In Big Trouble - Part Two

londonboy

Immediately, both of us needed a break.  The room had suddenly gotten very hot and I was worried I was going to pass out if I didn’t sip something cool.  I took a long gulp of what did turn out to be whiskey – Irish, at that – and loved how the back of my throat burned.  It briefly took my mind away from the burning at my crotch and helped me from spewing uncontrollably.  After a few seconds of silence Mr. Hugeness deemed it was time to continue our foreplay.

“So, what is it about me that turns you on, little man?” he asked in a low, serious voice.  It was clear he loved talking about himself.  

“It’s mainly your size and how it makes me feel,” I responded, without any hesitation.  “It’s the same feeling I get when I’m standing in front of a mountain range, a huge ocean, or a giant skyscraper.  It causes a mixture of awe and vulnerability that’s hard to describe.  I feel insignificant beside you, but at the same time I somehow absorb some of your obvious power and it excites me to no end.  My body realizes that you could demolish most things around you – including me – and that turns me on.  Knowing you have the ability to manipulate physical things in your surroundings with your bare hands is so exciting.  It’s probably the same crazy thrill people get from chasing tornadoes or riding out hurricanes.  Being part of some intense force that you know could be wildly dangerous is simply incredible.  One glance at you and it’s clear you could destroy this bar if you wanted to and it’s probably the knowledge that there’s always the possibility of you causing some serious damage that makes me go really wild.”

“Fuck, I like the way you talk, sir,” he said.

“Yeah?  Well the same is true for me, Mr. Hugeness,” I shot back.  “When you talk about your body or what you can do with it, I can be taken to the brink of cock-overload quicker than anything.  Hearing some big man lovingly describe what it’s like to be massive is like a drug I’ve grown addicted to – I’ll never get enough.”

“So, if I tell you that the way my chest stretches this old tank-top to the ripping point and the way the tight material roughly rubs my hard man-nubs really turns me on, that’s good, right?  My chest pops out so far that the weak material screams for relief.  At any point I could flex my pecs and the thing would be a gonner.  Does that excite you, too?” he asked teasingly. 

“More than you’ll ever know,” I whispered in a voice that made it clear I never wanted him to stop talking. 

“And if I tell you that sometimes I curl so much weight with my arms and become so swole that later on I can’t bend my guns enough to scratch my ear - that’s good, too?” he asked, clearly getting excited by what he was saying, as well.

“Aw, fuck yeah,” was the only thing that came to my mind to say. 

We were both slowly being hypnotized by the moment – his sexy voice, a buzz from the whiskey, the fact that the reality of what he was talking about actually existed there on the stool, and the intense mutual excitement caused us both to slip into some kind of deep trance.  I could not figure out if I was more lost in his huge muscles or the fact that he loved talking about them.  I’m pretty sure it was a mixture of both, but getting a glimpse of his body from his viewpoint was enough to drive me insane.  I’d always wondered what it felt like to be enormous – the kind of big that caused people to get whiplash from jerking their necks around after casually glancing in my direction.  The kind of big that even made packed subway crowds part in a combination of fear and awe.  The kind of big that made the tailor’s hands shake wildly from lust as he wrapped a tape measure around parts of your body to size you for clothes – and his shocked face when he realized he’d have to buy more fabric.  The type of big that could get you out of a speeding ticket because when the cop walked up to your car window he immediately sensed he was no longer the alpha male, even if he did have a gun.  The type of big that made it impossible to walk by mirrors and not stop to stare at yourself for a few minutes – and even caused you to flex for a quick rush to your groin.  The kind of big that when you walked into a dinner party every guy present moved instinctively to his spouse – whether male or female – in an attempt to protect his property, even as their dicks were shriveling up from a feeling of inadequacy.  Here, with Mr. Hugeness, I had finally met someone that could clearly tell me what it felt like to be that big – probably even bigger.

“It’s great being this big, man,” he said, interrupting my thoughts.  “I’ve learned to walk into rooms and immediately glance at everyone’s crotches.  If it were a cartoon you’d hear “sproing” all over the place as guys shoot hard.  Like you, tonight – I walked in and you were one of the first to sprout major wood.  I was pretty impressed with your speed, dude.  I bet you got a little light-headed when all the blood rushed to your crotch.”

“You mean like I still am now,” I added.

