2 hours ago, pasidious said:

"And I was hoping you'd be willing to come over to my place.  I wanna see how much fun we can have when you can give me more than just tips."

Mike in that moment

tumblr_npyrqkEGXD1qhruqvo1_250.gif

• Like 2

Very cool story. Thanks for sharing it.

(And I think most guys here wouldn't mind if you decided to continue it. Just a little, ahem, tip...)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jtchef said:

More??more??more please

Thank you, I want to continue it.  I just wanted to see how this part was received first.

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Mike in that moment

tumblr_npyrqkEGXD1qhruqvo1_250.gif

Lol I would have been that way too.

1 hour ago, noname said:

Very cool story. Thanks for sharing it.

(And I think most guys here wouldn't mind if you decided to continue it. Just a little, ahem, tip...)

I want to continue it, I just tried a new kind of style for this and wanted to see how it went first.

• Like 1

Have to say: I never comment here, but I had to this time, to tell you that the experiment worked and this new style is hot as hell.

Thank you for putting the time and thought into it, and please do continue experimenting...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sithspawn said:

You finally wrote it!! I was hoping you’d get around to it and it came out great ?

Thank you!!  I felt a lot of trepidation about writing it, which is why it took so long.  I had a lot of trouble deciding in what voice to write it!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

5 hours ago, vaultbreaker said:

Have to say: I never comment here, but I had to this time, to tell you that the experiment worked and this new style is hot as hell.

Thank you for putting the time and thought into it, and please do continue experimenting...

Thank you!!  I am trying to think of new ideas that aren't overly done already!  I'm happy you enjoyed it!

1 hour ago, eric21 said:

Great, man.

Thank you!!! :)