The Ultimate Cadet and the Duke : An Ultimate Musketeer story

CardiMuscleman

Part One

"Ah, Henri, just the person I was looking for!"

As Henri bowed to his Captain, Treville bowed in reply and as he came up added "You have to be one of the most polite Musketeers it has been my honour to have in the corps" and when whispered in Henri's ear "Just lay off it in public otherwise people might twig that you are from England!"

Henri smiled and he said that he would tone it down a little, knowing that the Captain was the only member of the corps who knew his true origin.

"Now, down to business" continued the Captain, "I presume that you know the Duke of Buckingham is coming to visit next week as part of his, so called, diplomacy"

Henri nodded and sighed to which the Captain replied "Yes, my feelings exactly. We both know what he is doing here. He wants to be alone with the Queen for as long as possible. There are times I wish he'd just leave her alone, but, well, you can't say no to love I guess, therefore I wanted to know if you could have a word with the Ultimates for me?"

"All of them, sir?" asked Henri, "but sir, I really only know the Ultimate Musketeer"

"True" replied the Captain, "but well, your skills at diplomacy are renowned, after all you are the person who delivered the King's Lights back to Phillip of Spain in perfect Spanish"

"And what is the message that you would like me to relay to them, sir?" smiled Henri

"Sorry?" asked Roger, later that evening as he and Porthos were gathered at Henri's digs, "the King wants the Ultimates to greet the Duke?"

"That's right" replied Henri, "you see he's had some intelligence, and it's correct intelligence, that the Duke is bisexual at best and he thinks that if he were to see the Ultimates he might lose interest in the Queen and start paying more attention with them and therefore put the King's mind at ease!"

"Well" chuckled Porthos, "I don't mind showing him what the Ultimate Titan can do!"

"What is the Duke like?" asked Roger to which Henri replied, "Well, let's put it this way" and began a very detailed explanation highlighting the Duke's relationship with James I of England noting that "one letter from the Duke to the King said "whether you loved me now…better than at the time which I shall never forget at Farnham, where the bed's head could not be found between the master and his dog" so make of that what you will" but as he continued Roger started to lean in and said "And he's bisexual you think?"

"I am certain of it!" replied Henri

As the Duke of Buckingham entered the courtyard of the Louvre, he was greeted by the King and Queen in person and as tradition dictated he kneeled before the King, kissed his glove, stood up, kissed the Queen on the cheek and announced himself as "His Grace, George Villers, Duke of Buckingham"

As they greeted each other, Roger, now in the guise of the Ultimate Cadet looked at the Duke and whispered "He looks nothing like a dog" which was met by a glare from Henri, as the Ultimate Musketeer, as the King brought the Duke to them.

"Your Grace" said the King, "these three men are the strongest and most powerful member of my Musketeers" and with that he nodded to Henri who stepped forward, towering over the Duke by a good two feet, and announced "I am the Ultimate Musketeer, the most powerful member of the corps, this is the Ultimate Titan, the strongest man ever to live in the world" and with that Porthos, as his alter ego, stepped forward, "and this is the Ultimate Cadet, a man who desires to become what we both are!"

As Roger stepped forward, the Duke's eyes opened wide and as he traced out the Ultimate Cadet's pecs, he moaned "Such a work of art" and as he was led away by the King towards the Palace, the Duke turned and blew a kiss to Roger prompting Henri to chuckle "Get your coat, Roger, I think you've pulled"

Portrait of George Villiers 1st Duke of Buckingham

• Upvote 1

Part Two

With the Ultimate Cadet standing next to him, Henri gently tapped at the door to the Duke's quarters and as he was commanded to enter, he told Roger "Wait here" and with that entered to a beaming smile from the Duke.

"Oh, my loyal ally, Henry, I wondered if I would ever see you again!" and with that the Duke practically picked Henri up, span him around and commented "You've grown a bit since last time!"

As the Duke placed Henri back on the ground, Henri doffed his hat and replied "I am always your most loyal and humble servant, your Grace"

"Oh, where that such loyalty was in our fair country, my lad" replied the Duke, "Parliament still has it in for me, as you so often say, and I fear the worse. Please, Henry, I know that I despatched you here to ensure that my dalliances with Her Majesty were not known to the people of France, but, oh, my loyal ally, please, come back with me to England and help put Parliament in its place!"

