Omiganda

Part 1: 

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15219-basically-a-god-part-4/

Part 5

Hey, move along, short shit!” Benton commanded down to me.

The following 6 months from the Tanner incident went pretty bad. For me at least. Mostly because, although Johnny had forgiven Tanner entirely, I was still on thin ice in every and all interactions with him. It was like hell as I feared that the growing Johnny would one day just have enough of my presence and simply stomp me into a mud puddle with his size 50+ feet. By the time the next year came by, I was on my second to last year of graduate school but it didn’t give me any relief, Johnny made certain of that.

Johnny’s powers were numbing as every month, he’d discover some new power he never knew he could use and would test it on me in the most creative ways. In the fall, as I walked through the nearby park for my morning cardio, I was assaulted by trees like never before. That was the season Johnny had discovered his power to send energy from his body that worked as super miracle grow. When I was deep enough in the park, he’d used this power to grow them outward in all directions, specific ones growing and wrapping around me before lifting me into the air with their increased size and girth. It had taken hours to get me down and even now they were still trying to shred the 7 feet thick branches of the overgrown woods. Later, he’d test his self enlarging powers and take a stroll through the outskirts of the city, where my school was located. Somehow, every other vehicle in the parking lot had survived his rampage except mine, a flat and metal plate leaking oil into concrete that had sunken 15 feet deep and was in a 60 foot long foot shaped crater.

It was the month after that when he’d discovered how to perform whistle commands that could make animals do his bidding to a certain extent. I practically had to watch my step and carry an umbrella at all times as dogs or birds would suddenly have the urge to crap in my direction and ruin my clothes and hair. At one point, a batch of squirrels had showered me by throwing the nuts they’d stored for the winter down at me in a hail.

Winter didn’t give me much of a break either. Whenever Johnny wasn’t learning a new power, he was getting stronger in a power he’d already mastered. I’d been the last to leave on a test during one of my bio-medical exams and I assume Johnny had been waiting for me to try to leave as I felt a heavy thud shake the building. The supervisor for the test almost fell to his feet as he dropped all of the papers onto the floor. I’d tried to run to the door to see what had happened but shouldn’t have been surprised when I’d tried and a bit of snow slipped through the cracks before remaining at a standstill. Johnny had summoned enough snow to completely submerge the doors to this building. I didn’t know at the time but it literally had been done to only the building we were in. There was a perfect circle of thick snow dropped down onto our building like medical cream placed on a simple part of your skin.

As I suffered the power of Johnny, it was a perspective thought that everyone else received the better end of the bargain. Besides petty crimes and general bad behavior in small doses, Johnny kept the world in order on a daily basis. Bank robberies would be halted almost before they could really start thanks to the police opening up their whole database to Johnny, who preferred that they give it to him “willingly” instead of him hacking it as he knew he could. Drug cartels lost money by the millions as Johnny went all over and halted business with his new super smelling powers which gave him the ability to smell the scent of drugs by a ten mile radius. Any smaller crimes were left to the local police as Johnny had bigger jobs most of the time he handle and, although he was powerful, he couldn’t be everywhere at once. The current drought in California was halted quickly by Johnny’s power to grow plants and his power to turn toxic waste into pure, crystalline water.

The last one was a testament to his influence since a very, very short list of people knew exactly how he went about doing it. As far as politics were concerned, people in the political sphere barely complained anymore about his actions. Johnny put a special target on the fortune 500 in America as he’d discovered lately that there were many scandals they’d been planning in the last month after he’d seduced one of the hotter males into giving away secrets of some of the others for just a night with the young god.

Speaking of which, when he wasn’t testing his powers on me, terrorizing the rich, or saving the world, he was fucking. I was absolutely sure of it though he wouldn’t want to tell me the way he used to. And worst of all, he’d found new ways to go about. As I was moving through the hallway, careful to check around the corners for Johnny or his followers, my best guess was Johnny was still at Olympics making his first appearance as a celebrity at the games instead of demeaning the athletes with his superiority. He insisted on helping create a meteor shower for the start of the Olympics for the fun of it. Tanner lived in the upper floors as well but he’d gone into the city to watch with some friends at a local bar. Though Johnny forgave him, he was still somewhat terrified of his once little brother. The dynamic between the two had hit him hard over the months and he was constantly calling his officers to confirm his date to go back to base. Johnny was treating him the way he used to treat me but that was completely not how he was used to interacting with him, as he did years ago. Before, Johnny was a pipsqueak who’d grown into comic books and his brother, having grown out of them, told him to fuck off whenever he asked him to come and watch a bad superhero cartoon with him. Now, Johnny practically manhandled the guy with his massive arms and planted him in a seat next to him. I never got to see since I knew Johnny would see me coming a mile away with his infrared vision but I imagined it was a way more cramped scene than it had been for me.

