Toy Time, part 3, Rescue

Psuace

This part of the story is told from three different points of view, First Ming, then Ty, and finally 3rd person observer.  It was the best way to tell all sides of the events.

Ming **

Time seems to wander by like a leaf on a stream.  Sometimes there are rapids and time passes quickly, like when I sleep and it seems I only shut my eyes when they pop open again due to a noise which is unfamiliar to me.  Or, earlier it seemed to crawl by like when Ron and Ash held us in the bedroom and beat us up.

Bull and Ash really messed up Kenny and Cam yesterday.  I was pretty fucked up too, but those guys took the brunt of it. 

My ass is sore and sitting down is difficult due to the brutality Ash inflicted on me with the dildo, but if I lay on my side, it’s not too bad.  My left eye is almost swollen shut and I feel some dried blood on my ass cheeks from the incorrect way Ash used the dildo on me.  First, they forced it in with no lube, and when they did find something to use, it was cooking oil.  Now I have a nice shiny, smooth ass, with blood mixed in.

Both of Cam’s eyes are black and blue.  He said he has at least one broken rib and his nose is most likely broken too.  He’s shirtless and I can see bruises forming on his abs and chest.

Kenny now has a blue ponytail, a cut on his arm, and a black eye.  He also has some bruising around his ribs from the bear hug Bull inflicted on him. 

On the upside, Cam broke Ash’s wrist when they arm wrestled, so his punches are lacking the power they would have otherwise had.

They separated us for the night.  It was chilly, but not too cold for me at least. I got the basement suite, tied to a support pole and gagged.  Kenny was on the kitchen floor, tied to the table.  I think they took Cam outside and tied him to a tree, gagged and naked.  Ron said something about wanting to see if Cam’s dragon tattoo comes to life at night, like he saw in a movie one time.  This morning, when they gathered us all in the bedroom again, Cam was wet with dew and shivering, wearing only his boxers.  I wanted to hug him and hold him tight to warm him up, but he gave me a look begging me to stay away for my own safety.  They then bound our wrists and legs.  Sitting hurts for me, but I keep my mouth shut.

Ron walks back in confidently and asks with a cocky attitude, “Who wants to be blindfolded today? Hmmm?  No takers?  I guess I have to pick…and I pick…you Ming.” He says smugly pointing at me. “Seeing how you were knocked out for most of the fun yesterday, being blindfolded today is an upgrade, don’t you think?”  He laughs at his own joke.

Cam speaks up, “Blindfold me, not him.  You’ve hurt him enough.”

“Very noble of you Cam, but you see, you’re right, Ming is just a little guy, and we’re pretty much done with him.”  I breathe a sigh of relief, but he cheerfully continues, “You and Kenny on the other hand, are strapping young bucks, full of muscle and energy...” he trails off and his voice turns slimy “…we haven’t even started with you…” He trails off again and my stomach falls out.  Kenny and Cam sit stone faced.  Ron’s demeanor goes upbeat again and he announces, “Oh, and I have a special treat for everyone, I’d like to introduce you to a friend of mine, Willie.  Can you please step into the room Willie?”  A body fills the door and blocks out the light from the hallway.  All our eyes scan the guy up and down.  Fuck he’s big.  Must be 6’4” and a solid 300lbs. He’s wearing XXX clothing, but it seems tight on him.  “Willie and I became close friends after Davey left me.”  Willie puts his arm over Ron’s shoulder and hugs him tight to his body.  Ron looks tiny next to him.  He leans down and kisses the top of Ron’s head and flexes his bicep, showing off.  The guy is big, no doubt about it, but he’s not overly muscular.  I think Jay or Ty could take him.

Ron pats him on the wrist and says, “Shall we get to it? Ming, if you’d be kind enough to turn around, I will put the blindfold on.”  I scoot around and he puts it on.  I am suddenly lifted up by Willie and set on the bed against the head board.

I feel the heat of Willie’s body close to me.  He speaks to me in a low, gruff voice, “Don’t move. I’m sure you understand why.” And he slaps me on the cheek a few times.  His palm is callused and his fingernails are not trim.  I can feel the power in them and wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of one of his punches.  I hear him walk away from me and over to where Cam is sitting.  “You’re up first Dragon boy.”

Ron interjects, “First we need to gag them.  We don’t want the neighbors hearing us having too much fun or they may call the police.”  I hear Cam and Kenny cough a bit as they are gagged.  “Ok Willie, have at it, just don’t kill them.  I’ll be back in a bit.”