“I find that fucking hot,” he continued, “That my muscles can control a man’s body in that way.  All night long you’ll be fighting to find ways to prevent your cock from spewing and I’ll be looking for that specific flex or that certain comment that will push you over the edge, making you erupt uncontrollably.  It’s that direct link between my hard massive chiseled beef and your adoring ready-to-explode dick that I love so much.  I’ve spent years trying to learn different ways to make little guys have mind-boggling and total body-depleting orgasms.  It’s a powerful experience to have a guy submit to you just because you’re huge.”

We again sat there in total silence for a few seconds – both of us trying desperately to prevent the inevitable.  I wanted to make the edging last as long as I could.  I also didn’t want to make a public mess in my pants.  I had a feeling Mr. Hugeness was hoping for the same thing.  He looked at me with a face that made it clear an important question was coming.

“What’s it like to be so small?” he asked, sincerely. 

I looked at him and responded, “I really don’t think of myself as small – that is, until I’m next to you.  When I’m beside you there’s an immediate feeling of being insufficient – even downright weak and paltry.  But the longer I’m near you the more that feeling is replaced by something akin to security or a womblike familiarity.  Your hugeness makes me feel secure and safe.  Don’t get me wrong, my body knows to be intimidated and fearful of you, but at the same time it’s a little like standing beside an elephant.  You’re a little nervous, but also in so much awe of the beast’s size that you kind of forget your fear.  You also radiate a heat that surrounds my body and actually enhances the feeling of comfort.  Being next to you makes it great being small.  It’s a turn on, in fact – knowing you could dominate me easily.  I’m one of those guys that gets off on the fact that you can subdue me with one arm.  Being overpowered by you would probably make me squirt big time.  Pin me against the wall with your big paw and watch me squirm trying to escape your grip.  Lift me in the air with one arm and watch me flop around wildly trying to get my body back to the ground.   Wrap your big gun around my neck and laugh when I realize you could flex and my airflow would stop.  Squeeze me between your giant quads and love how my small body starts to crumble as you tighten.  What’s it like being so small.  It’s heaven when I’m around you.”

“Man!” he exclaimed, “You’ve got a serious muscle fetish, don’t you, bud?  I’m hard as hell just from listening you spout off about my body.  You make me want to take on an army.”

I was feeling bold – mainly because I was next to him and his cockiness was rubbing off on me even more.  I reached down between his legs – without even glancing below – and easily found the giant log.  I latched onto it with my hand, as best I could through his pants, and squeezed.  The hard thing didn’t give much at all.  A strong tool for a strong man – of course it would be that way.

“I’d like to watch you defeat an army,” I replied.

“Damn, little fella, you almost made me blast off right then,” he said quickly.  “You need to warn a guy before you make a move like that.  How about I return the favor.”

He placed his right elbow on the bar in front of him.  This made his giant biceps bunch up right in front of me.  He then started to squeeze his fist, causing the humongous mound to explode upward.  I could have released a torrent of cum at that second, but I refrained from gushing just because I was so mesmerized by his giant arm.  My left hand stayed wrapped around his cock while my right hand shot up to feel his biceps growing.  As soon as I touched his hard peak the heavens opened up and I heard angels singing.  It wasn’t just an out-of-body experience; it was the kind of sensual overload that can only come from something so powerful that you instantly realize your own insignificance.  His huge gun was a work of art, a secret weapon, and a mind-altering reality all at one time.  I could have never been prepared for what feeling his muscle would do to me.  I immediately felt a burst of energy that could have powered the lights of New York City for years.  It was much more powerful than being hit by lightning.  It was like a symphony of multiple orgasms all at one time.  He must have felt the same thing because his bulging muscle shot even harder and immediately grew bigger.  I could not believe the thing could actually increase in size or hardness.  Mr. Hugeness let out a loud half growl-half sigh that clearly made many men in the bar shoot to the brink of ejaculation.  It was the sound of a beast before it moves in for a kill.  I only held back my impending explosion because the size and firmness of his biceps completely befuddled my mind.

“Dude, what was that?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I replied.  “But I know I liked it.”

“I’ve never been zapped with that much juice at one time,” he said, looking into my eyes.  “Your little hand touching my big gun made me flex so hard I think I added an inch to my biceps!”

It was just a figure of speech, but he did seem even bigger than before.  I know it was only because I continued to be blown away by his size and shocked by being this close to such a muscled giant, but it certainly felt like he was growing.   And both my hands were equally impressed by sudden growth – the one on his arm and the one on his cock.  I never knew skin could feel so hard.  My little hand tried to squeeze his mammoth peak and my fingers couldn’t compress in at all.  His biceps withstood my most powerful squeeze – easily.  The thought of his mere muscled skin being more powerful than my grip was almost too much for me.  I felt my cock surge to the edge of no return, but I willed the tsunami of cum to stay within me.  I was not ready to offer my man-honey to this god.  There was too much exploring still to do. 

