New Gym, part 3

Psuace

Part 2 of the the current story line.  Please see Ginger Muscle - Muscle up for part 1.

We lay tangled on the bed after our recent round. Cum drying on both of us, but neither of us in a hurry to take a shower. His legs intertwined with mine, his left arm draped over my chest, playing with my nipple.  His right hand is running along the side of my cheek, slowly caressing me.  My hand is running up and down his back, massaging his spine.  When I get to his crack, I dip a finger towards his hole.  He sighs at the feeling.  I slowly insert a finger and he tweaks my nipple.  I lean over and kiss him on his head.  He nuzzles at my side, trying to get a bit closer.

It’s been a fun Saturday afternoon.  Kenny is watching over the gym, Jay, Max, Eddie, and the twins will be over for dinner later, and Davey and I have settled into a comfortable routine over the past few weeks.  He hasn’t moved in yet, but I hope he does soon.  He seems to want to, but is hesitant.  He’s much better since the incident at his place.  He’s off his meds again and we take it one day at a time.  He’s at the gym daily and is working hard to get stronger. 

We talk almost every day and he has kept his promise to call me if he feels out of sorts.  This has led to one or two 2 AM calls and one in the middle of the day, but nothing we couldn’t work thru.  Mostly, it was meeting up and talking to calm his nerves. 

He looks up at me and kisses my side.  I kiss him again on his head.  It’s time for me to ask him again about his ex-boyfriend.  He always avoids the topic, but I think I am getting closer.  He’s told me his ex is the reason he was on meds and had anxiety and depression issues.  I want to help him but need to know what happened. 

“Davey” I say gently, “Tell me about Ron.”  I feel him try to pull away.  I hug him closer to me.  He squirms a bit.  “Please.”

“It’s complicated.” He says slowly in a whispered voice.

“You know I’m here for you and want to help you in any way possible.” I reply in a quiet voice.

“Yes, but I don’t want you to think of me as ‘less of a man’ because of what I let him do to me.”

“I’m a grown man.  I can make up my mind.  Just tell me and then we can work to put it behind us. And I would never think of you as ‘less of a man’.” I say as I stroke his back.  “Remember, I’ve seem you at your fullest.” He kisses my side again in appreciation.

“He manipulated and used me in ways I couldn’t think were possible.  He degraded me to bolster himself. He physically abused me in private and verbally abused me in public...And before you ask why I didn’t leave.  I tried a number of times, but he always wormed his way back into my life.  And not by saying he was sorry and would change, but by saying my life would not be worth living if he wasn’t in it.”

“One time we were out for dinner and he became upset with me for not wearing a shirt he had made me buy.  He loudly said the shirt I was wearing was a cheap knock off and it fit me because I was a cheap piece of shit and wouldn’t look good wearing any decent clothing.  I tried to apologize, but he kept it up saying I was a worthless lover too and couldn’t satisfy him, physically or emotionally.  I was practically in tears and he kept going, saying I needed to grow up and be a man and stop crying like a little kid.  I remember getting up and walking out of the restaurant.  I hailed a cab and went home.  He showed up 15 minutes later.  I was on the sofa when he came barging into the room.  He came right over to me and punched me in the face, cutting me on my check. He angrily asked how I could just walk out on him and how embarrassed he was. He hit me again and knocked me out.  When I woke up, I was naked with cum drying on me and I was covered in bruises and cuts.  I can’t remember if he raped me or just came on me.”

I stare at the top of his head and cannot believe what I’m hearing, but now things are becoming clear.

“Another time we were at a work happy hour and he had a few too many drinks and was talking with some of my co-workers.  He bragged how I had a 10 inch dick but went on to say I didn’t know how to use it to satisfy him.  He said I would get hard just by watching him flex his muscles, but when it came to fucking him, I fell short and he would have to cum on his own by jacking off and he would have to finish me off too.  He then walked over to me, flexed his left bicep and forced me to put my hand on it.  He then grabbed my crotch with his right hand and shouted, ‘yup, getting hard just feeling me up.’ The room was dead quiet, but he didn’t care.”

I start to rage inside myself.  How the fuck does someone do this?  Why would someone do this? But Davey answered that one for me – Ron needed to bolster himself.  “Please be honest with me, has he been in contact with you since your incident a few weeks ago?”

Silence.