Ron walks out and I hear the door shut.

“Ok Dragon boy, want to go for a ride?”  I hear his zipper go down and he fumbles to get his dick out.  “You little muscle men make me hard.  Here, let me beat it on your face so it gets nice and stiff.”  Thwap, thwap, thwap.  It strikes someone’s cheek, I guess it was Cam’s but cannot tell.  “There we go, nice and stiff.  Oops, almost forgot the condom.  Can’t be too careful these days.  No telling what’s been in your ass before this 4x4, eh?”  Wow, a socially conscious creep, how ironic.

“There we go, all covered up.” He says very cheerfully, then his voice does a 180.  “You ready fucker?”  I hear him grunt a bit as he lifts Cam up.  Cam grunts as Willie inserts himself into Cam’s ass.  The grunting becomes more intense from both Willie and Cam.  I guess the guy is pretty big down there as well.  “Well, that wasn’t too bad. Now the fun begins.  I’d say hold on tight, but you’re all tied up so, I guess I have to do all the work.”  I can hear their bodies slapping together as Willie slams Cam up and down.  Cam is grunting and moaning constantly.  I hear a couple ‘Oomph’s’ from him too.

Willie slams him down, takes a breather, and says, “You got one easy opening dragon boy.  You like to get fucked a lot?  And by that little chink over there.  God, I’d love to see what he has under the covers that opens you up like this.  Maybe when I’m done with the two of you, I’ll take a peak.”  I stay calm and keep my mouth shut.  “Well, now that you’re nice and warmed up, how about a serious fuck, hmmm?  Let’s go to the bed.  It will be easier to fuck you silly there.”  I hear him take two steps and I feel the bed slump and hear it creak as Cam is set down at the foot of it.  I feel Willie climb on.  The bed starts to move forward and back.  Willie starts to moan and Cam continues grunting.  He’s in a lot of pain, but doesn’t want to let on.  Willie’s thrusts become more intense.  The headboard is banging into the wall with a loud clap on every thrust forward. 

Slowly Cam’s moans fade into silence.  Now I’m worried.  Hopefully he’s just passed out from the pain, but it could be something more serious.  I take a chance and say, “Please stop. Don’t hurt him anymore.”

Willie responds, “Awe, that’s sweet.  He ain’t dead.  Oh, and if you speak again,” I feel a whoosh of air as his right fist flies past my face into the wall next to me.  I hear drywall crumble and wood splinter.  A picture falls off and the glass breaks as it hits the floor, “I won’t miss next time.  Understand?”  I just nod.  “Good boy.” And he slaps my face and musses my hair.

“Now where was I?” he resumes thrusting into Cam.  His grunts become more intense, more urgent, and he suddenly lets out a primal scream and unloads into Cam.  Not a word from Cam.  He’s definitely out of it.  “Wow that was fucking awesome.  Your boyfriend has one loose ass.  I’m going to need to get back in there at some point.  You ready over there pony-tail boy?”

With Kenny being gagged and me blindfolded, I have no way of knowing what his response is.  Willie lets me know.  “Eh, even if you aren’t, you’re on deck for the ride of your life.  Give me ten minutes to get freshened up, and we’re going to rock and roll. As for you Ming, since you were such a good boy while I fucked your lover, I’m going to take your blindfold off.”

I hear him walk up to me, he messes my hair again and takes off the blindfold.   He is right in my face, watching me with a big dumb ass grin.  He’s glistening with sweat enjoying every minute of our pain.  I glance over to Cam and he is passed out.  There’s a new bruise forming on his abs, it may be another bruised or broken rib from the recent round.  His eyes are a deeper purple and his nose has swelled from being broken and not set.  Willie is watching me, watch Cam.  I don’t make a move towards Cam.  I look back at Willie and stare into his eyes.  I do not want to show an ounce of fear or anger towards him as I do not know how he’d react or who he’d take his anger out on.

“See, he’s still alive.” He playfully slaps the side of my face, gets off the bed, and walks out of the room.  I hear the door lock and a chair is placed under the knob again.

I look over to Kenny.  There is a deep sense of dread in his eyes as he knows what if coming.  I wink to him and he slowly nods left and right.  He is deeply scared after seeing what happened to Cam.  His skin is a paler shade of white.  There’s not much either of can do. 

I hesitate to speak for fear someone outside the room will hear and come in.

We hear voices getting louder in another room.  We cannot make out what they are saying.  Feet come down the hallway.  We hear the chair knocked aside from the door.  The door opens and there are Bull, Shawn, and Willie.

