Well, I'm of two minds for this story, I did like the power and muscle description that you put in, the two guys had to be powerful to do the things that they were able to do to the Mountain, so I'm wondering why they had to assault his balls if they were really that strong, they could've overpowered him without that. I am sorry, but I think that is an easy way out, these guys didn't seem to need to do it, but did it anyway. My question is why? To humiliate him? It would've humiliated him enough to overpower him after being declared the Strongest Human Being alive. I am also not a huge fan of snuff, but at times, when it happens in some stories where the muscle description and feats of strength are written well, then I'm okay with it. This story is just bordering on the okay side of that. In some ways it reminds me of Musclehintz' more evil, violent stories, though in his stories, there's only one incredibly big, strong bad guy, not 2 (or as it turned out 3) I don't know, I guess all I can say is that, if there is more to this universe, I would rather like to see them do more feats of strength, show off more. If not, well, it was a good story for the most part. I enjoyed it for what it was. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

You are probably right, I have probably put too much in the story. Glad you liked in some way, if you want, I can re-edit it :)

Criticisms always help out to make things better and I am glad you found some parts you did not like. I am planning to finish a book, syfy, so these stuff help me a lot :)

• 3 years later...