• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone. Sorry for the really late update, but I've been focused on my studies for the past few months. I've had most of Part 5 fully written for the past few months, actually, but I've just been struggling to find the time to wrap it up until recently. It's a lot longer than I expected (5000 words more, actually), so I divided it into two sections of the same part for convenience. I hope you are all still able to enjoy it despite the lateness. Again, as usual, all suggestions and recommendations are very welcome! ?

PART 5a

Our trio hadn’t had a bar night since that night with the meteor. It was hard to say no to Marcus. If he wanted us to head out to a bar, we were going to a bar, whether we liked it or not. Besides, he already planned one for this Friday.

I came into work today not expecting a lot of surprises. Froy was already at my desk, dressed in a tight black shirt, filing paperwork into folders and working as hard as ever. The speed he was working at was a spectacle to watch. I would be watching him type something up one moment, then he’d be stapling and preparing documents the next. 

He was working like an overclocked machine. He didn’t even notice me come in.

“Working hard?” I asked.

He jumped in place at the sight of me. His warm smile and nervous chuckle were all I needed to know that today was going to be a good day. Especially if I got to watch him pace around the office in his newly-tightened clothes after his latest growth spurt at the gym. Every piece of silk-cotton seemed to cling to his skin, shifting around as he flexed and breathed.

“Ah, yes, sir! Good morning, sir. I was just finishing up your work for the day.”

“You finished all of it by yourself? Are you sure? You didn’t get signatures mixed up? You didn’t miss any names or anything?” 

He nodded. “Yes, sir. I made sure of everything.”

“Thanks.” I laughed. “So what’s with the early bird promo? Looks like those new muscles are doing you some good. Did you want me to dismiss you early today?”

He shook his head, still smiling. “No, sir. I’m just feeling really good today. Actually, since last night.”

“Since the gym? Was it because of what happened in the showers?”

“I think so, sir. I’ve just been really happy since then.”

“Clearly. You’re talking a lot more than you usually do. It might just be a side-effect of what happened, so try not to get addicted to it.”

“Don’t worry, sir. I think I have an okay self-control.”

I sat down next to him and watched him work at a breakneck pace. His shirt’s sleeves stretched around his round biceps as he organized the last few envelopes and folders for routing. They were so close to me. If I could only reach out and grope them and hold them in my hands, I’d be in heaven. Froy was already an incredibly attractive young man. The new muscles just took him over the edge.

He turned to me and caught me staring. “Sir? Are you okay?”

I was taken out of my stupor. “Oh, yeah, I’m just admiring... you work.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.” I glanced at his bicep for an instant. Fuck.

An hour went by, and finally, Froy was done with everything. I asked him if he wanted to go home for the day, since he could—we both could, really—but he refused. He mentioned something about staying at the office all day. I had no reason to deny him. What was I gonna do? Kick him out for doing all my work without my permission?

By midday, as Froy and I headed out to find something to eat, we were stopped by a familiar voice—Wes’.

“Hey, Dory, wait!”

The voice was coming from high above me, higher than I was normally used to. I turned my head around and caught myself staring wide-eyed at Wes’ handsome face atop the biggest body I’d ever seen before in person. It easily rivaled a shorter Fonz’s—before he shrunk, of course. I’d only not seen him for a day, and suddenly, he’s a small goliath! Just where did he find the time and the balls to grow so much?

He definitely wasn’t 5’11” anymore, probably more like 6’2” now, just like the other two. However, there was one major difference among them. If Marcus had twice as much muscle as Froy… Wes probably had four times as much. Clothing was futile on him. He might as well have been wearing paper maché. Every single humongous bulge and mound of muscle was visibly shifting underneath, begging to burst out of the weak fabric. 

He wasn’t even able to button up more than three buttons anymore, exposing his ballooning pecs and soft gut. All his clothes were far too small. If he kept growing at the rate he drank cum, he’d be out of clothes before Marcus. He might as well have been naked. It wouldn’t have made much difference. The hem of his shirt didn’t even cover up his navel.

“Jesus Christ, what happened to you?” I asked.

He looked down at me, puzzled. “What are you talking about? Nothing’s happened to me.”

I looked over at Froy who was speechless and just as dumbfounded as I was. The boss he had once looked down at by a good 7 inches was now his same height. If Froy hadn’t drained Fonz, he would’ve be looking up at Wes instead of eye-to-eye.