Shawn speaks up, “Slight change of plans for the day, gentlemen.  We need to run out.  But we need to separate you guys before we leave.  Bull, take Ming back to the basement.  Tie him back to the pole.  Willie, take Pony-tail to the other bedroom and tie him to the bed.  I’ll get Cam tied down.”  Willie picks up Kenny and walks out.  Bull comes over to me, picks me up, and we head for the basement.  I stay silent. 

He ties me up and leaves.  I hear the door at the top of the steps lock.  A few minutes later the front door slams shut.  I hear 2 vehicles start and back out of the driveway.  The sound of their engines fade into the distance within a minute or two. 

Alone again.  I sit and stare at the basement.  It’s just one big space with three support poles running the length.  It’s not a walkout and there are only 4 casement windows.  I see the water heater and AC unit in one corner.  There is an older refrigerator and freezer next to the washer and dryer.  The stairs come down the middle of the room.  No carpet on the floor, just a lot of dust.  My ass starts to hurt again.  I try to shift positions to get comfortable, but cannot due to my legs being tied together.  I hear someone walking around upstairs.  Must be Ash.  With his wrist broken, they probably left him on guard duty. 

Time starts to crawl by again.  Ash has turned on a TV, but the sound is so low, I can barely hear it.  Every once in a while he gets up, hits the bathroom, or goes into the kitchen for something to drink.  I drift off to sleep. 

I am jolted awake by the front door opening and slamming shut.  There is a lot of talk, most of it is garbled because more than one person is speaking, but I make out, “down like a sack of potatoes” and “tore the door off the truck”.  I have no idea what this means. 

The door at the top of the stairs opens, Bull walks down and has someone over his shoulder.  Fuck, they got another one of us.  He walks past me to the support pole behind me.  I crane my neck and see he is carrying Ian.  Ian is awake, but has a bruise forming around his left eye.  Bull dumps him on the floor, kicks him once or twice and tells him to roll onto his stomach.  He does.  Bull gets on his knees, pulls out a couple zip ties and ties Ian up, just the rest of us.  He rolls him back over, pushes him back to the pole and grabs some rope and ties him to it. 

He mockingly says to Ian, “Don’t go anywhere Ginger. Ron and Willie will want to get acquainted with you very soon.”  He gets up, gives a savage kick to Ian’s midsection, and walks away.  On his way past me, he leans down and sucker punches me in the face.  “I didn’t want you to feel left out Chink.”

He walks back up the steps and out.  He relocks the door and his footsteps fade away.  After about 5 minutes of silence, I crane my neck to look at Ian.  He is stunned and his eyes are closed. I whisper to him, “You ok buddy?”

“Not really.”

“How’d they get you?”

“Eddie took Colin and me to the store to get some stuff.  They ambushed us as we were loading up the truck.”  He sounds dejected.  “I saw some big guy take it to Eddie.” He opens his eyes, sees the state I’m in and gasps.

“That must have been their new friend, Willie.  A real charmer.”

“Colin got away, so that’s something.”

“Yeah.  Hopefully, the police will be able to find us.  It’s been a rough day.  Cam and Kenny have taken a lot of abuse.”

“Um, looks like you have too, Ming.”

“I’m not half as bad as Cam.  I really just want to hold him and make sure he’s ok.”

“With any luck, you will soon.”  He voice is barely audible when he says this, like he’s afraid he’s yelling it at the top of his lungs.

I am puzzled by his remark and ask, “What do you mean?”

He whispers so softly I can barely hear him, but he says, “Well, Colin and I don’t like to talk about it because people get freaked out, but our parents chipped us when we were growing up.”

“Chipped you? As in what people do to their dogs?”  I whisper back.

“Yeah, just like that. And I’m sure Colin has already located me and the cavalry will be arriving at some point, be it the police or a couple very angry friends.”

I am still stunned by the revelation, but elated to think this may be over soon.  I smile inwardly and pray Cam and Kenny can hold on. 

I hear the front door open and shut again and clearly hear Willie talking to someone. “Yeah, I put that fucker down good, didn’t I?” 

Bull responds, “Yeah, you did.  Guaranteed he’s out for a while.  We can probably go back for the other Ginger tomorrow.  No way, Eddie is going to be back to 100 percent by then.  It’ll be a cake walk.”

“Easy guys.” Ron says.  “We’re playing this smart.  We don’t want to get too cocky or ahead of ourselves.  We’ll plan out our next objective tonight.” 

The voices go quiet for a period of time, but they are still walking around, and the TV is on.  I start to fade out again. 

