Would love to see Marcus or Froy or both! Grow more if they do go to the beach... Just imagining them struggling with their bathing suits due to growth 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, someguy4343 said:

Marcus is one of the hottest characters in a story in a long time 

I agree I always look forward to his growth the most 

• Like 2

I hope Froy keeps protecting Dory. Maybe we have a beach scene where somebody trys to hurt Dory ad Froy takes his muscles and nurses Dory back up. :3

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was just thinking about this story again today... eager to see where the story goes, if Marcus just keeps growing, if Froy's jealousy gets the better of him and he takes size from others, if Marcus decides to start slurping up everyone's cum and explode with size again.... need more of this one.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi, everyone! The next part (i.e. part 8a) will be coming out in a few days, and it’ll be the first of a three-part... part.

I lost my job last year and have been struggling to make ends meet for a while now, so finding the time to write the next part was a struggle and a half. Thankfully, I did eventually wrap it up and it’s easily the longest part yet, so I hope it meets expectations. I just have to edit it now. One more thing, if anyone wants a recap because of the long gaps between parts, I can post one following this next part if there’s demand for it.

I’m still job hunting though, so I’m also now taking donations and commissions if anyone would be interested. Just PM me for details. I’ll still be writing this story and most future stories for free. I’ll try to post more frequently too (the next part’s already partly written!).

One more thing, Avery, Wes’ son, will be written out of the story by Part 10 (or whenever the crew get back to work) to make room for a separate side story I’ll be writing elsewhere and because having characters below 18 isn’t allowed on the forums. He’ll still exist in the universe, but he won’t be part of any future scenes.

Thanks for the support, everyone! 🤗

• Like 9