A is for Alpha and Antoine - Part Four

londonboy

With speed that made the cheeks of the guerilla guard push back as if he were traveling on some kind of rocket ship going through the layers of the atmosphere, Antoine jogged to catch up with the two guys who had recently departed like bats out of hell. As Mr. Alpha and the small man caught up, then passed the other two men – clearly at such a speed that they could not even be detected – Antoine’s new friend stared at his two comrades running at full throttle beside him.  It was like a slow motion movie.  They had no idea he was right there watching them.  Antoine easily ran a few yards ahead of the two fellows.  He then stood his small friend, whose head was still spinning from the supersonic run, in front of him – with his own big arms under the guard’s and his massive palms facing out.  The small guard looked like he had supersized forearms and paws as big as hubcaps. Antoine knew exactly what he was doing. He had moved so fast that the two runners had no time to stop before suddenly seeing their friend and the huge muscleman appear before them.  They ran smack into Antoine’s palms with full force.  The guard between the big man’s arms got a bull’s eye view of the entire thing. He noticed that Mr. Alpha’s hands didn’t budge even a fraction of a centimeter or whatever would be the smallest amount of measurement – basically they didn’t move.  He also witnessed his two guerilla buddies bouncing off the big palms as if they had run into a wall of stone or something thicker and stronger.  Next thing, he saw the two men sitting on the ground dazed and confused.  They had no idea how the giant and their comrade had appeared out of nowhere.  They both assumed it was magic.  

“And now, my little oh-hell-your-crotch-is-already-hard-again friend, let’s show you what it feels like to manhandle grown men as if they were small dolls.”

Antoine cupped his big hands around the backs of those that belonged to the guy standing in front of him – interlocking his huge fingers between those of the little man.  Then, moving the guy like he was nothing more than a puppet, Antoine bent down and grabbed both men by the front of their uniform – being careful not to crush the small guy’s hands at the same time. Then, Mr. Alpha lifted up – a little too high at first – and took all three men off the ground.  He definitely wanted his little friend to feel powerful so he bent his legs, returning his accomplice’s feet to the ground.  This action gave much pleasure, just as Antoine had planned.  The small guy felt as if he were lifting the two other guys off the ground.  Antoine spoke, without moving his lips, a ventriloquist with his dummy.

“Okay, you bad, bad men. It took nothing for me to stop you. I am Mr. Ecuador and you two are now my playthings.  What do you say to that?  Ah, I see the little cat has got your tongue.  Maybe I can shake some sense into you.”

Antoine shook his hands, which made it seem like his little partner was shaking his hands, which made the two men flop around vigorously.  Both men let out yelps that made it sound like there were in a vehicle going down a very bumpy road.  Antoine could tell his little friend loved the charade of feeling like he was super powerful.  Even when Antoine stopped shaking and the fellow’s bodies stopped flopping around it was clear the insides of their head were still spinning.  The ventriloquist continued.

“You bad men have made me angry.  You’re not going to like me when I’m angry.  See how I lift you with no effort at all?  You’re both as light as a feather – and that’s when you’re combined. It’s taking no strength at all to pick you both up.  Oh what to do with my light little playthings.  Well, first, let’s toss you both in the air – you know, like a grown man might do to a toddler.  One, two, three, upsy-daisy!”

Antoine didn’t use much strength to send the two men upward – he didn’t want to send them through the ozone or anything.  Having them top out at the tips of the trees was enough.  The big man’s little puppet squealed with glee as their hands, together, seemed to make the men shoot off into the air like rockets.  Screams of terror followed both men as they zoomed upward. Antoine glanced down at his friend and noticed a panicked look on the guy’s face.  He clearly was worried if they’d be able to catch the two men on their journey back down.  The big man chuckled; amazed that after all he had done the smaller man doubted his abilities.  He knew something that would add a lot of pleasure to the fun they were having.

“Stand on my feet, little friend.”

The small guy did as he was told and immediately noticed it was like stepping into skis.  Antoine’s booted feet were about five sizes bigger than those of the other guy.  The smaller man looked back up at the muscled stud, with a face of both shock and admiration. Antoine smiled back, since he knew what the guy was thinking.

“Yep, it’s true what they say, bud.  I swing a bat so big the airlines make me pay for an extra seat.  That is, if I needed to take airplanes.”

With that statement Antoine, along with the guy standing on his enormous feet, flew up into the air. They simply levitated as if some big crane was lifting them upward – except there were no cables and there certainly wasn’t a crane.  That’s when the superhero and his friend heard the screams of the two men falling back to earth.  Antoine, still cupping the other guy’s hands, reached out and they caught both guerrillas as they zoomed past.  Both men continued to scream even after they came to an abrupt stop.  It took them a few seconds to realize they still weren’t falling.  Antoine started to speak, but his little friend cleared his throat – making it clear he no longer needed someone to supply the dialogue.  Antoine looked down, amused, as the guy spoke in a voice similar to the one Antoine had made earlier.

