Toy Time, part 3, Taken

Psuace

The next installment.  This one is a lot darker than the previous chapters.

We get home from Jay and Max’s.  We’re chatting about what we know about the situation and how we’re going to cope with it for the next few days.  Ty still wants us to show up at the gym for work, which shouldn’t be a big deal.  We’d probably be safer there, with some many people around.

We’re going to grab a few things from the condo and head over to the twins.  We open the door to go in, but stop suddenly, something is off.  Magazines are knocked onto the floor and the TV is on.  I glance over to Ming and his eyes are scanning the room.  Everything else seems to be ok.  We hear a noise coming from the playroom.  I want to go see what it is, but Ming catches my arm and shakes his head no.  I nod ok.  I notice my body has tensed up, muscles are flexed, and the hair on the back of my neck is standing up.

We both start to back out of the condo when we back into a body coming into thru the door. It is a tall, solid body, about 6’1”. “Hello gentlemen, we’ve been waiting for you.”  He puts a hand on each of our shoulder, squeezes our shoulders, and pushes us into the room.  He closes the door and I hear the lock engage.  Wonderful, locked inside with at least one asshole.

Another large guy comes out of the playroom and down the hallway with the 10x12 black dildo in his hands.  He is black, about 5’10” and very muscular with some tats on his arms.  Biceps are bulging in the t-shirt. “You fuckers actually play with this shit?” He asks like he’s never seen one before.  “God, what fucking perverts.  You should see the room they have set up Shawn.”

“We’ll get well acquainted with it today Ash.  Try not to handle too many items.  God knows where they’ve been.”  Ash practically drops the dildo.

I casually ask, “Who are you guys and what do you want with us?” 

Shawn cuffs me on the back of my head and replies, “Don’t play us for fools Cam.  You know who we are.  As for what we want, well, we’ll get into that later.  Right now, Ash and I want to have some fun at your expense. Let’s go back into your playroom and see what we can get into.” He shoves us in the back toward the hallway.  We start walking.  Ash tosses the dildo to Ming as he passes. 

We get to the room and I quickly push Ming into the room and push backward on Shawn.  He stumbles backward and falls into Ash.  Ming stumbles into the room and I follow behind him, shut, and lock the door.  “Quick Ming, do you have your phone?  We need to call Ty or Jay.” 

Ming fumbles in his pockets for his phone and we hear a knock on the door.  “Guys, please let us in.  This will go much easier if we don’t need to get more violent than need be.” 

I look at Ming who is starting to panic.  He says, “I left my phone in the car Muscles cuz I thought we’d only be in here for a few minutes.”

I reassure him, “It’s ok, me too.  Fuck.”  I am taking deep breathes to remain as calm as possible.  I reach my arm out to Ming and he grabs it.  I pull him in for a hug.  “Try to stay calm.  I don’t think they want to kill, but they may fuck us up a bit.  You need to hang in there.  I will try to take most of the abuse.” 

Ming starts to protest.  We hear Shawn at the door again, with a bit more agitation in his voice, “Gentlemen, last chance, please let us in.”

I look around to see if there is anything we can use to defend ourselves.   A silicon dildo and some nipple clamps aren’t the best offensive or defensive weapons.  None of our other toys would be much use against Shawn’s size or Ash’s muscles.  We need another plan.  I glance around the room. “Get to the window.  We can try to get out or least shout for help.” Ming turns to the window and pulls open the curtains and starts to unlock the window.   All of the sudden there is a battering at the door.  Ming starts to pull up the window when the door crashes in.  Ash is standing there, chest heaving, muscles pumped.  His fists are balled up. 

He stares right past me at Ming and evenly says, “Don’t do it chink.”

“Go Ming, go.” I yell to him.  He hesitates and Ash is past me and grabs him by his collar and hauls him back into the room.  He balls his fist and clobbers Ming on the cheek.  He drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes.  He’s knocked out.  