“You’re even bigger than you were two days ago! How did you even find clothes?!”

“Froy, is your boss okay?” Wes asked.

Froy stayed silent, staring bug-eyed.

“Right. Might as well be talking to a wall with you,” he said. “I hope you’re not gonna start making shit up about me too. Marcus alone was bad enough. Can you believe he was telling people I had an ear fetish? What the fuck is an ear fetish?”

“Well, uh… did you wanna come with us for lunch?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s go, I’m starving. I hope you two are ready for bar night!”

Wes walked past us and squeezed through the glass door leading to the elevators. Froy and I followed him at a safe distance. 

Everyone who caught sight of him stopped in their tracks as they watched their manlet of a boss swagger around with the body of a bodybuilder. He stood out among crowds. As we waited for the elevator to arrive, we could see his massive body taking up a selfish amount of space in front of the elevator like a brick wall.

“See what I mean?” I whispered to Froy. “He has no idea he’s growing. He’s just been staying in his office all day masturbating and drinking his cum.”

“But why, sir?”

“‘Why’ what? Why doesn’t he notice? I have no idea. I already told you and Marcus he literally grew right in front of me and burst out of his clothes and acted as if nothing happened. I think the meteor might’ve done something to his brain or something. Just go with it for now. It’s not like there’s anything we can do to help him anyway.”

“Okay, sir. I know you said he grew,  but I didn’t think he was this big.”

“Me too. Last time I saw him, he was at least three inches shorter than this. I don’t even think he cares that he’s getting too big.”

When the elevator came, Wes’ size demanded that he take up a good chunk of the space. 

This, of course, angered the other employees heading out for their lunch breaks. He had to apologize for his size. However, I could tell he didn’t give a flying fuck what people thought about his size. It seemed being big was something Marcus and Wes both wanted and would never let go. I couldn’t blame them.

Froy and I joined Wes inside the elevator and headed down and out to Steak Streak. 

As we sat ourselves down amidst the loud hustle and bustle of lunch hour, I couldn’t help but wonder just how much Wes was going to order. He only used to eat a single rib-eye before. Now, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ate thrice as much. While waiting for a waitress to not be so afraid of Wes to take our order, Wes couldn’t help himself but talk about his wife and family. 

“Can you believe it? Even my wife and kids think something’s wrong with me. What is it with everyone telling me I’m getting bigger? I’ve always been this big, right? Come on, tell me, Dory. You’ve worked for me a long time.”

“I’ve been telling you the same thing for days, Wes. You don’t wanna listen to me.”

He shook his head in disbelief. “No, come on, tell me the truth.”

“That is the truth, Wes. See? I told you. You’d probably believe in unicorns and manbearpigs before you believed me. Or your wife. Or Froy. Or your kids. Or literally anyone in the office.”

“But… how? I’ve always looked like this. I don’t feel any different.”

“Really? You don’t notice how all your clothes were made for a man seven inches shorter than you? You now? Before you started growing, you were an inch shorter than I was.”

Wes laughed. “Shorter than you?! You’re fucking puny! You look like a doll next to me.”

Froy laughed.

“Thanks for the compliment,” I said.

“...But, actually, I have been wondering why my clothes are so small. But, even if I did grow, how come I’ve never noticed?”

“We don’t know. When the meteor crashed, it must’ve done something to your brain. You were the only one who swallowed it too. Even when we checked out the meteor site a couple of days ago, you said there was never a clearing, but even Froy and Marcus know there was a never a massive ass jungle where it landed.”

Wes turned to Froy. “Is that true?”

“Yes, sir,” Froy said. “It was a clearing that night.”

Wes’ eyes grew wide at the revelation. He leaned back on his seat, nearly toppling himself over like an oaf. The waiter behind him jumped in surprise, screaming in horror. The woman must’ve thought Wes was going to fall over and crush her to death or something. 

Wes raised up a massively bloated arm and planted it on his forehead as he contemplated the reality he was in. Besides everything, his big, grapefruit-sized bicep was nothing to ignore. I couldn’t ignore it. It called to me, flexing and bouncing as Wes mindlessly wandered in his thoughts. It was so round, so beautiful. My hands wanted to run its lithe fingers across its smooth skin, feeling every fiber of his muscled bicep and tricep on my fingertips. 

“Fuck, this is so hard to believe,” he said. “Unicorns suddenly don’t seem that far-fetched.”

