Story -- BOY IN A BAG

Absman420

7 hours ago, djwitko said:

Yeah. That was awesome.  Please continue....

Thanks much! Sorry to say, this is a one-off. I've written multi-part works (I'll be posting one soon!), but I don't think this story really needs to go on. There are no more surprises. In your opinion, what do you think should be continued?

7 minutes ago, Absman420 said:

Thanks much! Sorry to say, this is a one-off. I've written multi-part works (I'll be posting one soon!), but I don't think this story really needs to go on. There are no more surprises. In your opinion, what do you think should be continued?

I read DJWitko's comment to mean "please continue WRITING," not "please continue this story." But that's just me!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, arpeejay said:

I read DJWitko's comment to mean "please continue WRITING," not "please continue this story." 

I thought he might have meant it that way myself, but was just covering my bases. I was trying to get an accurate count of all the stories I've written -- just titles, not multi-part works -- it quickly grew beyond my limited math abilities. Here's a screen shot of everything archived on O'Melissokomos' site:769418035_Screenshot2018-06-2417_49_17.thumb.jpg.8fb016b988b1b5c8af92cce95d10cc45.jpg

And since then, I've written.... let's see... GLANS RING (a sort-of sequel to NIPPLESLUTS), THE LUCKY JOCKSTRAP, BOY IN A BAG, WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST SAUL BENNETT, and the upcoming TWINK NUMBER TWELVE. 

At the same time, in the last few years, I've been working on my memoirs -- a very different life from the one in my stories -- and I wonder what place these tales will have in that? It's a significant amount of erotic fiction -- and some of it is pretty good. 

• Like 1

Oh, it's you who are you!

My memory is very bad, but now I understand. Thank you so much for The Facility and The new adventures of Kake and Pekka. I have no idea how long time it was, when I read them the first time. I'm so glad that you are active on this forum. You and Arpeejay both influence my writing --  Londonboy and Jaypat do so, too -- but I had forgot your username, the name of the stories and where I found them. I suspect there is a fifth writer I read many years ago which also attracted my attention, when I was new to the genre, but I can't pinpoint name, titles of stories or where I found them. I have to re-read your stories. My past reading-experiences tend to blur, but I know I had fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Absman420 said:

I thought he might have meant it that way myself, but was just covering my bases. I was trying to get an accurate count of all the stories I've written -- just titles, not multi-part works -- it quickly grew beyond my limited math abilities. Here's a screen shot of everything archived on O'Melissokomos' site:769418035_Screenshot2018-06-2417_49_17.thumb.jpg.8fb016b988b1b5c8af92cce95d10cc45.jpg

And since then, I've written.... let's see... GLANS RING (a sort-of sequel to NIPPLESLUTS), THE LUCKY JOCKSTRAP, BOY IN A BAG, WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST SAUL BENNETT, and the upcoming TWINK NUMBER TWELVE. 

At the same time, in the last few years, I've been working on my memoirs -- a very different life from the one in my stories -- and I wonder what place these tales will have in that? It's a significant amount of erotic fiction -- and some of it is pretty good. 

As you know, it's not uncommon in genre fiction to refer to an individual author as a "Grand Master." With respect to muscle fiction , you are one! 

And I am looking forward to reading your memoirs as much as your fiction! ?

12 hours ago, Hialmar said:

Thank you so much for ... The new adventures of Kake and Pekka. I have no idea how long time it was, when I read them the first time. 

If I had to compile a list of personal favorites, KAKE & PEKKA would top it. As a concept piece, it's one of the stories I'm most proud of. I had a "guy wakes up in TOM OF FINLAND world" story floating around in my head for several years. It wasn't until I read Tom's KAKE cartoon collection that I conceived the plot. KAKE & PEKKA is chock full of ToF references -- plus it's narrated in Second Person!  

It's not the best known of my work -- almost the fewest number of reads -- but it's still something I hold up proudly and say, "I got it right this time!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, arpeejay said:

As you know, it's not uncommon in genre fiction to refer to an individual author as a "Grand Master."

As long as I don't become a Grand-DADDY!!!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, arpeejay said:

And I am looking forward to reading your memoirs as much as your fiction! ?<span>

I decided to write my memoirs anecdotally rather than chronologically because I'm better at telling cocktail stories than lectures. I'm leaving it to the readers to figure out the timeline. I've lead a very unusual -- and lucky -- life and it ain't nowhere near over!

2 hours ago, Absman420 said:

I decided to write my memoirs anecdotally rather than chronologically because I'm better at telling cocktail stories than lectures. I'm leaving it to the readers to figure out the timeline. I've lead a very unusual -- and lucky -- life and it ain't nowhere near over!

My guess is I will do something similar. And, like  you, I have had a very lucky and less than typical life: marriage, kids, coming out, true love, widowhood, love again. Lots of anecdotes!

• Like 1