I am startled awake by the sound of footsteps on the stairs.  I see Ash has come down for a visit.  He walks up to me, kicks me in my side and snarls, “Gag time chink.”  He slaps my face a few times, puts the gag on and walks over to Ian and does the same thing.  He walks to the fridge and grabs a soda. 

Ty ***

Paulo and I circle the block.  We found the house easily, texted Colin to make sure Ian’s position has not changed, and see a couple cars and sedans in the driveway and on the road.

I call Jay and Eddie.  “We’re here.  Let’s park a few houses down and talk.”  They agree. 

Once we’re parked and not within sight of the house, we gather together and go over the plan again.

“Max made a good call, there’s a basement.  I saw some casement windows, but no egress door.  They probably have at least one guy there.”  Everyone nods.  “Ok, Jay and Eddie there’s going to be a backdoor and it probably opens into the kitchen.  There may be at least one guy there.  Fuck him up and then one of you hit the basement.” Jay and Eddie nod to me and then to each other.

“Paulo and I go in thru the front door.  It’s going to open right into the living room.  Chances are, most of their people will be there. Find their guys first and neutralize them. We can get our guys after that. ” Paulo nods in understanding.  “We go in, fuck them up, find the guys, and get out.  They probably do not have weapons, so this is going to be hand to hand.  Everyone good with that?” 

I watch as the three men instinctively flex their biceps and tighten their chests.  Yeah, they’re ready.  I just need say go and the hounds of hell will be unleashed on that house. Ron and company won’t know what hit them until it’s too late.  I look to Eddie and ask, “You good buddy?  If you’re not, just say so.”

Eddie scowls at me and growls back, “G1 is in there.  I’m not coming out without him.  Let’s get this show moving.” 

I say, “Ok, let’s synchronize.  Two minutes and we hit them simultaneously.”

Eddie nods and heads off toward the house.  I look at Jay and he nods back indicating he will make sure Eddie is fine.  They disappear behind the house and stay in the deepening shadows.  Good men, they have heads on their shoulders and will get the job done.

I glance over to Paulo.  “You ready dude?”

“Does a bear shit in the woods?  They have our friends in there.  Like you said, let’s go in and fuck them up.”  He smiles at me and his ultra-white teeth shine back.  I lead off and circle the vehicles in the driveway to keep us in the shadows for as long as possible.  We’re both big guys, if anyone walked by it would be just a bit suspicious.  We crouch down between the cars and he asks, “Want me to kick in the door?  That would definitely surprise them.”  I nod.

We slowly walk up the front walk.  I hear the TV and see shadows of guys in the room.  I make out 3 guys.  That means the other 2 are somewhere else in the house.  I get to the door and hold up my hand. I check my watch.  5 seconds, I count down to 1 with my fingers, get to zero, and make a fist. 

3rd person observer  ***

Paulo’s muscular right leg comes up like a flash and smashes into the door jamb right above the door knob.  The door explodes inward as if it were made of balsa wood and light comes pouring outward.  Paulo leaps thru the door and lands facing the TV, legs wide and ready to pounce.  His muscles are coiled but relaxed.  He is looking for a target.

Ty follows half a step behind him.  Ty looks to the right, right into the living room.  2 guys look up in shock.  Ron and Willie are on the sofa and Willie has his right arm draped around Ron’s shoulder. They were watching “The Three Stooges” before Paulo and Ty had burst in.  Ty balls his right hand into a fist and instinctively flexes his biceps, chest, and forearms.  He is ready for the battle.

Shawn is in an arm chair closest to the door.  He jumps up in surprise and takes a swing at Paulo, who easily ducks it.  Paulo swings a wicked left at him and connects.  Shawn stumbles back, but doesn’t go down.

Ty strides over to Ron and Willie, who is getting up, with purpose.  He unleashes a right upper cut on Willie and he falls back onto the sofa.  Ty looks at Ron and he starts to shrink away.  He reaches his right arm down for him and grabs him by the shirt collar.  Ty hauls him off the sofa and lifts him so they are face to face.  His bicep is flexed and he is holding Ron off the ground with ease.  He pulls him close enough so that he can see Ron’s sweat glands start to pump out moisture.  He looks into Ron’s pathetic eyes and angrily spits, “Hello asshole, I’m Ty, Davey’s boyfriend.”  Ty balls his left fist and brings it up to hit Ron, but a hand grabs it half way up and stops it.  They both look down and see Willie has recovered and is getting up.  