“I told you.”

“So what’s with me? What’s making me grow?”

“I thought it was obvious: cum.”

“What? You’re joking.”

“Why would I joke about you drinking cum?”

“Because I’m a virgin meant to be sacrificed to Ares at a volcano, that’s why. Oh, woe is me, what are the priestesses gonna think about this? The harvest this year is fucking ruined! That’s what you sound like right now, Dory. And I don’t have a choice but to believe you.”

“Yeah, you don’t. You grow when you drink cum. Facts are facts.”

“So whatever that meteor did to me is messing with my brain and telling me to drink cum so I can grow bigger?”

“Yeah. Actually, that is kinda strange.”

“What is?”

“It’s like the meteor wants you to grow. All three of you. You’ve been having cravings for cum, Froy gets a good high, and Marcus just grows.”

“What, Froy and Marcus are growing too?”

“Oh, yeah. Froy hasn’t grown too much. But… wait, how big do you think Marcus is? Right now? Based off memory?”

“Why? Isn’t he still 6’3”?

“What? 6’3”? He’s only supposed to be 6’2”. How’d you know? I thought you two haven’t seen each other since last week?”

“We haven’t. I just know he’s 6’3. I mean 6’3.5”.”

Froy and I looked at each in confusion. We both knew that Marcus was definitely only supposed to be 6’2” from last night. He was definitely growing faster. There was no other explanation. It didn’t seem like there was even any trigger to his growth or anything. How big was he going to get? 7 feet? 8 feet?

Eventually, a waiter came and took our orders. 

We all ate our lunch in peace, ignoring the whole meteor shebang for the moment. When we finished our lunch, we all headed back to the office to resume working—or relaxing and doing fuck-all in my case. Froy doing all my work was a lifesaver, but damn, I felt useless. If he kept doing all my work, he might as well have replaced me. He was the definition of silent but deadly… only he smelled of lemons instead of methane.

Before Wes left us to head back to his office, he decided to have another quick chat.

“Does cum really make me grow?” he asked.

“Yes. Don’t forget I was there. I watched you grow and burst out of your clothes right in front of me while you were standing at the door.”

“So you just standing there like a statue was actually you watching me grow?”

“Yeah. And I think it might be safer to just hold off on the drinking cum bit for now. You’re already too big for your clothes. And I don’t remember you setting a bare-underwear-allowed policy at the office recently.”

“Fine, I’ll try. But that underwear policy doesn’t sound half-bad either. Might even think about setting it.” He winked. “Anyway, I hope you two are ready for bar night! And then next week is the 3-day company retreat to the La Vida Resort.”

“Oh, shit, I forgot about that. Are we bringing interns?”

“Yeah, don’t worry, you can bring your boy toy. I’ll even set you two up in a room of your own. Alone. You’ll be more inseparable than ever before.”

“Oh, come on—”

He slammed a massive finger against my lips, pushing me with his sheer strength. “Shh! Just be grateful. You don’t want your fairy godmother angry.” He cracked his knuckles.

“Uh, thanks? I think.”

“Thank you, sir…?” Froy said.

With that, Wes was on his way, leaving Froy and I a pair of blushing messes. 

Froy looked at me, and chuckled. I chuckled back. In the corner of my eye, I could see a massive bulge protruding from his slacks. It seemed he was aroused. Normally, when he got horny, he would grab his bag or a folder and hold it up against his crotch as if to hide it from me. Naive. Now, he was just leaving it out in the open. 

Sometimes, I wish he would speak up more about whatever’s on his mind. For all I know, he could just be extra proud of his endowment today. I didn’t want to scare him away by asking so directly, but it was hard to focus getting cockblocked like this.

I was probably going to have to ask Marcus about tips at some point. He was a slut around the office, sleeping around with whoever caught his eye at any given moment, and was very well-respected for it among his peers. Unlike normal workplaces, the sleeping-around culture, the shitting-where-you-eat culture, was something people never really minded at our office, regardless of sex—pun intended.

While we waited around for something to do, we just sat at my desk and watched movies like we normally did in our free time. I found out last week that his favorite movie was Mean Girls… a man after my own heart. Froy and I often cuddled together when we watched movies, and there was never a point where he wasn’t clingy—and incredibly touchy.

Eventually, the movie ended, and we were back to the same silence. We turned our chairs away from my desktop and faced one another, having full hold over each other’s attention.

