Worship Session, Accident part 1

Psuace

Part 3 of the current story line.  Enjoy.  Any feedback is welcome.

“It’s just a few cuts and bruises sir, you will be fine in a day or two.  You’re both lucky you were wearing your seatbelts and the airbags deployed.”  The hallway is a sterile grey.  It smells of disinfectant.  My mind is empty.  I only hear the words the nurse is saying.  Nothing is registering at this point.

“I don’t remember what happened?  We were just driving down the street.”  I say absently.

“You’ll need to check with the police for that sir.  All we know is you were both brought here in ambulances.  Your friend -”

“Boyfriend.” I correct the nurse curtly, then regret my tone.  He doesn’t know, how could he? 

“I’m sorry. You’re boyfriend has broken his left arm.  It looks like it was broken when a heavy object slammed into it.”

I snap my head up and tears start rolling down my face.  Now I remember.  Max was stroking the back of my neck and my head must have snapped back when the accident happened.  “Oh no.” I whisper. “Oh no, no, no.  Please tell me he will be ok.”

“Yes sir, he will.  Besides the arm and a few other minor cuts and bruises, he will be fine too.  If you will excuse me.”

I am staring off into space and do not hear anything else the nurse says.  My mind is only on Max.  I get up and slowly walk down the hall towards his room.  I get to the door and pause.  I compose myself and gradually open the door. He is sleeping.  He looks so small in the bed.  White sheets surround and encompass his body, up to his chest.  There is an IV in his left arm, right above where the newly applied cast ends.  The monitors show a strong and steady heartbeat.  His breathing is deep and rhythmic.  I walk to the bed and stand at the foot and stare at my boyfriend and tears start to flow freely.  I’m supposed to be the strong one here.  I walk around to his right side and pull a chair to the side of the bed.  I carefully take his right hand into mine.  He is out cold and does not move.  His arm feels like a dead weight.  I intertwine our fingers.  I need to feel him.  I run my fingers thru his curls. My curly, my life. 

Time passes and the next thing I know I hear the door creak open and Ty and Davey peek in.  I had fallen asleep.  I motion for them to come in and get up.

“How are you buddy?” Ty asks giving me a hug.

“Fine.” I say emptily.

“What about Max?”

“Some cuts and bruises…and I broke his arm.” I say dejectedly.

“What do you mean?” Davey asks.

I quietly say, “He was playing with the hair on the back of my neck, like he does when we’re driving around and when the accident happened, my head snapped back and broke his arm…” and I trail off.  “This is my fault.” I say as I look down at him.  My guilt takes over again and I feel tears forming again. 

“Jay, you cannot think that.” Davey says and Ty nods in agreement.  “You did not cause the accident.  His broken arm is not your fault.”

Ty adds, “You know he will not blame you for it, so you need to stop blaming yourself.”

“My head knows that, but my heart will take some time to agree.”

“You need to get them synced up and soon, Jay.” Ty says staring at me. “When Max wakes up, he’s going to need you for a while and you know how he will hate that.  If you’re wallowing in self-pity, you will be no good for him or yourself.”  I nod. “You want us to hang around for a while, keep you company?  You look like shit right now.”

“Ok, thanks.”

“You need me to get you some food or something to drink?” Ty asks.

“Yeah, something to eat would be great.  That dinner you served was kind of lacking.” I say sarcastically.

“Hey, I put a lot of effort into that meal.” Davey says defensively, but with a smile.

“You’re right Davey, ‘Ordering pizza’ because you had finished having sex 10 minutes before we arrived required a lot of ‘effort.” I say with a raised eyebrow. He blushes.

“I’ll be right back.  Fight nicely ladies.”  Ty says as he opens the door to leave.

Davey pulls up another chair and sits next to me.  He puts his hand on my leg and squeezes.  I look into his deep brown eyes and see a level of friendship and concern few people ever show freely.  I appreciate his concern for me and Max.  He’s dealing with his own shit and is here for the two of us as if his problems don’t matter.   I put my hand on his leg and gently squeeze back.  We sit in contented silence.  I know he will be there for Max and myself.  All I will have to do is ask. 

I jerk awake again.  “What happened??” 

Davey says, “You nodded off about an hour ago.”   I see Ty sitting in another chair in the room. 