“How can a person be so hard?” I asked, gazing at his huge gun.

“Years of lifting and years of flexing, dude,” he replied.  “The skin simply stretches to cover all that bulging rock.”

“Your arm’s not the only thing bulging,” I shot back.  “And it’s not the only thing hard as rock, either.” 

“I’m glad you noticed,” the big man said, teasingly.

“How could I not?” I answered.  “It’s as big as the rest of you.”

“Yeah, I work that muscle out a lot, too,” he said smugly.  “Maybe you can help me exercise that hefty thing later on.  It likes lifting little men.”

The idea of my body going up and down in the air as it rested on his big cock was like a muscle dream come true.  Goosebumps broke out all over my body and my hands trembled with excitement.  He noticed my reaction and this made him again growl with pleasure.  I couldn’t believe how he got so turned on by my reaction to his body.  It was clear he loved making little guys lose control.  It was also clear that he was impressed with how long I was holding out from exploding.  I had a feeling most men didn’t last beyond the ten-minute mark when he started flexing, but here I was holding his bulging arm and his stiff cock and I hadn’t yet released my load.

“You’ve got the stamina of a man twice your size, little fella,” he said – laughing, but I knew it was a compliment.

“I have a feeling the longer I hold off,” I answered, “the bigger the payoff is going to be.”

“Damn, I love the way you think,” he replied.  “Tell me what that big thing feels like to you.”

“You mean what’s between your legs or this huge gun of yours?” I asked and he immediately laughed.

“Let’s start with the biceps, man, and then we can move to the final prize later,” he said. 

“First of all – it feels like something I want to wrap my entire body around and have it hold me tightly all night long,” I began.

“That can be arranged,” he answered.

I continued, “It feels like power – yeah, tremendous power.  I know one of your arms can lift more than my entire body.  It’s almost as big as my entire body.  Your flexed gun makes people stop in mid-sentence and stare.  I don’t even have to turn around to look – I know most people in here are freaking out as they see this big mound of beef peaking wildly.  I always say arms are what make the man.  If a guy has huge biceps he is automatically respected and sometimes even feared.  I can feel your blood pumping through the thick veins that cover the muscle.  When you make the mound of meat bulge upward my entire body freezes with intense desire.  I long to grope the thing so deeply that it will become part of me.  I wish I could absorb the muscle into my being.”

My hands were busy stroking unnatural massiveness – one was massaging Mr. Hugeness’ giant arm and the other was busy rubbing his hardened shaft.  I think both actions were giving the big man equal amounts of pleasure.  I’m pretty sure his biceps were one of his major erogenous zones and it was clear that intense attention to his big gun could make the guy shoot off like a rocket.  I so wanted to make the guy cum intensely.  I wanted him to have a ‘throw your head back, scream like a wild beast, and buck like a untamed stallion’ orgasm.  Watching his huge body tense up even more as he ejaculated would have certainly sent me over the edge and I would have spewed uncontrollably.  His huge frame was so hard and so tightly wrapped already – that feeling his muscles flex even more rigid would almost be better than exploding myself.  I could not believe something that already felt like marble could get even harder.  It was simply mind-blowing – what this man’s body was capable of.  Suddenly his face was next to mine and he was whispering.

“Unless you’re going to put that hot mouth of yours around my cock right here and right now you gotta stop stroking it.  I’m about to blow a big hole in my pants and then coat the surrounding area with my juice,” he said – and it was more of a plea than anything else. 

I removed my hands – both of them.  I wanted to give both of us another break.  We each instinctively took another sip of our drinks and Mr. Hugeness signaled to the bartender to bring two more over.  I still could not tell if I was getting drunk or I was just intensely lightheaded from all the blood rushing to my dick because of this man.  We both stared at the mirror in front of us – gazing into each other’s eyes without looking at each other.  There was something magical happening at that moment and neither of us needed to hurry anything along. We wanted to remember this night forever.       

• Like 7
  • Upvote 14

Oh my god, what are you doing Londonboy? :o  :o  :o

Each one of your stories is exatcly what I am looking for in a giant muscle monster! :wub:

Damn, I have to clean up the computer table now!

Thanks again, LB!!! :angry:  :lol:  :D  :P

• Upvote 1