55 minutes ago, Justinriv717 said:

This was so fucking hot... There needs to be a part 3 

Thank you!  I'm thinking of doing another part, but I wanna work on something else first!

• Like 3

I’m interested in knowing just how much Mike will grow... Like holy fuck I absolutely love the concept you’re going with here. It was a good read.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Loki said:

I’m interested in knowing just how much Mike will grow... Like holy fuck I absolutely love the concept you’re going with here. It was a good read.

Thank you!!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I have to give credit to @sithspawn for giving me the motivation to run with this story, even though it was quite a while ago!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sithspawn said:

Glad I could help, but it was your idea, I just gave a couple of suggestions to get you fired up :)

Thank you!!!

41 minutes ago, noname said:

Ooh, sweet... Thanks for your amazing stories!

You're welcome!  And thank you for the kind comment!  I definitely want to write more!

• Like 1

This is amazing. Absolutely got me hard and jerked off to it. I understand you are working on another story, but I do hope for a continuation at your earliest convenience!!! So amazing!

• Like 1