“You enjoy the ride, little men?  Maybe now, you understand what power I have.  I think it is time I let your feet feel ground again.  Careful, though, that first step is a . . . what do we call it, oh yeah . . . a doozey.”

Antoine started laughing – both, at the little guy’s imitation of him and at what he was planning. The big man knew exactly what to do, but he took his cue from his new friend.  As soon as the smaller man released his grip, so did Antoine.  Both men immediately dropped to the ground. It was less than twelve feet down, but it shocked the hell out of the two guys, who thought that Antonio and his friend had been firmly on the earth – not floating above it.  Antoine descended back down and re-grabbed the men by their shirts.  Sirens had been going off at the main house for a few minutes.  Soon, the guerillas would try to open the vault in the cellar. These two jerks needed to be taken care of.  Antoine looked down at his friend. 

“I know the pool’s pretty far away, but do you want to see me hit a hole in one with both of these guys?”

“Yes, please.”

“Oh . . . and do you happen to know which is the deep end?” 

“No.”

“Well, let’s hope I guess right.  I think they usually put the deep end away from the house.”

While still holding on to the two captives with just his fingers, Antoine released his friend’s hands and then spread out his monstrous arms.  The smaller man stepped off Mr. Alpha’s giant feet – shivering at the thought of the tool that matched their size – and stepped a few feet away. Antoine held the two men in the air as he turned his super gaze toward the pool – a long way away.  There were trees and buildings to be avoided in the path to the pool.  Antoine calculated everything quickly and then turned back to his waiting, excited friend.

“One at a time or both together?”

The little guy’s mouth dropped open wide – as if throwing two men at the same time would be that much harder than one.  But, somehow, it just impressed him more.  He meekly held up two fingers – as if he were begging Antoine to do what the huge man already wanted to do.  There was no way to not notice the growing wet spot at the smaller man’s crotch – he was clearly unable to contain his admiration for Antoine’s strength.  The muscle man flicked one guy into he air and as he came down he caught him with his big palm in the midsection.  Antoine then flicked the other guy into the air and caught him on the back of the first guy.  They were now stacked like a couple of pancakes in Antoine’s huge upturned hand. Mr. Alpha then went into the stance of a javelin thrower and cocked his giant arm back – only stopping when he heard his little friend clear his voice and point toward the pool in the other direction.

“Oh, that way?  You mean you didn’t want me to throw them around the earth and have them enter the pool from the other angle?”

The guerilla’s face turned white and his eyes grew as big as saucers.  This idea was almost too much for the little guy to handle.  Antoine could see the guy trying to figure out if this supposed feat was even possible.  He turned to face toward the pool and cocked back the big arm holding the two men in the air.  He motioned to his friend to use the binoculars attached to his belt – the little guy having forgotten all about them in his excitement.  As soon as Antoine got the thumbs up that his pal was focused on the pool, the giant muscle man pumped his arm in the air sending the two bodies soaring.  The two men stayd connected for most of the flight – only separating right before they landed smack middle of what was clearly the deep end of the pool, which was far away near the house.  The look of astonishment and awe on the small guerilla’s face as he looked up at Antoine almost made the big man blush.  The muscleman held up his giant paw to high five the little man – forgetting he was so tall that the dude would have to jump up to make his palm hit Antoine’s.

“Would you call that two holes in one or a hole in two’s.  I’m not sure.  All I know is I just threw two men into a pool that’s about six football fields away. Pretty awesome, huh.  Oh, let me bring that high five down, for you, bud.”

Antoine lowered his hand. When he went to smack palms with his small friend, however, he used way to much force and he sent the guy flying backwards about two feet and immediately worried that he had broken the dude’s arm.  He quickly stepped over and lifted the man off the ground.  

“Damn, little friend, I’m so sorry about that.  I just constantly forget how weak other guys are.  I really do.  I just assume everyone can toss two grown men like it was nothing or fold up a machine gun as easily you would a piece of paper.  It’s only when I send a guy sailing through two backflips in the air because of a simple high-five I remember how awesomely strong I really am. You’d think all these really huge muscles would help me to remember, but I don’t.  That arm of yours okay?”

The smaller man nodded his head up and down, loving the fact that his feet were nowhere near the ground as Antoine easily held him in the air.  The guard was busy shaking out his hand and arm that was still stinging a little from what was clearly a light tap from Antoine, but had sent the guy tumbling through the air.  It was getting more and more difficult to wrap his head around just how much power this huge almost-naked muscleman had in his body.  Suddenly there was a noise that made both men turn their attention to nearby.  What appeared in the road made Antoine let out a roar of pure joy.

“Oh hell yeah!  They sent a tank!  And it’s about to fire.  Sorry about this, dude, but I really want to protect you so we can have some more fun together.  Hold on to the branch until this is over.”

