Derrick and Me ***OLD. LOOK IN UPDATE***

Bearbo

Sup? I just signed up to this forum, and I am just excited to delve deep into what you guys have to offer. 

I've been a huge muscle fan for practically my entire life, so just being on here is amazing! Wish I found this place sooner. 

I've been cooking up this story for a good while now, and have been scared to release it due to me not having that much, well, trust in it. After all, this is my first time writing about something like this. But I decided to take the leap and see where it will take me. 

All in all, this is my first story post. I really do hope that you can find some enjoyment in what I have written. And, if you don't, please do not hesitate to tell me why. I want to get better so I could entertain you guys! 

A special thank you to Vinsfield(an0n12)for being such an awesome guy. Without him, I probably would have never been inspired to make these series of chapters. This is for you, dude! 

Update: Sorry for the absence. 

Hey, guys. I know that I have been gone for an insanely long amount of time, and I just want to apologize. I know that most of you guys have been hoping for another part to this, so, again, sorry for such a long absence. School has been terrible. Matter of fact, it was only because I had July 4th off that I was able to continue working on Derrick and Me, since my workload was pretty much nonexistent on that day. Nonetheless, I went back and re-wrote everything for the story. And when I mean everything, I mean everything. The story (up to chapters 0 - 2) will hold a few aspects that you guys saw and liked in this post, but there are a few things that have been re-purposed and a few new things that have been added to give the story a bit more depth. Long story short, the version I have been working on is an entirely new take on Derrick and Me.

I decided to re-work the story because I believed a few aspects of it made it rather lacking. Actually, a few of you guys even pointed out some of the things the story did wrong, which I must thank you all for. Nonetheless, I have re-wrote chapters 0 to chapter 2, and I will continue to update them until I am comfortable with how they look.

That brings me to the next part of this update. I wanted to delete this post, due to it now being obsolete with the coming of the newer version. However, I knew that many of you guys enjoyed some parts of this version. So, I decided to simply archive this post – marking it as old – while uploading the newer version of Derrick and Me on a separate post. With that said, this post will not receive any more updates. No edits, no updates, no new parts – nothing. I’m going to dedicate my time to the one I re-wrote. But I just want to say thank you for the support that all of you gave me when I first posted this. Without you, I wouldn’t have been able to detect what was wrong with this story. So just thank you!

Anyway, here is the link to the newer version of Derrick and Me:

Chapter 0:

When I first met him, we were both just beginning high school. I was around 15 years of age, and he had just turned 14. Given, I saw him around school a couple of times, just being a typical kid. But, there was something about him that made me interested in him.

I wanted to say something to him, but it was hard for me to do so. I was a shy kid, who was afraid of embarrassing himself. I never talked to a lot of people due to that issue. It was due to this shyness that I couldn’t make a lot of friends back then and was the reason why I struggled with just introducing myself to him.

But one day, everything changed. On that day, a teacher asked me about what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I told her that I wanted to be a bodybuilder. He was interested in bodybuilding just like how I was, and so he came to me after classes ended and asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and talk about the Olympia. And from that day forward, we became close friends.

Every day we talked about everything under the sun about bodybuilding– how to meal prep, what kinds of work outs we could do, and the bodybuilders making the headlines in the fitness magazines. As time went on, we both got our parents to buy us a gym membership, and we started working out every week. We pushed each other to the limit for about a year, and, by the time that we both reached the 10th grade, we were the biggest kids in the school!

Our relationship grew as we continued to work out with each other.  We quickly turned our friendship into something brotherly. We became closer as we became bigger and stronger. It was surprising to me at the start, since I never thought I could achieve something like this. However, I loved every second of it.

We became so close that, after we pushed ourselves in the gym, we would chill and eat at my house. Sometimes, when the workout that we did was strenuous enough, Derrick would just crash at my house for the night. When this happened, since we didn’t have an extra bed for Derrick, we would both just sleep together on the same mattress. Sometimes, when Derrick wouldn’t have anything to sleep in, he would just strip to his jockstrap and sleep next to me, and neither of us would mind.

I kept telling myself that this is what friends usually did, and that it was nothing bigger. But, deep down, I knew that such was a lie. I started developing feelings for Derrick, but I hid them out of fear. I don’t even remember what I was even afraid of, but I just couldn’t bring myself to confessing. But, deep down, I knew I loved him. And, to be honest, I believed that he was in love with me too.

