Steven's muscle building project Ch.3

muscleclimber12

Chapter 3: The competition

It was a packed auditorium for the Leeward Islands classic bodybuilding competition. Fans were eagerly awaiting the Men’s heavyweight class to take the stage.  Among the close to 500 spectators sat my girlfriend Katie. She giddily looked from side to side taking in the faces of all the people seated around her, sure that their minds were about to be all blown.  I was the most muscular human any of them had ever seen, and I would soon step onto the stage.

Katie had dropped me off backstage only 40 minutes prior, mere minutes before the judges were due to finish the weigh-ins.  We had wanted to make my presence a secret until the last minute, and so we timed our arrival to be as late as possible. I was ushered to the scale and told to strip down to only my posing suit.  I could already feel a dozen sets of eyes looking at me, other heavyweight guys in my class, some of the figure women who’d just come off stage, and some judges. They saw me walk in wearing my loose fitting sweat suit and likely thought I was some strong man competitor, wanting to make a go of bodybuilding.  Some fat, overfed and out of shape guy who didn’t belong here.  After all, it looked like I must have weighed 400 pounds! Keen to prove them all wrong, I pulled off my sweatshirt. I think one of the figure girls and at least 2 of my fellow heavyweight competitors gasped. I stepped onto the scale, and my weight was recorded: 408 pounds. I’d put on a few more pounds of muscle just since I’d gotten to the Island.

When my class was announced, I was at the back of the line walking on stage. Finally after the other 8 competitors had strode under the lights, I made my appearance from behind the curtain. The buzz in the auditorium rose to a bit of a roar and people began to stand up and jockey around to get a better view of me.  At least a couple hundred people ignored the ban on cell phone photography and started to snap furious pictures and videos of me.  I honestly felt like my muscles could sense all the attention and they literally seemed like they were swelling right then and there as I was walking.  That made me strut just a little bit prouder until I took my place at Stage right.  At 6’4” tall I already stood above the rest of the guys in my field, and I must have outweighed the next heaviest competitor by 150 pounds.  This was an amateur competition after all.  All the other guys stepped back a few steps to give me a spot at the centre of the stage right under all the bright lights.  The judges started to call the mandatory poses: “Front double biceps.” I bring my colossal arms up to the side, then flex them intensely.  Mounds of muscle form a perfect bicep peak.  My arms are bigger than the next biggest guys quads. “Side Chest.” From the side, my Pecs jut out from my body by 6 inches, and I simultaneously flex my glutes so the side of my ass in also on display. “Back lat spread.” Turning my back to the crowd, my flexed back is so developed that the different muscle groups look like they were chiselled out of granite. My tiny posing suit can barely contain my enormous tight glutes, and even my hamstrings and calf muscles are bulging at this point.

The judges narrowed the field down to 3 of us, and we performed some more off the cuff poses for the crowd.  The audience really roared when I gave a “most muscular” for them.  And after what must have been the shortest deliberation in the history of bodybuilding, I was announced the winner.  Second place wasn’t even close.

After the post competition fervor died down, and I’d finished giving interviews and getting my photo taken by the various media outlets who were there, it was time for Katie and I to head back to the resort. We met up backstage where she literally ran and jumped onto me, putting her legs around my waist.  She jammed her tongue into my mouth and kissed me like never before.  We kissed like this for a while, then Katie whispered into my ear.

“You are unlike any other man on this planet.  You’ve left mankind in the dust.  Humanity is all in awe of you and your muscles.  I AM IN AWE OF YOU AND YOUR MUSCLES.  You’re a conqueror, so take me, like I’m your prize. I want you to go medieval with me tonight, you’re the king and I’m your subject. I am here to serve you and your muscles.”

I wasn’t going to turn down an offer like that!  I didn’t even bother going to look for my sweat suit that I’d changed out of when I arrived at the auditorium.  Fuck that, I looked so good, I didn’t care about modesty.  So still oiled up from the show, and still only wearing my Red spandex posing suit, I took Katie, threw her over my shoulder and out we went from the auditorium. When we got outside, a black Masserati was waiting there. A driver and the manager from our resort were standing there and waived us down.

“Excusez-moi monsieur. In honour of your victory, we would like to chauffeur you back to the resort, where your room has been upgraded to the presidential suite. Perhaps tomorrow you can perform a posing session for the rest of our guests on the beach?”

“Yes, tomorrow.  Certainly” I answered. “But right now, please take us back to the resort.”