“Davey?”

“Yes.” A barely audible whisper.

“Oh Davey.  I thought we were going to be honest about this.  You were going to tell me if he contacted you.”

“I know but he’s good at making me feel unworthy of someone like you.”

“He knows about me?” I try to control the rage in my voice, but it seeps thru and Davey starts to pull away. I pull him back to me, but he pushes off and sits up.  There are tears streaming down his face.  I reach up to wipe them away and he flinches.  “I’m sorry.  I did not mean to sound upset.  It just shocked me.  How long has he known?” Davey just shrugs his shoulders and is looking down.  “Since you started at the gym?  Since the incident in your apartment? Is he why you’ve had 3 more episodes?  Davey, come on man, you gotta talk to me and be completely honest.”

“I try, but he gets to me and gets under my skin.”

“Is he the reason you have not moved in with me yet?”  He barely nods yes. Fuck, now I’m pissed. “Ok.  Talk to me little man.  Has he come to visit?”  Davey nods no.  “Are you being honest about this?”

His head comes up and looks me square in the eyes. “No, I have not seen him in person since I moved here. And to answer your next question, I have not given him my address.”

“Ok, that’s good.”  Something to work with.  I lean up on the bed and continue, “When we’re done here, you’re going to give me your phone.  I’m getting you a new one.  New number, everything.  Also, I’m going to help you change your emails so he can no longer contact you.” He’s staring at me.  “We need to cut this guy off and get him out of your life.” He nods yes.  “And that means your family cannot let him know where you’ve moved to.”

“I hope you’re too upset with me Ty.”  He’s looking away in shame.

Softly, but with a tinge of anger I say, “I’m only upset you didn’t come to me and tell me the truth that you were still in contact with him.” He looks like I just crushed his dream, so I add, “But I am more upset with Ron, than you.  What he has done to you is unconscionable.  You are not a worthless person Davey.” I reach my left hand out and put it on his right cheek.  “You are a special, funny, great guy.  If Ron chooses not to see your positive qualities and only demeans you, then he’s the one with the problem, not you. I, for one, am going to spend every moment I can with you.  And that means you’re moving in with me this weekend. ” He starts to protest, but I put my hand on his chest. “Dude, new life. No Ron.  I’m not taking any chances.”  He smiles. 

He reaches a hand out and caresses my chest.  I harden and puff up my pecs. He continues to stroke them.  “Better?”  I ask. He leans in and kisses me.  “Ok, we need to get cleaned up.  Everyone will be here in a little while.”

“We still have time for round 2.” Davey says eyeing me up like a piece of beef.  He licks his lips.  I sigh and reach out for him. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close to me and we kiss. 

He pushes me back down and lays on my chest, still kissing me.  He tweaks my nipple and starts to grind his already hard dick against my abs.  I flex them and he moans in appreciation.  He moves his hands to my arms and starts to massage my biceps.  I flex them and he groans in gratitude.  He continues to massage them, using his fingertips to trace circles on them.  I flex them harder and he squeezes both at the same time.  His dick becomes a bit harder and I feel some pre-cum leak out onto my abs.  He slides around, spreading it over me.

He moves his hands to the sides of my head and tries to pull me closer.  I wrap my arms around his back and hug him tightly.  He sighs.  He rubs his chest against mine, nipple to nipple.  Mine become erect and hard.  His, well, we’re still working on making them more sensitive.  Short of sandpaper rubbing them, nothing. 

Davey leans back up, skooches back so his ass is against my dick.  I buck my hips and he is bounced into the air.  He lands on my midsection, rock hard abs, rock hard dick.  He stares me in the eyes and starts to rub his crack on my dick.  I smile.  He cocks an eyebrow and suddenly spins around.  I feel him lean over and can feel his tongue start to lap at my dick.  His legs are straddling my sides for support.  His ass is right about pec level in front of me. I’ve got a great view of his hole and cheeks.  I softly blow a warm breath at his hole and he opens and shuts it.  I’m going to have fun with this.

He takes his time.  He wets his lips and slowly lifts my dick, nibbles on the head, kisses it, then takes just the head into his mouth.  He swirls his tongue around the whole area, coating it with copious amounts of saliva. He laps at the piss slit, shoving his tongue into the entry swabbing out any pre-cum.  I moan in pleasure and flex my dick.  It bangs him on the roof of his mouth.  He continues.  He starts to give only my head a blow job.  Short quick movement, making sure to fire up every nerve. 

