pasidious

Awww!

I think I might like this one even better, though I'm not sure I can articulate why. Maybe because of the romantic ending or the fact that the anxiety (which I found fun, don't get me wrong) got out of the way in the last episode. But I love the descriptions of the striations and them breaking the bed and his head brushing the ceiling, not to mention their hot moans and sexpletives. Plus, major applause for getting this story to a state where you felt semi-comfortable sharing the second chapter so soon after the first. That is far from easy and you're doing an amazing job!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shahrazad2 said:

Awww!

I think I might like this one even better, though I'm not sure I can articulate why. Maybe because of the romantic ending or the fact that the anxiety (which I found fun, don't get me wrong) got out of the way in the last episode. But I love the descriptions of the striations and them breaking the bed and his head brushing the ceiling, not to mention their hot moans and sexpletives. Plus, major applause for getting this story to a state where you felt semi-comfortable sharing the second chapter so soon after the first. That is far from easy and you're doing an amazing job!

Thank you so much!  I'm glad multiple elements were enjoyable for you!

OMG, I think I came as much as Alex did.  I hope there will be more chapters cumming!  Did Bryan reach his limit of growth? Would love to know how much Bryan grew, all over.

5 minutes ago, PocketSthenolagniac said:

OMG, I think I came as much as Alex did.  I hope there will be more chapters cumming!  Did Bryan reach his limit of growth? Would love to know how much Bryan grew, all over.

I'm glad you were able to enjoy it!!  As for more chapters, I haven't decided yet.  I kind of want to explore another idea before returning  to this one! :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, musclekeith1987 said:

Wow - simply amazing! 

Loved both chapters.

Thank you!!!  I'm really glad you enjoyed it!!  And I definitely appreciate the kind words!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MuscledJunk said:

Are you sure that you aren't a professional writer?

I am absolutely certain!  And thank you, that means a lot!!!

Alex and Bryan were having such a great time I just couldn't help myself:

217521772_Alex__Bry.thumb.jpg.1e6e131935bb8fe4b94832532b4a173d.jpg

Great story by the way! Hope we see more from you in time to come!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1