Hi guys! After a little hiatus taking care of my own bodybuilding goals (did a cycle and got big) I'm back! To celebrate here's a story :)

There's a version with a 3D illustration over at my Patreon account, it would mean the world to me if you took a quick look (to be honest I need the money for more food and gear ?). Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/MuscleNexus

And with that out of the way, here's the story!: 

“Drip.”

“Drip.”

“Drip.”

Cody grimaced as a he felt a cool liquid running down his face. He groaned. He felt like he was waking up with the worst hangover of his young life.

“Urgh.” He propped himself up, rubbed his eyes, and took in his surroundings. “What the fuck.” He wasn’t in his warm bed nor was he in his little studio apartment.

“Drip.”

Cody looked up to see the steady rain of water droplets escaping from a crack in the ceiling. It looked like he was in some sort of warehouse, or abandoned mall. And it was flooded. Everything had a fresh layer of moisture on it and the air was cool with the feeling and scent of fresh rain. He peeled his shirt off his skinny frame, it was soaked through. The rest of his clothes were too.

He noticed the gloves on his hands and suddenly remembered what he was doing. He had been biking to work, but decided at the last minute to take a slightly different route. A route that forced him to past the long-abandoned shopping mall.

Cody slid to his feet. He needed to find a way out. He spun side to side, looking for any hope of an exit. Finding none he walked to the railing and looked into the lower level of the abandoned mall. The entire first floor was flooded almost all the way to the second. Perhaps there was an emergency exit down there he could try…

Cody took a deep breath, ready to dive in, when a tinny electronic voice crackled through the empty halls of the mall.

Subject number three. Observation beginning at 10:33 AM. Investigational product nineteen administered at 10:05. Primary therapeutic effect expected in two minutes. Standby.”

“What?” Cody croaked, instinctively rubbing a sore spot on his delt where there was a small drop of blood and pinprick. “Hey! Heeeeey! Hello!” Cody called. “I’m not some kind of science experiment! What’s going on.”

Cody nodded with satisfaction as the loudspeaker crackled into life again, at least he would get some answers.

“Subject three, you are an experiment. Investigational product initiation expected in twenty-five seconds.”

Cody swallowed hard. His throat felt swollen and tender, he placed a hand up to it and felt the barely perceptible thickening of the muscles and cords that ran it’s length. He groaned deeply as his whole body suddenly felt hot and heavy.

“What.. Is… This…?” Every word sounded slightly deeper than the last.

Somewhere in the back of his mind Cody began to feel pleasure mixing with his fear. He glanced at his expanding forearm as thick veins bulged across it and cried out a little. “No, no, no!” It was suddenly clear what was happening. “I don’t want this! I don’t want to be big!” He called out in desperation to nobody in the empty mall. His groans increased in desperation and pleasure as the man that was Cody became subject #3.

At the bottom of his vision he saw his chest heavy with every breath, growing into thick slabs of muscle that hardened and jumped with even the tiniest movements of his arm. Below each sagging pec his belly swelled with muscle. He rubbed the fine hairs that dusted his turtle-shell like abs, not expecting to feel the jolt of pleasure that giving himself muscle belly rubs brought.

His attention was suddenly brought to his lower half as he heard the fabric in his lycra biking shorts straining and ripping. Loose only moments ago they showed serious signs of strain against his rapidly swelling thighs, ass, and package. Cody groaned and grabbed the latter of these through the tight fabric. He lost himself for a moment, feeling the thickening meat in his shorts, but then regained clarity when an audible moan escaped his lips.

“No. Not… Me.” He managed to growl before yanking his hand back. He staggered back a little, noticing the heavy thuds that his overgrown calves and feet made against the floor. He groaned again involuntarily as he realized how massive he had become and was becoming. Cody would’ve hated the overgrown mass monster standing in the abandoned mall, but subject #3 had different opinions.

With a small gasp of defeat Cody looked himself over. He knew he would never be able to return to his life as the clean cut professional that had been biking to work only half an hour ago.

“I freak,” he managed to croak.

Subject #3 let his hand return to the throbbing meat in his shorts and never thought of Cody again.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Built22 said:

great start

will there be more?

Thanks! And there could be... I wasn’t planning on it but now I have some ideas ;)

• Like 2