Unexpected Package (Updated: July 5th 2018)

Greatsword812

• 1 month later...
“The time is 0600.”

I felt a large hand gently grasp and shake my shoulder as I came back to reality. I forced myself to blink several times as the world came back into focus before propping myself up on my arms and glancing at the dark red numbers of my digital clock. Six AM, sure enough. I threw off my sheets and sat at the edge of the bed, letting my feet dangle while I fought the urge to return to slumber. The pleasant throbbing pain at my ass reminded me of the previous night’s events and I glanced around for my new favorite android. No sight of the behemoth, but I did smell something wonderful coming from somewhere. I snagged some shorts from the nearest pile of clothes and ventured out into the living room.

GRO-BOT had returned to his factor setting size and musculature, standing in the kitchen wearing my favorite apron. Around him were several pots and pans currently in use, filled with all kinds of food he had raided from my fridge. The smell of cooking meat and burning toast seduced me quickly and I took a seat at my kitchen table all the while watching GRO-BOT flip eggs with his left hand and chop vegetables with his right. I sat in silence for a full fifteen minutes before GRO-BOT presented me with a beautiful morning meal.

“Chicken eggs, scrambled. Whole wheat bread, toasted. Four strips of bacon, fried. Cheddar cheese, raw. Frozen vegetable medley, steamed. Avocado, raw, seasoned with salt. Strawberries, raw.”

GRO-BOT slid a knife and fork across the table and placed a glass of juice across from me before continuing.

“Lastly, 100% freshly squeezed orange juice. This meal provides a high caloric intake and contains large quantities of Vitamins A, B, C, D and K, as well as calcium and iron. These nutrients should stimulate optimal recovery.” He placed his hands behind his back again and bowed slightly, still wearing my apron, “Enjoy.”

I was not awake enough to fully process his clinical diatribe, but I did not complain. I scarfed down the generous portions in record time while GRO-BOT returned to the kitchen and began to clean his dishes. I finished my feast and leaned back in my chair still feeling puzzled. I've seen lots of androids before but mainly in the service industries as clerks, customer service, construction workers, you name it, but this one was a different breed entirely.

Master. It is now 0645 and you have not spoken. Do you require medical attention?” GRO-BOT queried from the kitchen.

“No.” I sighed. “I feel fine. Great, even.”

I saw the V shaped eyes blink once with a pink hue. “Excellent.”

“You didn't have to cook me breakfast. I can cook myself, ya know.” I trailed off, glancing up as the black and gold droid pulled the chair across from me out from the table and sat down in one fluid motion. His eyes blinked white once before replying.

“My programming states it is proper etiquette to supply a sufficient breakfast the morning after bedding a human. Am I incorrect?”

I snorted, face flushing, and averted my eyes in embarrassment. A chivalrous android. What will they think of next? I scratched my head and surveyed the armchair in the living room. To my surprise it was perfectly clean, no remnant of last night even remotely visible. I fixed my eyes on GRO-BOT suspiciously.

“Did you clean up?”

“Yes, Master.”-he glanced over to the chair we shared the night previously, “Shortly after laying you to recuperate I cleaned and disinfected the large room we occupied.” GRO-BOT returned his eyes to me. “I cleaned you as well.”

I damn near did a spit take with the orange juice. “You did what?!”

GRO-BOT blinked, this time with an orange hue.

“My synthetic semen, if left to sit for long, can bleach bed sheets. There was a significant amount still left in your rectum. I did not wish to ruin your linens. I apologize if you find this unexpected or invasive, Master.”

I recomposed myself briefly and straightened up in the chair. GRO-BOT kept his V shaped eyes fixed on me as if he was analyzing me. Come to think of it, he probably was. My mind wandered back to our encounter last night and I recalled how the bot's sensors fueled his actions to please me. It could detect everything about me it seemed just by looking at me, no need to touch at all.

“It's unexpected for sure, but not invasive. I mean, you did fuck me last night.”

For the second time, the robot's eye plate blinked a light shade of pink before he replied.

“I hope it was a satisfactory experience for you. I enjoyed it immensely.”

