below his hips but many did their best to avoid looking at him straight forward since his massive, docile cock bulged in their faces and on live television in his skin tight speedo uniform. Johnny’s sense of clothing had become skimpier as he demanded they cut his little uniform as they always had. The reason it looked so skimpy, however, was that Johnny’s dimensions had changed.

His pecs were massive now and filled his fans’ vision. If you wanted to talk to Johnny’s face, you had to either stand almost 4 meters away or Johnny had to choose to bend down to look at his public. Past those massive arms, both rivaling a large, grown man in size and past the massive pecs and hulking shoulders, people were blinded by the beauty that was Johnny’s face. His big feet were too big wear shoes as they’d recently blown past size 39 and rapidly flew through the 40’s. He was becoming too handsome now for many as women that weren’t prepared for him would shuffle their legs and struggle to remain intact. Any that weren’t looking at his broad shoulders, big arms, massive chest, and his beautiful face, rolled their eyes down his body in an attempt to fathom how beautiful his body was.

His abs had broken a twelve pack and was now moving to a fourteen pack that pointed down to his massive cock, nestled heavily between two hulking legs that looked like they restricted his leg movement with the bulging heads and veins.

Johnny’s psychic powers were a god send to the city since his sex events got crazier and harder to be sustained by human built walls. His disciples had became strong enough to somewhat endure the impact from his weaker orgasms but a wall of psychic energy helped. Trenton couldn’t describe it to me as he’d only seen it through the monitors that showed Johnny’s weight room, which would be quickly stricken with a flash of white before cutting to black. But as residents of our city, we and the rest of New York could feel the earth shake when it happened, which was almost nightly. Johnny’s sense of fun was making it difficult for everyone and everything to have a peaceful life but he just didn’t seem to care. His narcissism knew no bounds anymore. The world simply bent to his mood and ego like a dog. When he chose to save the day, he did it on his terms, regardless of the rules of government. When he chose to participate in government, politics became secondary to his whims. When he wanted to test his whims, he used a known or new power to strike a new level of humbleness into the minds of all Earthlings. He grew bigger, he saved the day in a crazier way, he roared laughter, he fucked harder, then got to do it all over again the next day.

In the past, I thought he was outgrowing humanity as his body outgrew his clothes. It took me too long to realize that he’d outgrown humanity a long time ago. Since the first time his bulging, superhuman biceps burst out of his first XL shirt. Way back when he was just learning he could outrun Olympic medalists with his definition of a “light jog”. Then he stretched and grew in every direction, past the boundaries of humanity up to this point. Even beyond me…

I’d been sitting on a soft chair while I was in my own thoughts, sensing eyes on me. I didn’t make eye contact that lasted longer than half a second. He saw that immediately though.

“So it’s been a year now and you haven’t moved on from this?” the bespectacled man sitting in a chair across from me. He was very attractive for a human but I’d seen too much to be satisfied with just that. He was looking at me like a hawk with brown, focused eyes. I opened my mouth but couldn’t speak. I knew the answer but didn’t want to believe.

“No” he said as if reading my mind. “You’ve been avoiding giving me answers this entire session but their written all over your face.” The man laid his notepad on a slack-covered leg and sighed. “You’re living with one of your friends and it’s killing you because you took a different path than them. You think you’ve failed to succeed and so you’ve stopped going to classes for your degree. You want to get away from your past but you haven’t left the city where your past lives so you went and found a place with someone from that past to try and come to a place before the event. Am I missing anything?”

Apparently, my looking away had shown some more writing on my face. “And you still want whatever it is you left. Honestly, Mr. Cole, I don’t know who or what you left behind but you’ve been going the wrong path to moving past it. It’s like something has sucked the orginal Samuel Cole. What could have cast such a large shadow on your life that you can’t get out from under it?”

My lips were loosened after the psychiatrist’s words had cut through my clothes and left me naked. My heart was pounding and I was going to speak but I got cut off as the ground rumbled, knocking over smaller pieces of furniture. Suddenly, the room’s lighting from outside went dark. There were sirens going off as the quake had clearly been strong enough to hurt someone. The doctor and I ran to the window quickly in an attempt to try and see it for ourselves. I looked up at a familiar face.

Johnny was a bit of a bully when it came to making clear his authority. Trenton had said that he didn’t like that he couldn’t be everywhere at once and, as his base of operations, he should be able to control all of crime in his vicinity. That’s why a tourist would be shocked to try and visit New York only to be graced with the sight of a massive pair of legs reaching up into the clouds. His humongous feet were probably standing either in a large patch of trees or in the water at the edge of the city. I didn’t have to be told that Johnny did this to both give the people an outlet to worship and spread his gaze across the city. Many were looking up at him as he looked down and glared, his eyes red with power as, at this size, he had to be careful to proportionally expand the potential energy he held to prevent himself from releasing enough energy to make New York a whole in the Earth. The temperature was heightened due to the extremely small percentile of energy that Johnny himself couldn’t completely contain. It was more intense every month he did this as his full form grew bigger and bigger constantly, even though he tried to hide it usually at his normal hulking size.

Feelings came back and I felt my eyes water as I looked up at the god that Johnny was. Too many emotions of anger, hunger, fear, admiration, humility, and many other feelings as I looked up into that massive, beautiful face.

“That” I said over to the doctor, fully aware that he was on his knees, his hand rapidly going up and down. He was another victim to Johnny, another worshipper wiping away tears who just wanted to be acknowledged by the ultimate power above him. Johnny’s influence was too much for those who’d never seen him when he was smaller. I was used to people meeting him and wetting themselves, bursting into tears as they looked up at his mighty pecs. That smug face of total domination was usually too much by itself, the same one looking down from above the clouds and over those enormous, stadium sized pecs. I looked up and wondered if he could instantly tell which measly human was me, looking up and up and up, craning my neck to glimpse his power. I was a single speck, probably nearly indiscernible to him even with his super vision. One fist tightened as the other fist wiped away tears.

I needed to escape.

• Like 4

I dont know. 5 minutes?

18 minutes ago, Dandicoot said:

Glad to see these chapters on the forums!  What are the odds of seeing a continuation soon? ^^