With that statement, Antoine tossed the man skyward.  He went sailing up with perfect aim and just enough force to land on the limb of a huge tree about three stories up.  The dude immediately grabbed hold of the wood to pull his body up so he could sit and watch the fun below.  He looked like an innocent chipmunk peering down on some hikers.  Antoine turned to look at the slow moving tank – shortening the distance between them.  Suddenly the sound of the tank going off made Antoine’s poser’s throb noticeably.  The big man was finally getting to see the kind of action he had longed for.  With lightning speed, Antoine raised his hand and caught the speeding weapon that was intended for mass destruction.  He looked down and smiled.

“Aw, a kinetic energy penetrator – the kind of ammunition designed to penetrate vehicle armor. Finally, these guys are starting to think like intelligent villains.  Not that this thing could hurt me, but I’m so glad they upped their anti. I should have let it hit my chest, too – just to watch it flatten against my skin and then fall to the ground. How about some one handed destruction instead.”

Antoine held up the large bullet-like contraption in one giant paw.  He wanted to make sure his friend, above, in the tree, whatever team was in the tank, and whoever was watching with their binoculars from the house, saw his little display.  His fingers pulled the sturdy metal beam on both ends, making the thing immediately bend, as if it were just a straw or something.  He then continued to pull in and crush whatever was in the way.  It felt so good to easily destroy something he knew could rip through a tank or the side of an armored truck.  Soon, the penetrator was nothing more than a glob of demolished steal – or whatever it was made of.  Antoine let it drop to the ground.  His little display caused the friend in the tree above to moan loudly in appreciation.  It also gave the tank time to reload and fire another weapon.  This time the sound was different and Antoine anticipated it was some kind of intense explosive.  In nothing more than a second the big man made a choice and, again, caught the missile with his hand.  He knew he had only a fraction of a fraction of a second for his intended goal, so he moved his arm as fast as he could.  As soon as he caught the speeding thing he quickly pulled it down to his crotch, having opened his posers with his other hand.  He shoved the explosive down against all his huge junk right as the thing went off.  The huge hand covered everything, thankfully, so the posers weren’t ruined.  The impact of the blast simply rocked against Antoine’s ample package.  Antoine threw his head back and moaned loudly, himself.

“Aw hell yeah, almost as good as beating off.   The best foreplay ever!  I wonder if two or three of those things at the same time could make me spurt?”

When the elastic band at the top of the posers snapped back into place, smoke still seeped out of Antoine’s crotch.  The missile-like hard-on underneath the fabric looked a hell of a lot more powerful than the missile or the penetrator that had been shot off by the tank.  For a few seconds the need for sexual release clouded Antoine’s mind and he thought about using his tool specifically for mass destruction of the tank – but quickly calmed himself down and decided against it.  He knew that Marty would flip out if the internet go hold of videos where he was plowing a tank.  Not a wholesome image for Mr. Alpha.  The moans had grown louder from the guy up in the tree and Antoine didn’t even have to look up to know the guy was going to town with himself as he watched all the action. The huge man anticipated some thick gooey rainfall before the tank was destroyed. 

“Don’t fall, little man. The fun has just begun.  Let’s open that thing like a can of sardines. I’m thinking it’s about time for another missile.”

Sure enough, the men in the tank had loaded another explosive and shot the thing at Antoine as he slowly advanced in their direction.  The superhero was, again, perplexed by their stupidity.  Had they not seen what he had done to the first two things they had shot at him.  Did they think the third time was their lucky charm?  For the second time today he marveled at how slow the bad guys were at picking up on things.   Antoine remembered another time when three thieves were trying to get away in their SUV and he had easily picked the entire vehicle up off the ground – holding it in the air at chest level looking at the guys through the front windshield. He was holding the entire thing in the air, not just the front end or something.  But the driver kept his foot firmly against the gas pedal, with the thing slammed to the floor – as if by some sort of magic the car would catch some traction on air molecules and take off.  Antoine continued to hold the car up off the ground and the slow-to-the-take driver continued to gun the thing until it ran out of gas.  The bad guys actually used up all of their fuel thinking their luck would change any moment.  When Antoine dropped the car to the ground he almost laughed himself silly as he watched the three thieves frantically lock all the doors.  To show off and to avoid the locked doors Antoine just shoved his hands into the front of the car and started ripping the thing into two halves down the middle.  Finally, the windshield shattered and the big man had pried the SUV apart all the way to the front seat.  The three men simply offered their guns to the muscled giant and gave up.  And now, the men in the tank seemed destined for the same lesson.  Antoine let the incoming missile blast into his abs, absorbing the explosion with what felt like nothing more than an itch.

“Thanks for the stomach exercise fellas!  I’m not sure your little weapons are going to help these tight puppies get any stronger, but it sure is fun to deflect missiles with my tummy!  Let’s first cause a little tornado in your little hiding place.”