“What do you mean, you 'enjoyed' it? Androids, at least the ones I've seen, don't ever seem to feel anything. Are you some sort of enhanced new model, or something?”

“Of a sort.” he quipped. “I come equipped with positive feedback sensors that detect arousal. I observe for chances in pulse, pupil diameter, excreted pheromones and audio or visual stimuli."

GRO-BOT sat up straight in the kitchen chair, reaching behind himself and loosened my apron before playfully tossing it aside revealing his naked form. He teasingly spread his legs outward and sprawled back in the chair again bringing my eyes to focus on his synthetic cock which slowly began to swell until it reached a perfectly curved six inches. I felt my own length twitch to life and create a small tent in my shorts as I watched this not-so-subtle act of seduction.

“I have many other features as well.” the android stated. He patted the tip of his robotic dick before asking, “Would you like another demonstration?”

I hesitated. Recalling the night before was both titillating and unnerving. What else could this bot do that I didn't even know of? Who knows just how far to true ecstasy he could truly take me and how long he could keep me there. Pushing past my moment of indecision I got up from the chair and stepped around the table slowly. I straddled myself over his length and placed my hole at his tip. I could feel the cool ooze of the synthetic lube at my entrance and slowly lowered myself. I felt his tip stretch me slightly, but I was still too tight to let him in. I tried to relax and placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. I bent myself again and squatted over the large bot, feeling his steel hard length press again at my hole. I had relaxed enough let more of his head in, feeling the burn of my hole stretching even further, but it still popped out again.

I suddenly felt two strong hands grasp me by the ass. GRO-BOT manhandled me firmly and slowly and carefully lowered my hole to his leaking member. In one slow motion he impaled me on his robo-cock and pushed me all the way to the hilt. I doubled over in pain, my hands losing their grip for a moment and slid down the hard robot and landed on his pectorals. I sat a moment, my breath coming in heavy gasps, and enjoyed the feeling of his dick lodged so perfectly inside me. It felt nice, but it was not enough. He had not changed from his factory default settings to become the muscular monstrosity that had pounded me into a coma the night prior. Before I could open my mouth to unleash my desires he placed a few fingers over my mouth to silence me.

“Running diagnostics.”

I felt the synthetic dick inside me inflate sharply with a large pump. I grasped as the enlarged organ ground past my prostate with a jolt and had me seeing stars. I felt another pump and the burning at my hole increased as I was stretched even larger. Another pump and I yelped again when the thick pole continued to spread me open, inviting the fat robo-dick inside my bowels. I didn't know how big it was now and I didn't want to spoil the fun by looking.

GRO-BOT had started his growing sequence. He raised both arms overhead and flexed a great double bicep pose that left me unsatisfied. Relaxing, GRO-BOT again strained his upper body but this time the definition was clearer. His abdominal were slowly materializing from behind silicone mesh skin and his pecs inflated with a clear pulse of his chest. His arms were only bean poles with small bumps on them, that any regular man would kill for, but that was not near enough to satisfy me.

“My diagnostic scan of you has determined your affinity for large, strong, virile males.”

GRO-BOT bucked his hips without warning and smashed my prostate with such force I lost my vision for a quick second. Dazed, I leaned over him for support and again my hands landed on his pecs. I felt the thick fibers of muscle pulse again and another wave of growth surged in his upper body. He now looked like one of my high school crushes with defined muscles from years of athleticism. I drooled over his arms and snatched them with my hands, feeling the swelling balls of power. I moaned when I felt another pump rush into his biceps and the individual veins pulsed against my fingers. He lowered his arms and flexed them again. The arms now looked fantastic, like something out of a fitness magazine, riddled with veins and pulsing with power. How big were they now? Nineteen, twenty inches? He relaxed his arms again and suddenly pumped them back even bigger, looking like them might burst from under the skin. There was no fat on these arms at all either, like GRO-BOT was some sort of perfectly moving anatomical model. I was entranced by the sight of him. The feel of him. The knowledge of his immeasurable power.

