NYBear

As I slowly opened my eyes I also began to wake up.  Yes, there's a double entendre there...well let me explain.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at me. To say this beast of a man was huge was belittling any word that would be akin to describing his immense presence.  Colossal is another word that is an injustice to him.  He was the size of a God.  Yep, like the ones in mythology, or the latest superhero movie.  He was literally bigger than any man I had ever seen anywhere, let alone have known...and I'm all about huge muscular men.  He was the size of the largest of grizzly bears and almost as furry as one. Even though he was, sort of, hunched over and sitting, I would fathom that he was at least 7...no...maybe closer to 8 feet tall.  He upper body, which is what I could instantly see because his sleeveless flannel shirt was completely open , exposed a series of enormous hills and valleys of muscle that were swollen, comic book style, that seemingly took over half of the room. The weight of his chest made his nipples point toward the floor...and his nipples, Jesus; they were literally the size of a baby bottle nipple, but dark and covered with hair.  My mouth began to water as I studied and began to imagine sucking on them. 

As I said, his plaid shirt was open, but I imagine it was for comfort more than showing off his body to me, since I would imagine that most clothes would barely fit this God. Even his pants were "mostly" loose, but I'll get into that in a moment.  His arms and torso were covered in tats under his thick coat of fur and they lifted and shifted like images making love every time he moved or even breathed.  I looked at his face, only for brief moments in between my raping stares of his body, to see one of the thickest, darkest beards where my tongue would get lost in its forest of density after sucking and kissing his plump thick lips and large mouth.  His eyes were dark and intense as they seemingly bore a hole through me, deep into my soul.  I could see that his forehead and the rest of his exposed skin had beads of moisture over him as he seemed to gleam with perspiration.   As I watched one of the beads begin to trail down his neck, then to his chest and down the pec valley toward his navel, another sense...the sense of smell reminded me of the pure sexual nature of this beast.

The musky smell of him was incredibly overpowering, but not offensive. He smelled like a man in every way, but not a dirty unclean man...more like a man who had just finished a huge workout and his testosterone was in overdrive.  But this was not a normal man; I had to remind myself that I was not in the presence of someone normal.  He was more, so much more.   In fact, to retrace my thoughts a bit, as I woke up I had taken a large inhale of him even before my eyes were open and his pheromones hit me like wall which caused me to moan in an orgasmic bliss that took over my body and caused my cock to lightly shoot precum onto my belly.  As of now having the realization that I was naked, spread eagle with my legs and arms tied to the bed posts. My cock was already rock hard and pulsating from the normal amount of inhaling his scent while I was unconscious. I also realized that I must have been precuming a lot since I could feel the wetness of small puddles that my pubic hair was soaking in. The fact that I loved bondage was only heightening my thrill and euphoria.  My hole puckered on and off as well, begging to be violated, which like my cock was entirely uncontrollable. There was no denying that I was already under his spell with only two of my five senses being taken over.  I longed to hear him speak, taste his body and feel him inside me. 

As I looked down further on him, he had on a green belt that was holding up blue nylon workout pants.  While they were very loose around his mid-section his thighs and calves pushed the nylon fabric to a taunt unwrinkled smoothness, even showing the definition of them through the fabric.  I exhaled out a hmmpf as I realized that his nylon pants looked more like spandex on him. My asshole puckered again. As I looked closer at the fabric, I noticed that the threads were beginning to tear, but not so much in a burst out of the clothes sort of way, more like they had been stretched to their limits so much that the nylon was beginning to unravel and rip. I'm sure if he would have wanted to, he could have just flexed and exploded out of them, but as with his shirt, i believe he wore these, not to impress, but to actually live in.  By the looks of it, the shirt and pants might have been what he wore most all the time. As I said, I just can't imagine where a God like this would find normal clothes to wear.  He was much larger than a 5XL or even an 8XL...Hell; I bet his actual size was more of a 15XL. 

But ALL of that wasn’t even the most amazingly and scary thing about him.  Coming down his left leg, from his crotch, like a fully fed python, was a tubular mound that was at least as round as a 2 liter bottle and close to 2 feet long, possibly 20 inches.  There was no mistaking that it was his cock, as it’s thick bulbous head could be seen through the fabric, but an even more amazing thing was that the nylon pants at the end had a wet spot that continued to become moistened by a flow coming from his cock head.  The threads here were the most worn and I could literally see skin beneath.  Following up the Drain pipe I marveled in the size of his balls that filled his crotch area, like a small animal in a bag that moved and pushed its way to get out.  I imagined that the production of sperm was enough to fill a gallon jug every time he came. 