“Hey, Froy, I wanted to talk to you about something.”

“What about, sir?”

“So you know how Wes has been a bit uncontrollable lately? Since I’m pretty sure he’s not going to stop drinking his cum even when I told him not to.”

“Yes, sir? Did you want to do something?”

“I think I need you to do something for us. It’s dangerous if he gets any bigger. And since we can’t do anything to Marcus without him knowing, we can at least do something to Wes.”

“Sir…? What are you trying to say?”

“I want you to drain Wes.”

“What…? Sir, are you sure? He might get mad.”

“There’s no way he’ll get mad. I already told you he doesn’t even notice his growth or anyone else’s. I don’t think he’d notice losing a few pounds or inches. Come on, Froy. It’s dangerous for him to be getting so big. If he gets any taller, he’ll almost be a foot taller than he started.”

Froy gave me a sullen look. He lowered his head to stare blankly at the space between us as if to think to himself. I prayed he would say yes. A yes from Froy would be hitting two birds with one stone: I would get to see Froy grow again, and Wes’ growth would be better controlled. If he didn’t say yes, I don’t know what might happen to Wes.

“How… how much should I take from him, sir?” he asked.

“Enough to have a buffer if he continues his drinking spree. At least we could stall his growth if we can’t control Marcus’. Marcus would kill us if he caught us trying to take away his ‘gains.’ Literally.”

“I… Okay, sir. I’ll do it. Should I go to his office now, sir?”

“Ah, wait, wait, I’ll go with you. You can’t just go in there alone. If you go by yourself, he might just think you’re there to harass him. He wouldn’t even be mad about it. You’re not into him, are you?”

He raised his hands and waved them in denial. “No, no, sir! He’s... not my type.” His eyes twinkled as we glanced at one another.

“Alright, let’s go. I didn’t notice him leave the office yet, so he should still be in there. I hope.”

The two of us stood up from our chairs and headed over to Wes’ office, walking as inconspicuously as we could. 

Attracting too much attention would get us in trouble. If people started suspecting we had anything to do with Wes’ or Marcus’ dramatic size changes, they might start asking us to do them some favors—favors I’d rather not get involved with.

When we got to Wes’ office, it didn’t seem like anyone was inside. I looked around for anyone to ask, and I noticed that Marcus’ messenger bag was at his desk. 

Was Marcus at work? Why didn’t I notice him come in through the glass door? He wasn’t anywhere to be seen, so the most likely conclusion was that he was out with Wes—probably. I’d been an employee at the company for a couple of years already, but I wasn’t told about any secondary entrances besides the glass door. 

While I was at Marcus’ desk, Froy was on his own, peeking through the frosted glass into Wes’ office. “Sir, I don’t think he’s inside.”

“Yeah, he might be out with Marcus. Do you know any other entrances they might have used? I thought the glass door was the only way in and out of here.”

He shook his head. “No, sir. Only the glass door.”

“Fuck, fine, maybe we can find out where he went inside.”

“We’re going to go in his office?”

“Yeah, duh. Come on, open the door before someone sees us. If Marcus sees us sneak into Wes’ office, he might think we’re fucking or something.”

Froy sniggered. “Sure, sir.”

We both shut ourselves in Wes’ office as fast as we could. Thankfully, I don’t think anyone saw us. Wes’ office was nearly in complete darkness since the lights were off and the blinds were unfolded; however, there was something that even the dark that no one could possibly miss: the pungent smell of fresh cum. 

We were too late. 

Right after I told Wes not to drink his own cum, he goes and does it anyway. Now, he was nowhere to be found. 

I turned to Froy. “Fuck, he’s not here. Can you handle the smell? Could you help me look around and find something to figure out where he went?”

Young Froy seemed to be immune to the smell, as if it was no different from regular air to him. He looked at me and smiled. “Yeah, sir, I’m fine with it. Thanks. I’ll, uh, go check over there.”

I turned on the lights and found the office just as I expected it. 

Everything from the folders and envelopes to the storage boxes were neatly tucked away where they belonged in the corners and shelves. If it weren’t for Wes’ desk, we would never have known whose office this was. The desk looked as though it had just experienced the apocalypse.  There were mountains of papers lying all over the place, topped off by several crumpled tissues and a leaking bottle of lube. I pitied the table. I couldn’t even see the glass top anymore. 