We were “brothers” for a good while. But then, one day, he just disappeared off the face of the earth. I tried calling him, but then his phone was de-activated. I went to his house to ask his father about what happened, but, when I approached the man, he just dismissed me. To say that I was worried out of my mind would be an understatement. I searched everywhere for him. I called everyone, asking where Derrick was. I never found out what happened to him, and the reality that I would never see him again hit me, and it hit me hard.

Going to the gym was never the same without Derrick. I contemplated just quitting the gym all together.  However, I couldn’t just let myself lose everything I worked towards. I knew Derrick would have wanted me to continue pushing myself while he was gone, so, despite me losing my friend, I pushed myself ten times harder than before. By the time that I was in my senior year, I was practically half as big as those IFBB bodybuilders.

But, as I grew bigger and stronger, I still felt something missing. I always looked back to what me and Derrick had -  how we grew with each other and how the bond between us grew. I reflected on how all of that was just randomly cut short. By that time, I wanted to say so many things to him. But I knew that it was too late.  And so, despite me fulfilling my dream of becoming big, I still felt empty inside.

It has been 10 years since Derrick disappeared….

Chapter 1: Walking Alone

It was nine o’clock pm. The streets where devoid of any life. The only thing that accompanied me was sounds of the wind blowing past me, my boots hitting the ground, and the rustling of my gym bag.

My work at the care repair shop ended just an hour earlier, to my satisfaction. After an entire day of dealing with my horrible boss and insufferable customers, I was ready to go to the gym to sweat out my day. Going home to crash just could not cut it, I had to go to my second home -  The Lifting Dead.

To be walking on such barren streets did make me feel increasingly lonely, but the lack of people around made walking to the gym so much easier. After all, the last thing that I would need is to come from a crappy day of working only to be harassed by people who think they can take me on. Plus, walking alone does help me clear my head and think about my routine before I enter.

In a few moments, I found myself at the entrance of the gym. I scanned the entire frame, took a long sigh, and attempted to force myself through. However, like always, I initially struggle with fitting through.

“Yeah, this is the only thing I hate about this” I grumbled to myself as I tried to fit my large mass through the tiny door frame.

With a bit of time and elbow grease, I was able to get through the door frame. However, by that time, the trainers from the front desk and a few gym rats were glancing at my direction, obviously butting their nose into my issue with the doors of this establishment. I brushed their glances off my shoulder and walked up to the counter to get my ID scanned.

As I walked up to the desk to get my ID scanned, I noticed someone else trying to get through the gym door. I kind of laughed to myself, but I didn’t focus much on him.

By the time I had my ID scanned and was heading towards the locker room, the man was already out of his predicament and was chatting up the guys at the front desk. I didn’t necessarily care about what they were talking about though, as I was just psyching myself up for my hour-long workout.

*45 minutes later*

My chest became stretched and tightened, while my veins popped out of my skin as I raised the barbell over me. The pain rushed throughout my upper body, and I could feel the endorphins spread itself through my veins.

“Five…six…seven…” I whispered to myself in between breaths as I relentlessly working out my chest.

The pleasure that I was experiencing was directly connected to the strain that went through my chest. As lifting the barbell became more strenuous, the pleasure that I experienced became more intense. I felt every fiber, vein, and muscle in the part of the body I worked out exert all its energy into a single forward motion, while actively fighting against the weight that was placed on you. I felt like the strongest man alive with every push you make.

“twelve…thirteen…fourteen…” I pushed through my lips as I tried to make each rep count.

As I lifted the weights over my chest, I could have felt my chest stretch and grow by a few inches. Imagining the gains that I would gain from each repetition filled me with the energy needed to push through. Just having that feeling course through your body while knowing that, after all this, you would become stronger than ever….it was magical.

“Eighteen…nineteen…” I said as I struggled to get out that one last rep. With all my might, I squinted my eyes, exerted all the energy out of my upper body into this one last push, and lifted the weight over my body once more. The intensity of the workout reached its climax, and so the pleasure became immense. I felt all the endorphins course through my veins with this last rep. Everything about it was spectacular.

“Twenty…fuck” I said as I placed the barbell back into its rack, while feeling all the energy, pleasure, and strength drain out of my body. I felt weak once again, which only made me desire to keep working at it.

I lifted my body up from the bench press, the energy that I stored dripping from all over my body, with my wife beater sticking to my body like a leech. I took off my shirt, exposing my glistening, hairy chest. My chest hung out into the open, it’s veins bleeding out of my skin and the whole formation throbbing endlessly. I look down and pop my pecs, smiling to myself about how great that workout was.

