Esshar

Foreskin Fascination

Recently I have become inthralled by foreskin, I find myself thinking about playing, with stretching it and pulling on it.I think my growing fixation stems from being circumcised. An intact cock is more beauful than a circumcised one, to me, But I digress. what are others else thoughts on foreskin. love it, hate it, wish you had it? also does any share my fascination with foreskin?

• Like 1

Totally wish I had it. As I grow older, I get more disappointed in my circumcision. I also think it's because I don't have one that I want it back. I hope that I'm not alone in feeling this way. 

• Like 1

Its fun to have a foreskin. Ive never had to use lube to masturbate for example. Ive got all I need with me, all the time.

• Like 3

Wish I could have experienced having a foreskin.

Aside from muscle, there' s nothing like seeing an uncut cock slowly getting hard!!

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 6:31 PM, Keychain said:

Its fun to have a foreskin. Ive never had to use lube to masturbate for example. Ive got all I need with me, all the time.

One of the MANY reasons I want my foreskin back. Just jealous. Super jealous. 

• Like 1

I wish that I had mine still, but when I was a teenager trying to simply fit in with the regular guys, I was glad that I was cut like most of the other guys.  It was one less thing to have an anxiety attack over!

I know that a lot of circumcised guys say that an uncut cock is gross and nasty, but it's not about what they think that is important.  It's what's most pleasurable for the guy with the penis.   The reality is that the head of an uncut cock is multiple times more sensitive, and as a bonus you have the underside of your skin being just as sensitive.  So you have twice the surface space of extreme sensitivity.  That's why I'm jealous of a guy who's still intact.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Muscleinatl said:

The reality is that the head of an uncut cock is multiple times more sensitive, and as a bonus you have the underside of your skin being just as sensitive.  So you have twice the surface space of extreme sensitivity.  That's why I'm jealous of a guy who's still intact.

Does this extra sensitivity make a guy reach climax more quickly?

1 hour ago, mman said:

Does this extra sensitivity make a guy reach climax more quickly?

Not really, I am uncut, and I can go on for at least an hour without cumming, if I would want it, I am sure I still can extend the time.

My guess is that you learn to control it, but you're controlling a more intense sensation.  The skin of the sensitive parts of a circumcised penis is thicker and dryer, resulting in fewer nerve receptors than the corresponding skin of the uncircumcised penis.