Jay and Eddie take out the kitchen door as the front doors explodes inward.  They find Bull standing at the microwave waiting for something to finish cooking.  Bull yells an obscenity and rushes at both of them.  Eddie grabs at Bull’s shoulders and lifts his right knee into Bull’s midsection.  Bull stops in his tracks.  Eddie glances to Jay and Jay nods.  He takes over and cocks his right fist and takes a swing at Bull.  Bull is stunned and staggers backward into the counter.  Jay approaches and Bull swings a wild left hook which catches Jay on his right arm.  It hurts, but he pushes the pain aside and takes one more step which brings him inside Bull’s range of motion.  They are standing chest to chest and Jay puts his arms around Bull and pulls him into a crushing bear hug.  He leans back and lifts Bull off the ground a few inches and applies more pressure.  Bull grunts in pain and tries to spread his arms to break the hold.  Jay intensifies the hold, squeezing even more.

Eddie leaves the kitchen and goes toward the basement door.  There is a chair under the knob.  He knocks it out of the way and pulls the door off its hinges. He is running on pure adrenaline and takes the steps two at a time to the basement.  He quickly looks around and sees both Ming and Ian tied to poles.  Both are gagged.  He starts to walk toward them when they cry out through their gags.  “It is ok guys, the cavalry is here.” 

Ash appears from the shadows and smashes a wood baseball bat over Eddie’s back. “Hey fucker, surprise.”  Ash says dripping with sarcasm. Eddie drops to one knee, pain flaring in his shoulder.  Unfortunately, Ash could only use the power in his left arm to swing the bat, so the force was not as great as he wanted. He kicks Eddie in the abs, but Eddie shrugs it off.

He slowly gets up, turns to Ash, and says, “The surprise is on you fucker. You touched my boy, and now you’re going to pay for that.”  He reaches out, grabs Ash’s bandaged right wrist and savagely twists it.  Ash cries out in incredible pain and tears come to his eyes. 

Eddie pulls him close, looks down into his eyes, and quietly, but viciously says, “How would you like two broken wrists?” He does not wait for answer.  He grabs Ash’s left wrist with both hands and snaps it like it is dry straw. Ash’s screeches in overwhelming pain and goes down onto both knees.  Eddie lifts him up under his armpits, his biceps barely registering Ash’s weight, carries him to the remaining free pole, and bashes his head into the metal.  Ash goes out like a light.  Eddie releases him and Ash falls to the ground and slumps over.  He hears the noises from upstairs and knows he must go back up to help.  He looks at Ian and Ming and casually says, “I’ll be back in a minute.”  He gently tussles Ian’s hair on his way by and pats Ming on the shoulder.  He sees the damage they’ve done to Ming and his brain moves into a different level of anger.

Paulo and Shawn are slugging it out.  Paulo has a blackening left eye, but Shawn’s right arm is hanging by his side, limp, as a result of a wicked leg kick to the shoulder socket.  Paulo moves in for close combat and lands three quick jabs to Shawn’s abs.  Regardless of how tight and strong Shawn’s abs are, Paulo makes sure he connects with each punch.  Shawn fades quickly as he senses a few ribs are bruised or broken. Paulo brings his hands together into a balled fist and swings upward, smashing them into Shawn’s chin.  He is dazed and stumbles backwards, tripping over the chair again.  He lands on his ass and Paulo jumps over the chair and lands on top of him, pinning his arms down, causing Shawn to cry out in pain due to his hurt left arm.  Paulo ignores the yell and balls both fists and takes a few shots at Shawn’s head, connecting with each hit.  After a few hits, he grabs his head and bashes it into the floor twice.  Shawn’s eyes roll into the back of his head and he fades out.  Paulo gets up and sees both Willie and Ron taking punches at Ty.