I looked around the gym room, butting my nose into other people’s workouts to see if they were pushing themselves just like how I was. 99% of the people there were just doing weak or incorrect reps or were just dicking around on their phone. I laughed to myself, knowing that no one in this gym could rival me, my mass, or my dedication to the sport.

“Yeah! Just one more” said a man with an extremely deep voice. I took a quick glance behind my back, only to see that guy I saw earlier helping this woman finish up her leg workout.

“One more, Beth! You can do it!” the man said as he supported the woman, who was trying to finish her last squat. She was able to push through, and, after she was done, she dropped her weights and started to breath heavily. She then started to laugh hysterically.

“Wow, Derrick” The woman said as she tried to catch her breath. “You’re really pushing me”!

My ears perked up when I overheard the lady mention the man’s name. Derrick? My Derrick? And for him to have just randomly appeared out of the blue and in my gym. It just seemed too weird for me to just accept like that. I turned around to get a better eye on the trainer.

He was a very tall man – possibly 6’0 – with a large build. His arms and legs were toned, and he was able to fill out his tank top nicely. He looked young, but he happened to be bald. He had colored tattoos of roses and dragons painted all over his arms, but they were a bit hard to see, because his dark skin made it so.

He was a far cry from the Derrick that I knew. Given, it has been ample time for someone to go through puberty and to just change overall.

I kept looking at the man, as he shook the woman’s hand and walked away. As she walked away, he seemed to have picked up on the fact that I was watching him. So, he made his way towards my direction, and placed himself right in front of me, with a very light smile growing on his face. I was shocked that he decided to come over here, but I straightened myself out and decided to be the first person to say something.

“Uh, sup? Didn’t mean to but my head into your business” I said nervously, as I felt myself get slowly lost in his hazel eyes.

“Okay” said the man, his smile slowly fading away. The atmosphere slowly became more uncomfortable as this continued.

I grumbled, trying to figure out what to say next. My mind was trying to process the possibility that the person standing in front of me could be him. Before I could pull a word or two out of thin air, I heard him chuckle for a quick second.

“Dude, are you fucking serious right now? You, seriously, don’t remember me” the man said, as he looked deeper in my eyes. I found myself speechless as he stood there with a serious face. It was only a few moments later when I found myself crumbling onto my bench as he softly pinched the side of my neck.  

“Aw, shit, what the fuck!?” I screamed as I caught myself.

“High school, 10th grade.” The man said, chuckling even louder as he reached his hand down to help me. “You were talking shit about how were getting bigger than me. Got me pissed off, so I pinched you on your pressure point to get you to shut up.  You ended falling to the floor crying, and I ended up getting detention for 3 days because they thought I was starting something” the man said.

At that moment, I knew what he was talking about. And, at that moment, I knew who I was talking to.

“You jackass. What the fuck are you doing?!” I said jokingly, and I grabbed Derrick and gave him a hard hug.

“Hey, you know what I am! Weird and random” Derrick said, as he patted my back hard.

“Like always, dude” I said, happy that I was able to reunite with my friend once again. “Dude, how long are you going to be here for”?

“I was actually going to talk to my bosses, then I was gonna change out into my street clothes and leave” Derrick said.

“Ah, cool! Well, I was going to finish up my routine. Guess I’ll catch you in the locker room, dude” I said, as I bumped fists with him.

“Sure thing! Catch you later, dude” Derrick said we both parted ways to take care of our business. As I went to the free-weights area of my gym, I stopped pre-maturely to think.

“Wait…” I said as I stopped for a moment. “Derrick works here”!?

Chapter 2 (part 1): Reunion

The time was 10:30 pm when I finished up the last of my chest workouts. As I sat down on the cold metal bench, I could feel my pecs pulsate subtly. I was drenched in an unimaginable amount of sweat, to the point where my tank top became heavy and transparent. It stuck tightly to my rough skin, so, to cool myself off and to make myself more comfortable, I chose to take it all off.

As I pried the drenched tank off my body, I felt a great sense of relief with my skin being set free. I rolled up and threw my tank top onto the bench, while standing up to examine myself.

I was able to truly admire every muscle on my form. My whole upper body was exposed, glistening in my sweat. The definitions of my six pack abs showed profusely with the addition of the liquid. Every part of it popped from my body, giving me a nice, defined bubble gut.  I was able to truly admire my throbbing chest, counting each long vein that bled from my skin. They were like huge jugs that could swallow anything that dared challenge them. I popped my pecs a bit, snickering to myself about how heavy and large they have become. I then checked out the logs that I call arms, slightly flexing them to make every muscle and vein pop. With my other hand, I traced my fingers over each crevasse bulge. I was lost in the formation of my own body.