Johnny’s base size had grown into a 9’2 superhuman and was still not showing signs of slowing in growth. The doorframes originally made for a 7 foot giant were now too cramped for him to squeeze through without taking the wall with him. At Johnny’s last check up with the doctors supervising the project, his arms had actually grown to a new intimidating size of over 90 inches when he flexed to the very point between pure flexing and enlarging the bicep. His body’s proportions were reaching unnaturally intense shapes and made it difficult for those around him. When he came to the red carpet for showings of new movies, he’d come down from the sky in a sonic boom, which he could create very easily now, and would appear in nothing but his tight formal uniform. It was nothing but a spandex speedo, the same size as his normal uniform but shrunken to the triangle of your everyday speedo. His body had so many exaggerated curves that it was impossible for anything non circular to contain him. His pecs were so massive that they were the first thing people saw when Johnny turned corners. Mouths drooled as he would walk by, those seeing him coming graced with the view of his massive package as those seeing him going would watch his powerful butt cheeks bounce and leak out of the sides of the overstretched outfit. He even had the designer make it look like a mini suit with a bowtie as if his crotch needed anything else to pull eyes to it. Johnny behaved when he was in the movie theater but the locals were well accustomed to light tremors throughout the area when he was discontent with the flick, the source being the light tapping of his toes, a habit he’d had even before his growth and simply hadn’t outgrown. Even when he wasn’t doing this, people in any scenario often kept a check on him at all times to gauge his mood. No one was foolish enough to attempt to piss him off directly and being aware of his mood made the percentage of your potential survival rise depending on how Johnny felt.

This sense of control in even the atmosphere made it easy for Johnny to pick out his entourage for the night. He partied on some nights with either the most famous or those he deemed perfect for a night of intense passion. His sexual needs were now a near constant as some nights were filled with the thundering moans of a god who was yet to be sated. I was reminded of our time in the first few months as Johnny’s love making had become strong enough to quake through the many floors between the rooms he fucked in and the room I slept in. Due to his growth, his massive cock couldn’t be properly survived by the small vaginal cavity of a normal woman anymore. Now he had a male and female sex slave on hand at all times in the tower to have the choice of sex on hand. That was where his newest power came into play.

Benton and Penny were two models that Johnny had seen at a fashion show in Italy and had become instantly attached to their attractive bodies. They’d originally been like humans when I’d met them but they quickly became disciples of Johnny in the most terrifying way. Johnny wouldn’t release the details to anyone but Tanner but I could still understand pretty quickly how over time, he’d made Benton and Penny grow.

It started in intervals. Benton was originally 5’11 and Penny 5’9, both of them taller than me. They’d act politely to me regardless of the fact Johnny wouldn’t even register my presence. Then they started to change. Benton used to talk to me about sports all the time and we’d often go to the nearby coffee shop to talk deeply about politics. Penny would hang out with me when I went to a nearby beach or needed a generally nice girl to have a conversation with. My old high school friends never visited anymore after Johnny had scared them with a stray thunderbolt from the sky in their last visit and my college friends quickly became Johnny’s groupies after the first visit. Benton and Penny were practically my lifeline to the rest of the world. Then one day, Benton had trouble fitting into his clothes and asked me if he could borrow mine since I was wider built than he was. Penny had to go and buy a new bra because her breasts felt heavier than they used to and she needed stronger support. Then, things reached new levels of odd. Benton had outgrown my clothes and now, when I needed to reach something, neither of us needed a stepstool. He would just simply reach up and take it off whatever shelf I was reaching for and hand it to me. I’d tried to shield Penny from the cold weather once as we were trying to get into a club but she was so tall that, standing against the wall, a portion of her head was above my reach as her breasts almost touched my chin. It went on like this for months and in different ways. Benton needed to wear sandals more frequently because he’d always be outgrowing his shoes from a previous month. Penny’s breasts were so large that, even with a bra, her nipples still poked through. Benton would bend a little too low to pick up something he’d dropped and his pants, even sweatpants, would tear to reveal his big bubble butt. Penny had to work to really button her pants as her hips grew wider. Both of them now had feet that thudded against the floor with their weight as they went down the hallways. The last time we went to a sports bar together, Benton had to duck the doorframes because forehead was a magnet to them. Penny couldn’t go anywhere without causing the traffic to come to a complete halt as her waist tightened but everything below and above had swelled into sexy curves that stretched the fabric of her clothes.