Jay has Bull in a headlock and is landing punches at will to Bull’s midsection and chest.  Bull seems to fade, but as he falls, he lands an upper cut to Jay’s nuts, stunning him.  Jay stumbles to a chair and grabs it for support.  Bull regains his footing, sneers at Jay and says, “My turn to have some fun, fucker.  Consider it payback for what you did to me at the beach.”  He reaches for the fridge door and yanks it open into the side of Jay’s head.  His head twists and Jay sees stars.  He goes down to one knee and Bull lifts his leg into Jay’s lower jaw.  His teeth crash together and he sees more stars, but stays conscious.  Bull puts both fists together and brings them down onto Jay’s back, causing him to go to both knees.  He raises his fists again and brings them down again.  Jay splays out on the floor.  Bull looks over to counter and see a solid wood knife rack.  He reaches over for it, dumps the knives out and raises the block over his head.  “Paybacks bitch.”  He starts to swing it down, but never makes it as Eddie appears from the basement and launches a chair at Bull.  It catches him in the back with an ugly crash.  Bull is stunned. Eddie seizes the opportunity and takes two steps to reach Bull and pulls the block from his hands and tosses it away.  He spins Bull around, faces him, and says, “Listen bitch, you touched my boy, you’re in for a world of hurt.  I hope you’re ready.”  Bull’s eyes go wide as Eddie simply lifts him up under his shoulders and throws him against the kitchen wall.  Drywall crumbles, 2x4’s creak.  Bull is stunned and slumps to the ground.  Eddie steps over to him and says, “Not yet bastard.  I’m not done with you.”  He leans down, picks Bull up again and smashes him into the wall again.  Bull grunts and fades out.  Eddie, not pleased yet, says. “You don’t need to be awake for what happens next.”  He grabs Bulls left arm, puts it over his right knee and snaps it.  Bull grunts in unconscious pain.  Eddie walks back to Jay who is slowly getting up.

Paulo joins the fray between Willie, Ty, and Ron.  Willie has caught both Ty’s arms and is holding them back so Ron can take pot shots.  Ty has kept his abs and chest flexed to deflect or absorb most of the shots, but he is wearing out.  Both eyes are bruised eyes and he has a bloody nose. 

As Ron is reaching back for another swing, Paulo grabs the arm and says, “Let me make this a fair fight.”  He swivels Ron around so they are facing each other and punches him in the throat.  As Ron stumbles back, Paulo unleashes another blazing fast roundhouse kick with his right leg and catches Ron on the side of his head.  He is out like a light.  He crumbles to the ground.  Willie sees him go down and roars in anger.  He starts to pull back harder on Ty’s arms trying to dislocate the shoulders.  Ty yells out in pain.  Paulo sees his opportunity and does another roundhouse kick with his left leg and connects with Willie’s right ear.  Willie is stunned and releases Ty’s arms.  Ty feeling freedom finds a deep energy reserve and uses it.  He snaps his head back and catches Willie square on the bridge of his nose.  He then kicks back with his right leg and bruises Willie’s right thigh.  Willie falls back onto the sofa.  Ty turns to face him.  He cocks his right arm.  But Paulo grabs it and says, “Don’t do anything you’re going to regret.”

“Oh, don’t you worry.  I won’t have any regrets when it comes to these assholes.”  He lets loose three quick roundhouse rights to Willie’s left cheek and eye.  With each hit Willie’s head snaps to the side, but Ty brings it back to center before he swings again.  He goes out on the second one, but Ty lands the third, just to release his anger. 

Paulo grabs his arm before he can land a fourth. “He’s out. Let him be. If he wakes up before we leave, you can put him out again, but for now, we have friends to find.”  Ty stares up into Paulo’s eyes and blinks back tears that had formed.  Ty exhales and squats down.  Paulo pats him on the shoulder.  “Come on.”

They get up and go to the back bedrooms. The first one has Kenny tied to the bed.  They see he now has a blue ponytail, bruising around his ribs, and a black eye.  He is gagged, but otherwise fine.  They untie him and Paulo lifts him up and carries him out to the kitchen.

Ty goes to the next bedroom and sees Cam.  He gasps in horror.  Cam is unrecognizable.  He is naked except for his boxers. Both eyes are blackened and swollen shut.  His nose is out of joint and must be broken.  His midsection is bruised meaning he probably has a few broken ribs.  The boxers are bloodied.  There are a few used condoms around the room.  There is blood on the bedspread and a hole in the wall next to the headboard. Ty gets on his knees next to Cam and gently removes the gag.  Cam coughs and some blood spits out.  He hoarsely says, “Ming?”

“We’ll find him.  It’s over.  You’re safe now buddy.”  Ty sits down next to him and wraps his arms around him.  Both men start to weep.

With Bull knocked out, Eddie and Jay go back into the basement.  Eddie goes directly to Ian, yanks the zip ties off and lifts him up in his arms.  He nuzzles his head against Ian’s and Ian reaches his arms around Eddie and hugs him tight.