“Fuck. Did I miss anything?  Did Max wake up?”

“Yeah, he woke up and ran several laps around the nurse’s station.” Ty says flatly.  I stare at him and give him the finger.  He laughs at me.  “Dude, if anything had happened, we would have woken you up. It seemed better to let sleeping gorillas sleep.” I give him the finger again and Davey giggles. 

I check the clock and it is 1am.  “You guys don’t need to stay.  I should be fine.  I may just nod off again anyway.”

“You sure buddy?” Ty asks and I nod yes.  “Ok, do you need us to do anything or get you anything from your place while you’re still here?”

“We should be good.  I’m sure Max will be released in the morning.” They nod ok.  “Ty can you try to get me a copy of the police report?”

“Sure.  I’ll check with my buddies to see if it’s been filed yet.  Can I ask why you want it?”

“I just want to make sure the people in the other car are ok too.  The nurse said Max and I were brought here in ambulances.  He did not mention the people from the other car.” Ty raises an eyebrow and nods ok.

They leave.  I go back and sit next to Max and take his hand back into mine.  I stroke his curls again.  After I while, I get up and pull up another chair and stretch my legs out.  I lean my head back and stare at the ceiling.  What the fuck happened?

I wake up and turn to see Max staring at me. “Hey big guy, how are you?”  He asks me with concern in his voice. 

“Long night.”  I get up, lean over him and softly kiss him on his forehead.  He reaches his right hand up and strokes my face.  I let some tears escape and then remember to try to hold it together.  “How about you?” I nod towards his cast.

“Eh, some pain, but I’m sure they will prescribe some great drugs for me.”

“Ty and Davey stopped by.  They say ‘hey’ and hope you’re ok.” Max nods. I take a deep breath and say, “I just want to say I’m sorry.”

“For what? Did you cause the accident?  The night is kind of hazy to me.”

I start to pace around the room.  I need to get this out.  If I don’t, it will eat me up like Ty said, “I didn’t cause the accident, from what I can remember, but your broken arm is my fault.” He looks at me quizzically.  “When we were hit, apparently you were playing with my neck hairs and my head slammed back and broke your arm.”  I look away in embarrassment.

“Jay come here.” He says softly. I walk over.  He punches me in left bicep. 

“What was that for?”

“You will not blame yourself for this.” Max says glancing down at his arm.  I blush and he hits me again. “Stop it right now, before I go all Hulk on your ass, ok.”

“Yes sir.” I say with half sincerity and half mocking fear. 

“Now, can I get a good morning kiss?  I think I deserve one.”  I laugh and lean down and tenderly kiss him on the lips. 

A week has passed and Max is doing better.  The break was clean and the doctors say the cast will need to be on for 5 weeks total, so only a month more.  Max goes back to work this week, part-time.  He insists on driving to work on his own as he does not want to be a burden to anyone.  I stand in front of him and look down and say I am driving him the first day, just to be safe, and there will be no discussion.  He chuckles, pats me on the chest, and says ok.  I breathe a sigh of relief.  There’s an argument I didn’t want to have.

Still waiting for Ty to get back to me with a copy of the police report or directions for me on how to get it.

We have not had sex. Obviously Max is anxious to get back in the swing of it, but I am hesitant as I don’t want to do anything that could hurt him further.  He’s offered to jerk me off or give me a blowjob, but I’m still not comfortable.  He says I can have my way with him, if I’d like.  I put him off and say maybe in a week, just to be safe.  He frowns and pats me on the arm and says, “It’s just a broken arm Jay.  The rest of me is fine and still needs attention.” He looks down at his dick, looks back up at me, and cracks a wicked smile.  “Both of us shouldn’t have a case of blue balls, so either you help me or I’m jumping on you at some point.”

“Ok, you win.” I say resignedly.  He smiles a superior smile.  “I’m going to get you off.  You’re not doing anything to slow your recovery.”  He nods ok. 

I pick him up, cradle him in my arms, and carry him to the bedroom, kissing him all the way.  I softly lay him on the bed when I hear my phone ring.  I go back to the living room. I see it is Ty. 

“Hey buddy, sorry for not getting back to you sooner about the police report.” He says.  He sounds out of sorts.

“No problem, I was going to call you today about it.  What have you heard?”