By this point, Antoine was right in front of the tank.  He was so big that his face was pretty even with the tank gun.  He brought his lips to the opening, took a deep breath, and then let out a super exhale.  He immediately heard multiple bangs on the inside of the tank and he knew he had sent whoever was inside sailing across the compartment into the other side. Antoine paused for a second and heard what were probably a few bodies falling to the floor after the air pressure had been released.  The big man then inhaled deeply, keeping his mouth pressed against the opening.  Those same bodies probably came zooming to the side nearest Antoine because of the super suction.  When he stopped sucking, again there was the sound of things falling to the inside floor.  Mr. Alpha spoke down the barrel of the long gun.

“You fellas okay?  I heard the weather report for inside this tank was really nasty today.  I also had a lot of garlic at lunch – sorry about that.  And get this, that was me blowing lightly.  Just imagine what I could do if I really let out some air.  I could probably make all the islands of Hawaii join each other.  That would be something, wouldn’t it?  So, let’s open this little present and see what I win as my prize, today.”

Antoine brought his head back and then placed his two thick forefingers into the barrel.  He marveled at the fact that there wasn’t much room after that.  He really did have enormous hands.   Well, again, you know what they say – he thought to himself.  He then started to pull and the end of the barrel snapped apart. Antoine kept pulling and the gun ripped apart as easily as if he had been peeling a banana.  The monstrous dude whistled ‘Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to work we go’ as he created a big bow with the tank gun.  He squeezed the base of the thing and knew not even a drop of water was coming out of that nozzle.  He stepped back to admire his work.  It did look like a giant two-looped ribbon on top of the machine. He smacked his hands together as if he were knocking off dust – just to say ‘job well done.’  Mr. Alpha then jumped up onto the tank with a hard enough landing to rock the thing terribly.  He imagined the men inside being knocked about.  With one hand, Antoine reached down and slid his fingers into the ring – where the tank’s turret connected with the hull.  His hulking hand grabbed underneath and he slowly started to pull.  The metal screamed in protest – as if it had a choice in the matter.  As easily as a kid takes off the foil top of a manufactured fruit bowl, big Antoine started tearing open the tank.  

“Papa’s home, boys! And he’s freaking huge and strong. Get ready!  He’s here to play”

On some level it hit Antoine what he was doing.  He knew it was incredible that there was this super dude that was able to crush the armor of a tank with his hand.  It registered that he was ripping apart some super strong combination of steel, titanium, and other metals like it was tissue.  The turret started to warp as he easily pulled it away from the body of the tank.  The perfect bow he had made bent from the tugging, as well.  Within a minute, Antoine completely tore the plated armor apart and tossed the turret to the side.  He gazed down in the tank and saw three uniformed guerillas – each with his fingers in his ears because of the loud screeching of the metal and each with a wet spot at his crotch because he had pissed himself in fear of the beast that was mutilating the tank with ease.  

“Hello fellas.  I knocked, but nobody answered, so I thought I’d just let myself in.  Wow, it smells like pee in here.  I hope I didn’t frighten you, little men.  I just thought it would be fun if I showed you how simple it was to rip a tank apart.  It gave this big arm of mine a good workout.  Just look at the pump Mr. Alpha got.”

Antoine shot his arm up into a side biceps pose and flexed his gun hard.  The thing ballooned to twice its normal huge size.  All three men visually swallowed and their eyes shot wide.  The big gun looked immortal – like something straight from Mount Olympus.   Antoine was proud of his body.  Even though he was a superhero he had continued to lift, exercise, eat right, and sculpt his muscles into something that was more than just fit.  He always wanted to have the kind of bulges that made women and men swoon.  Antoine had never been picky about who admired or lusted after him.  At first, the desired bulges had been all about looking good in some super cool spandex superhero costume, but as Antoine curled bulldozers and benched battleships he saw his muscles grow into something that surely could not be covered. When performing super feats, the big man wanted to impress – but he also wanted people to freak out about his body as much as they did about the amount of weight he was lifting or the indestructible thing he was easily manhandling.  Ripping apart a tank was just half the fun, he wanted the occupants to ooh and ah at his giant, rippling, hard-as-hell body, too.  Antoine knew he was a narcissist – through and through.  He decided, however, that came with the territory. At age ten he had been able to win a tug of war contest against every grown man and boy in his small town – every last one of them.  This was almost too much for a young lad to comprehend.  Antoine’s mom had made sure he didn’t get too big for his britches – well, metaphorically speaking.  He outgrew his clothes by the month.  His mom had always been able to help keep Antoine in check and see his powers as a gift . . . a ‘blessing’ is what she’d call them.  Out of respect and love for his mom, who still called him at least three times a week, Antoine had limited his self-praise and the much needed gawking at his own body for when he was in front of criminals or alone.  Today seemed like a good day for some self-admiration.

