17 minutes ago, pasidious said:

Just an update for any who are interested:  I'm still working on a short one-off story, but I've made decent progress on it.  It's been difficult to sit and write for extended periods of time, so this is going much slower than I want, but there will be something coming!

Take your time, your stories are always worth the wait :) 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 12:34 PM, samisback said:

Take your time, your stories are always worth the wait :) 

Any new update for part 3 and happy new year? 

• Like 1

God damn you wanted to make us explode mission accomplished lol. I did love the interaction between them as well on all levels both sexual and social.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/26/2019 at 9:31 AM, 1996bodybuilder said:

bump any update for part 3

I'd really love to continue this, and I do hope to in the future, but writing has been difficult for me lately.  I'm sure eventually I will write something new, even if not a continuation of this story.  I just need to find the proper inspiration!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

That's a bit disappointing to hear that part 3 is delayed and possibly won't be continued, but I love your work. Hope to see something soon!

• Like 1