“I’ve got a copy of now.”  He hesitates.

“What?”

“The vehicle that hit you was a cargo van.  The report says the van ran a stop sign and you broadsided them.”

“I only have hazy memories of what happened.  Max is no better.  We’ll take their word for it.”

“You’re missing the point.”  He says with some mystery in his voice.

“Huh?  Enlighten me.”

“Not over the phone.”  Now he sounds cautious.

“Dude, what the fuck is up?”  There is a twinge of anger in my voice as I do not like to be kept in the dark about stuff.

“You and I need to have a private conversation.  Trust me on this on Jay, please, just trust me.”

“Ok Ty, but you’re freaking me out.”

“Good.  You should be. I’m sending Cam and Ming over to be with Max so you can get away.  They should be there in about 5 minutes.”

“Can they hold off for 30 minutes?  I was about the ease Max’s case of blue balls and he’s going to be pissed if I leave.”  I say this with some jocularity in my voice to try to ease the mood.

“No, this cannot wait.  Max will be fine for another hour or so, but we need to talk.”  He has a sternness in his voice I do not hear too often.

I relent, “Ok, where are we meeting?”

“My office in the gym. Kenny knows you’re coming, so just come in.”

“Dude…”

“Jay, just trust me.”

“Ok, I’ll be there as soon as they arrive.  Now I get to deal with Max.  You know he’s going to be pissed off, it’s your fault. I’m personally going to drive him over so he can open a can of whoop ass on you.”  No response from Ty.  “It was meant as a joke buddy.”

“Yeah, I know.  Not in a joking mood.”  The doorbell rings and I see Cam at the window looking in.

“They’re here.  I’m on my way after I talk to Max.”  I hang up with Ty and let them in.  I ask them to wait here for a minute and don’t take it personally if Max is upset with them.  Ming says fine.

I walk back to the bedroom and see Max is undressed and waiting for me, gently stroking his cock.

“I almost got started without you big guy.  Who was on the phone and how are they more important than my case of blue balls?”  He says with a big grin on his face.  Now I have to lie to Max for the first time we’ve been together. 

“Ty needs me at the gym for something.”

“Can’t it wait? I haven’t had sex in a week.  I think he can wait for an hour. Now get over here.”  He says coyly, but with an air of authority in his voice.

I don’t move.  I sadly look into his excited brown eyes and continue the lie, “No, it cannot wait.  He needs me there as soon as possible.”

“Then I’m coming too.” And he starts to gather his clothes to get dressed.

I sternly, but gently say, “Max, I’m asking you to stay here.  Ty needs me.  Cam and Ming are here and will keep you company til I get back.”

“Jay, what the fuck is up?” His voice is getting louder.  “Why are they here?  Why can’t I go with you?”

I need to leave and need to leave now.  I walk over to him, bend down, and kiss him on the forehead. I softly say, “I’ll be back as soon as I can.  Please don’t take it out on those guys.  They are your friends and Ty asked them to come over.” He punches me in the chest and I can feel his anger in the punch. I walk out of the room.  I can hear Max getting off the bed and start to come down the hallway. 

Ming and Cam are in the living room.  “Good luck.” I say sympathetically.  Cam nods.

I leave and get into the car.  I drive over and now my mind shifts from an angry Max to a mysterious Ty.  What is up? It’s got to be serious if he won’t tell me on the phone.  Shit, I hope everyone in the van was ok.  But wouldn’t the police have contacted me if someone was hurt?  It’s not making any sense.

I get to the gym, walk in and nod to Kenny.  He nods back and jerks his head back to Ty’s office.  He knows something is up. 

I knock once on the door and walk in.  Ty is there with some paperwork on his desk. As I enter he moves everything to the side and pulls the report out. Without a word he opens it, turns it around and places it in front of me. I stare at him in the eyes.  He looks back and then glances down at the paper.  I look down and see a standard police report.  I read the facts and they match up with what Ty told me over the phone.  The van ran a stop sign and I hit it broadside. 

“Ok.  The report matches what you said. What is so important?”  There is a slight ripple of anger in my voice. Ty points to two places on the report.  I check out the first spot.  Apparently the van never slowed down as it approached the stop sign.  They ran it at full speed. I look up and say, “Ok, maybe they were drunk or high.  Shit like that happens every day.”  He taps the second spot again.  It’s the owner of the van.  I see the name and look up.  “Oh fuck.”