“Look at that flesh-covered mountain, boys!  Have you ever seen something so huge and powerful?  I’ll take your silence as confirmation that you have not.  My flexed gun is bigger than all three of your right arms put together.  And did you see how your powerful tank gave into this one arm?  I bet you three thought you were all safe and snug in your little machine, didn’t you.  It must have been scary as hell . . . or maybe hot has hell to see four fingers suddenly poke through the armor like it was just some tinfoil and then to see sunlight start streaming in as this giant hand started ripping a hole that got bigger and bigger until the entire weak turret had been separated from the hull. And then to see big old me – all full of tensed glistening muscles – toss the thing to the side like it was a piece of crumpled paper . . . well that must have been something glorious.  And now look at this flexed biceps, fellas.  This thing just screams power, doesn’t it?  If Helen had a face that launched a thousand ships, then Mr. Alpha has biceps that will launch a thousand orgasms.  I need to show off a little more for you fellas, okay? Besides, there’s way too much of this tank still in recognizable condition.  I’m coming in, boys.”

The ripped apart opening that Antoine had made was definitely bigger than the little metal trap door that had been the entrance, but it was still pretty small compared to the super wide upper body of the muscleman.  Unless the opening became bigger, Mr. Alpha would not be able to squeeze inside the tank.  Also, because Antoine’s thighs were so huge, room for the three men underneath became restricted.  As if he knew he needed to make some more light for the dark cavity, Antoine placed his hands on the inside metal ring that had held the turret in place.  He had one arm on one side of his body and the second on the other side.  Antoine imagined he was Hercules or Samson with his hands placed on two giant columns holding up the palace.  He started to straighten his arms – his outward turned palms moving away from his shoulders.  Tanks were never made with the thought that some man . . . some super man would come and play with them as if they were nothing more than Styrofoam.  As Antoine’s elbows straightened out he easily deformed the well planned, intentionally made sides of the tank. The armor bent outward from the pressure of Antoine’s push and the metal screeched like a bunch of wild monkeys being pursued by a lion.  Deforming the titanium and steel mix was as easy for Antoine as pushing on a sheet hanging from a clothesline might be for someone else.  The opening got wider than Antoine’s shoulders and the body of the tank was now majorly deformed.  Mr. Alpha stopped and turned his body sideways.  Again, he placed his big paws on the inside rim of the tank’s hull and started pushing.  The opening easily expanded that way, as well.  The mid-section of the tank was now unrecognizable.  It actually looked like some kind of army-sanctioned convertible – the opening wide enough for Antoine and all three men to easily stand and leave lots of extra room, as well.  The big man looked at his palm and finger indentions along side of the metal rim – beaming at how easy it had been to make supposed indestructible metal do his bidding.

“That’ll never get old for me, fellas.  Taking something supposedly so strong . . . so powerfully made that people cannot fathom it being destroyed by anything other than mega ton bombs and manhandling it like a kid playing with clay.  I just put my big paw against stone, metal, titanium – whatever – and push – loving the way whatever it is can’t stand up against my strength and it submits so easily. I love it mostly when metal screams in defeat.  It’s as if the molecules of the steel are saying ‘this isn’t possible’ or ‘how in the hell can a man be so powerful?’  Surely something makes you fellas feel the same way?  Maybe you get a rush in your southern region when you shoot off this thing that used to be a tank.  Did watching something explode give you a thrill?  Did it make you feel powerful?  Well, little men, that’s the same feeling I get when I tear your tank apart with my bare hands as if it were paper.  Mr. Alpha loves saving the world, but – to tell you the truth – I love showing off more.  I love getting to use my strength without worrying about what I might break or what might get destroyed.  A man like me shouldn’t have to live with restrictions.  You see what I’m saying?”

The three guerillas stared up at the giant muscled man who was leaning up against the tank opening he had manipulated wider with just a few pushes.  It wasn’t clear how much of what Mr. Alpha said they understood, but it was clear that they were filled with fear and awe at his super strength. Antoine had folded his enormously muscled arms across his chest, barely able to bring them together in that way because of his bulging biceps, and had glanced down to the fellas with his questions. Not one man moved.  It was as if they had not heard anything Antoine had said since he had ripped open the tank.  They only stared at his arms – in probably the same way they had stared at the tank the first time they had been allowed to fire it.  It was definitely true what they said about most men – they loved power. Before today, getting behind the gun of this tank had probably felt like the most powerful thing these guys could have ever experienced.  Fortunately, that had all been wiped away as soon as they met Mr. Alpha.  Now their tank seemed so insignificant . . . their ammunition so puny . . . and their own bodies so tiny and weak.  They had now been introduced to a strength that was unimaginable just an hour ago.  Each man suddenly had memories from childhood of famous wrestlers and superheroes that had existed only in comic books or on television.  Now meeting the real thing changed their perspective on the world. Their intense desire to help some ‘cause’ and join the rebel forces was immediately gone.  If they had felt any kind of allegiance to their leader – probably presently scrambling into action somewhere in the big house – it had now disappeared.  Arms the size of giant banana tree leaves and as strong as the men of entire nations put together had won them over instantly.  They now had a new leader.  Anyone who could take missiles to the chest like it had only been a drop of sweat hitting him or rip apart a tank in a way that made it clear he wasn’t using even a fraction of his strength was worthy of their service, if not their worship.  Antoine could read all of this in their face.  It was a look that he had become quite accustomed to.  He instantly knew of their defection to the side of right and might.  Most men, if given the choice, will choose the side of a battle that is going to win. It is part self-preservation and part awe of the victor’s power.  In this case, Antoine knew he had swayed these three men to the side of good for the rest of their lives.  The guerillas, now turned honest men, knew they would never meet anyone . . . or anything as strong as the huge muscled man in front of them.  They were ready to do his bidding.  

