I like Marcus’ personality - on the surface a bit of a dick, but a good guy underneath it all. Your description and portrayal of his growth is really captivating - you really get across how it’s out of control. Where does it end, I wonder? Did the meteor make Marcus addicted too? Will he have a revelation about what’s happening?

• Like 2

Amazing last few chapters, just caught up today. Best story I've read in years.

What's up with Froy, both potentially cheating and being angry (jealous?) of Marcus? I can't get enough of Marcus growing.

I would love to see Wes get a little bigger again... maybe take the necklace off for a day? Or lose it in the ocean? I need my thick hulking musclebear  boss growing bigger than Marcus again!

Keep up the wonderful work!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wow, another fantastic chapter.  I love how much Marcus is getting into his new size.  Everyone else is starting to get worried but he just LOVES it and craves more.  The big question, can anybody stop him?  I sort of hope NOT, lol.  But am excited to see where things go. Everything has been great so far and know the rest will be as well. 

• Like 3