He moves his tongue to the underside of the head, where the head meets the shaft and starts to massage it with spit. His mouth is warm and he takes his time swallowing me.  He pulls off and lets drool fall from his mouth onto the shaft.  He puts his left hand on the shaft and slowly starts to stroke it.  I let my eyes roll back into my head and enjoy his ministrations. 

I feel his mouth again and sense him going all the way down this time.  Again, he takes his time.  He coats my mushroom head, moves to the top of the shaft, and then starts down it.  He pauses and works up a good amount of saliva and then continues.  He is half way down the shaft, his tongue working overtime, swirling around the shaft.  His teeth are gently scraping the raised arteries and veins as he goes. 

I’m glad I had shaved my shaft and balls this morning.  It makes the experience more pleasant for him and more erotic for me.  His taste buds feel like a kitten is licking me.  I am getting highly aroused and do everything I can to remain calm so I don’t blow my load too fast.

He takes his left hand off the shaft and then places both hands on my inner thighs and gently starts to pull them apart, giving him greater access to my balls and the area beyond.  He is still slowly blowing me, wetting as he goes along, his hands are massaging my balls.  Each hand has one ball in it.  He softly caresses them, rolling them around, tugging at the skin, playing with them. 

The head of my dick hits the back of his throat.  He eases off an inch or two.  He then starts back down.  My head hits the Uvula again, then slides past it.  He doesn’t gag, what a stud. I caress his ass cheeks to let him know he is doing well. 

I can feel him breathing. His warm breath coming up from his lungs, passes around my dick, and then out his mouth.  He sucks in a breath and the cool air going in makes me shiver ever so slightly. He starts to ease off, my dick comes up out his throat, and then he quickly rams it back in, taking me to the hilt.  I let a heavy sigh, lean up, and lap at his hole.  He lets out a guttural moan and the vibrations cause my dick to quiver.

He closes his mouth and creates as tight a seal as he can on my unit.  He is now breathing thru his nose and is sucking air down his throat.  His tongue is still coating me with saliva and his hands are working their magic on my balls. 

He starts to ease off my shaft.  I feel it leave his throat.  I’m just in his mouth.  He starts a piston like motion.  He raises my dick so it is sticking up at a 90 degree angle.  He continues rocketing his mouth up and down, saliva dripping down my unit like water driblets on a cold glass, pooling on my abs, then draining down between my legs to his waiting hands.

He lets go of my balls and moves his fingers to my ass.  He tries to slide one in.  I tense then relax my hole several times.  He times his movements and pushes into me when I flex my hole open.  I clamp down his fingers.  He pauses his blowjob, wiggles his fingers a bit, then his tongue and mouth continue.

I can feel my load building.  I caress his ass and say, “I’m close.”  He immediately stops everything and pulls off my dick. 

He says, “Not yet.” I nod and take a few deep, cleansing breathes. I rub his back as my heartrate slows a bit.  I can feel my load subsiding. I pat him to let him know I’m better.  He immediately takes me to the hilt in one swallow.  I pat him on the ass and massage his glutes.  He is back to rocketing up and down on me and I feel my load building again.  I don’t want him to stop, but need to distract him so he slows down. 

I lean my head up to his ass and dart my tongue around his hole.  I coat it with spit and maneuver my tongue into his tight hole.  He feels me trying to invade him and clamps his hole shut.  I think to myself, ‘not this time little man’ and bring my left hand back to his hole and slowly, but firmly insert my middle finger into him.  He gasps and pauses momentarily. ‘Thank God’ I think to myself.

I begin to finger fuck him and he moans with joy.  Uh-oh, I’ve created more problems.  He’s back to blowing me like he’s licking a 12 inch popsicle. I bring my right hand back and have that middle finger join the action and push it right into his ass.  He squirms around a bit, getting used to both invaders, and is back at it.  Dammit, I’ve created a fucking monster.  I lean my head back up, use my fingers to spread his hole as wide as possible, and dive my tongue right in. 