“Stop feeling yourself” Derrick said, as he stood at the corridor of the locker room, smirking to himself.

I quickly rose my eyes from my body, caught off guard by Derrick. I just chuckled to myself as I stopped flexing and plopped myself onto the bench behind me.

“Hey, I should be able to appreciate what I have” I said as I gathered my tank and threw it into my gym bag.

“Well, I guess you deserve to see the spoils of your work. You sure as hell got big ever since I last saw you” Derrick said as walked to where I was. He sat down right next to me and punched my biceps to see how thick it was. I flexed it a bit more as he did so.

“You ain’t anything different, Derrick. I mean, dude, you’re look like the fucking Hulk” I said as I took my free hand to feel Derricks biceps. They were a bit more defined than mine but were just a tiny bit smaller. Derrick stopped punching me as so to flex both of his arms, and so took both into my hand.

“Like what you see, dude” Derrick questioned me, as he flexed harder for me.

As I slowly worshiped Derricks biceps, I admired the attention that his other muscle group had. I stared down to his legs, taking in how his thighs popped out. The individual muscle groups of his leg were rounded, bulging out. And, with the fact that he barely had any fat, you could see every bit of detail. They looked just as firm as his arms, which showed his discipline in making sure that everything was well-developed. Yet again, I found myself lost in muscle. But, this time, it was Derrick’s.

“I’m up here” Derrick said, as he lifted my chin so that I could be looking straight at him.

He stared straight into my soul with his hazel eyes once again, keeping me occupied as he took off his tank, exposing his gut and his hairy chest. He then did one full motion, flexing every part of his body. All his muscles and veins popped out at that one moment, causing Derrick to look larger than me.

“All of this muscle…every last bit of it…” Derrick said as he ran through some poses to make every bit of muscle be seen by me.

“…is better than yours! So, don’t feel yourself too good” Derrick said as he led himself into an abdominal pose. A huge smile spread across his face as he rubbed his physique in mine.

I broke out of the trance he put me in and stared down the man who was showing off in front of me. Taking it as a challenge, I took off my shorts to show off the progress I made with my legs.

“Bullshit. Bull…. shit. You see what I have here, man?!” I said as I turned around to show off my hamstrings and calves. I flexed both, exposing more of the muscle fibers and veins to protrude even more.

“You can only wish to get this far with your legs. I’ll give you this, you got far. But not as far as me” I said, as I flexed by back leg muscles harder.

Derrick laughed to himself and bent down to fell my leg muscles. He rubbed and squeezed every side of it, punching my calves repeatedly to admire how hard they were.

“Haha, nice. Love the definition you put in them” Derrick said as he slowly got up from worshipping my legs.

“You truly did grow a lot, man. It’s actually insane” I said as I folded up my shorts and threw them in my bag.

“Guess you’re about to take a shower now, aren’t you” Derrick said.

“Yep. After an hours’ worth of nonstop working out, I need myself a nice bath to cool off” I said, nonchalantly. I grabbed my toiletries from my bad, and, with my just my jockstrap on my body, I made my way towards the showers.

“Guess I’ll do the same. I smell a bit musky from working out, so I could do with one” Derrick said as he dropped his short shorts onto the floor, exposing him in a small G-string.

“You think I want to see that” I said, as I turned my head away from Derrick as he changed out of his work out clothes.

“Hey, you’re the one that decided to drop to nothing but a skimpy jock first” Derrick said as he opened a locker near him and took out some toiletries.

“Oh, wow, you have a locker here too? How long have you been working here?” I said, surprised at how Derrick owned a locker near his.

“Oh, well, only for about a day really. I called in a few days earlier though, so that they could set me up with a locker and my own counter” Derrick said. After he was done gathering his belongings, he walked over to where I was standing, and we both began walking to the showers. As we walked there, I spotted Derrick take a few glances at my lower areas. I knew that he wanted it, but I wasn’t going to just hand it to him like that. He needed to work for it.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

I love separated friends reunite stories, and it's rare for them to fall into such a comfortable relationship, which is cool. Nicely written!

The first question on my mind would have been, "Where the hell did you go and why?"  Hopefully answered in the next installment.  Yes, I hope for more!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Shahrazad2 said:

I love separated friends reunite stories, and it's rare for them to fall into such a comfortable relationship, which is cool. Nicely written!