I start to move toward Ming, but Shawn grabs my shirt.  “Whoa there big guy.  I’m sure he’s fine.  On the other hand, shoving us down and trying to lock us out was not a good idea.  You will need to be punished for that.  Ash, ideas?”  Ash is standing there, punching one hand with the fist of his other. Biceps flexing, chest heaving, like he was getting off on knocking Ming out.  Ming, who weighs all of 150lbs soaking wet and Ash is around 225.  I think to myself, when we get out of this, I’m going to fuck him up for hurting Ming.

Ash looks me over and says, “He looks like he’s in shape.  I say we arm wrestle.  When I beat him, I’m going to fuck him up like I did to his lover. I was going to suggest wrestling him, but I don’t want to feel him sporting a boner while I cover and pin him with my muscles.”  He puffs out his chest and flexes his abs.

“Sorry, buddy, you’re not my type,   By the way, what happens when I beat your ass?”  I ask back with a cocky attitude as I know I can take him. 

“Oh, if you win cracker, which won’t happen” he says flexing his right bicep to its full softball size. “I still beat the shit out of you.” 

I toss up a bicep flex and both of them whistle.  “Pretty nice.  Should be a good battle.”  Shawn says.

Shawn rips my t-shirt off, moves to Ming, rolls him over, and puts a towel in his mouth to gag him.  He secures it in place by tearing a piece of my t-shirt off and wrapping it around his head.  He also binds his hands.  He turns back to me, glances me over and says, “Nice body.  Interesting dragon tattoo.  Too bad you’re gay or I’d let you work out at my gym where you’d be able to get huge like Ash.”  Ash puffs out his chest again.  It must be 55 or 60 inches.  Pecs are rock hard and nipples are erect.  He’s got a great set of abs.  Probably could take a bunch of punches.  Need to stay away from them. 

First things first, beat him at arm wrestling.  “Where we doing this?  On the floor here or back in the living room on the coffee table?” 

Ash replies, “Right here is fine with me, let’s do it.”  He gets onto the floor and lays out and puts his right hand into position.  I get down and face him and get my hand into position. 

Shawn kneels down and puts his hands on ours and centers us.  “Keep it clean boys.” And he winks at Ash.  Well, I’m fucked either way, so might as well beat his ass and take my punishment.   I just hope Ming is ok.  “3…2…1…go.”  He releases our hands.  Both our biceps blowup to their full size.    

Ash goes for the quick pin and pushes my arm down to 45 degrees, but I counter and muscle our hands back up straight.  Veins in both our arms start to appear as blood is rushing through them to keep them pumped.  Beads of sweat start to form on both our foreheads.

I yawn and casually look at him and say, “That all you got?  I thought you were the muscles of the operation, you certainly aren’t the brains.”  I squeeze his hand a bit to show him his muscles are not as important as knowing how and when to use their strength. Ash is fuming.  He clenches my hand harder and begins to push.  Good, I’ve got him riled up.  This should be easy.  Just concentrate. 

His bicep starts to expand again.  It’s up to its full 22 inches. “Nice peak on the muscle there Ash.  Looks like you put some time in at the gym.  But look at mine.  Its fuller, and you can see the striations in the muscles.  Maybe I can go thru some exercises with you when we’re done here.  What do you think?”

“Fuck you, you ass wipe cracker. I don’t need your scrawny white ass teach’n or tell’n me anything.”  Sweat starts to roll down his cheeks.  He’s getting more irate and frustrated.

“Well, just take a peek at my arm big guy before you say no.”  I see him glance over. My bicep is at 19 inches.  I squeeze it just a bit and the head pops up and down. 

Ash raises an eyebrow, but laughs it off and says, “You’re going to tell me how to grow my bicep when yours is so little.  Let me explain something to you cracker, the bigger guy does the teach’n, not the smaller, scrawny guy, got it?”