“Aw fellas, you three are all looking like love sick puppy dogs.  How can a superhero hold you accountable for your actions if it’s perfectly clear that you’d now follow my every order?  It’s quite clear you’ve all left the dark side for good.  I get the feeling you’ll do things like run for political office in the future, clean up the crime in your local towns, and one day set aside a special ‘Mr. Alpha Day’ just to commemorate the memory of our time together.  How can I punish you anymore if it’s clear you three have joined the straight and narrow path just because I can fold up your little tank like it was just a small washed and dried rag?  Hey, that gives me a fun idea.  You guys want to see some more power?”

Antoine’s new comrades immediately shook their heads up and down.  Antoine reached out and grabbed two of the men by their uniform and then brought them together so he could hold them with one hand.  He then grabbed the third guy with his free hand and lifted all of them out of the tank.  He leaned over the side and placed the three guys on the ground.  It didn’t go unnoticed by anyone how easily Mr. Alpha had done this.  It was like moving three grown men was nothing more than an afterthought – something that could be done by anyone on any given day.  Legs were wobbly – partially from being cramped up in the tank for a while, but mostly because the three men were still shocked by the muscular behemoth that lifted them like they were simply a toothbrush or something lighter.  Antoine could tell that each man had fallen into what could only be described as a bromance with him.  They watched his every move, sighed when a muscle bulged because he bent it, and looked at him with eyes that should have had hearts pumping out of them if this had been a cartoon.  Mr. Alpha had to reach down and adjust his posers – having groups of men or women swooning like they were back in junior high with their first crush was such a turn on for him.  Antoine felt like Cupid, except the unintended outcome of every arrow was instant infatuation of the big man, himself.  This was not a problem, however.  Antoine loved the attention.  

“Aw fellas, from the looks in your eyes I can tell I’m going to have to come to your village one day and spend an afternoon drinking beers and showing off.  Am I right?  No need to answer, I see it perfectly in every face.  Gotta warn you in advance, I like my beer, so get ready to dole out some cash.  It will take at least twenty to get me a little intoxicated – and I mean twenty cases. I have a feeling you three had figured out that when I’m a little tipsy I like to show off the most, right? Well, it’s true.  Somewhere, in some manual, it probably says you should never feed a Gremlin after midnight, never go out on a date with a werewolf during a full moon, and never ever get a superhero drunk.  Can’t lie to you bros, I love my beer.  As you might have guessed I can drink an entire army under the table.  But I turn into a muscle slut when I’m feeling good.  There’s nothing I won’t do.  If you want me to make you an animal out of a light pole from the highway, it’s done.  You want me to stack twenty cars in a parking lot into a pyramid, no problem.  You want me to go mess with an ex-bosses house by turning it around so he’s all confused when he comes out in the morning, I’ll be glad to help you.  Not that I’ve ever done any of those things, I’m just telling you what could happen when we go out drinking together.”

This clearly only made the men more bro-infatuated.  Antoine lifted himself out of the tank like some gymnast dismounting a pommel horse. When he landed, the ground around them shook a little.  The three men suddenly realized Mr. Alpha was not only huge, but his body was probably more thickly dense than anything they’d ever seen.  As if to prove this theory, the biggest guy of the three now-turned-good guerillas walked over to Mr. Alpha, bent down, wrapped his arms around the superhero’s legs and attempted to lift up.  Nothing moved even a slight bit.  The guy took a deep breath, grabbed tighter, doubled his effort, and tried again.  Attempting to move a mountain would clearly have been easier.  The thickly muscled gargantuan demi-god in front of them wasn’t budging unless he wanted to. 

“Speeding trains, wrecking balls, bundles of dynamite, and the like have all tried and failed, too, good sirs.  I’ve just packed on too much muscle, it seems.  Even if your little kinetic penetrator that can bust through armor like this…”

Antoine, without warning, shot his right arm out to the side and pounded through the metal side of the tank’s hull with one punch.  This made the three men jump.  The exact response Mr. Alpha had hoped for.