I took another large breath in as I gasped at the size of his cock and the thought of the amount of sperm and it hit me, like a train.  My asshole clinched hard, my stomach tightened up and I screamed out in ecstasy as I convulsed in the strongest and longest orgasm of my life. A large glob of cum hit his left pec, dripping down onto his nipple and then down onto his massive thigh. The 2nd shot arched up and over my head, while the 3rd, 4th and 5th shot covered my face, “covered” being the optimal word. The last remaining ropes landed on my legs and torso. As I came, I knew that I had never had such an intense and copious amount of cum in my life and I continued to cum a strong flowing river, as my orgasm took almost a full minute before it was over.

After I calmed down, even though my cock was still as rigid as a board, he began to speak and the sound of his low booming, but non-threatening voice satisfied my third sense, and possibly forth sense, as I could feel the vibrations of the words resonate inside my body.  Every consonant, hit me like an inward motion of a fuck thrust penetrating me and filling me with warmth and I realized this was yet another way that he could literally make me cum if he were to speak louder.   After the last orgasm, I was in need of a rest.  He told me his name was Jake and, thankfully, he softly continued as he told me that he had found me floating in the river behind his house. It seemed I had crashed my car into the ravine and had been thrown from it. I tried to remember what had happened, but with 3 or 4 senses being controlled, my mind was not in much use to remember anything other then what was in front of me. 

Jake said he pulled me out of the river and had stripped me of my clothing so he could look at me to see if I had anything broken.  When he realized that, physically I was okay; he picked me up and took me inside his house.  Since he had already taken off my wet clothes, he noticed that my cock began to harden and he knew what was about to happen, so he put me in his bed.  As soon as I was in bed he said that I began to flay about with my arms and legs as I began my "state of bliss" as he called it,  so he tied me down, so I wouldn’t injure myself.  That’s when my cock began to shoot precum and he couldn’t help but stare at me. He said he was sorry that he was getting excited watching me and that his body pours a very heavy amount of pheromones into the air, when he gets horny, which he slightly moaned and said was almost constantly.  That moan, caused electrical currents racing through me and my cock began to fountain again.  This time, luckily, it wasn't as huge of an orgasm as before, but nonetheless, it was the second most powerful one I had ever experienced.  When I finally calmed down, he turned to look away from me and then, he looked down, as if he were almost sad and said that he knows he is an outcast and that no one would ever be able to love him.  Jake said that they only use him and he hates them for it. I asked him if he could tell me more about it. 

He told me that he has lived alone for the past several years and that his only outlet is when they come to take him to the base to use him.  I asked him why and he hesitated, but then began to tell me that about 5 years ago, he used to work at the biochemical plant over the mountain ridge and there was an accident one day.  He told me he was one of their chemists and they were working on a new formula using the sun and some airborne chemicals from space and animal, most Bull, Bison and Bear hormones, to help grow plants to provide added nutrients for the world hunger population.  They were crossing it with a new type of laser that breaks down the space and "3B" particles when there was a leak in the containment unit holding the particles, sunlight and hormones.  He was asked to suit up and go in and fix the leak before the continued.  He said that when he went into the containment unit there was an explosion and he was exposed to the combined elements, which must have changed his chemical makeup and caused him to grow to be like he was now.  From the moment he awoke after the explosion, he could feel his body changing, but he wasn't sure what was going on as he was still very foggy and his vision was clouded.  He got up and walked over to the exit of the containment unit but that his colleges wouldn't open the door to let him out.  He said the look on their faces were of awe and fear.  That's when he realized he was naked and huge.  He said that almost instantly,  his sight improved and he could feel the power inside him rise.  Jake said that every sense, emotion and physical trait that a person could have, accelerated and gained 100 fold inside him. He became smarter as his mind and thoughts expanded.  The first sense that he realized was at a pinnacle was his vision.  It was so good, that he could see through things as he realized he was able to see his follow colleges though the steel wall separating them and he could see them looking at the monitor as they watched him.  Jake knew his brain was at about 85% enlightenment, unlike that of only 10% of what a normal human would use, as he actually felt what his three friends were feeling.  Alex was in shock, but also in bewilderment.  He was envious of Jake and his new body, but he was also fearful.  Johnathan was frightened as well, but he was sad and upset about what was happening to Jake.  He was immediately thinking of ways to reverse what had happened.   Then there was Stu, who was Jake's best friend.  Stu was feeling awe and fear as the other two were, but Stu also had a huge desire for Jake.  He could feel Stu getting aroused and he literally felt his own cock harden as Stu's did.  Even though Stu had a wife and 2 kids, he couldn't help his attraction as he reached full erection and came in his lab pants.  Jake looked up at the camera and smiled.  He knew that he had caused this and he wanted the other two to feel the same.  That's when he felt the power of inhuman strength course through him and knowing that he was strong, probably stronger than anyone on Earth, that he grabbed the door, pulled it off like a piece of scotch tape and flung it aside.  He walked out into the same room as his colleges and noticed that even though Alex and Jonathan had begun to run away, they had to cross in front of Jake and his scent hit them.  Immediately the two men fell onto the ground, writhing in orgasmic bliss as they both exploded their seed.  Jake as well as his colleges had never been homosexual before, but at least for his colleges, there was no escaping Jake's pheromones and sexual dominance over them.  Jake himself, hadn't turned gay, but was now Omnisexual or better yet for a lack of word, Alphasexual as there would be no one in the world that if he was attracted to, was completely under his spell and willing to be his sexually.   He literally could make someone cum on command either using his mind, body, or scent.  After Alex and Jonathan came, both men passed out.