Jay squats down next to Ming and sees how bad he really is.  This little man of 150lbs has taken more abuse in the past few days than anyone should in a lifetime. Black eye, almost swollen shut, bruises all over his body, bloodied boxers.  Rage fills Jay’s body.  He snaps the zip ties off and makes sure Ming is ok.  Once he is sure, he turns and walks back toward the stairs.  Eddie senses the rage and what Jay is about to do and yells out, “They’re not worth it Jay.  Don’t fuck up your life.” But Jay is in his own world. Eddie yells up the stairs, “Paulie, try to stop Jay or get out of his way.”    

Jay methodically walks back up the steps.  He sees Bull on the floor with one broken arm. He is starting to come around.  Paulo had gone back into the room where Cam was held.  He comes down the hallway when he hears Eddie.  He sees Jay emerge from the basement and sees an anger in his eyes. He yells to Jay to relax and let them be.  Jay hears the words, but ignores their meaning.  His whole body is tensed up.  His muscles are on fire and his brain is running on overload.  He and his buddies have hurt them, but Ron and Shawn did more to hurt Ming and the others.  Jay feels the payback is not adequate yet. Paulo picks Kenny back up and moves him out of harm’s way.  He knows Jay is about to inflict some serious hurt to Bull and some of the others.  He knows he will not be able to stop him.  His most important job now is to protect Kenny.

Jay leans down, wraps his arm around Bull’s midsection, and lifts him up as if he weighed nothing.  He whispers in Bull’s ear, “This is for Ming, you fucker.”  He roars in anger, lifts Bull over his head in a full press, and heaves him at the wall.  More drywall crumbles, 2x4’s splinter, the house shakes, and Bull drops to the ground and is knocked out again.  Jay just stands there and stares at him.  When he sees Bull’s chest move, he walks away and goes into the living room. 

He sees Ron slowly getting up and walks over to him.  Ron cowers away, but Jay grabs him by the front of his shirt and lifts him so they are face to face, nose to nose. Jay’s bicep is barely flexed, but the power he is exerting is tremendous.  He knows he could put Ron thru the wall with ease but, he has other plans. 

“Please.” Ron begs in a scared and meek voice.

Jay’s blue eyes are wild with anger with which they have been only twice before, when he snapped Scott’s leg at the gym and when he rescued Max at the beach.  “Come with me Ron.” Jay walks back to where Shawn is lying on the floor.  His eyes have opened, but he is still dazed.  Jay leans over, reaches down, and lifts Shawn up with his other hand.  Jay’s muscles are on fire.  His whole body is pumping blood.  Both arms are holding the men up like they are 20lb weights.  He brings both guys to his face and whispers to them with a ferociousness they will not soon forget, “If I EVER SEE you two or HEAR that you have come back to town, or that any of your friends have come back, I will personally hunt the two of you down and make today seem like a walk in the park. Am I clear?”  Ron and Shawn wearily nod yes.  “Good.  Good night you worthless pieces of shit.”  Jay spreads his arms wide and brings them together, crashing their heads into each other.  They go out like lights and Jay drops them. 

Paulo walks over to Jay, puts his hand on Jay’s shoulder and asks, “You going to be ok Jay?”

Jay slumps over, puts his face in his hands and lets loose an emotional tear filled sob.  The strength he had just one minute ago has passed out of his body.  He is weak in his legs and cannot stand up.  All he can think of is Ming and how much they abused his body.  “I failed Ming.  You haven’t seen him, Paulo. Oh my God, what they must have done to him.”

“Yes, they messed the guys up pretty bad.  I think you should go outside for a bit, until we can get the guys untied and ready to take home. This may be too much for you right now.” Paulo says gesturing around the house. “Jay, look at me please.”  Jay looks up into Paulo’s eyes, and sees a sadness he understands, but cannot process.  Paulo very softly says, “Ming may be bad, but they did a real number on Cam.” Jay’s eyes well up with tears, but Paulo continues, “Jay, I want you to go outside so you don’t see him. Please.”  Jay nods and slowly gets up.  He walks thru the opening where the front door was and goes half way down the sidewalk and sits down. He starts to cry uncontrollably.

Paulo walks back to the bedroom where Cam was kept.  He sees Ty and Cam on the floor.  Tears are drying on both men’s cheeks.  He quietly says, “We need to get out of here.  Jay is in a bad place and if we stay too long, he may go on another rampage which nobody will be able to stop.”  Ty nods and gets up.  He leans over to pick up Cam, but Paulo intercedes and says, “I’ve got him.  Go check on Jay.”

Ty walks out of the room.  Cam looks up, sees Paulo and says, “Thank you buddy.” 

Paulo blushes, leans down and scoops Cam up.  He cradles Cam’s head to his neck and says, “Anything for my friends.”