He bucked his hips again after he had flexed, filling me up with a powerful thrust of his huge dick. I moaned and groaned as his onslaught of me continued. After a moment he synced himself up, matching his powerfully flexing arms with his powerfully fucking hips. Each time his arms peaked, his dick would invade me further with another abusive thrust. I began to stroke myself slowly to match with my glorious android, each simultaneous pump of his arms and hips I stroked my dick in time. GRO-BOT was clearly enjoying himself as well, the lights of his eyes had changed and were constantly the same shade of pink as before as if he was constantly analyzing me, trying to find the next best way to advance me to orgasm. The next thing I registered were my legs slowly being spread apart as the growing had been continuing the lower half of GRO-BOT's body. I stopped jacking myself and leaned back slightly, placing my hands on the growing thighs that kept me so sturdily in place. I could not look back to far to see how big they had become but I could defiantly feel the change. My hands rushed over the powerful legs, feeling the individually defined muscles. The veins had spider down the inside of his thighs and pulsed slightly, feeding them with more energy each time and becoming incrementally bigger. His femoral muscle was so large now and with such an exaggerated bulge that I contemplated fucking myself on just his protruding leg muscles.

GRO-BOT had not stopped as I admired his lower half. His thrusts had continued but gotten slower and stronger as his arms reached the biggest I had seen them yet. Each flex of his arms now was controlled and purposeful. His relaxed arms were quite the treat, the triceps and biceps both entangled with more veins than any human had. If I had to estimate, they were probably twenty-two inches when relaxed. There was a slight straining sound, like the sound of snapping rubber, and my eyes became fixated on his now pulsating pectorals. He was clearly trying to match the proportions of his colossal arms. He bounced his pectorals and each time I thought they would relax they stayed the same size. He tilted his head and peered down at me. Raising his hands to his own chest he groped both his bulbous pectorals and squeezed slightly with his thick fingers. His chest was god like now, bulging outward and casting a small shadow on his thick abdomen. I threw caution to the wind and sat up slightly, partially removing his dick from deep within me. I again rested my hands on GRO-BOT's shoulders and leaned forward making sure not to tip us out of the chair. I shuddered and whimpered when my prostate sent waves of pleasure throughout me as a I maneuvered myself into a prime position.

I was diamond hard now. I rubbed my dick slowly over GRO-BOT's fantastical abdominal muscles in a careful motion, relishing how each cobblestone bump felt against my sensitive head. He had eight beautiful muscles extending from above his groin, each one outlined perfectly. My pre had already started to accumulate on his abdomen, coating out each line of his stomach into a perfect lubed washboard.

I thrust forward quickly, fucking him in one smooth motion until my tip hit the bottom of his pecs. I cried out in astonishment when I was met with an equally hard thrust into my ass, bashing my prostate just as I finished my own stroke. I repeated myself again and relished as GRO-BOT continued to outdo himself and bring me wild amounts of pleasure, fucking me in time with me fucking him. I pulled myself up and down, feeling his thick dick destroy me from behind, dragging small ragged screams from me with each mind-bending thrust. This continued for a few moments before he upped the ante on me again.

GRO-BOT pumped his pecs again even more so this time, creating a huge cleft in the middle of his powerful chest. He squeezed them together with a huge flex, creating marble boulders the size of half a basketball each. With a playful tease of his squeezing hands, he squished them together and relaxed, begging me to rest my dick between those huge mounds.

I couldn't resist and climbed up his body, positioning myself over top his chest and placing my throbbing cock at the base of his pecs. GRO-BOT's own dick was now at the perfect place inside me, over three quarters of it was removed from my ass but the bulging head was primed directly at my prostate, ready to send me into a frenzy at a moment’s notice.

Slowly and carefully, I advanced my dick in between the huge chest muscles before me. The feeling of hardness surrounding my dick was incredible and causing me to spew out even more precum. The head of GRO-BOT's dick almost, but not completely, worked itself out of my ass and left the huge bulging head spreading me wide. I grunted in need when my dick was fully submerged in between the pumped-up pectorals, relishing how I was had lubed him with my own pre. I sat back down on the dick inside me when I reset my position and began to fuck him again with quicker strokes.