Then I think the growth started to get to their heads. On a day where Johnny was testing out his heat producing powers in New York, Benton had caught me reaching up for a 2 liter bottle of soda that had been placed on the top shelf of the cabinets, reached up to get it, then uncapped and drank it one fell swoop. His big Adam’s apple bobbed as he gulped and made short work of the bottle, concluding with a loud and thick burp.

“Thanks, I really needed that.”

Penny had found me on the couch of one of the many living rooms and simply lifted me off by my arm like I was a doll and plopped onto it herself.

“Hey, there’s more than one living room,” I’d say.

“Yeah, but I wanted this one,” she’d respond.

Our long talks became small talks became one sided conversations until eventually, my presence just seemed to irritate them. All it took was a little look and I’d be gone as I knew there was no chance my comparatively small form couldn’t handle the behemoth sex slaves. When Johnny would bring more play mates, Penny and Benton would be nearby and ready to participate. They were quickly becoming demigods to the anomaly that was Johnny as they followed in his footsteps.

“Hey, move along, short stack!” Benton commanded down to me.

That was when I flew to the wall like a fly as the now hulking, 7’4 Benton walked down the hall, the floors creaking and thundering with his footsteps where there was wood. He was wearing nothing but a tight pair of briefs that Johnny used to wear that made his butt look amazing as he stomped his way through the building. I was petrified until he passed, his broad shoulders and bulging arms swing as he strutted down the hallway. My brow wrinkled as I realized I had to follow him on my way to the top floor. Watching the large muscles that made up just the back of Benton was a real sight. He was big and supernaturally proportioned like Johnny, just on a smaller scale. It took him several tries to get through doors now. It was a good thing the furniture was made to hold Johnny because normal furniture would probably crumble under Benton’s weight.

He made any and all bodybuilders look feeble in comparison to him and fitness models just body enthusiasts. His arms hung at his sides and were pushed away but lat muscles so thick he couldn’t lower his arms far below their nearly 45 degree angle. His waist was tight and probably only several inches larger than my own, probably only due to the 8 pack that jutted from his stomach like iron plating. His thighs executed a slow, dominant waddle that was the best option for him unless he wanted to accidently crush his very large manhood. His calves were both clearly thicker than my thighs and yet still hyper lean, looking as though he could lift a small car onto his big and mighty shoulders. Benton’s hands and feet were large, perfect to palm someone’s entire head when one of Johnny’s many mates of the night thought they would get more time with him if they serviced someone close to him. Benton was probably almost 3 times my weight and it showed in the way his body seemed to flex and swell with the smallest actions. I’d been so mesmerized I didn’t see him open the door to the top deck, squeeze his big body through, and then turn to block my way in. Everything above his thick eyebrows and brown eyes was hidden behind the doorframe but I could see him looking down at me with an intimidating face over his broad and hairy chest.

“Johnny needs this room, squirt, sorry,” he said as he turned and closed the doors, shutting me out. I pressed to the doors that remained unopened and sunk to the floor, looking up at the ceiling lights. Then I felt vibrations through the floor. Something was moving behind the door and I could only guess it was something very big. I slowly turned the knob as I knew that Johnny, Benton, and Penny still had precise enough hands to open doors but their fingers were far too big to turn the locks, not that they ever felt the need to use them. I peeped in carefully and was gifted the view of what had to be the biggest, most powerful looking butt I’d ever laid eyes on extending down to massive legs that were spread wide as balls the size of cantaloupes were placed on top of the couch cushions. Johnny was standing like a monument to manhood and his own unique godhood as his massive, rippling body was hovering over two legs spread wide. I instantly could tell by the birth mark on the left leg that it was Penny.

She had grown along with Johnny and Benton and, although she was the smallest of the three, she was large and powerful looking in a superhuman, female way. Her muscular hips were wide and spread to brace themselves for what Johnny had packing, her pussy dripped as she was laid there before Johnny with what I assumed was an excited face. Benton was still in view, however he was moving his hands up and down his 16 inch hard man pole, watching the massive superhero that was Johnny tower over Jenny.

“Yeah, babe, I worked really hard today.”

