Ginger muscle, part 4, Muscle showoff

Psuace

First of 6 new stories.  They pull all they guys together.  Hope you like..

“Come on big guy, you know you want to.  What, are you scared?”  Colin says sarcastically to Eddie while licking his flexed right bicep.  Ian is lapping at his left nipple like a calf at a cow’s udder.  He is sucking, hoping to get some milk from it.

“Fuck you both.” Eddie says calmly, his dick slowly regaining some hardness after the recent session with the twins.  He still has cum dripping off his hairy abs from the twins exploding on him.

“Been there, done that Eddie. Now you need to keep up your end of the deal.”

“I could just walk out.  I don’t think the two of you could stop me, do you?”  He starts to stand up, dragging both the twins off the bed with him.  He wraps his enormous arms around both of them and brings them in to a loose bear hug.  They sigh.

“Probably not, but we’d have a hell of a time trying.” Say Ian.  He starts kissing Eddie’s neck and moves toward his left ear.  He gets to the lobe and wraps his lips around it, covering it in saliva.  He darts his tongue into the ear and probes as far as he can go. 

Eddie squirms a bit and pulls the twins off him and stands up.  His erection bounces up and down a few times.  He flexes his arms into their 22 inch cannons and scrunches his abs tightly.  The twins stare at him, ready to pounce on him again.  He says, “Let’s put it to the test.  If I can get to the door in under one minute, I walk out and the deal is off.  You stop me and I’m yours for the night.”

Ian and Colin glance at each and an imperceptible looks goes between them.  They lunge at Eddie, catching him by surprise.  Ian goes low and wraps both his arms around Eddies calves.  Colin goes high and leaps at his chest, making Eddie catch him so he does not get knocked backwards. 

“Fuckers.”  Is his first response. “Fine, we can play it that way.” And he tries to dislodge Colin from his chest, but he has wrapped his arms around Eddie’s neck and is holding on for all he’s worth.  Eddie relaxes and then takes a deep breath inflating his chest to its full 65 inches.  He squeezes his arms between Colin’s, looks him in the eyes, winks, and starts to move his arms outward.  Colin knows what’s about to happen and leans in to kiss Eddie on the lips.  Hot, passionate, sloppy wet kisses, trying to distract him.  Eddie winks at him again and just moves his arms outward breaking Colin’s grip.  But, Eddie quickly grabs him around the waist and says, “Nice try G2.  The kisses were a good idea, but it’ll take a bit more than that to stop me.”  And he casually tosses Colin across the room to the bed.  45 seconds left.

“Now for you, G1.” Ian tightens his grip and bends his head lower to make himself as small as possible. Eddie leans down, pats Ian on the head and grips both his forearms and starts to pull them away from his legs.  Eddie shifts his legs a bit and creates some space.  Ian doubles his efforts and wraps his legs around Eddie’s calves as well.  “Nice move buddy.”  Eddie is impressed.  “But let me try this.” And he simply separates his tree trunk sized legs some more.  His quads flare and turn to stone.  Ian’s legs cannot hold on and are pulled apart.  30 seconds left

Colin is up and circles behind Eddie and jumps on his wide back. He scoots up until his is on the broadest part and then reaches his arms around Eddie’s neck from behind.  He’s trying to get a choke hold on him.  Eddie leans up and says, “Hold on G1, I think I’ve got something on my back.”  Eddie pulls Colin’s hands apart easily and pushes him off.  Colin slides down his back and realizes the high road is not going to work.  15 seconds left.

Ian has rewrapped his arms and legs around Eddie’s legs.  Colin sees this as the best option and joins him.  Colin, still behind Eddie, wraps his arms around Eddie’s upper thighs.  Unfortunately, they are so large and muscular, Colin cannot reach all the way around.  10 seconds left.

“10 seconds Eddie.” Ian announces. 

“Oh, that much time? Ok.”  Eddie simply flexes his legs and widens his stance.  Ian’s grip is broken immediately. Eddie turns and takes a step toward the door.  Colin jumps at him again and Eddie catches him and tosses him over his shoulder.  5 seconds.  Ian jumps up and leaps at him as well.  Eddie catches him in the other arm and hauls him for a kiss.  “Looks like I win little men.”  He takes the last 2 steps to the door and stops. 

“Time.” Yells Ian.  “We win.”

“I guess so.”  Eddie says with a twinkle in his eye.  He lowers both guys to the ground and wraps his 22 inch biceps around them and pulls them close to him.

“You let us win, didn’t you?” Colin asks.

“Well, I think I would have stayed, even if I had ‘won’.”  He squeezes both guys tightly and sighs.  “Ready for some more fun?  I guess I can show off for you.”  Ian and Colin grin from ear to ear and both move closer to Eddie’s chest and each take a nipple into their mouths.  They begin sucking and lapping at them.  Eddie looks skyward and sighs.  “That’s it boys, worship your muscle god.  Show him how much you love him.  Come on boys, I’m not fragile, you can bite those nipples, they’re as tough as I am.”

Ian and Colin obey Eddie and start to nibble on him.  “Harder boys.” Ian bites down on Eddie’s erect nipple and Eddie massages his back, “That’s better G1.”  Eddie reaches around the twins, puts a hand on each of their asses and massages them.  He moves his hands closer to their holes. The boys continue to work over his nipples.  Slobbering over them and causing spit to drip down his pecs to his abs.  The hair there captures it and they rub their bodies against it, making all three bodies slick. The twins simultaneously push their asses outward and Eddie sticks his middle fingers into each of their asses. 