“Yeah, oh fuck. You see who they listed as a passenger in the van?” 

I look down again and go pale. “Does Davey know?” I ask in an almost hushed voice.

“No, I asked Eddie to go to Davey’s office and hang out with him until you and I got to talk.”

“How the fuck do Shawn and Ron know each other? And, how do they have enough wits between them to know where you live and what my car looks like?  Or, that we’d be at your place that night.”  Now I’m pissed and almost yelling.

Ty calmly says, “My best guess is Shawn has been in town for a while, probably following you and Max around.  Ron, well, I’m not sure.  Davey swears he did not tell him where he was living.  I believe him, which leaves someone in Davey’s family unintentionally told him he was here…”  Ty is just looking into space.  “As for how they met?  No clue.”

“If they were both in the van when we broadsided it, were they injured?  Taken to a hospital? What am I missing?  The report only lists Max and me going to the hospital.”

“Again, no clue. But if I had to guess, there was someone else in another car, who drove them off after the accident.  Probably took them to a different hospital or ER.”

“Fuck.  Ash or Bull.”

“Maybe.”

“No maybe’s about it.  Who else would want to hurt Max or me?”

Ty hesitantly says, “Maybe Scott?”  I raise an eyebrow.  “I haven’t seen him in the gym in a few days.”

“No, He has not bothered us in a very long time.  It’s gotta be Ash or Bull.”  Ty nods.

He continues.  “Ok, we need to figure out some stuff and alert the police.”

“What are your thoughts?”

“1. Where are they? 2. What are they up to? 3. Let the police know the accident was not an accident. 4. Keep everyone safe.  The last one will be the hardest until we figure out the first two.”

“We need to tell Max and Davey what’s up.” Ty nods. “They need to be aware so they can keep their guard up.”

“Agreed.”

“Especially if these idiots know where we live...Oh fuck.” I jerk my head up stare at Ty.  We pull out our phones at the same time.  I call Max.  He picks up on the third ring and I think ‘Thank God’.

“What? You calling to see how the prisoner is doing.” He says dripping with sarcasm. Great, a pissed off boyfriend.

“Why yes, I want to make sure Ming gave you your ration of stale bread.  I’ll be home shortly to lead you back to your cell for the night.”

“Great, I’ll enjoy some solitary confinement.  It’ll let me get a grip on things, if you know what I mean.  See ya soon.” Click.

Ty is still talking to Davey.  Apparently he doesn’t like Eddie hanging out at his office too much.  I can hear him giving Ty grief.  He hangs up.  I say, “0 for 2.  Yeah for the good guys.”  Ty rolls his eyes.  I continue, “We need to gather everyone at one place until we get this figured out.  And I mean we need to include Eddie and the twins and Stu and Kenny.  We have no idea what these assholes are up to.” 

“Agreed. Where do you suggest?  Can’t be either of our places, or Davey’s old place. I’m sure Ron scoped that out first.”  I nod.  “What about the beach house?” 

I shake my head no, “That’s where this all started for Max and me.” 

“Yeah, sorry.”

“The twins place?” I suggest, “Chances are Ron and Shawn don’t know about them.”  Ty nods ok.  “You call Colin and talk to Kenny.  I’ll call Eddie and Cam and tell them the plan.”

Ty asks, “What about the police?  Should I call my buddy and ask him keep an eye on our places while we’re gone?  Also, if we hole up, they are going to get suspicious. We need to try to lead normal lives until they are dealt with.”  I nod in agreement. He continues, “That means Kenny, Cam, Ming, and I need to be here at the gym every day.”  We finish up our meeting.  I nod to Kenny on the way and hear Ty call him back as I leave.  I get in the car and start home.  I dial Eddie.  He picks up on the second ring.  “How’s Davey?”

“Like a pissed off 5 year old.  What the fuck is up and why am I babysitting?”  Nice, Eddie in a decent mood. I lay it out for him.  He grunts and says, “If those fuckers go after G1 or G2 they better hide before I find them and rip them apart.”

“I know how you feel buddy. We’ll be over in a while.”  He grunts and hangs up.