Because Stu was so infatuated with Jake, he walked up to the new Alpha and asked how he could please him.  Jake decided to use Stu as his first lover.  Over the course of the next 3 hours, Jake gave Stu numerous orgasms and was in complete control over the man.  That's when he decided to change Stu as well.  He now, instinctively, knew that his cum would change Stu to become more like himself, but he knew that if he were to fuck the man, that he would kill him.  That's when he began, 'the process" as he called it.  He would regulate the amount of cum that Stu would ingest orally causing Stu's own chemical make up to change and grow, making it possible for Jake to enter Stu and fill him with a full load to change Stu completely.  After Stu's last oral intake, he was ready to receive Jake's cock. Just as they were about to begin, Jake felt a small pain in the back close to his kidneys.  Then as the room began to go dark, he saw a group of military men with Hannibal rifles, which are enough to stop a rhino and he knew that they had used them on him, to tranquilize him.  As his powers were still novice, the tranqs seem to do their job.   When Jake awoke, he was undergoing a series of tests and over the course of several months; he was the military's guinea pig.  They probed him and took samples of his blood and cum.  Most of the time, they used machines to get the samples, as Jake's body and existence caused any human in the room to become his plaything.  Sure he couldn't fuck them, but it was fun for Jake, when a new soldier had to go in the same room as him and they'd lose all their ability to resist him.  He would make them cum over and over, until someone could pull them out of the room.  When they had realized that he would cooperate, they released him from his "prison' and began testing "the process".   Within a week, the military had been using his cum to grow men at their compound.  In less than a month the had an army of over 1000 of Jake's "minions".  The one thing that they couldn't do was control them.  That was completely up to Jake.  He is still larger and he was their master.  When he would stay at the compound for a week at a time, he would constantly be "upgrading" his men...upgrading was the word the military used for fucking them and filling them with his growth cum.  This also benefited Jake, to which his sexual appetite was always in overdrive and if it wasn't satisfied almost every day, Jake would become easily agitated and his anger would cause issues...broken equipment, broken jeeps, broken building but most importantly, broken humans.  You see, when Jake wasn't physically and sexually satisfied, he was an unstoppable fucking machine, fucking and killing those that have not gone through "the process".   

That's when Jake realized he wanted or needed a partner, a lover, someone to care about.  He hadn't seen Stu since the fateful day he changed and as far as he knew, Stu had left the area.  Jake wanted someone that actually was in love with him and that he could return that love.  That is why he was sitting on the edge of the bed, when I awoke, looking at me like I was his.  I would be the one that would be with him and love him and he loves me.  It was just that way.  Plainly, he just knows things and he knows that when he saw me, that I was going to be his partner.  It's just as simple as that...or so he thought.