“Yeah, sure Ash, I got it.” I decide to have some fun with the bastard and let him think he’s winning. I relent a bit and let my arm fall to about 60 degrees.  I stare at my arm and give him a look of disbelief and say, “What? How can you be beating me? You’re cheating somehow.”  I feign trying to retaliate and let my head start to sweat, just to make it look good. I huff and puff and Shawn has a big grin on his face. 

“Fuck you cracker.  I’m just a whole lot fucking stronger than you are.  See Shawn, I knew I can beat his puny ass.  Get that dildo ready for him.  I’m going to enjoy shoving one end up his ass and maybe putting the other end down the chink’s throat at the same time.  That’ll make a pretty sight.”  Shawn is standing off to the side and laughs with Ash.

I’ve let him have his fun.  I brace my arm and it stops moving.  Ash looks over to me and I smile and wink at him.  I quietly says, “You ready to see some real strength?”  I power his arm back to neutral.  He looks at me in amazement.  The veins in my arm are popping and he can see the blood rushing through them. The muscles in my forearms start to twist and pop as well.  I keep my breathing slow, steady, and even.  He’s started to huff and puff.  I know his end is near.

“What the fuck is happening?  He yells.

“Oh, I’ll tell you what’s happening fucker, you’re about to lose.” I blow out a breath of air and proceed to push him arm to 60 degrees on his side. “And once I’m down beating you here, I’ve got some ideas where to stick that dildo.” His arm is down to 45 degrees.  He’s starting to panic and sweat is pouring down his cheeks onto the floor. Shawn starts moving toward us.  I glance at him then back to Ash and say, “I think a black dildo belongs in a black man’s ass, don’t you?  Before I pin your arm, do me a favor Ash, look at my bicep.”  I see his eyes glance over to it.  I flex it as hard as I can and it expands to 20 inches in front of his eyes.  He turns to look me right in the eyes with incredulity. I look into his eyes, smile, and whisper, “Boom.” And slam his arm into the floor.  I hear bones crack and he screams in pain.  I may have broken his wrist.  Good.  Fucker deserved it if I did. 

Shawn takes a step towards me and swings his leg back to kick me.  I brace my body as he unleashes his kick.  He catches me right in the abs.  I flex and absorb most of the kick.  If I hadn’t, he would have broken some ribs.  I reach out and grab his leg and hold onto it.  He’s not getting a second chance to kick me.  He tries to stomp me with his other leg, but I quickly jostle the leg I’m holding and he stops so he can regain his balance.

Ash is still writing in pain.  Shawn yells at him. “Ash, shut the fuck up and help me here.”  Ash turns to me and balls up his left hand.  He pulls it back and throws a punch, but I lean out the way and he hits the floor with it and curses in pain.

I turn my attention to Shawn.  If I can get him off his feet, I’ve got a chance.  I reach out my other arm for his free leg and catch his pant leg.  He wobbles a bit.  He puts both fists together and swings them down onto the back of my head and upper shoulders.  I am so full of adrenaline, I barely feel the punch.  He swings again, but I tense my muscles and his fist bounces off.  I get a better grip on his other leg and yank it.  He stumbles backward and falls onto his ass. 

I release his legs and jump up.  I straddle his chest and pull back my left fist.  I am about to knock him out when I hear Ash softly, but evilly say, “Cracker, look here before you do something you’ll regret.” I glance over to him and he has Ming in a head lock with his injured arm and his good arm is wrapped around his face.  “You throw that punch and I swear to God, I will break Chink’s neck.  He’ll never know what happened, but you’ll live with this image for as long as we let you live.”  I pause for a moment and Ash flexes the bicep around Ming’s neck some more.  “Time’s a wasting Cracker.”  I relent and get off Shawn.  Ash lets go of Ming and lets him drop to the ground.  I jump over to him to make sure he’s still ok.  He’s still out, but seems to be ok.

“Oomph…” and the light starts to recede.  I turn over and see Shawn standing over me with the remains of a chair in his hands.  It has shattered and he’s only holding the legs.  I feel blood start to trickle down my back.