Now he stops, releases my dick and says, “So you want to play dirty.  I’m all for it, my shiny black knight.”  I continue my assault on his ass and he resumes blowing me.  He’s not going to the hilt, but is still rocketing up and down.  He tries to pull his ass away from my hands and mouth, but I won’t let him.  He moves his hands back to my balls and sensitive area between them and my ass.  He knows I won’t let him invade my ass, but he is using all his other tricks. 

He starts massaging my balls with one hand and caressing the area right below them with his other.  He is doing it so softly and gently I can hardly feel it, but the nerve endings there tell me they are being overly stimulated. I try pushing my fingers deeper into his ass, but he has completely opened his ass to me and I have no tricks left.  Dammit.  I might as well enjoy the ride. 

I remove my fingers from his ass, smack it once or twice for good measure and move my hands around his waist and find his dick.  He tries to flatten himself out on my body so I cannot grab it, but I have a counter for that.  I move to the edge of the bed and slowly start to get up.  I grab him by the waist so he doesn’t fall, but I continue to get up.  He is just sucking away, like nothing is happening to him. 

I stand up and am holding him upside down and he still latched onto me, like a leech on my dick.  I create some space between our bodies and grab his dick with my right hand.  I’ve moved left hand from his waist and have curled it around his body. Yes, I’m holding him up with just my left arm.

I start to jerk him off.  A nice steady motion.  His dick reacts and extends to its full 10 inches.  Fucking impressive for someone who is only 5’11”, 175.   He continues shooting up and down my unit and I can feel my load building again, this time quicker and more intense.

My body begins to tense up.  I need to stand firm so Davey doesn’t get hurt.  I brace my legs and they become like concrete pillars.  I flex my quads and all the muscles come into relief.  He must notice as his hands leave my balls and are now on my quads for support.  He does a couple quick and savage, to the hilt movements and I can’t hold back.  I release his dick and use my right hand to support his head and shoulders as I shoot into him. 

The first shot hits the back of his throat and he gulps it down (or up, as he is still upside down).

The next two fill his mouth and start to leak out. 

The last one is too much for him and he has to open his mouth.  Cum spills out onto the carpet and he starts to gag.  I immediately pull him off my dick and carefully flip him around so he is upright.  His eyes are red and full of tears and he has snot coming out of his nose.  He is still coughing up cum, but is fine otherwise. 

I gently set him on the bed and grab a towel and some tissues.  He cleans himself up and looks 100% better a minute later. 

His hard-on has partially faded.  I glance down at it and then look into his eyes.  He just leans back on the bed and shuts his eyes.  I go to work.  I flex my left bicep and grab his dick.  I start jerking him off again.  A smile comes across his face, but his eyes remain shut.  I wonder what he is thinking about.  Hopefully just us and this moment.  I reach my right hand down and put my thumb on his lips.  He barely opens them and I slip it in.  He begins a sucking motion and swirls his tongue around it.  His left hand instinctively reaches up for my pec.  I move closer so it is within reach.  He finds it and starts to massage the muscle.  I flex and release the muscle a few times.  He sighs, finds my nipple and pinches it like he’s squeezing a lemon.  I grimace, but the feeling is wonderful.  All of the sudden I feel him cum. 

First shot explodes out of him and nails me in the abs.

Second shot, not as powerful, but still leaves a coating.

Last 2 shots just ooze out and coat my hand.

“Well that was unexpected.  I could have sworn you could hold on for another 10 minutes or so.”

“Too much stimulation.  It got to me.  Hope you’re not upset.”

“How could I be upset with the load you coated me with?  Do you see it?”  He leans up and cracks a smile.

“I’m good, aren’t I?”  And he laughs.

“Yes, yes you are.  And you’re all mine.”  I lean down and kiss him. 

We break kiss. I look up and see the clock. “Oh fuck, everyone is going to be here in 15 minutes and we haven’t started dinner yet.”

“Don’t worry, I got this Ty.”  Davey says, patting my chest.  “You get the shower started and I’ll get dinner going.”

“You sure?”

“Trust me on this.”  He winks at me.

“Ok.”  I reach for my phone and see a text from Eddie. I read it to Davey, “He says, ‘They won’t make it.  A few things came up’ – yeah, I bet ‘a few things’ came up, given he’s with the twins.”  Davey laughs again.  I head to the shower and turn it to hot and let it get ready.