Thanks, dude! I never really read these kinds of stories before, so it was quite the struggle to structure everything in a way so that the characters and the relationship(s) were fleshed out. In all honesty, I believed that I did jump the gun with the muscle worship part of the story, but I was getting annoyed that there haven't been any erotic scenes happening yet. I'll continue with what was already established in Chapter 2 (Part 1) into Chapter 2 (Part 2) since I don't want to end what was happening so early. However, after that chapter is out of the way, I will continue to properly build on everything each character has, so that their next encounter could mean something more. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

The first question on my mind would have been, "Where the hell did you go and why?"  Hopefully answered in the next installment.  Yes, I hope for more!

Haha! The main character isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, so for him to skip over a question as important as that is typical for him. 

In the end, you will soon get a small idea of what Derrick went through over the past 10 years in the next chapter dump. A small idea, though. As you continue reading, you'll be able to piece together more about what happened and what Derricks life was life during that time frame. So sit tight, dude! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hardmuscl4life said:

Very enjoyable. Please continue 

Thank you! I promise that the next few chapters will be coming your way soon! I just got to edit a few things in this one, and then start drafting and writing the next few chapters. Sit tight!

Looking forward to seeing more of this! However, I have a small critique. You use the phrase “butting my nose into things” a couple times, but both times you use them in a somewhat contextually inappropriate capacity. Both of the phrases that your combined to make the phrase, ie “butting in” and “sticking my nose into things,” carry the implication of being far more intrusive than simply looking at someone. They indicate that one party is actively inserting themself into the business of another party, typically by actively engaging with them, which neither cases of your usage carry. In both cases, the active party is simply glancing over at something briefly.

Also, I feel like this story would benefit hugely from having a more detailed prologue. The focus of this story definitely seems to be on the relationship between the main character and Derrick, and as such it would be really engaging to frame their newly rekindled relationship in the context of how they had interacted as teenagers. For example, when they start playfully taunting each other, it would have been even more satisfying if we had known if they did that back in high school. If they had been playful shit talkers, that scene would show them rekindling their relationship. If they hadn’t been, then the scene would show how they have changed, gaining confidence with age. 

I’m not quite sure what to make of the whole thing with the pressure point. It came out of nowhere. I feel like Derrick knowing how to squeeze a pressure point should have been established earlier, because right now 

, super excited to see more!

6 hours ago, MrAlice said:

Looking forward to seeing more of this! However, I have a small critique. You use the phrase “butting my nose into things” a couple times, but both times you use them in a somewhat contextually inappropriate capacity. Both of the phrases that your combined to make the phrase, ie “butting in” and “sticking my nose into things,” carry the implication of being far more intrusive than simply looking at someone. They indicate that one party is actively inserting themself into the business of another party, typically by actively engaging with them, which neither cases of your usage carry. In both cases, the active party is simply glancing over at something briefly.

Also, I feel like this story would benefit hugely from having a more detailed prologue. The focus of this story definitely seems to be on the relationship between the main character and Derrick, and as such it would be really engaging to frame their newly rekindled relationship in the context of how they had interacted as teenagers. For example, when they start playfully taunting each other, it would have been even more satisfying if we had known if they did that back in high school. If they had been playful shit talkers, that scene would show them rekindling their relationship. If they hadn’t been, then the scene would show how they have changed, gaining confidence with age. 

I’m not quite sure what to make of the whole thing with the pressure point. It came out of nowhere. I feel like Derrick knowing how to squeeze a pressure point should have been established earlier, because right now 

, super excited to see more!

Hey, MrAlice. Thak you so much for giving me this feedback. I took everything to heart, and I agree 100%. Once I get the chance, I will edit these three chapters to make it so that the reader can have a better understanding of this pre-established relationship, and to fix some wording and phrasing here and there.

Also, about the pinching part of the story. I guess I could go into better detail about that, or I will just delete it all together and replace it with something less random. All in all, there will be major edits to the story in the coming days. Thanks again! 

1 hour ago, Bearbo said:

Hey, MrAlice. Thak you so much for giving me this feedback. I took everything to heart, and I agree 100%. Once I get the chance, I will edit these three chapters to make it so that the reader can have a better understanding of this pre-established relationship, and to fix some wording and phrasing here and there.

Also, about the pinching part of the story. I guess I could go into better detail about that, or I will just delete it all together and replace it with something less random. All in all, there will be major edits to the story in the coming days. Thanks again! 

My pleasure! I would definitely recommend something a little less out of the blue. Ideally something that had been established as a common thing for the two of them to do