I feel someone slapping my face.  “Wake up princess.”  Great, I hear Shawn. “You’re one tough son of a bitch, I’ll give you that.”

I try to respond but find I have a gag in my mouth and my hands are bound behind my back.  I look around and see we are no longer in the condo.  We’re in a house, but whose?  Where is Ming?  I start to look around and finally see him in another corner of the room.  He’s woken up, but is gagged like I am.  He is staring right at me with a panicked look in his eyes.  I wink at him to show him I’m fine.  He winks back.  Good, so is he.  He’s got an ugly bruise on his cheek where Ash hit him.  I’ll pay the fucker back for that.

Ash comes into my view and rubs my head.  “You’re one strong dude.  We’ll need to do that again.  I’ll be ready for you.  But now, it’s time for me to fuck you up some.”  With that he unleashes a violent kick to my midsection.  I flex at the last second, but he put his full force behind it and it catches me around the same spot Shawn had kicked me earlier. I feel a rib crack.  Dammit.  He leans down and cocks his left hand and swings at me.  I relax my body and when he hits me, I let my face move with the hit.  It helps me from losing a couple teeth.  He comes back with an immediate upper cut and bashes my jaws together.  My head bangs backward into the wall with enough force to rattle a couple pictures on it.  I get dizzy, see stars, but stay conscious.

I eye him up and wink at him letting him know I can take whatever he dishes out.  He takes another swing at my face and catches me right below my right eye and the side of my nose.  I hear a crunch.  Great, a broken nose and most likely a black eye.  He starts to heave his chest and flex his left hand.  I see some blood on the knuckles.  I then notice his right hand is bandaged up and hanging at his side so he cannot get much leverage into the swings.  He walks to a nearby chair and picks it up with his left hand and walks back at me.  He’s about to swing it at me when Shawn grabs it and stops him.  “Ash, we need him alive and awake.  Calm down.”

Ash yells back, “Calm down?  What the fuck?  Look what the Cracker did to my hand.” He waves his right hand in Shawn’s face.

“There are better ways to get revenge than breaking a chair over his head.”

“Yeah, but it’d be a good start and would make me feel better.”

“We just need to be patient.  Bull and Ron will be back soon with our other guests.  While we wait, let’s see what we can do with their toys.  I think you can have fun inflicting some pain on Ming over there with them.”

I watch Ming’s face go steely blank. He knows if he shows any emotion, whether pain and fear, they will jump on it.  Shawn grabs Ming by his hair and starts to pull him up.  Ming rises with him.  Shawn slaps him in the face a few times, “You ready to get fucked up like your boyfriend, Ming.  I’m guessing you’re used to pain based on some of the toys we found in your playroom.” 

Ash opens a bag on the floor and flips it over.  Out falls 3 of our dildos, the 8x10, 10x12, and the 12x14, which is basically a gag gift we display, but never use.  A couple nipple clamps, some straps, the riding crop, and a blindfold. 

Shawn picks up the blindfold and walks over to me, smiles, and says, “It’s going to be more interesting if you can only hear what we do to Ming. To have you watch may be too painful.”  My eyes flare up and my breathing becomes deep and heavy.  I need to be smart about this.  The binds on my wrists are tight.  I could try to wiggle out of them, but that would take time.  They’ve also bound my ankles and legs so I cannot get up, or even if I could, I wouldn’t pose too much of a threat.

He puts the blindfold on and I hear him walk away.

He starts talking to Ming, “Ok Ming, where do we start?”

Ash chimes in and says, “Let’s move to the main event and rip his ass open with that big fucker over there.”

“Nah. Let’s work up to it.  I want to see how Ming reacts to each one.  To jump to the end would be a waste of effort.  We’ve got plenty of time.  Strip him.”  I hear clothes being ripped off and Ming grunting.  A piece of clothing lands on my legs.  “Ok, pick him up and bend him over the bed, ass out.”  I hear Ash grunt as he picks Ming up and maneuvers him to the bed.  “Oh, before we begin with the dildos, put these nipple clamps on him.”

