1 hour ago, jtchef said:

That was AWESOME ??????????We need much more to this story! Thank you??????

Thank you!  I plan to continue it!

1 hour ago, arpeejay said:

Very nice! Looking forward to more!

Thank you! There will be more! I can't just leave it like that!

51 minutes ago, Lukullus said:

Holy shit, the way he made his dick grow at the beginning!

DAMN, so hot!

Awesome work, cannot wait to read WAY more! :)

Thank you!  I'm glad you liked that element.  It's something I like to imagine goes hand-in-hand with muscle growth!  There will be more!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Shahrazad2 said:

I really enjoyed this story. Bryan is hot, and I liked his growth method as well. Interesting take.

Thank you!  I'm glad you think he's hot.  I didn't even really know what I was doing when I started creating him, he just sort of turned out the way he did by chance, lol!  I think he's hot, too.  And I love the idea of muscle growth occurring as a result of sexual stimulation.  I love to imagine how it'd feel if I were to get hard and horny, and started growing.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sithspawn said:

“I'm bad at character creation lol.  I'm too much of a nonfiction writer.  I can write informative essays all day, but when it comes to fiction narratives, I'm bad lol.”

That was something you actually wrote to me in a message a few months ago. You lying bastard lol :D 

Well, I still don't consider myself good at it!  I'm probably the most surprised out of anyone that this has turned out well.  I honestly didn't think I'd get such a positive reception!

2 hours ago, samisback said:

Another amazing story - have more confidence in yourself :) 

Thank you!  I'm gonna continue writing, hopefully I can make the next part at least half as good as the first.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, noname said:

You know, "next part" sounds just about right... Thanks for this amazing story!

I'm really glad you enjoyed it!! Thank you!  I am currently working on the next part, and I believe I've made considerable progress.  I hope to have it posted by tomorrow.

• Like 1