Henri shook his head sadly and said "Remember, Your Grace, to the Commoners of Parliament, I am a dead man. Henry Cardigan died at sea, remember? But I thank Your Grace for his thoughts and bring you as you wished!" and with that he clapped his hands and as Roger entered, the Duke fell to pieces.

"Oh, Henri" he moaned, "this man, this man, oh, Henri, I cannot begin to describe him. And he knows of the reason why I have asked him to come?"

As Roger bowed, flexing his eight pack, he replied "Your Grace has only to say the word, and I will demonstrate my strength, power and might!"

The Duke practically bustled Henri out of the room and as he closed the doors Henri could hear the Duke moan "My lad, how tall are you?" and with that Henri went off to see Porthos about the next part of his plan, getting Roger from under the Duke's sheets. However if he had waited a few moments longer, he would have heard something that was not in his schedule.

"Your Grace" replied Roger, "I believe I am a fathom and a span tall" remembering Henry's translations of his most recent measurements, "and weigh almost two and a half hundredweight" which prompted the Duke to collapse to his knees moaning, "And how strong are you?". As he closed his eyes remembering his last superhuman feat of strength, Roger's cock started to bulge as he answered "I can lift a demi cannon twenty times without stopping" and then looking straight at the Duke added "without breathing once" and with that hit a front lat spread that sent the Duke into such a frenzy that within moments Roger was lying spread eagled on the Duke's bed with the Duke starting to buckle his wrists and ankles practically blabbering "Sir, you are the most powerful man I have ever met. I need to witness your strength, your power, your raw manliness. Pray, sir, would you submit to me testing your strength?"

As Roger nodded, the last of the buckles was in place and just as Roger was about to take a deep breath, the Duke pulled out a golden pocket watch and started to swing it in front of Roger's eyes whispering "Watch the pocket clock, my lad, succumb to it's charms and allow me to test thy power" and within moments Roger was out like a light. As he stopped the watch from swinging, the Duke's smile turned into a wicked grin and as he traced out the Ultimate Cadet's abs, now gently appearing and disappearing, he moaned "Parliament will rue the day they crossed me" and whispered into Roger's ears "My lad, forget who you are. You are my weapon"

Part Three

"So, how long do we leave him with the Duke?"

As Henri downed his third mug of milk in thirty minutes, he smiled at Porthos and replied, "Half an hour for the Duke to become enamoured with him, an hour while he does his thing, another hour for them to do their thing and then half an hour for them to recover, in total three hours so in about a couple of hours" and with that he said "Which means that if you fancy it, we can practice our own little display for the King!"

Porthos moaned gently as he whispered "I cannot believe that the King wants to see our alter egos wrestle, naked, under the brightness of the full moon!"

"Yes" smiled Henri, "well that's monarchs for you I say. Well, I'm game if you are!" and with that started to get up but as he did, Aramis came charging into the Poome du Pin, saw Henri and instantly grabbed him by the shoulders and said "Henri, it's a disaster!"

"What's the matter now?" sighed Henri, thinking that one of Aramis's loves had fallen in love with Adam

"The Duke's vanished" came the reply that made Henri gasp in horror.

"Gone?" asked Henri in front of the Captain, ten minutes later, "you mean, completely gone!"

"He has literally disappeared into thin air" replied the Captain, "the only person to see anything was the guard at the front of the palace who saw a streak of red pass him, but thought it was probably the wind"

As soon as the captain said the word "red" Henri's blood froze and as it did, he coughed "Captain, how long ago was this?"

"Twenty minutes ago" came the reply

"Captain" replied Henri, standing to attention, "I have reason to believe that the Duke of Buckingham has kidnapped the Ultimate Cadet, or perhaps to be more accurate, the Ultimate Cadet has been lured by the Duke's charms. Given the speed he can run, I am sorry to say that they will have reached the shores of England by now. Therefore there are only two people who can catch him, with permission sir, myself and Porthos will find the Ultimate Musketeer and the Ultimate Titan and bring the Ultimate Cadet home before anything happens to him!"