“…still, it couldn’t begin to dent my muscles in even just a little bit.  Hard to imagine, isn’t it, fellas – skin and muscles that are stronger than your tank.  Speaking of this little plaything, here.  I was thinking it’d be fun to compact this machine to something we could fit in a breadbox.  You fellas game?”

Again, it was pretty clear that none of the men full understood what Antoine was saying, but they could tell by the excitement in his voice that he wanted to show off and that was perfectly fine with them.  Mr. Alpha was sure he had a lot more time, since it was going to take the bad guys up in the house a long time to get into the prison vault where they thought they still held the Ambassador and his family – that is, if they ever got in. The big man motioned for the three men to step back.  He didn’t want anyone getting hurt.  

“Clearly, I need something pretty strong to help compact this tank and what’s stronger than the earth, itself?  I know, I am, but besides me, fellas.  I remember the first time I held a car in the air with one hand, guys.  I was in fifth grade and my math teacher had given me a low grade on a test.  Yes, I hadn’t studied and yes, I truly deserved the grade, but that was beside the point.  I mowed this teacher’s lawn and did odd jobs around his house.  I knew he was into my strength, too.  By age eleven I was bigger than most adults, so when I was at his place he’d have me move bags of sand, pull up old stumps from the ground, bust up concrete decks he didn’t need anymore and stuff like that.  You know, odd jobs for kids.  Anyway, I ran to his house about twelve miles away one afternoon after checking my grades online.  He was backing out of his driveway when I got there and rolled down his window to talk to me. He instantly knew why I was there. I complained and he said he couldn’t change the grade.  I even pleaded, something I never did – mainly because my parents were going to be mad about the grade and I knew I’d be banned from my makeshift weight set of huge concrete blocks for a few days.  My teacher told me he was sorry and started to ease down the driveway. Without thinking, I stuck my hand in his window, placed my open palm against the roof of his car, and lifted. Instantly the four tires came off the ground.  My teacher still had his foot on the pedal so the tires were spinning, but he was going nowhere.  He quickly glanced at me and I first saw the awe in his eyes, but then I saw the disappointment, as well.  He didn’t need to say a word.  I waited for him to take his foot off the accelerator and then put the car back down on the driveway.  He put the car in park and got out to talk to me.  He assured me this was just one test and that I could do better next time, which I did.  He also gave me a long lecture about my abilities and being responsible for keeping my temper in check – a lesson I remember to this day.  So, the purpose of that long story is to say that I’ve been lifting vehicles for as long as I can remember.  And today, I get to lift a tank!”

A couple of weeks ago, as Antoine had brought two criminals into police headquarters the big guy had not noticed what he was doing and he accidently walked through an archway that was too narrow for the insane expanse of his shoulders.  He had always noticed that two normal sized men could pass through the thing with room to spare, but he definitely had to turn slightly to get through.  That day he had been too excited by the fact that he had gotten to rip the roof off an SUV to the shocked faces of the criminals that he had forgotten to let one shoulder lead through the arch.  Plaster, concrete, and wood came crashing down as his shoulders plowed through the walls as if he had been a football team breaking through a paper banner at a pep rally.  He had been slightly embarrassed by his massive broadness that day, but today he knew it would come in handy.  He reached down and grabbed underneath the track of the tank.  Lifting the side of the vehicle was a breeze, but he heard his three amigos gasp in awe as he did it.  He figured the tank was about four meters wide – or thirteen feet.  He knew his broad shoulders and long arms could easily stretch beyond that.  He reached down with his other hand and grabbed around the other side of the tank. He then lifted the thing – which weighed more than sixty-five tons – straight-armed over his head.  Two of the onlookers immediately mumbled and crossed themselves – clearly sure that Antoine’s strength was from the devil. The third guy merely licked his lips. Antoine looked at his friends with a disappointed face.

“Damn, I thought it would surely weigh more than this.  Still, pretty impressive, huh?  Anybody want to play catch?  Naw, just kidding.  Let’s make this thing small.”

Antoine pulled his hands inward.  A sound like a hundred orca whales mating rang out from the middle of the huge army tank as the two opposing tracks started moving toward each other.  Basically, Antoine was folding the machine in two while holding it above his head.  Thankfully, one of the dudes watching pulled out a smart phone and was filming the entire thing.  Antoine didn’t want this feat of strength to go by and the world not see.  He suddenly thought of Ambassador Dreyfuss sitting in his room at the resort hotel channel searching in hopes of catching Antoine in action.   Surprisingly, bending an army tank was a lot easier than he had anticipated.  Soon, Mr. Alpha had the two tracks, which surrounded the wheels that made the thing go, banged together.  The entire hull was folded in on itself and there was a nice crisp seam down the middle.  Antoine suddenly slammed the front end of the mangled tank down on the ground, causing all three men to fall from the tremors it sent out.  The tank’s front end crunched in on itself, like it was some giant accordion.  It resembled the way you could fold up paper to make a fan.  Just as the three onlookers were getting back on their feet, Mr. Alpha lifted the chunk of battered metal and then slammed it back into the ground.  Again, the men tumbled to their backsides.  The giant army tank was now half its original size and resembled a large piece of junk more than anything else.  