GRO-BOT did nothing but watch. I could tell he was waiting, for what I'm not sure, but he was stock still and hard as stone across his whole body. The ramrod inside my ass did not budge an inch and stayed perfectly in place, allowing me to fuck myself with each thrust I pounded into his pecs. I was panting and groaning in pleasure, my dick harder than it had ever been in my life, flooding my body with glorious stimulation from the entire length of my dick. My cum was everywhere on his body now, flowing out above the cleft of his pecs and flowing down the clavicles. I was a milk factory, a cum dribbling slut, fucking myself silly with the most powerful android to ever exist.

“Please.” I breathed in between thrusts, “Harder.”

Immediately the pressure around my dick tripled, his chest clenching my member in a powerful vice and stopping me mid thrust. GRO-BOT's pectorals felt like a marble statue of some Greek god. They were bigger and more defined, strewn with long muscle fibers all contracting in a monstrous flex. I screamed in ecstasy when I attempt to move, the sensitivity of my head being crushed between the bulging stone hard muscle was almost too much to bear. I could hardly take the electric energy stemming from my overstimulated cock. I redoubled my efforts, sliding my own meager manhood between the gargantuan pectorals I sat above.

The pleasure of this fuck was intoxicating. My fingers roamed his huge frame, lingering at every nook and crevice of his etched body. His abdomen was thick and wide, bursting with power, but his waist stayed narrow, giving his upper body a fantastically tapered shape. His abdominal muscles were each an individual brick that bulged from his stomach without even flexing. My fingers trailed up his midriff, counting each rectangular bulge as I continued upward to the current object of my dick's desire. The flatness of GRO-BOT's abdomen was contrasted by the outward protrusion of his fat, juicy pectorals. I couldn't stop myself from fucking his muscle cleavage. My hands slammed and groped his chest, trying to squeeze even more power into those muscular orbs. I reached outward and twisted his fat succulent nipples as long as my thumb.

For the first time, GRO-BOT made a sound other than speech. A low computerized moan emanated from the gigantic machine and he leaned his head back, obviously enjoying the stimulation. My efforts were rewarded when he reached up and mashed his chest muscles together, clenching my dick tighter between them. I continued outward and again grasped the extra vascular arms that were straining and flexing as they forced his pecs to crush my dick. The peak of his bicep was bulbous now, almost split into two separate peaks, riddled with veins. The arms pulsed with a beat, pumping the arm with new powers each time. I prodded and squeezed, trying to wrap my hands around these gigantic pythons, but each time I did GRO-BOT relaxed his arms and flexed again, this time even harder and more powerful than before.

By now my cum had spread across GRO-BOT's entire chest as I continued my rampant cleavage fucking. He hoisted both of his powerful arms, flexing and straining as he did, up to his thick nipples and tweaked them with his fingertips, slathered in my own cum. Each stroke brought me closer to the edge and I could feel the pent up cum seeping out of my bulbous purple head.

With one last violent jerk of my hips I embedded my dick between the two gargantuan steel pectorals and unleashed my load. I felt my balls seize up and contract rapidly, squeezing out volley after volley of hot sticky seed, gushing out over GRO-BOT's thick vein riddled chest and splattering on his face. My voice deteriorated into orgasmic wails while my tensed body reveled in the crushing pleasure of the biggest orgasm of my life. GRO-BOT gyrated his hip with each burst of cum that splattered on his chest, forcing my prostate to spew even more hot seed with each thrust.

At last I was spent, collapsing on top of GRO-BOT, feeling the warmth of my own cum mixed with the warmth that the ginormous android emitted. I was vaguely aware of GRO-BOT delicately removing himself from my ass, leaving a gaping void filled with his synthetic semen. My mind slipped further and further from reality, my ecstasy and exhaustion catching up with me. The last thing I registered was GRO-BOT's low and rumbling baritone.

“Diagnostics complete. Thank you, Master.”

This took longer than expected. Apparently, I only like to write when I'm doing laundry. I'm still kind of trying to become comfortable with writing all this smutty business, hopefully comfort will come with time. I think this chapter was probably the end of this story for now, I don't intend to return to this story any time soon. Maybe if sudden inspiration strikes, but don't count on it. I'm working on a new story with a theme that is much more befitting of my username. Again, please let me know of any grammar or syntax errors, that shit is hard to find yourself. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Peace!

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1