Sign in to follow this  
bigknux

Need help coming up with a Meal Plan

Hey guys, need help here coming up with my bulking meal plan. I know the numbers I need to hit, but I suck with actually creating menus, its been my downfall of the past 2 bulks I've tried.. My boyfriend has a nutritionist who does his for him, and he's exploding by leaps and bounds. I just dont want to fall behind, and willing to pay via paypal for someone to help me put together a meal plan.

If you know your shit with macros, respond here and I'll hit you up

Thanks guys

Just a question, why can you not use the same diet plan as your boyfriend, or hire in the same nutritionist?

Wish i could help but i prefer to eat deliciously rather than very strictly watching all my macros, i focus only on minimum protein and overall sodium intake, and everything else i do normally although i generally eat decently healthy so i don't really need to worry about gaining much unnecessary weight.

Goodluck :)

3 hours ago, DutchPump said:

Just a question, why can you not use the same diet plan as your boyfriend, or hire in the same nutritionist?

Wish i could help but i prefer to eat deliciously rather than very strictly watching all my macros, i focus only on minimum protein and overall sodium intake, and everything else i do normally although i generally eat decently healthy so i don't really need to worry about gaining much unnecessary weight.

Goodluck :)

His macros are different than mine, as well as his bodytype. He can pack on muscle in no time, while I'm an ectomorph. Plus hes got 20lbs on me.