I looked up at him and I was angry.  Angry to what had happened to him, but angrier that suddenly, I felt as though I was his project.  I was the one that was going to make HIS life better.  What about my life?  Did he even care about what I wanted?  Were my desires and wants in life going to even matter?  Sure, I was completely smitten over him, but Hell, I had a mind too.  I wasn't just going to be his love slave, his concubine. I wasn't just going to be his Cum Reliever!! FUCK THAT!!  

And then I began to do my best to get out of the restraints that he had me bound with.  At first nothing happened and Jake just looked at me and smiled.  I figured he knew that he had me, but it only made me angrier.  I began to tug and pull on them and began to hear wood beginning to splinter.  I surprised myself when I was able to tear off one of the bed posts with my left leg.  Then the right one broke.   A new feeling began to take me over; A feeling of strength.  I felt a power in me rise and I felt my body expanding. Snap, the left arm tight broke off. I could feel my muscles growing and I looked at myself as my body began to transform. My cock was expanding as well, in length and girth. What once was a proud 8 incher was now already 11 inches long and about 8 inches thick.  I felt my testosterone level go through the roof and SNAP, the right arm broke free.  This one snapped like I had just broken a spider web, there was no effort involved.  Then, Jake put his hand on my chest and held me there as I grew.  At this point, even with all the strength that I was gaining and the growing size I was having, I couldn't move out from under him.   

Then he leaned down to me and kissed me. Electricity ran through my entire body, charging me up even more, causing me to grow even more and faster.  Immediately I began to uncontrollably cum again as I had never felt so close and in sync with someone in my life. It was his bare skin against my skin and that's when I knew, I loved him.  He took his hand off of me and as soon as I was free, I climbed onto him, feeling his immense cock below my ass and we embraced. My newly rock hard ass was quickly drenched in his precum as he began to shoot it out and I moaned again as I reached a third climax, covering our torsos between us. I told him, that I wished that he could fuck me, and he smiled.  He said that he would, but first he asked if I would put my mouth over his cock to take in his cum.  He said that he had given me my first amount when I was unconscious and he needed to complete the process so we would be able to make love after I did that. 

I climbed off of him so that he could take off his pants and his shirt as well. As he did, I kissed and licked his massive muscular arms and I sucked on his nipples, continuing to take in his musky scent causing me to almost lose consciousness this time as I shot another load.  At this point, my growth had ebbed, but not my desire, which only increased.  I began to cum without stopping.  It wasn't spurt after spurt, but more of a consistent oozing pouring out of my cock hole. Still, internally, I was completely in a constant state of orgasm. Jake sensed this and he picked me up off of him so he could get his pants off and he laid me on my back, with my face under his crotch. 

Before removing his pants, he chuckled and said “poor defensiveness boy, as soon as you take my 2nd load of cum, you’ll be able hold your orgasms until you want to release them.”  He added, “I’m going to change you and make you grow, not with just the muscle and size that you have already, but your mind will expand and your body will be do things no other human on Earth will do...not even the men at the base.  I have held this back for the one who will be my partner. I know you think you will be my slave, but I do not want that. I want you as my equal.  I want us to be the only God's on Earth.  Even though you are now much stronger and bigger and you could take me inside you, I want you to have the complete enlightenment that I have.  Yes, like the men at the base, you will become mine...a part of me will be you and all of you will be me.  But, you will be different than them...you will be more...more of everything.  More like me...more than just a human....more than a human...you will be a god and anyone who comes in contact with you will desire you.  But you will be my mate...your life as you know it is no longer.  We are omnipotent.  I will control you and in turn you can control me...all of you!!!  Do you wish this?” I nodded yes as  I asked him, how this is even possible. That it felt like a dream or some wild fantasy of mine coming true and he laughed as he pulled down his pants showing me his massive cock as it sprung out showering me with his juice and the second it hit me, I again, orgasmed uncontrollably.  By this time, I was just about dried out and only small darts of cum escaped my cock.  Still the feeling was just as incredible.  A steady flow of clear liquid came from the huge mushroom head, dripping down onto my lips.  Then he asked if I was still dreaming.  I told him....no...I pleaded for him to let me complete the change.  He told me to open my mouth as wide as I could and I did.  I tilted my head back and up and put my mouth over the slit in his cock head as he lowered it into my mouth.  The slit was so large that my lips barely covered it with my open mouth. Then he told me to brace myself, by hold onto his ass or legs and to not let go.  I did and soon I could feel heat rising up his cock shaft...