I gently placed Katie into the car’s back seat.  On the short drive we made out furiously. Katie was normally quite an active sexual partner, but I could tell she had a different attitude tonight.  She was being submissive, and almost begging for me to touch her, kiss her, run her hand over my abs. I had thought the whole “conqueror/master” thing she had whispered was just a ruse to get me turned on, but maybe she was actually as hypnotized by my muscles as everyone else had seemed to be at the show.  When we got to the front of the resort, I got out of the car and threw Katie back over my shoulder. My posing suit was now bulging a little obscenely in the front from my dick which was now at half mast from making out with Katie on the drive.  But I didn’t care.  And neither did the couple hundred people all watching us arrive from the lobby.  The Hotel manager led us to our new suite, and I swiftly closed the door. Our new room was 2200 square feet, with a loft, and huge sitting area. Along one wall, there was a 8’x8’ mirror.

“What do you want from me? Ask anything and it’s yours.” Katie pleaded to me as soon as the door was shut.

“Show these muscles some love. Starting with my biceps” I stated.

Katie jumped up on the bed so she was standing level with my arms and immediately started devouring my bicep with her tongue.  She was making out with the indent between the two heads of my bicep, flicking her tongue in and out.  Simultaneously her right hand was groping my rock hard glute, and her left was going over and over my abs. I was getting pretty turned on, but there was something else I wanted to try that I figured would drive Katie nuts. I lowered down on to my knees.

“Katie, get that dress and those panties off and come here.”  I extended my right arm and flexed my bicep.  “Now come grind your pussy on this.” Katie took the hint and dropped her dripping wet pussy onto my 26” bicep.  Her vagina couldn’t even come close to taking something that massive, but she got her clit involved in the motion and within a minute had an orgasm, leaking pussy juice all over my arm.

After her gasping and panting died down a few moments later, Katie got an idea. “Steven, your muscles turn me on so much, but I think we need to let you enjoy them as much as I do.  Come over here.” Katie led me to the wall with the 8 foot mirror.  “Now, flex as hard as you can.” I performed my front double bicep pose and the sight was my fantasy come true.  I was the biggest, bulgiest, most obscenely muscled human to have ever lived.  My biceps were enormous, my Pecs were gigantic, my abs were so perfectly chiselled they looked fake, my shoulders and traps were so huge and freaky they almost went up to my ears. Not an inch of my body was undeveloped.  I was so turned on by the sight of my muscles that I immediately felt my posing suit being stretched by my growing hard on. Katie got down to her knees, and put her mouth up against my crotch.  Sensually putting her mouth against the outside of the tightly stretched lycra of my posing trunks, she began to kiss my erect dick through the fabric. In between kisses, she started talking dirty to me and my muscles.  “Steven, look at yourself.  You’re huge.” And then back to work on my crotch.  She removes her mouth to take a breath “That bicep of yours is perfection.  If you were any bigger you wouldn’t fit in that 8x8’ foot mirror.” More kisses on my dick which is now so hard that it is sticking up out of my posing suit. “Everyone who sees your massive size must fantasize about getting to feel up your muscles.  I know I would if I didn’t have them all to myself.” She takes my posing suit off, then starts sucking my shaft in earnest.  But every few strokes she comes off and continues to talk me up: “Come on baby, come for me.  Explode with pleasure at the sight of your perfect muscles.  They are a wonder of the world.” I’m close to orgasming now, Katie is giving me the best blow job of my life.  And Katie’s comments are the exact thing I want to hear.  This is all I’ve ever wanted, to be the biggest, most muscular person on the planet.  Not just so other people would stare at me, but so I could stare at MYSELF.  Because there is nothing hotter than muscle.  And I have the most muscle in the world!  With those thoughts, and my reflection in the mirror running through my head I come like I’ve never come before.  I shoot an enormous load into Katie’s mouth and she swallows the whole thing like a champ.  She then stands up, places her arms around me (well actually her arms won’t wrap all the way around me because my back is too big) and we embrace.  The two of us are as happy as we’ve ever been.  Thankful that I’ve been blessed with this gift of muscle, and thankful that we’ve found each other.  The two of us then go to bed, Katie’s head resting on my massive Pecs.  Right before we fall asleep, Katie whispers “and to think, you’re only just getting started…”  I fall asleep with a hard on.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The third chapter to this story.  Sorry it's been so long since the last chapter, I've been very busy.  This might be the last chapter I can post for a while as I've got a lot going on.  But hopefully this latest chapter is of interest to those of you who are into the m/f muscle worship stuff. I have future chapters of this story partially written and I certainly intend for the main character(s) to grow a lot more in those future sections.

-muscleclimber12

• Like 1

Been wondering when this would be continued! Great to see Part 3.

Hoping that in the next parts Steven has to start making a choice between life and muscle - is immobility calling?

• 1 year later...