As they walk back to the kitchen, they see Eddie coming up from the basement.  He is carrying Ming, and Ian is behind him, walking slowly. 

Ming sees Cam and cries out for him, “Cam!”  Cam turns to the voice, but cannot see Ming too well.  Eddie and Paulo come together and set Ming and Cam on two chairs and push them close together.  Ming takes ahold of Cam’s bruised and battered head and brings it to his.  They sit forehead to forehead and gently caress each other’s faces.  They let out soft moans or grunts when a tender spot is touched. After a minute, they kiss and put their arms around each other. 

Eddie turns to Ian, brings him for a hug and nuzzles his neck.  “You know I love you, right?”

“Since the day we met you.”

Paulo takes control of the room.  “Eddie, go get Jay’s SUV and bring up to the house.  He’s in no shape to drive and I don’t want him to see Cam.  When he saw Ming it pushed him into a dark place.” 

Eddie just nods and carries Ian out of the room and house.  He sees Jay and Ty on the sidewalk, sets Ian next to them and gets the keys from Jay.  He brings the vehicle up to the driveway and Ian walks over and gets in.  Jay follows. Eddie goes back into the house and finds Kenny.  He carries him to the SUV and put him in the backseat next to Ian.  He’s getting in the driver’s seat when he sees Paulo waving to him to come back into the house. Eddie goes back in and Paulo pulls him into the living room with the unconscious men.

“What?  I want to get G1 home as soon as possible.”

“I know, but please hear me out Eddie.”  Eddie gives Paulo a disapproving look, but softens when he realizes how much Paulo helped them today and that he is looking out for everyone. He nods and Paulo continues, “I think you and I should drive Cam and Ming to the ER.”  Eddie starts to protest, but Paulo raises a hand to stop him. “Please Eddie, did you see the state Jay and Ty are in?” Eddie nods, “If Jay sees Cam, it won’t be good and if Ty sees Ming, same thing.  They both feel responsible for this happening to those guys.   I know you want to be there when Ian and Colin are reunited,” Eddie nods again, “but for the overall good of everyone, please help me with Ming and Cam.  At least help me get them to the ER.  You can take off then and I will stay with them.”  Eddie has a clouded look on his face.  His brain is telling him Paulo is right, but his heart is saying fuck him, he needs to be with his boys right now. 

“Ok, I will help you get them to the ER, then I need to be with the twins.”

“Thank you.” Paulo says with a deep resonance of gratitude.  He cannot understand the depths of pain the guys are going thru, but he is there to make it as easy for them as possible.

“No Paulie, thank you.”  Eddie says quietly and moves closer and hugs Paulo. It is a rare expression of gratitude and he knows it must be said.  Even the way he says Paulie is gentle and nice, not sarcastic and condescending.  Paulo pats him on the back.

“I’ll tell those guys to take off now.  This way they won’t have a chance to see Ming or Cam when we bring them out to my truck.” 

“Ok, I’ll get them ready to go.”  Eddie says heading toward the kitchen.

Paulo goes outside and tells Ty to take everyone back to the twins place.  Ty asks about him and Eddie and why isn’t Eddie coming with Ian.  Paulo pats him on the shoulder, looks him in the eyes and says, “This way is best for everyone Ty, please trust me.”  Ty slowly nods.  Paulo adds, “Eddie will be home just as soon as possible.” 

Ty steps into the SUV, lowers the window and says to Paulo, “I really owe you for tonight buddy.  We’ll talk at the gym once this is settled.” Paulo nods and Ty backs out of the driveway and heads off.

Paulo quickly retrieves his truck and parks it.  Eddie is carrying Ming out.  Paulo opens one of the passenger doors then sprints in to get Cam.  He carries him out and puts him the other backseat.  Eddie jumps in the front seat and checks to be sure Cam and Ming are strapped in.  He nods to Paulo and they leave the driveway.  Paulo drives slowly so as not to jar the guys.  Eddie pulls out his phone to find the closest ER or Emergency Care Center.  He locates one and says, “5 miles east on Route 202.  It’s in the direction home, so that’s a plus.  Once everything gets settled at the apartment, I will bring your truck back and help you with the guys.”

“Eddie, spend as much time with the twins as you need to.  I’m not letting these guys out of my sight tonight.”  Eddie puts his left hand on Paulo’s right forearm and gently squeezes.

• Like 3

Wrestlejock646, 

I loaded the last chapter a few days ago - Worship Session, Accident Part 3 - Resolution.  Hope you like it.

P.