Wes’ bag was nowhere to be found, meaning that he must’ve left the office already. How, I still didn’t know. 

“Fuck, he must’ve gone home.”

Froy lifted his head from behind the couch. “So what do we do now, sir?”

“Wait, shit.”

Froy got off the couch and stood at my side as I searched Wes’ desk. Knowing Wes, if he was told to stop doing something, he was going to want to go out with a bang. I couldn’t let Wes do that. I had to find those fucking tic-tacs.

“Do you remember that box of tic-tacs Marcus had on the way to Wes’ apartment?” I asked.

“Yes, sir. Why?”

“Help me find them. I need to make sure I get them away from Wes before he does something he… probably won’t regret. I gave them to him since he asked for them, but I didn’t think this far ahead.”

“Oh, okay, sir!”

I bent over to check out Wes’ drawers one by one. All of them seemed to be bottomless pits of small knick-knacks and random things, crowding them and taking up an unnecessary amount of space like trash piles. 

There were piles and piles of keychains, tape measures, keys, coins, chargers, scissors, tape, and staplers. As I got further down, the harder and more unlikely it seemed that I was ever going to find those tic-tacs. I froze there, worried. I had to go back and keep checking the other drawers in case I missed something.

Then I felt something… behind me. 

Froy had crept up behind me and had his hand on the desk. He had been watching me check through Wes’ things like some guard dog. It took me a while to realize the position I was in: bent over, my ass exposed. I was getting hard. 

Froy had crept up a bit too close and accidentally pressed his bulge against my ass.  I looked up at Froy who had this mortified look on his face. He was pale as a ghost. 

He stepped back and raised his hands in self-defense. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry, sir! I didn’t mean to do that, I promise--”

“It’s fine, Froy! Don’t worry about it… Actually, I wouldn’t mind if you kept going.”

“Ah, sir…”

“Come on, I told you I don’t mind. I mean, I’m not forcing you to if you don’t want to—”

Froy crept back up and planted himself against me, pinning me against the desk as he loomed over me. 

He wanted to take it further. He didn’t even hesitate. In a second, he spread his legs and held his swelling erection up against me, as if he was about to dry-hump me right in Wes’ office. 

This was a completely new side to Froy I was witnessing. He was still being the same quiet boy, but now there was a whole new element of sexual dominance. Neither of us spoke. 

Since Froy planted himself against my ass, he only seemed to communicate in moans and grunts. He reacted immediately the instant I stuck out my ass further. With a vice-like grip, he grabbed onto the desk and locked me in place with my body bent over it. I could feel his erection growing and pushing against me, digging the fabric of my pants deeper up my crack.

“Getting kinda antsy, aren’t you?” I asked. 

He was getting lost in the pleasure. “Mmph… mm… y-yes, sir.”

“I didn’t think you were a top.”

“I can be a lot of things, sir.”

He grabbed onto my own member and jostled it around in his hand, forcing an erection on me. With a single hand, he began unbuttoning my belt.

“Could I, sir?”

“It’s a bit too late to be asking for my permission.” 

Froy’s erection continued to harden and push harder against me. I could almost make out its outline with just my ass—especially its bulbous head. Froy unbuttoned my belt and pants and reached down with one hand to pull it down to my knees in one swift tug. I’d never felt so exposed at work before. 

Yet, there was nothing I could’ve wanted more.

Froy got up from behind me and unbuttoned his own pants. 

I turned around, and in a single glance, he communicated to me what he wanted me to do. I got down to my knees and helped Froy pull his pants down. They were tight around his muscled thighs, probably from the extra growth from Fonz. I struggled, but I managed to get him pantless. His packed underwear and muscled legs were all I could see. There was nothing else I would’ve wanted to see. The outline of the shaft and the bulbous head stuck out and stretched over the fabric.

“Sorry, sir.”

“For what?”

“Just in case it hurts.” He smirked.

I held eye contact with Froy, watching him lick his lips in earnest, as I grabbed onto the garter of his underwear. From where I was, there was a pungent musk emanating from his stuffed package. For the next few moments, I held my breath. 

I pulled down his underwear slowly at first, savoring the moments as I unveiled his rather girthy shaft, inch by inch. The more I revealed, the more his cock begged to just pop out and smack me in the face. I had no idea how big it was. 

However, there was no doubt in my mind that this was the largest cock I’d ever seen in my life. 