"You have my blessing, gentlemen" replied the Captain, adding "Henri, if the Ultimate Cadet has indeed fallen into the Duke's hands, you know what you must do!"

Henri nodded as he and Porthos left.

Part Four

At the cliffs that overlooked the English Channel near the village of Sainte-Adresse, the Ultimate Titan and Ultimate Musketeer screeched to a halt and as they did their heaving chests was testament to Henri's next statement.

"Right" he panted, placing his hands on his knees, "we've just run some forty seven lieue des Postes in a little over forty seven minutes!"

"Aye" panted Porthos, and as he placed a hand on his chest he moaned "and my heart is pounding hard!"

"Not surprising" panted Henri in reply, "thanks to the Duke having at least an hour's head start, we've really had to push ourselves, and we still have a long way to go. We are going to have to swim about the same distance from here to England in about the same time. And I fear that could be a problem!"

"A problem?" panted Porthos

Henri walked over to the Ultimate Titan and placed his hand on the heaving chest and counted. After a while he said "Your heart, even in it's Ultimate form, has a limit. That limit is 2,200 beats per minute take away your age times ten. Now, If I recall you said that you were 35 at your last birthday? Right, that means that your heart can only beat at a maximum of 1,850 beats per minute. Any faster and you could die. It's currently beating at 1,750 beats per minute and that is after running on land. Water is roughly speaking about eight hundred times more difficult to move through than air and that means I am sorry to say that neither of us can do the task we have to do!"

As Porthos realised what Henri had said, he stood tall and announced "Henri, I will carry you. Send the power of the Ultimate Musketeer into me, become Henri again and I will battle my own body to ensure our victory!"

"I daren't" came the reply, "If anything happened to you, I...I..." but Henri's protests were silenced by the Ultimate Titan kissing him and saying "In these forms we are lovers, mon amis and in our normal forms we are the best of friends, please, Henri, I beg you, allow me to take on this challenge. Our motto demands it!"

Henri nodded and unsheathing his sword he looked at the Ultimate Titan and said "Bon chance, mon amis" before declaring "I give you thy honour" and with that the Ultimate Musketeer transformed into Henri and as he did, the Ultimate Titan roared as he grew even bigger and more powerful than ever before. In fact he grew so powerful that his loincloth snapped and fluttered to the ground. As he stood there, he moaned "Come, mon amis, climb onto my back" and as Henri did, the Ultimate Titan added "and hold on tight" as he took a couple of steps back and ran at the cliff edge at full speed, jumping at the very last second and diving into the English channel where a moment later he powered towards England.

Part Five

As the white cliffs of England came into view, Henri was shaking his head in concern. The Ultimate Titan seemed to be killing himself in order to complete their mission. His entire body was red, his breathing was become very erratic and his pulse was as close to its limit as it could be and yet he still battled on all the while Henri pleading with him to let him take the strain.

"Nay" came the panted reply in between strokes, "you are the man who the Duke knows, you must arrive to be able to intercede"

However before Henri could reply, the Ultimate Titan suddenly grimaced, stopped swimming and grabbed hold of his chest, grunting "It hurts". As Henri slipped into the water, keeping afloat, he placed his ear next to the Ultimate Titan's chest and allowing Adam to enhance his hearing gasped in horror. He couldn't hear a pulse.

"You're having a heart attack!" he exclaimed and started to panic, "I...I...I... I don't know what to do!"

"I do!" exclaimed a loud voice and Henri found his actions being guided by Adam as he held aloft his sword with one hand, placed the other on the Ultimate Titan's chest and roared "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE". As Henri became the Ultimate Musketeer, the power that caused his transformation surged into the Ultimate Titan causing him to gasp and as he transformed back into Porthos, the Ultimate Musketeer cradled him in his arms and whispered "Sleep, Titan, for your life is saved" and with that placing Porthos on his back, took a deep breath and swam the remaining ten kilometres in under five minutes.

An hour later, Porthos had recovered from his illness and as he and the Ultimate Musketeer hugged each other, they broke down in tears, knowing that their friendship was more than that and vowing that nothing would stop them in their rescue of their mutual friend, however if they had known what was happening in London at that very moment, they would have cause for concern.

