Muscle Scent- MGSS

vga518

*Forgot the add this prior to posting. This story was not written by me but by my buddy CaptainMuscle. This will probably be the last story I’ll be posting in his behalf but I’ll still be editing his work. So please look forward to his posts and thanks for the support. As always enjoy & tell us what you think.

—————————————

Muscle Scent by CaptainMuscle, edited by vga518 

OK so I have this thing that I can do that; you know what I’ll just explain it to you from the beginning.

I was running late that day so I left  in a hurry from my apartment. I ran down the stairs and greeted our doorman Craig. He was a nice guy. we’ve partied a few times at the nightclub a few blocks over.

“Hey Jake you got a package here the Fedex guy dropped off.” Jake said

I walked over to him and grabbed the package from him.

“What’s that smell?” Jake said.

I noticed that at the end of that sentence his voice lowered. Then he went stiff and started to grow. Every muscle started to expand and explode outward. His uniform was starting to rip down the seams of the jacket and pants. Revealing a poser?! He was moving again and was starting to pose.

“Oh yeah! Look at these bi’s dude!” Jake said as he  did a double bicep pose followed by flexing his quads.

“Check out these massive quads little man!”

WHAT IS GOING ON?! I thought to myself. He literally just grew out of nowhere.

“My Mr. Quinn”

I turned around and Greg my neighbor from my floor waved at me.

“Oh my god that smell…….”

Almost instantly he exploded with muscle everywhere. His massive glutes and huge muscular chest pulsing with new massive muscle. His clothing ripping off revealing another poser and Greg just like Jake started posing.

“Gawd look at my pecs! I can barely see over them dude!”

He turned around and flexed his glutes revealing a shredded bubble butt. Looking at them they both had massive boners. You could also see the pre cum dripping from them.

“OH YEAH! Fucking huge dude! Hey Jake check this out!” They both go into a posing contest then they started kissing each other and then mailman walks in as I ran out.

“Oh god that………” RRIIIPPPPP “Such massive delts!” I could hear him say as I ran away. What the fuck was happening?! Three men just exploded with muscle! As I got outside I ran around the corner and into 2 police officers.

“Whoa sir slow…….what is that smell?” they both say and just like the other 3 guys, there was ripping and moaning and groaning. As the 2 officers exploded with new muscle their uniforms gone, now showing nice sparkling posers.

“Yeah Rick look how ripped and shredded my abs are!”

“Oh yeah my cock is so rock hard and big Steve. We’re so massive!” They both grabbed each other and started making out. Feeling each other up while also grabbing each others new muscular bodies.

Oh my god I need to get FAR away from here! The smell must be coming from me. I lift up my arm and smell my armpit and BAM! I explode in size new muscle forming and growing. Muscles jutting out everywhere. My jeans ripping down the seams revealing massive tree trunk quads and a shiny poser where my boxers once were. What the hell……….

“Oh yeah my huge bi’s and massive horseshoe triceps!” I start flexing and posing running my hands up and down my abs and chest.

“Oh my cock, is so huge it’s dripping pre all over the place.” I start posing right there as a guy comes around the corner.

“Hey dude watch where your………. OH GAWD YEAH!” RRRRIIIIPPPPPP dude look at my calves! Dude I need your cock NOW!

I push the now massive stranger into the alley and I pull down his now only piece of  clothing his poser and shove my massive cock into his rock hard ass and start driving my massive prick in and out of his eager glutes. Listening to him moan and groan with pleasure with each thrust.

“Oh yeah… oh oh god yeah! Dude were so buff!” He grabs his massive cock and starts masturbating while I fuck his muscular butt. While that's happening 2 men walked outside from the building a few feet from where we were currently fucking.

“Oh WHAT THE FUCK really right……….. OOOOOHhhhhhhh gawd RRRRRIIIPPPPPP YEAH!”

Both screamed as they revealed their new muscular bodies. They both walked towards us with there muscle struts and new posers. One walked in front of the stranger and face fucked him while the other walked around behind me and shoved his muscled up cock into my massive bubble butt. I let out a massive moan as we all fucked each other for what seemed like hours.

That is what happened to me. Whenever I get near someone they smell my muscle scent and exploded in growth. I know we’re doing this interview over the phone but I need to spread my growth. I’m right outside your private office. I need to make you grow, NOW!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

This is technically my story, my friend VGA518 just forgot to post all the relative info in the top before the story. Just wanted to let people know who actually wrote the story. VGA518 is my editor of sorts. I type them out very fast and then save and quit. I usually don't look back. I have SO many that I've written that VGA518 now edits them for me and posts them.  ?

• Like 3

Me likey.. Could have had him turning EVEN MORE MEN HUGE as he tried to flee before he eventually changed,but still freaking hot anyhoo1

• Like 1