“Oh? You look like you haven’t broken a sweat,” Penny responded with a little giggle at the end. Johnny was moving his big hands over her leg with one hand and grabbing at her massive breast with the other. I could hear her squeal as he squeezed just a little to make her moan.

“You better believe I did. Those Olympics take a lot of work to do perfectly. I had to align some sitting rocks up perfectly to fly over the Olympics and not hit the earth before sending them flying with a soft tap.”

Johnny raised his muscular arm and replicated the flicking motion he’d done over her head, knocking a lamp off a wall with just the force.

“If I hit them too hard, they might have shattered and got sent flying down in every direction. It would have been a fucking hassle to catch those rocks before they hit the Earth. I’m pretty sure some of those stupid rocks are flying out of our solar system about now.”

The talk of his power was clearly working on Penny as she tried to move down to play with her vagina but Johnny intercepted her and placed that hand forcefully against the couch too, its supports already strained by Penny’s impressive size but clearly struggling as Johnny’s mass leaned harder and harder to prepare for penetration. As he lowered his cock to her crotch, I gasped as I saw Johnny’s cock, angrier looking and more powerful than ever. I remembered the sight of its full growth almost a year ago and I could only wonder how big it could grow now. The size it was at now was probably a small fraction of its true form and it still looked like, had Penny not been her current size, it would tear a normal female organ to shreds from the attempt of pressing its big head into her snatch.

Penny began to moan and shout louder as Johnny grunted and pushed, entering her slowly as to avoid pulling her to pieces. Benton was still in the corner, his cock dripping precum like an erotic fountain, lubricating his own large piece. He had three fingers up his own ass, probably envisioning what it would be like to be pumped like Penny was about to be. I had to adjust my pants as I felt how hard I was also, doing my best to keep still and immobile. Too much movement could catch Johnny’s eyes. My shorts tightnened as my cock continued trying to force its way from my zipper and continued to fail at opening the way. I wanted that to be me. I wanted Johnny to take his massive and fill me with his cum. Johnny grabbed the couch and bent his knees lower to reach Penny’s gaping cavity. His cock seemed to disappear into her regardless of its unbelievable length, most likely closing in on 3 feet at a safe hardness for humans.

Benton had found a chair and sat with his legs spread wide, his big balls hanging over the end as they also carried what looked like a bountiful amount of cum. His muscles were glistening with sweat as he also seemed to be watching with an undistractable focus. His balls were bouncing against the end of the chair he’d found and I could almost hear sloshing sounds as the apple sized cum containers bounced. I could tall by the horny panting and grin on his face as he rubbed his hairy chest up and down that he was really loving the gifts Johnny had given him. I’d heard before that Benton had been struggling a bit in the modeling world as the ones in his area typically were looking for someone 6 feet tall. Now, he’d outgrown them and stood on top of the world as Johnny’s massive male sex slave.

I turned from him as Johnny began to really pound Jenny into the couch. Her massive breasts, each large enough to compete with a cow in their abundance of milk, shook and jiggled with Johnny’s power. Johnny was using one hand to hold Jenny’s waist while the other gripped the couch, the structure straining from his grip strength even though he was barely putting in any force. Johnny groaned a low groan that was shaking the whole room, a result of his voice’s ability to reach supersonic levels. I’d heard he’d made drug lords deaf with that power. My ears were full of his Benton’s moans, Penny’s screams, and Johnny’s manly earthquake groans. I could tell by the tension in Penny’s muscles that she was experiencing a never ending onslaught of orgasms as Johnny’s powerful pelvis pressed into her like a powerful moving wall. I felt myself reaching orgasm also as Penny reached her 40th scream of orgasm at the end of 10 minutes. Johnny had proven over the years that he could do this to women easily and, as he’d gotten stronger, it took less and less effort to do it. The female body was like an instrument he’d mastered 100 times over, fucking them almost second nature now. He hadn’t cum into her once and he wasn’t going to remain unsated for long.

“Fuck it, you’re too fragile,” he said after 30 minutes and almost 200 orgasmic screams came from Penny. “I can’t hold back this much if I want to get off. Benton, into position!”

Johnny left Penny there sprawled out on the couch, her vagina quivering with exhaustion as she had received the maximum amount feeling her entire body was able to endure without falling into a coma. Johnny’s cock was still moist with her juices and almost angrier looking than it was before. His desire for sex was too strong for the enlarged and empowered Penny to even wipe the top off from his libido. My eyes darted to Benton, who was still roughly rubbing his long cock up and down.

