Jump to content
Rauros86

What’s like to be a real life muscle god

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MuscleDaddyMark said:

Well, first define "muscle god." It can mean different things to different guys. 

Seems like I start all my posts with "I'm not the biggest guy on here, but..." but I have a very definite online persona as a muscle god, and it's a lot of fun. I'm currently 6' and between 193 and 197 lbs. Chest is 45", pumped bis can measure 17.5 and chest is 33-34. I'm also 61 years old, which few people believe. I am naturally aggressive in a sexual encounter and also a big exhibitionist. Even when I was 30 lbs lighter, I was usually worshiped during sex because I demanded it. Now that I have a bit more muscle mass, many guys are intimidated by me when i take off my shirt and tell them to worship me as I flex. I have had plenty of encounters with guys who have BEGGED to be with me and then chicken out when they see me shirtless in person. (it doesn't bother me...I consider it a HUGE compliment that I can intimidate someone just by standing there!)

I generally keep to myself in the gym, but I'm friendly when someone talks to me, and it's almost always to tell me that I look great for a mature guy, but I also pay compliments when they are earned. As for bars and clubs, it's not my thing, but I know who's looking at me when I'm out and about at work, at the theater, etc. And quite a few times a year, I can tell that someone who has seen me online has just noticed me in real life. I know that stare 😉

But here's what's cool about being a muscle god. I started  YouTube channel a few years ago, and periodically post flexing and growth updates there. Since it's YT, they are totally PG rated, but i started getting requests to do flexing shows on cam and inquiries about custom vids. I don't really think of myself as entrepreneurial, but I now pay for my bodybuilding (gym fees, workout clothes & supplies, supplements, etc.) completely with the cash I earn from guys who PAY me to flex for them on cam and to make custom vids for them. i'm not going to quit my day job, but it's some pretty decent cash!

So that's what it feels like to be a muscle god...guys pay me to kee buliding muscles!

Wow mark thanks for sharing! You are definitely what I was referring to muscle god. Gets me so hard knowing how avatar guys respond to your godly body, and for sure you know how to use it to get worshipped ;) have you posted your YT videos here? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rauros86 said:

Wow mark thanks for sharing! You are definitely what I was referring to muscle god. Gets me so hard knowing how avatar guys respond to your godly body, and for sure you know how to use it to get worshipped ;) have you posted your YT videos here? 

No, but you can easily access them at https://www.youtube.com/user/mustardman96

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A buddy from my gym told me I should respond on this. 

I'm 24, 6'1, around 215 now. I've gained a lot the past 2 years,and I LOVE the results. And by results, I mean the reactions of people. Girls, MILFs, most gay guys, and even some humiliated or curious str8 guys have shown interest. 

I work service jobs as a college student - barista, waiter, cell phone store, and have always had the best sales and tips. Now I work in high-end retail, and I'm making a lot of cash. 

All brcause of how I look, and how I dress. 

I don't need any sponsors right now, and requests for more pics or private cam will be blocked. Other than that, ask me anything. 

Cuz I could talk about this shit all day long. 

63E409C1-1787-41FE-90CA-3D7AF5BB1564-2142-000000C8FCE02155.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NickLifter94 said:

 

 requests for more pics or private cam will be blocked

63E409C1-1787-41FE-90CA-3D7AF5BB1564-2142-000000C8FCE02155.jpeg

 

Dunno why, it's easy to find more pics of Antoine Vaillant

c4d9b46b7f8498b35cd91f5846b214c4--college-guys-nice-body.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 10:16 PM, Catchit said:

Dunno why, it's easy to find more pics of Antoine Vaillant

c4d9b46b7f8498b35cd91f5846b214c4--college-guys-nice-body.jpg

Yeah, I read the post very skeptically. Sounded too glib to be true. Thanks, Catchit, for doing the work for us! 

I think every guy should be proud of his body, no matter what it looks like. And if you seriously want to be a muscle god, turn yourself into one! And if that's beyond your ability, accept what you've got and make the best of it. But a good laugh like this is always appreciated!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually cringed so hard..

On 7/7/2018 at 10:44 PM, NickLifter94 said:

A buddy from my gym told me I should respond on this. 

I'm 24, 6'1, around 215 now. I've gained a lot the past 2 years,and I LOVE the results. And by results, I mean the reactions of people. Girls, MILFs, most gay guys, and even some humiliated or curious str8 guys have shown interest. 

I work service jobs as a college student - barista, waiter, cell phone store, and have always had the best sales and tips. Now I work in high-end retail, and I'm making a lot of cash. 

All brcause of how I look, and how I dress. 

I don't need any sponsors right now, and requests for more pics or private cam will be blocked. Other than that, ask me anything. 

Cuz I could talk about this shit all day long. 

63E409C1-1787-41FE-90CA-3D7AF5BB1564-2142-000000C8FCE02155.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MuscleStrengthFreak said:

This is hilarious.   It's even a very  young, pre-roided Antoine.  Note to "Newbie":  the guys in here are generally smart about distinguishing fakers from makers.

If you notice, he made this ONE post and hasn't said another word since then.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×