Ash responds, “How the fuck would I know how to put them on?”

Shawn flatly says, “Just pinch the ends and the clamps open.  Jesus fucking Christ Ash, can’t you do anything but flex and grunt?”  I laugh to myself.  At least Shawn and I agree that Ash is not the brains of the operation. 

I hear Ming grunt again. I’m guessing Ash is attempting to put the clamps on, but is not doing it correctly.  He mumbles, “Close enough.”

“Fine, bend him back over.”  Shawn sighs.  “I think we’ll start with the smallest one.”  I breathe a sigh of relief.  “No use ripping him up quickly. Did you remember to grab the bottle of lube, Ash?”

“No, why would you want that?”

Shawn sounding irritated says, “Because dumb shit, sticking a dry piece of plastic up his ass isn’t going to accomplish anything.  We probably won’t be able to get it in at all.”

“Don’t you be calling me a dumb shit.  Why the fuck would I care if the dildo goes into his ass dry or with lube.  If you’re so concerned with his well-being, go run that thing under the sink and just get it wet.  Same as lube, problem solved.”  Ash’s voice recedes and it sounds like he has walked out of the room.

“Hold still Ming.”  I hear him slap him on his head.  Shawn walks out of the room.  I hear a faucet turn on and then off a few seconds later.  Shawn walks back into the room, kicks me in my ribs on the way by saying, “You still paying attention Cam? Can’t have you miss hearing what’s happening.”  He walks back to Ming and starts to insert the dildo.  I hear Ming grunt in pain.  I shake my head trying to dislodge the blindfold, but it does not work. 

Ming grunts again and I hear Shawn grunt as well.  “I guess water is not the same as lube.  Oh well, lesson learned.  No going back now Ming.” 

I hear Ash walk back into the room and he gruffly says, “Hey dickhead, how about this instead of lube.”

Shawn says, “Yeah, that could work.  Maybe you’re not such a dumb shit after all.”

“Fuck you Shawn.”

“Just give it to me.”  I can only imagine what they found and are using now. Ming moans as the dildo is removed from his ass.  A few seconds later Ming grunts again.  They must be reinserting it.  He does not grunt in pain, so whatever they found is pretty good. 

“See Shawn I knew cooking oil would be just as good as lube.”

“Fine Ash, you are right.  Feel better?”  Shawn says with a large dose of sarcasm in his voice.

I hear Ming grunt several times in a row and then hear Ash start to laugh.  He says, “You’re being too easy on him.  Look at how big the other dildo’s are.  He must be used to the one you’re using.  Just shove it in.  Here, let me do it for Christ’s sake.”  I hear Ash walk over and then Ming cries out in pain thru the gag. 

I struggle to break free, but the binds are too tight.  Ming groans again.  ‘Fuck, fuck, what are they doing to him?’  Ash says, “See, he lived, he’s done this before.  Get me the next one.”

I hear Shawn walk over and assume he’s gotten the 10x12. I hear the cap to the oil unscrew.  That’s a good thing.  He steps back over and I hear the smaller dildo come out with a pop.  I know Ming has used the 10x12 but has never taken it all the way.  It’s going to tear him up if they try. 

Shawn says to Ash, “I’ll do this one.  You had your fun.”  I hear Ming let out a low groan.  They’ve started.  After about 5 minutes, I hear Ming start to moan in pain.  They must not have added more oil to the dildo and it is drying out.

I start to bang my feet on the floor and make noise to distract them. Ash yells at me, “Keep still and quiet cracker.  Make more noise and I’ll pound on both you and chink to teach you a lesson, got it?”  I stop.  I can’t let Ming take unnecessary physical abuse.  They resume.