“BENTON, NOW!” Johnny roared as his cock bounced angrily against his 12 pack abdomen.

I didn’t see it coming as Benton shot out of his chair toward Johnny without actually touching the ground. He was hovering over the ground as though strings were tied around his limbs as he came towards Johnny. Johnny had a lot of different, unbelievable powers but, out of all of them, I hadnt expected telekinesis. Benton’s massive body was held weightlessly above Johnny, his legs forcibly raised and his butt cheeks hanging just before the expanse of Johnny’s pecs blocked his master’s view. A massive something that I recognized to be a huge and unbelievable dildo slid out of Benton’s butt slowly and seemed to come from nowhere as it was inhumanly large. Johnny’s massive body bent and he sat in the loveseat that had been built for him. It groaned as he’d definitely gained weight since the last fitting but it held on valiantly, Johnny’s legs slightly being squeezed by the unfit chair. His monstrous cock stuck up and smacked his pecs with a heavy smack that could have been confused for two rocks colliding as he spread his legs and let his massive balls hang almost to the floor in his seated position.

“Down,” he commanded, his deep voice hard to disobey. I watched amazed as Benton was slowly lowered onto Johnny’s cock. Johnny’s cock met him half way as it stretched even larger and wider to compensate for the more durable fuck toy Johnny had chosen. Benton groaned like an animal in a trap as he felt his ass cheeks pull apart by the enormous cock head alone and felt his hole stretch around the big intruder. Johnny was being fair and slowly lowering Benton but it could be seen in his eyes that he was quite impatient. Benton continued to groan and roar the entire time as Johnny’s big, long cock head forced its entrance. He’d probably taken Johnny over 100 times in the last half year and it was obvious that Johnny would still be able to stretch him out even wider. His heavy balls smacked Johnny’s pole as they shook along his trip. Johnny’s balls hung lower, actually swelling as it seemed he wanted to cum an ocean into his subject this time around. As Benton’s journey slowly progressed, Johnny continued to boast.

“Heh, remember when you used to be so puny? You couldn’t even get your mouth over a fraction of my dick head. You had to wrap your body around my cock as I grew it so that I could feel something. And look at you now, dwarfing that little midget you used to be to become one of my demigods. If I keep giving you two strength, I’ll be able to actually try. Wont that be great? I’ll fuck you both so hard that the earth with shake. Trees will uproot from cracks in the ground. Oceans will tremble. Well..... maybe not oceans. I don’t think your human bodies can take that much. You’ll be fun to fuck through a wall though. I’ll make you scream in joy till your throat is sore and your chest is heaving.”

Benton was groaning loudly now as he came just a bit lower onto Johnny’s cock and Johnny rewarded him by pumping his head a little bigger, exciting Benton’s hole and making his cock wag as an orgasm was coming. There was still MUCH more length that Benton struggled with but, at the halfway mark on Johnny’s long rod, he was stuck. He just couldn’t handle anymore inside him. Johnny moved his head forward, Benton now slightly lower than face level with him, and pressed his lips into his. The two beautiful faces mingled and let their tongues dance around each other. I stood in the hallway, my body shaking with arousal and jealously just before that moment. The moment that changed everything. Johnny opened his eyes in the middle of the kiss and looked directly at me.

In that moment, everything in the last months hit me again at full force. I was so alone that I couldn’t help feeling everything directed at me in the last half year without any deluding of my ego or my pride. The discovery that Johnny liked boys AND girls, just not me. The realization that he had respected me more than anyone and the cold feeling that I’d let him down. The fact that Tanner was still here but had abandoned me like an outcast. Johnny’s overwhelming and ever growing dominance over my life as he tortured me for my betrayal. We made eye contact but it was brief before I turned and ran. My eyesight was blurry as I headed down the hall and dashed into the elevator. I didn’t look for my stuff to pack and leave with. I simply ran. The butlers tried to ask me if I needed anything but I just pushed past them and ran harder. I saw business men waiting for Johnny who closed in to ask me if he was available. I didn’t give them the time of day either. I just ran. I didn’t stop running till I was gone, into the night.

Hopefully, Johnny wouldn’t find me. That’s what I thought as his tower reached up into the sky like a pin stabbed into a large quilt. I knew better though. He could find me wherever and whenever. He was Johnny Poundstone. I knew when I looked him in the eyes, I recognized the gaze he would give to criminals or corrupt business men who he would eventually make disappear.

He would never look for me again.

• Like 3