“I don’t think your tank is working anymore, fellas.”

Antoine tossed the long piece of metal - with one side banged in - up in the air and forced it to spin at the same time.  When he caught the thing it had turned completely around so the battered end now stuck up in the air.  As soon as he caught the heavy, narrow, compacted tank he brought the new end down against the ground even harder than the other side.  By now, there was a pretty substantial hole in the ground where rock and dirt had submitted to Mr. Alpha’s powerful blows.  The men had ceased trying to stand and just watched as the huge muscled superhero slammed their once invincible tank into a chunk of metal that was now the size of a two-person loveseat.  Antoine smiled at his handiwork.  He knew evryone that came upon that chunk of metal – and had not seen him at work – would have trouble saying exactly what it was.  They would probably say it was some small car that had been through a compacting machine.  Little did they know that it had been a human machine that had compacted an entire tank with just his bare hands.  The big man put the sixty-five ton compressed tank between his palms and pressed in – like he was trying to squeeze the final drops out of a lemon.  Freakishly, his arms ballooned out huge as Antoine actually compressed the block of titanium even further.  He kept turning the thing and pushing in hard until he finally held something the size of a suitcase – smooth on all sides and no indication that it had been an army regulation mega tank used for major combat.  He tossed the thing into the air and caught it a few times.  On the third toss he let it fall to the ground and it sank into the earth – its insane weight instantly apparent.  The three amigos, as well as Antoine’s original friend still up in the tree, clapped and cheered loudly.  The workout had pumped Antoine’s body to even bigger bulges than before and he dwarfed the men around him.   

“Damn, that was fun, fellas! You’ll never know how much something like that turns me on.  I really thought a tank would be a lot stronger than that.  The poor thing had no chance against these!”

Antoine flexed his big guns – gazing, himself, at how huge they bulged.  The men, again, cheered and applauded.  Mr. Alpha also noticed they kept staring at all of his swollenness within the posers, as well.  During his demolition of the tank, Antoine had not even attempted to control himself from getting hard.  He threw caution to the wind, since it was only guys around.  His three amigos were flabbergasted by his strength, but just as they were by the weapon he was packing – or attempting to keep packed – within the material of his posers.  Antoine recognized the looks of utter shock mixed with envy and downright anger at the fact that they had not been blessed with something so monstrous and manly. As fun as all of this was – and as much as he had come to really like his new admiring friends – it was time for him to move on to the house.  He knew he needed to send these fellas home.  He walked over until he was beneath the guy high up on the limb.  He thought about flying up to get him, but decided it would be more fun if he caught him.

“Okay, friend, papa’s here. Jump.”

Without hesitation the guy pushed off from the branch.  He knew how strong the arms were that waited for him.  At that moment, he feared nothing because his friend Antoine was there. He landed in the big man’s arms with a slight thud and Mr. Alpha set him down on the ground.  The men gathered around.  

“It’s time for you three to head home.  Now remember, you’re only going to do good from now on.  I’ll come and drink beer with you soon.  Make sure you invite your extended families and I’ll put on a really good show.”

Antoine turned to his original friend as he translated for the other three.  There was disappointment on their faces, because they had to leave and miss more of the show, but they also looked forward to being visited by the muscled behemoth.  As a parting gift one of them pulled out his pistol and made crushing motions with his hand.  Mr. Alpha knew exactly what he wanted.  The man desired a souvenir that he could take home.  Antoine took the gun and easily twisted it.  He made sure to not compress it completely, knowing it was important that you could still tell it was a gun and that someone’s hands had easily mangled it. Antoine made sure to leave finger indentions.  He handed it back to his smiling fan.  Immediately, the other two wanted the same thing – pulling out their guns quickly.  Antoine obliged and then sent them on their merry way, the three of them running over to a nearby jeep and tearing away, waving and cheering loudly.  They went the opposite direction of the house – showing their new allegiance to Mr. Alpha, completely.  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Love it, love it, love it!  Never cease to amaze and elate me.  As well as make me hard as helwith your description and flow of your stories.  Welcome back.

• Like 2

Thank You for continuing A is for Alpha with Antoine! You know how I feel about your stories as you and I have had some conversations about them. I had to read this in two parts since it got me turned on, I had to relieve myself. I hope there will be more of this fantastic superhero story. I love it!!!! 

• Like 2