Ming is grunting now and I can hear him yelp thru the gag. It’s causing him pain.  ‘Fuck.  Dammit’, I bang my legs again and try to roll around.  Anything to distract them and give Ming a chance to rest.  I hear Ash yell at me and walk towards me.  “Cracker doesn’t want to listen to me?  Fine.  How about this?”  His fist connects with my solar plexus. I grunt and moan.  Next he nails the side of my head with his left forearm.  He knocks me over to my side.  I’m guessing he’s going to try to kick me so I time my reaction and flex my body when I think he’s going to strike.  Nothing.  I continue to hold the flex.  After about 15 seconds, I release it and bam, he kicks me in the abs.  “Kind of sucks when you can’t see, but I can watch you flex and relax.  Ha-ha.”  I think he broke another rib.  At least Ming got some relief.  I hear Ash walk over to him and say, “Your turn.” And I hear Ming cry out in pain through the gag, then what sounds like his body slumping over and falling off the bed.

“Why the fuck would you do that Ash?  You fucking knocked him out again?  I wanted him awake so I could fuck him up with the dildo.  Now he’s out.  Can’t you follow directions for 5 minutes?  Jesus Fucking Christ.” 

“I warned them and they didn’t listen.  I had to fuck them up or they’d think we’re not serious.”

Silence, and I mean dead silent. 

After about 15 seconds Shawn very quietly says to Ash, “Please go out to the kitchen.”  There is a hardness and un-nerving command sound to the request.  Ash starts to protest, but suddenly stops.  I can only guess the look Shawn gave him to make him stop.  Footsteps recede from the room.  Ash has left.  Shawn stands there for another 30 seconds or so, not saying a word, then he walks out as well.  I hear the door shut and a chair is placed under the knob. 

The house is dead quiet for 10 minutes.  Then I hear Shawn on his phone.  He is so far away, I can only hear a few words.  “How long?” “Which one?” “Ok, get back here, we’re having issues.” 

Another 15 minutes pass. I hear Ming moan.  I cannot tell if he has woken up or not. The pain in my body has started to increase.  My face, chest, and ribs hurt like a son-of-a-bitch.  I know a hospital stay is in my future when we make it out of here.

I hear a door open somewhere in the house.  Voices start talking.  I cannot make them out.  Footsteps coming toward our room.  I hear the chair being removed from under the knob and the door opens. Someone enters and the door is shut behind them and relocked.

“Cam? Oh God, what have they done to you?”  It’s Kenny.  Shit, they got another one of us.  He goes on, “Oh fuck, Ming too.”  I hear him walk over to me.  “Hold still for a minute buddy, this may hurt.”  I feel his hands undo the gag and remove it and the ball of cloth in my mouth.  He takes off the blindfold next.

I squint at the sudden brightness and have to close my eyes.  I mumble, “Go help Ming.”

“I will after I get you untied.  Hold still.”  He releases my legs and then my hands.  I slowly open my eyes again and look at him.  He has a bruise under his right eye and a cut on his arm.  They also spray painted his pony tail neon blue. 

“Help me over to Ming.” I croak.  He lifts me up and I walk and stumble over.  Ming is out again.  I see another bruise forming on his face.  I untie all the restraints, pull the gag off, and gently pull the dildo out of his ass and toss it away.  I cradle him in my arms and I start to sob.

I look at Kenny and ask, “What is this all about?”

“I barely remember what happened.  I was tossing some clothes into my duffle bag when I heard the front door open and I yelled because I thought it was Stu.  Next thing I know, I awoke in the back of a sedan.” Kenny says.

There will be hell to pay and I know I will be first in line to hand it out, regardless of the shape I’m in. 

Kenny continues, “Shawn is here with Bull and Ash.  They’re getting back and Jay and Max for the beating Jay gave them a few years back.  Ron is here to fuck with Davey and Ty.  How they met up is the question of the day.”

“Great.”

