Big Boys and Their Toys - Part Two

londonboy

Javier checked his email – before he even got out of bed.  The phone was resting on the unused pillow beside him.  He had only been awake for about forty-five seconds, but his desire to hear something from Jason and Michael now ruled almost every waking second of his day.  He had always checked email a lot, but now he looked at it compulsively.  There were no messages.  He had been back in New York for only three days.  He was still shocked that he had absolutely no jet lag, something he attributed to the wishing stone, and was amazed at how good he continued to feel.  He just knew the stone was helping him to be ready for the inevitable, but his wish still hadn’t come true, yet.  He had been on high alert – on the flight back home, at the gym, at the two or three parties he had attended, and at all times, really – but there had been no confirmation of his wish.  He wasn’t giving up hope, but he was getting a little impatient.  He re-read the message Jason had sent the night before – encouraging him to wait and assuring him the moment would be there soon.

As he showered, his morning hard-on got in the way.  Instinctively, he knew this was a side effect of touching the wishing stone, as well. He tended to wake up feeling aroused, but his morning wood had lately become so intense it felt like a Sequoia. Jason and Michael had reported the same joyous inconvenience.  As much as Javier wanted to release the mounting pressure – he waited; instinctively knowing it was what he should do.  Saving himself for his wish seemed natural and right.

As he started to descend into the subway station near his house something in the gorgeous day called out to him and he decided to walk the twelve blocks to work.  This was not something he did often – as a matter of fact, he never did it – but today he was called to walk.  As he started down the busy street he began to look around – hoping to catch the eye of someone or notice a person who was staring at him. This is what waiting for the wish to come true had done to all three men.  They constantly looked for the answer they knew would come – but they were becoming impatient.  

Javier turned down a side street – a short cut he had recently learned about through a friend. Instantly, he noticed the street was empty, which almost never happened in this city.  Javier didn’t take note of it too much, but it did strike him as odd. Mid-way down the short block, while he was passing a construction site for a re-model of an old building, he suddenly heard a loud whistle and then a deep growl-like sound that made his dick harden.  He glanced up and the morning sun blinded him a little – causing him to only see the outline of someone jumping from a jutting girder at the second floor level of the building to the top of the brick wall surrounding the property and then dropping perfectly to the sidewalk just in front of him.  It took a few minutes for Javier’s eyes to adjust and take in the figure before him.

“Damn, son, you’re the finest thing this old man has seen in a very long time.  You made my juices boil from just one look – and I was three-stories up!  You’re hotter than an August night orgy with ten men.”

Suddenly, the same warm feeling that had enveloped his body as he had stood in the cave and touched the wishing stone surrounded him again.  This was really all the confirmation he needed, but the glorious being that stood in front of him immediately proved the golden orb was the real deal – for the man was exactly what Javier had wished for.  It started with what was clearly a neat salt and pepper crew cut underneath the white hardhat, the wrinkles at the corners of sparkling blue-gray eyes, the perfectly trimmed white goatee that framed a jaw-line that could obviously cut diamonds, and then led to the barely contained huge torso plastered with a sweat-covered, muscle-hugging tank top that somehow emphasized the massive right biceps adorned with a tattoo of a flapping rainbow flag. The dreamboat was finished off with skin-tight, well-worn, faded blue jeans that allowed the striations in his giant thighs to be emphasized and did absolutely nothing to hide a daddy crotch that bulged to mouth-watering perfection. 

“What’s your name, Mr. Sexy?”

“Uh . . . Javier.”

“Damn, Javier, please make this old man happy as hell and tell me you’re not taken.”

“Um . . . I’m not taken.”

“Aw, sweet fuck, Javier, that’s the best thing I’ve ever heard.  The name’s Hank, but the guys all call me Tank.  I guess you can see why, huh, cutie?”

“Yes sir.”

“I’m hoping to hell, sexy man, that you’re into big older dudes cause I can’t think of anything in my entire life I’ve ever wanted more than I want that fine body of yours.  Damn, I could eat you all up. Make an old geezer’s day and tell him you’d like to be taken to dinner, gazed at lovingly, and treated like a prince. I promise I’ll make it worth it. I’ve got enough hard meat on me to make you very happy, I can guarantee that.”

“I’d love . . . um . . . all of that, Hank.”

“Hot damn!  I’m probably going to have to wank off hard three or four times just anticipating the date.  You make me want to flex, little Javy.”

And right there, in the middle of the sidewalk, Hank leaned forward and tensed his arms into a most muscular pose for Javier’s benefit.  It was the kind of flex that made the onlooker weak in the knees and a little scared.  All Javier saw was bulging muscles everywhere and a smile on the older man’s face that promised mischief, cockiness, and more pleasure than the younger man had ever dreamed of.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3