I check myself in the mirror. Cum dried or drying all over, nipples are rock hard and ultra-sensitive, muscles full of blood and pumped up.  God dam, it was a good day.  I flex my pecs and biceps just for fucks sake. Steam is coming over the top of the shower curtain.  I yell to Davey the shower is ready and he yells back he’ll be there in a second.  I step in and begin to lather up.  I feel him step in behind me.  He grabs the soap and lathers himself up.  He washes my back, taking his time to massage my muscles.  “We don’t have time for round 3, buddy.”

He kisses my back and says, “You better be ready when they leave.  I’m extra horny today and if you thought my last load was big, just wait, you haven’t seen anything yet.  I feel his dick harden and rub against the back of my leg.”

“Calm down super stud.  We’ve got all night for round 3.”  I pull away from him and turn to face him.  I pick up his slick and slippery body, up under his armpits, and haul him in for a kiss.  “That’s the last you get until Jay and Max leave.”  I set him down, spin him around and swat him on the ass.  “Now rinse off and make sure dinner is ready.”

He giggles and says, “Dinner will be here in about 20 minutes.  I ordered pizza.  You didn’t think I could create a gourmet meal with the junk in your fridge, did you?  Besides, you and Jay need to have a cheat night once in a while.  Tonight is as good as any.”  He finishes rinsing off and gets out to dry off.  I finish my shower and follow him.  We quickly get dressed and are just heading into the living room when the doorbell rings and Jay and Max walk in. 

Max takes one look at us and says, “See Jay, I told you we could have been a bit late, they just finished having sex.” 

Jay blushes and I say, “What makes you say that?”

“Um, no snacks, or drinks, or food in the oven. Also, you’re both still wet from your shower and I can see into your bedroom and the mess you made.” 

I glance around and give in, “Fine, yes we had sex right before you got here.  Is it a crime?” 

Max just laughs and pats Jay’s bicep. “See Jay, I won, you owe me.”  Jay rolls his eyes.

I say, “Nice. Glad to see we could be of some entertainment to you.”  Max just nods sarcastically.

Davey and Max head to the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks.  I pull Jay aside and say, “He finally opened up about Ron.” Jay cocks an eyebrow. “It wasn’t easy for either of us, but he let it out.  Ron is one fucked up dude.” Jay is staring at me.  I am getting tense and upset.  “If I ever meet the fucker, you may need to be there to hold me back.”

“That bad?”

“Yeah, and probably worse than he’s letting on.  I’ll try to probe some more, but I have most of it.”

“Is he going to be ok?  I mean, it couldn’t have been easy for him to spill his guts about it.” 

I nod yes. “I think so, but I’m going to need your help.  I’m getting him a new phone and email.  I don’t want Ron to be able to track him down.  Davey says he has not told him where he moved to. I believe him.  Also, I’m moving him in with me next weekend, just to be safe.” Jay again cocks an eye. “It’s best for him.” I say in a defensive tone.  He nods back. “I’ll get Eddie to help too.  With his truck and our SUVs, we should be able to move everything here or to a storage locker in a few hours.”

“You ready for another roommate?  The last one didn’t work out too well for you.”

“Thanks for reminding me.”  My old roommate and lover, Evan was a piece of work, but we ended it amicably, or so I thought.

“Davey is nothing like Evan.  Davey needs help recovering from an asshole that controlled his life against his will.  Evan let the drugs and alcohol control him.”  Jay puts his hands up in surrender. I relax and say, “Sorry buddy, didn’t mean to become so defensive.”

“I know.  You’re my best friend and I don’t want to see you get hurt again.  I’m here for you 24/7, you know that, right?” I nod yes. “Good.”

Davey and Max walk back into the room with drinks and snacks, “On a lighter note, Eddie and the twins are not coming over, they’re having sex too.”  I look directly at Max as I say the last part.

“Well, duh.  When aren’t Ian and Colin trying to have Eddie show off?  And we all know how much he likes to strut around with his chest puffed out, like some peacock.”  We all laugh because we know it’s true.

We continue the small talk and then the doorbell rings.  Davey grabs his wallet and opens the door to pay for the pizza.  The pizza guy says no charge.  Davey looks at him confused.  The delivery guy says someone else paid as one of those ‘pay it forward’ things.  Davey says great and gives the guy a nice tip.

“Nice dinner Davey.” Jay says flatly. 

“Think of it as your cheat night” He responds.  We all laugh and dig into the pies.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1