“Yeah. Ron and Bull got me.  I guess they wanted to get Stu at the same time, but he’d run out for some food when they arrived. What about you guys?”

I explain our situation, “They broke into our condo.  Not sure how they knew where we lived?  We tried to get through the playroom window, but they broke down the door and Ash knocked Ming out.  I arm wrestled him and beat him.” Kenny cracks a smile and nods in approval, “and then they started to beat my ass.  I held out as long as possible, but Shawn decided to take a chair to my back.  I woke up here.  They blindfolded me and then started to torment Ming.”  He nods again.  “I like what they’ve done to your tail.  I makes you standout in a crowd.” 

“I didn’t have a choice or I’d have taken green or purple.”  We both laugh.

The door opens and Ron and Shawn come in and shut the door again.  Ron grabs a chair and sits right in front of the door.  Shawn stands off to the side.

Here we go.

Ron looks us over, nods to each of us, and begins, “Cam, Kenny.  I guess you’re wondering what’s up?” Kenny shrugs his shoulders and I just stare at him, my eyes swelling shut from the abuse. “Well, we” and he nods to Shawn “wanted to get back at Ty and Jay for hurting us.  Ty has taken my boyfriend and Jay put a real hurting on Shawn’s friends, especially Larry.  Larry is still recovering from the beating Jay put on him 4 years ago.”  I don’t move or give an indication that I care. “We figured taking some of their friends and fucking them up would be kind of fun, right Shawn?”  Shawn nods.

I mumble, “How did you two meet?  You don’t really seem like two peas in a pod, especially since Shawn is not a fan of gay men.”

Shawn chirps up, “Yeah, well, we have a common goal, so I put aside my feeling to help Ron out.  As for how we met, well, would you believe me if I said we were cousins?”  I shake my head no and Kenny laughs.  “I didn’t think so.” He laughs. “I knew where Jay lived from when he used to come into my gym at the beach.  He left his address on the visitors form.”

Ron adds, “I got Davey’s address from his family.  It took some effort as he’d asked them not to tell me where he’d moved to.  But I can be pretty persuasive when I need to be.  His sister is so sweet and has always had a soft spot for me, dump kid.”  He chuckles.  “I was scoping out Davey and followed him to the gym a few times.  Every time, I passed Shawn in his van as he was watching Jay come and go from the gym.  One day I pulled up next to him and we stuck up a conversation.  The rest is history.  And now we’re here.”

Kenny says, “You realize when this is over, you all will be going to jail for a long time.  Just kidnapping us…”

Ron waves his hand and says, “Yes, yes, consequences of our actions, but if there are no bodies to be found…” Kenny’s eyes go wide and I start to rise.  He puts a hand on my arm and applies pressure.  I relent and sit back down. “Just kidding guys.  But remember, there were no consequences for Jay when he beat up Shawn and his friends.”

“That’s because they started it.” I sound like a 7 year saying it.  Ron laughs.

I look at Shawn, “Why would you wreck your truck hitting Jay and Max?  That doesn’t make sense?”

“We tried to broadside them, but were going a bit too fast and ended up in front of them.  Eh, shit happens and it still sent Max to the hospital with a broken arm after we bought them pizza that night. It was a nice start to our adventure. Having you 3 as our guests is the next step.”  Shawn says looking at us. 

Ron stands up and announces, “This has been a nice chat.  Unfortunately it must come to an end.  We have calls to make, people to torment, you know, the standard stuff of evil, diabolical plans.”  He laughs at the joke he made.  Kenny and I do not. 

They leave the room and Bull and Ash walk in.   Great, more fun.  Ash walks up to Kenny and says, “Hey buddy, long time since the beach.  I think you still owe us a blow job.” And he and Bull smirk. He grabs Kenny by the hair and pulls him close and then shoves him to his knees.  He puts his hand on the back of Kenny’s head and shoves his face into his crotch and mashes it around.  Kenny makes no effort to stop him, knowing if he did, it would just give Ash a reason to more cruel.