"Yes, Yes, YES!" screamed the Duke, as the Ultimate Cadet raised him up on his chair by one hand, all still under the Duke's control.

"You are the pinnacle of manhood, sir" moaned the Duke, as he was lowered to the ground, "and will be the cause of my revenge on Parliament, but pray, sir, I beg you. I wish to worship that man who will save me!"

Without even a recognition, the Ultimate Cadet instantly undressed and for the next thirty minutes showed off his physique with the Duke moaning at every flex and bulge and eventually kneeling down next to the nine inch semi hard cock that was the Ultimate Cadet's pride and joy. As he started to rub it he moaned "Come, sir, come and fill me with your power so that I may command Parliament!" and with that swallowed the cock and brought the Ultimate Cadet to climax. As the cum filled the Duke's mouth, his eyes opened wide and swallowing it, he felt himself become bigger, stronger and more powerful roaring as he too came, "NOW, NONE SHALL DEFY US, WE SHALL RULE PARLIAMENT IN THE NAME OF THE KING!"

• Like 1

Part Six

"If you can believe it Porthos, that was the tricky bit!"

As Henri and Porthos, now back in their ordinary forms, walked around Westminster, they looked around for any indication of the Duke's presence such as a ceremonial parade, a gathering of nobles, anything, but all they could see what the gentlefolk of Westminster doing their everyday chores. As they passed the Palace of Westminster, Henri paused and said, pointing, "I wonder whether, if the people of this land would allow it, I could sit in that building one day. Pass just laws over this land, be as chivalrous in there as I am with you" and then added "Oh, who am I kidding. I've stood for election five times now in the last twenty years and every single time I've been rejected. It's just a pipe dream that's all! I've as much chance of getting into there as...as...as that tower has of collapsing when I snap my fingers" and with that Henri did.

As he did, Porthos's eyes opened wide as the tower that Henri had pointed to suddenly collapsed and as he looked he could see why.

"The Ultimate Cadet" he stammered, but not before adding "And another man as big and as strong as him!"

"And what's the betting that man is the Duke, eh?" smiled Henri and with that they walked towards the collapsed tower

Inside the chamber of the House of Commoners, the members were debating their usual discussions when a very junior member came racing into the chamber and exclaimed "Mr. Speaker, sir, I beg you, close the doors!" however before Mr. Speaker had the chance to ask why, a mighty roar of "ADMIT ME" and the sight of the Sergeant at Arms being thrown from one side of the hall to the other caused the entire House to become silent. As they did, two figures entered both as big as each other, with the man dressed like a Cavalier declaring "MR. SPEAKER, I HEREBY DECLARE, IN THE NAME OF THE KING, THAT THIS HOUSE IS NOW DISSOLVED!"

"And I declare" announced a voice behind him, "that you need taking down a peg or two, your Grace!"

The two men turned and were faced by the two powerhouses that were the Ultimate Musketeer and the Ultimate Titan, both armed with a sword and ready to fight.

• 1 month later...

Part Seven

A record of the day in Parliament, dated the seventeenth day of May in the year of our Lord 1645:

The parliamentary day was brought to a halt by the arrival of four men, each of whom was as big as the other. The men, clearly knew each other, for they identified each other as His Grace, the Duke of Buckingham, first minister of England, the Ultimate Cadet, Musketeer and Titan. The Ultimate Musketeer seemed to know the workings of Parliament very well for as he entered, he bowed respectfully to Mr. Speaker, apologising for the entrance he and his friend had made and sought permission to address Parliament. Permission was given and he denounced the Duke for what he had done. This was retorted to by the Duke who sent the Ultimate Cadet towards his declared enemy however the Ultimate Titan stopped him and as the two wrestled, he seemed to be appealing to a person called "Roger" to break a spell.

Whilst that was happening the Ultimate Musketeer and the Duke were squaring off against each other with the Ultimate Musketeer seeming to indicate that unless His Grace stopped, he would announce a secret of his that would bring Parliament to its knees but the Duke was not stopping and threw himself at his opponent. It was at this moment that Mr. Speaker suspended the sitting of the House and ordered the chamber to be cleared.

"George, stand down" panted the Ultimate Musketeer as the two wrestled, "I know that you want to get your own back on Parliament, but this is not the way!"