...Chapter 2 begins below

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, portamivia said:

Hmmmm hot! Right down my alley...

Thanks a lot!!  I really appreciate it.  I am already almost finished with part 2 and have ideas for 3 more chapters for a total of 5 chapters.  I hope you continue to like the story and let me know what you think? 

I am also on tumblr as M.assive M.uscle M.en.  The url is http://massivemusclebears.tumblr.com/

• Like 3

Chapter 2 should be coming out by the end of the week. Here's the few paragraphs to get your mind going and your juices flowing:  

As my mouth touched the head of his cock, while the heat of him traveled slowly towards my open willing mouth, the anticipation of changing even more and becoming like Jake was getting increasingly overwhelming, but so excitingly welcome.  I grabbed onto his ass as tight as I could, my fingers barely making a dent in his granite cheeks. I could feel his whole body tightening up, muscles expanding, then contracting as his body began to pulse with his heartbeat and a slow low roar began to omit from deep inside him, sending an electrical charge deep into me.   This began my own body to start involuntarily expanding and contracting along with his and each time as my muscles did their cycle my whole body felt like it was having an orgasm.  Drool poured out of my mouth, in anticipation and instinct, soaking my already sweat soaked torso.  The moan inside him began to turn into a low roar that came from out of his mouth, shaking everything around us.  It sounded like the loudest of fog horns and felt like an earthquake.  Pictures fell from the walls, furniture moved across the floor and you could hear glass and items breaking as stuff crashed to the ground, because of his seismic screams. I too, overcome by what I was experiencing, left my oral seal against him as I began to yell out from the shear bliss that I was coursing throughout my entire existence.  My legs contracted even more around Jake's torso as I yelled at the top of my lungs, but my voice didn't hurt, it was just a naturally blissful feeling as both of us screamed like Bulls in heat.  This lasted for about minute, as the world shook around us.

Instinctively, I stopped my vocalization as I sensed it was time for me to get as much of his cock into my mouth as possible.  My mouth stretched and stretch just enough for my lips to I was just beginning to taste the first pre-flow before his eruption, as his cum began to gush into my mouth.  I held tight as the first of several waves of hot cum shot down my throat with the velocity of a fire hose.  I felt as though my stomach was expanding at an alarming rate, but I wasn't scared, instead I felt full and satisfied.  After about 3 minutes of him emptying his God essence into me, the flow abruptly ended.  It was at that moment that I noticed a numbness in my body, mainly around my lower body.  As fast as the numbness came, I felt Jake's large hands grab my arms and even though was holding him still in a strong vise, he easily tore me off of him rising me in the air and sitting me atop of his cock head that was not pointed straight up. Still holding onto me, he slowly descended me upon him.  Inches down and inches up into me.  The feeling was more than I could imagine.  I know I had said I felt numbness, but that was wrong. I could feel, but pain wasn't there at all.  Instead, with every moment of penetration of him into me, the feeling was intense but orgasmicly intense.   As inches of him disappeared into my body, I began to rise in voice to again meet Jake's thunderous noise.  Both of us were blaring from our mouths, but not shouts of pain, but of bliss. 

Then my eyes, for no reason, opened wide and I looked up at Jake's eyes.  I could tell that he looked like he was going into some sort of trance as I looked deeply at them, just in time to see the whites of his eyes as his pupil rolled back.    The shear clear whiteness of them shined as I couldn't look away feeling myself slipping deeper and deeper into his trance.  I could still feel my body and Jake pulling my up and then down on his cock, as he began to cum inside me again,  but all that started to become the background of my existence.  Peace and warmth over took me.   All I could see was the whiteness of his eyes expanding and filling up my own sight and thoughts.  Soon, whiteness was all I could see and that's when I felt the power, but not a physical power...a mental power.   My mind was expanding, much like our muscles had, but instead of my actual brain expanding, it was knowledge, insight and wisdom.  Suddenly,  closed doors of my human mind swung open giving me complete use of my brain and it's awesome power.   I knew why we existed.  I knew the who, what, where and why of life. I knew how to make things happen.  I knew how to fly.  I knew I could  see, hear, and smell things no human could.  I knew how to control my body and to change my appearance.   I knew what he was thinking and I knew he knew what I was thinking.   I was now Omnipresent.  I was now a God.  That's when the front door flew open and several military men busted through....

Hope your looking forward to, what I think is my most exciting story yet.  See ya soon...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1