I pull into my condo development and scan around for any suspicious vehicles.  I don’t see anything unusual.  I park, get out and walk to our unit.  No busted door or broken glass, good.  As I go in I see Max sitting reading a magazine.  Cam and Ming are watching TV.  Max glances up, looks me in the eyes, and then turns back to his magazine, ouch. I glance at Cam and he just barely shakes his head no.  I nod.  Hopefully when I explain things, it gets better. 

I clear my throat to get everyone’s attention.  Cam turns the TV off and Max continues to read his magazine. “Please Max, this is important.” He glances up.  “Ty got a copy of the police report from our accident and it appears it was not an accident.”  I let the words hang in the air.  Max is looking at me blankly as if I have not said anything.  Ming asks what I mean.  “It seems the other vehicle was a van and it intentionally ran the stop sign to cause the accident.” Now I have Max’s attention.  “The report also listed who was in the van.”  I walk over and sit next to Max, “It was Shawn.” His eyes go wide and he scoots back on the sofa as if I were trying to poke him with a hot skewer.  “Also, Davey’s ex, Ron seems to be involved.”

Cam angrily says, “When it rains, it pours.”

I reach for Max and he tentatively holds his hand out.  I take it and gently squeeze it.  “Ash and Bull may be here too, but we do not know for sure.  This is why I had to meet with Ty.” I say staring into Max’s eyes and running my fingers thru his hair.  “We needed to talk it thru and come up with a plan.” I look over to Cam and Ming and say, “You two are included. We don’t know how much these fuckers know about us,” I nod to Max, “or our friends,” I nod to them, “so we’re not taking any chances.”  Ming nods ok.

We’re all going to hang out at Ian and Colin’s place for a few days.”  I lay out the rest of the plan.  I finish but everyone seems to be in a bit of shock.  “Does anyone need a glass of water, or something stronger?”  Cam and Ming are forehead to forehead.  Ming has placed his hand on Cam’s bicep, which is slightly flexed.  Ming is gently massaging it. 

I look over to Max.  He is staring off into space.  I sit right next to him and put my left arm around his neck and pull him close.  He scoots closer and puts his right arm on my thigh and gently squeezes.

He quietly asks, “Why now? Why us? We haven’t bothered Shawn since the incident.  It makes no sense.”

“Sometimes shit like this doesn’t make sense.  Who knows what they are thinking, or up to?”

Cam and Ming get up to leave.  Ming says, “We’ll meet at the twins place in a bit.  We want to run home and grab some stuff.  We’ll call once we leave there to let you know we’re on our way.”  I nod to them and they take off. 

Max is still a bit shell-shocked.  I hug him tight.  “I’m here for you buddy.  They won’t hurt you.”  He wraps his arm around my bicep and pulls his face to it.  He softly kisses it.  “We need to pack up and head out.”  He pats me on the chest and says ok.

We head to the bedroom.  As Max crosses the threshold, I scoop him up into my arms again and bring him in for a deep, sloppy, passionate kiss.  I walk us to the edge of the bed and stand him up on the bed.  “We have a few minutes Curly.” I say and wink my blue eyes at him. 

I put my left hand in his hair and gently stroke it.  He smiles warmly and puts his right hand behind my head and plays with the short hairs there.  It still excites me every time he does it.  He coaxes my head toward his and returns the kisses I gave him earlier.  I put my right hand on his package and start to massage him. 

He is still kissing me and sighs contently.  “Thank you Jay.”

“I haven’t done anything yet.”

“Yes, you have.” He quietly says between kisses.

I continue to massage him and feel him getting ramped up.  He continues to play with my hair and now I’m getting in the mood.  I sigh back.  He moves his right hand from the back of neck and puts it on my left bicep.  I flex it for him.  He breaks our kiss and leans over to the arm.  He wets his lips and begins washing the top of my bicep.  It feels wonderful, his lips on the top and his hand rubbing the back of it.  His fingers find the short hairs and he gently strokes them, running his fingers back and forth across them.  Now, I’m really turned on. 

I loosen the knot on his gym shorts and push them down.  He is commando, nice.  I gently massage his balls and feel he is at full mast. I begin tugging him.  Very slowly at first.  He hasn’t gotten off for a week or so, so I need to take my time.  I don’t want him to come in two minutes, and I’m sure he wants to enjoy this as well.