Ash pushes him backwards and Kenny sits, squatting on his hunches.  Bull gets behind him and grabs his arms, pinning him to his thighs.  Ash gets down and is face level with Kenny and says, “Now, I’m going to stick my 10 inch rock hard dick into your mouth and you ARE NOT going to 1. Try to bite if off, or 2. Do anything else, except let me have my way and blow my load.  You see, I don’t want to have a gay man’s mouth touch my dick, but given I’ve been waiting 4 long years, I’ll suffer through it.  If you try anything stupid, Bull here will injure you severely and then fuck with the other two.  Got it?”  Kenny nods.

He stands up, unzips, and his cock flops out.  It’s pretty impressive.  Hairless, veiny, shaved balls. “Open.”  Kenny opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue.  Ash flops his dick on it and slowly begins inserting it. 

It’s not hard to start, but gets harder the further in he puts it.  It seems like he may like the feeling.  He’s about half way in when Kenny closes his mouth and starts to suck.  Ash lets out a moan.  I can see Kenny’s tongue begin to move around the unit, covering it with spit. 

Ash, for all his protests is now swaying his hips back and forth, shoving more in.  Kenny is just doing his thing.  I guess Ash should have asked Kenny if he could handle a 10 inch dick.  I’ve seen Kenny take larger, thicker ones and not even bat an eye.  He simply opens his throat, bobs his head forward and takes Ash to the root.  Ash grunts and bucks his hips.  Kenny just takes it and continues to suck like a Hoover vacuum.  If Bull weren’t holding his arms back, Kenny would have snaked a finger into Ash’s ass and used the other hand to tweak his nipples and feel up his muscles, just to have some fun.  But, since he is being restrained, he just bobs his head back for forth and washes his tongue over the unit. 

Ash must like it as he puts his hands on Kenny’s head and is now forcibly pulling him closer to him, trying to shove more in.  Ash starts barking out, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, God-dammit.”  He is now rocketing his hips forward, but Kenny doesn’t seem to care, he just continues doing his thing.  He almost looks bored.

Ash continues to buck his hips and suddenly stands up on his tip-toes and yells, “Fffuuuuckkkk….” And blows his load down Kenny’s throat.  Kenny for his part, just lets it happen.  He swallows every drop and then opens his mouth so Ash can withdraw.  He even sticks his tongue out so the dick does not flop out and brush against his chin.  Ash swings his fisted left hand at Kenny and catches him on the side of his face.  He face snaps to the right and he lets out an “Oomph.”

“Faggot.”  Is all Ash says to him.  He looks up at Bull and says, “You want to have a turn?”

“Nah. But I will do this.”  He releases Kenny’s shoulders and he flops onto the floor, his face red and swelling up.  Bull reaches down, flips him over, and picks him up.  He stands him up, then brings him in for a bear hug.  He wraps his enormous biceps and forearms around Kenny’s lower back and lifts him off the ground.  He begins to squeeze.  Kenny’s arms are trapped at his sides.  Bull continues to apply pressure and starts to swing him from side to side.  Kenny starts to yell out in pain.  “Shut the fuck up, will ya.” Bull head-butts him causing him to scream loader.  I can see blood starting to drip from his nose.  Great, another broken nose.    Bull head-butts him again, knocking him out.  Bull squeezes him tighter.  I can see his 23 inch biceps swelling up and crushing Kenny’s arms and sides.  He is holding him so tightly, I can bet Kenny now has a few bruised rips too.  “I’m done.” He releases his arms and Kenny falls to the floor again, but since he is unconscious, he falls like a marionette whose strings have been cut. He just lays there. 

Ash kicks him once to make sure he’s out and looks up at Bull. “Our work here is done.”  He looks at me and says, “I’ll be back cracker, don’t go anywhere.” 

They walk out of the room, shut the door, and I hear the lock engage and the chair go back under the handle.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2