When I got his underwear off, his only-semi-hard cock popped up and hovered in front of my eyes. It was nearly as wide as my wrist. At a glance, anyone could guess it was at least 9 inches, if not longer. His balls were no different. Ping-pong balls at least.

“Fuck, it’s huge.”

“Is it too big, sir?”

“No, it’s perfect. Did it grow when you drained Fonz too?”

“No, sir, it’s always been this big.”

I twisted around and grabbed the bottle of lube on Wes’ desk. Froy watched me eagerly as I dumped a whole load of lube on my hands, knowing full well what I was going to do next. If anyone caught us doing this here in Wes’ office, there was no doubt in my mind I was going to get fired. Yet, neither of us seemed to care.

I spread my lubed up hands on Froy’s semi, squeezing the bulb and triggering his sensitive areas around the head. 

He moaned as I worked up his sizeable shaft with both of my hands. I stroked it as if it were my own—if mine were a 9-inch monster—knowing exactly where I could get Froy to moan and lurch, causing his cock to jump in my hands. I was getting hard just watching Froy get aroused by getting his cock serviced. After everything he’d done and everything he was, he definitely deserved it.

“You like this, big boy?”

His eyes were shut, facing the ceiling, as he moaned to himself in his euphoria. “Yes… yes, sir. Please keep going…”

I increased the speed at which I stroked. All I was trying to do was making sure that Froy had no time to break, no time to gather his thoughts. He was so hot, so cute. 

“A-ah…! Sir, sir, could I…?”

“Oh, you got it.”

I got up from my knees and leaned over Wes’ desk. Froy, in an instant, grabbed my loose pants and dragged them down to my knees, underwear and all. I never had a second to realize that I was nude. My own 5-incher was already semi-hard, dangling between my thighs. 

Froy himself was getting increasingly frantic. It wouldn’t be long.

“Sir, I hope it’s okay—”

“Just do it!”

Froy grabbed my ass cheeks, and I felt the bulbous head of his cock pressing against my ashole. It was big. It was undoubtedly going to be a tight fit, no matter how he got it in; but I didn’t care. If he was going to hesitate, I was going to have to be the one to take action. 

I pressed my ass against his dick, begging it to penetrate me. 

Froy got the message. He grabbed his dick by the hand and started squeezing it into my ass. It was definitely fucking tight, but I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. I felt it dig deeper and travel further into my ass, taking up the entire space, stretching out my ass, until he hit prostate. At that point, I lost control. I couldn’t think. 

Froy began thrusting into me. He was so gentle yet still hit like a jackhammer. 

There was no turning back anymore. If anyone caught us fucking here in Wes’ office, neither of us were going to have much of a future left for us. We didn’t care. 

After a minute of pounding against my prostate, I could feel him approaching climax. Even I was getting close. He started thrusting harder, knocking me against Wes’ desk with no mercy. His cock twitched in my ass as it grew ever more sensitive. Cum traveled from my balls into my shaft as I neared my endgame. 

“Unh…!” Froy moaned.

We both erupted simultaneously. I could barely feel my own climax. Froy was a man of many surprises, it seemed, as he was also extremely heavy-loaded. My ass was blasted with fresh, warm cum, surging outwards and spilling out and down my legs, spilling onto my pants as he continued ejaculating into me. Froy seemed to cum almost endlessly, unloading buckets upon buckets of cum into me. 

He continued moaning as his hypersensitive cock continued sliding back and forth inside me, slathering his cock and the walls of my ass in his cum. It was unbelievable how much he was cumming. 

By the time he was done, he pulled out with a bit of tight discomfort and grabbed a tissue box from Wes’ desk. I lingered for a while, re-adjusting to reality. 

It had been a while since the last time I was fucked by a cock so big. Nothing could have prepared me for it. With shut eyes, I also took a couple of tissues and began wiping myself clean, from my cock to down my legs. I was going to need to get cleaned up at the toilets afterwards. No way I was going home with a fucking Twinkie lodged up my ass and squirting down my pants.

“Let’s not talk about this to anyone, alright?”

Froy stuffed his dick back in his underwear as he sweated profusely. “Y-yes, sir.”

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This is an awesome story.  Probably my favorite one as of late.  You have combined various popular tropes of muscle growth fiction into one story with three very likable characters who have a great dynamic.  I'm also a sucker for office muscle growth stories.  Can't wait to see what else you have in store for these three!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...