I continue to flex and un-flex my bicep.  He seems content to worship it.  His lips are now on the face and are dipping lower toward the tri-ceps. I raise my arm up over my head and he continues his ministrations.  His fingers are groping the bicep, coaxing me to flex it harder, which I do.  His dick flexes in appreciation. I feel a spurt of pre-cum ooze out.  I use my thumb and forefinger and rub the liquid off his dick and spread it between my fingers.  I pull my hand up to my mouth and lick at it.  It’s such a nice salty treasure.  I put my hand near his mouth and he turns his head to lick to remaining moisture off.  We both sigh. 

He goes back to work and is not holding back.  He tries to wrap his whole mouth around my tri-cep.  He knows he cannot, but is always trying and never seems to tire of it. 

I pull my arm away from him.  I look him in his eyes and say, “Lay down.”  He nods and lays on the bed.  I get on all fours above him and gaze into his eyes.  He stares back with appreciation.  I lift my right arm off the bed and flex it insanely hard.  I grunt a few times so he knows the effort I am exerting.  Max puts his right hand on my cheek and his thumb finds its way to my mouth. I begin to suck.  His still erect unit bounces up and brushes my pecs.  I release his fingers and smile down to him.  I un-flex my arm but then move it so his dick is in the crux of my elbow.  I then re-flex.  His dick is being squashed between my bicep and forearm.  His eyes roll to the back of his head as I begin an up and down stroking movement. I spit into the area to keep it wet. 

His hand finds its way to my left pec. I flex it so it is solid as granite. He massages it anyway and starts to pull on my nipple a few times.  It feels great. My nipple become erect and he licks his lips, like a calf after an udder.  He leans his head up and takes the nipple into his mouth.  He rolls his tongue around the whole area, coating it, wetting it, nibbling on it every chance his gets.  He puts his right hand on my left arm to support himself in his leaning up position. He releases my nipple and lays back on the bed.  There is a bead of sweat on his forehead.  Crap, is he over-exerting himself?  I lean down and lick the sweat off him.  I lean back up and gently blow into his hair.  His curls flow away from his head then settle back down.  He is grinning up at me and blows me a kiss.

I am still jerking him off with my bicep.  He reaches his right hand up to my left bicep and resumes stroking it. I cannot flex it as I’m using it to support my body over his.  He knows this and is fine with just playing with the muscle and hairs on it.  

His grip becomes tighter.  He is close.  I slow my jerking motion and he grunts.  I remove my arm from around his dick and lower my mouth over it. I wash my tongue all around the head and suck at his piss slit.  I move my right hand to ball sack and softly massage him.  He grunts again and explodes into my waiting mouth.  Fuck, it’s a big load, well it has been a week… 

Once he finishes, I see he closes his eyes in contentment.  After a minute or so he asks, “That was fucking awesome.  Thank you.  You want me to help you out?”

“Mmmm, no, just open your eyes for a second.”  He does.  I’d taken hold of my dick and have been savagely beating it off.  He smiles, leans up, opens his mouth, and swallows my unit.  I put my right hand behind his head and hold him steady.  “Ready?”  He nods ever so slightly.  I let lose my torrent. Good thing I was supporting his head or it would have pushed him right off.  He licks the last few drops off me and looks up.  There is some on his upper lip.  I lean down and lick it off.  I move lower and kiss him. 

I scoot back on the bed, roll over onto my back and he climbs on top of me, sitting on my waist and partially erect dick.  My looks down at me and says, “See no one was injured, and a good time was had by some.”  I cock an eyebrow and he continues, “I’m sure you had a great time.  Me, I was wanting a bit more from it…”  He lets out a roar of laughter and falls onto my chest and begins kissing his way up to my face.  Once there, he smothers me with kisses and lets me know he forgives me for earlier.

I break our revelry and say, “We really need to pack and go to the twins.” He mock frowns at me but nods.

We get up, take a quick shower and toss stuff into our backpacks.  We head out. 

We get half way to there when the phone rings.  I answer with it on speaker.  It’s Ty. “Have you heard from Cam or Ming yet?” 

“Not yet.  They said they’d call me when they left their place.”

“Well, I’m at their place now, but no one is here, some of their toys are missing, and there is blood in their toy room.”

Max looks at me and I say, “Oh fuck."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1