"I AM NO LONGER THE DUKE OF BUCKINGHAM" came the roared reply, "I AM THE ULTIMATE MAN!" and with that he picked up the Ultimate Musketeer and threw him into the central lobby of the Palace of Westminster where he collided with a column that threatened to bring the roof down. As the Ultimate Musketeer recovered and saw the danger that the MP's were in, he immediately took the place of the missing stones and gritting his teeth held the load. As he did, the Ultimate Titan threw the Ultimate Cadet next to him and as the Cadet stood up, he looked at the Musketeer and started to moan.

"Such power" he moaned, and started to trace out the heaving pecs, twisting the nipples and panting.

"Yes" grunted the Ultimate Musketeer, "this is what you like, strength, strength being demonstrated with no restrictions" and with that took a deep breath and held it. As he did, the Ultimate Cadet placed his hand on the Musketeer's pecs and moaned "Pulse quickening, desire for you growing. yes, yes, yes, push yourself to your limits, yeah, yeah, that's it, come on, you can fucking do it!" and with a mighty roar the Ultimate Cadet shook his head and asked "What? Where...Where am I?"

"In the middle of the Palace of Westminster" grunted the Ultimate Musketeer "and I am hoping that you are no longer under the control of the Duke!"

As the Cadet gasped, he instantly shared the task and calling for the Ultimate Titan soon the three men were holding up the roof. A sight that was too much for the Duke and as he came screaming in ecstasy, he fainted and shrank until he was his normal size.

"All we need know" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer, "is someone to take the strain and we can clear up this whole sorry mess!"

Part Eight

"I am pleased to report, Captain, that our mission was a success"

Treville smiled from ear to ear as he saw his faithful Musketeers reunited and in front of his desk again.

"The Ultimate Musketeer and the Ultimate Titan managed to make the Ultimate Cadet his usual self, they returned us all to France and even brought someone else along for the ride!" and with that Henry pointed to the Duke of Buckingham who was lying spread-eagled on one of the many chaise longues in the Captain's quarters out cold with Henry adding "And I am pleased to state that he has no memory of the events, thanks to a certain threesome!" and with that winked at his friends who winked back. As they did the Duke started to moan and as he did, Henry bowed to the Captain, knelt next to the Duke and said "Your Grace, are you all right?"

As the Duke opened his eyes, slowly, he moaned "Oh, Henry, I have had the most fantastical dream. I dreamt that I encountered a man twice as big as you. He was, huge, strong, powerful and I...I....I...."

"Yes, your Grace?"

"I cannot remember anything more than that. Pray Henry, what does it mean?"

"I suspect it means that you have been working too hard, your Grace" smiled Henry, helping the Duke to sit up, "therefore I strongly recommend that you have a holiday for a month or so, don't worry about Parliament I say, I think they can manage without you for a bit. I understand that the isles of Sicily are very nice at this time of year!"

"Yes, Henry" replied the Duke, "yes, you always have sensible ideas" and with that he stood up gently, bowed to the men and left, but not before turning again with a hint of recognition on his face as he looked at Roger, but he dismissed it as he left the room.

"So, that's Ultimates one, Parliament nil then?" chuckled Porthos as he lay on the ground in the middle of the Bois de Boulogne

"In a manner of speaking, yes" replied Henri as he clambered onto Porthos's back and lay on him, "although I hope that it will take the stonecutters less than three weeks to make a new column"

"Fuck that column" moaned Roger as he stood ready, "I can't wait to try out my new strength. Seems like some of the Duke's hypnosis is still in my system" and with that he took a deep breath, slid his hands under his friends and with a command of "Ultitmate Titan, pushups, Ultimatre Musketeer, push down" he lifted the two men in an overhead press that saw him grunt with every rep as the Ultimate Titan performed pushups and the Ultimate Musketeer pushed down against the mass of the Titan and it wasn't long before the Ultimate Cadet's thirteen inch long cock started to pre cum leading him to roar "WE ARE THE ULTIMATES" and as he came, flooding the forest floor with his cum, he held his friends aloft prompting the Ultimate Musketeer to comment "Now, there's an idea for the future, fancy doing some construction work?"