1 hour ago, asianman2410 said:

This is amazing. Absolutely got me hard and jerked off to it. I understand you are working on another story, but I do hope for a continuation at your earliest convenience!!! So amazing!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!  Thank you!!!

On 6/4/2018 at 4:04 PM, pasidious said:

"There's the fuckin' tip I want, dude," he said, gasping again

Damn. This line alone, tying the approaching climax to the beginning in Chapter 1... just really elevates the literary quality of the overall piece. I absolutely love the detail in the growth sequence - you've written this so well that each reader can truly tap into the strength of their imagination. This has, without a doubt, become my favorite muscle growth fantasy. I really hope you do decide to continue this series, and, if you do, I look forward to it! 

(P.S. I think I've enjoyed Zach more than Mike has... ?)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 0mgj00h4x said:

Damn. This line alone, tying the approaching climax to the beginning in Chapter 1... just really elevates the literary quality of the overall piece. I absolutely love the detail in the growth sequence - you've written this so well that each reader can truly tap into the strength of their imagination. This has, without a doubt, become my favorite muscle growth fantasy. I really hope you do decide to continue this series, and, if you do, I look forward to it! 

(P.S. I think I've enjoyed Zach more than Mike has... ?)

I really really appreciate the kind words, and I'm really happy that I've been able to write something for so many people here to enjoy!  I do want to continue this.  I just need to begin planning it!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, pasidious said:

I really really appreciate the kind words, and I'm really happy that I've been able to write something for so many people here to enjoy!  I do want to continue this.  I just need to begin planning it!

If I may request, and if it's within your writing capability and realm of comfort, would you consider consider another penetration scene? Like where Zach is on top of a now-growing Mike, and Mike goes into detail about how their mutual growth causes him to feel Zach's member (and the rest of his body) to enlarge inside of him? 

*fans self* Oh, my... 

Just an idea, but you're doing great - regardless if you choose a different route, I bet the end result will be amazinggggg! 

13 hours ago, jtchef said:

That is so freaking hot!! Please please please more chapterS ??????

Thank you!  And I am considering more for this story!

13 hours ago, 0mgj00h4x said:

If I may request, and if it's within your writing capability and realm of comfort, would you consider consider another penetration scene? Like where Zach is on top of a now-growing Mike, and Mike goes into detail about how their mutual growth causes him to feel Zach's member (and the rest of his body) to enlarge inside of him? 

*fans self* Oh, my... 

Just an idea, but you're doing great - regardless if you choose a different route, I bet the end result will be amazinggggg! 

I'm always considering penetration scenes ;) 

1 hour ago, personme2 said:

God, I hope they grow while they fuck each other.

That's always a scene that I've found hot as shit.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, 1996bodybuilder said:

Love your stories man can’t wait to see the continueation of this its hot as hell and love the content 

Thank you!  I'm going through a "dry spell" at the moment and I'm lacking inspiration, but it'll come back.

• Like 2