They pause momentarily in their sucking to take a deep breath.  “Don’t stop boys, I’m just getting riled up.”  And Eddie bounces his dick between the boys.  They each put a hand on it and start to stroke it.  Eddie tenses his pecs, pushing his nipples outward a bit more.  The boys put their free arms around the bicep closest to them and pull themselves a bit closer to him. 

Eddie pushes his fingers in as far as they will go and starts a deliberate in and out motion.  Each twin lets out a deep guttural moan.  Eddie laughs.  “I hope I don’t stimulate you kids too much.  You need to last for the whole muscle show.” And with that he bends his knees a bit, braces himself, and lifts both twins with just his fingers in their asses. They gasp, look at each other and start to kiss each other.  Tongues entwine, lips press to others, drool spills out and drops between them, onto their hairless chests. 

Eddie leans his head forward and intrudes into their kiss.  He mumbles, “Let me in fuckers.”  They pretend to ignore his advances.  He jabs his middle fingers into their asses with enough force to cause them to buck up.  Their lips separate.  Eddie smiles and says, “There, you just needed a bit of coaxing.”  He licks each of their faces, they moan again and turn to face him.  They close in on his face and Colin gets to his lips first and locks on.

Eddie lets Colin’s tongue into his mouth.  They wrestle around and Eddie playfully bites down on the tongue.  He gently shakes his head left and right and Colin’s head moves with it.  Colin moves in closer and pushes his tongue further into Eddie’s mouth. 

Ian, not be left out, licks Eddies cheek, then moves his tongue towards Colin’s ear.  He dips his tongue into the ear cannel.  Colin squirms, but has no place to go.  Eddie has firmly embedded his finger in his ass and he’s captured his tongue.  Ian spits into his twins ear, then uses his tongue to spread the spit all over Colin’s inner ear, softly massaging his whole ear.  He wiggles around and his dick spurts a glob pre-cum onto Eddie’s abs.  Eddie jostles Colin a bit in appreciation.  Colin grabs at Eddie’s bicep for support, even though none is needed.  He gropes at the 22 inches and tries to encompass it with his hand.  He feels the sweaty hair and yanks on it gently.  Eddie releases his tongue and tenses his left bicep for Colin. 

Eddie moans in appreciation and turns his attention to Ian.  “What are you up to G1?  Need something to play with like G2?”

“Yes, please.” Ian responds eagerly.

“Hmm, what I can give you to play with?”  Eddie ponders while he rapidly thrusts his finger in and out of Ian’s ass.  Ian’s eyes roll around and he gurgles a moan of pleasure.  He flexes his dick hard and it slams into Eddie’s abs and a load of pre-cum spits out and joins Colin’s. 

Ian starts to lose his balance due to intense pleasure and falls backwards.  He grasps at Eddie’s sweaty body but cannot maintain his grip. Eddie tries to pull him back up with just his middle finger, but momentum has taken over and Ian falls off, drops to the floor, and his head bounces off the carpet. 

Eddie sets Colin down, removes his finger from his ass and bends over Ian.  Ian’s eyes are shut and his face shows a pained expression.  “G1, you ok. Fuck.  Dude, open your eyes.”  Eddie leans down, scoops him up and sets him on the bed. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.  Dammit dude, you gotta open your eyes.  G2, you talk to him.”  Eddie roughly grabs Colin and practically shoves at Ian.

Colin leans over Ian and says softly, “Ian, you ok bro?” He puts his hand over Ian’s chest and feels a steady heartbeat.  “I think he’s just dazed.”  Eddie lets out a sigh as he is pacing around the room.  He takes several deep breathes and tries to relax.  “Let’s give him a minute.”  Colin says and gets off the bed and walks around to Eddie and pats him on the chest.  “Dude, not your fault.  He slipped backwards.  He’ll be fine in a minute.  I’ll go get some ice.  Be right back.”  Colin walks out of the room for the ice.

Eddie walks back to the bed, sits on the edge and reaches a hand down to Ian’s face.  He shows his softer side for the first time and gently caresses Ian’s cheek.  “I’m so sorry G1.  You’ve got to be ok.  You guys are the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time.”  Eddie’s emotions get the better of him.  He starts to choke up.   He lurches off the bed, lets out a violent roar, and slams his fist through the bedroom wall.  Drywall crumbles, pictures tremble, the dresser next to him shakes.  He pulls his hand out and sees blood on his knuckles, but no broken bones.  There is now drywall dust mixed with the sweat and cum on his body, but he doesn’t care. 

He’s about to throw another punch at the wall when Colin comes running back into the room yelling, “What the fuck was that?”

“Yeah, what was that?”  Ian says groggily from the bed. 

Eddie spins around and sees Ian slowing trying to lean up onto his elbows.  A tear escapes his eye and he walks back over to the bed, leans down, picks Ian up, and delicately, but firmly hugs him.  He kisses him on the side of his face.  “I’m so sorry G1.”  Now the sweat, cum, and drywall are on Ian too.  Eddie cradles Ian’s head like a parent holding a child.

“What happened?  All I remember was your finger plunging in and out of my ass, then darkness.”

“Um, well, you were having fun, then fell backwards…off my finger.  Your head hit the floor and you were out for a few minutes.”  Eddie looks over to Colin for reassurance. 

Colin adds, “You did lose conscienceless.  Do you need to go to the hospital or ER?  How’s your vision? Do you feel nauseated?”

“Slow down Colin.  You’re going a bit fast.” Ian says with some bite in his voice.  “I think I’ll be fine.  Just give me a few minutes.”  He turns to Eddie and says, “Eddie, can you put me back down please.  I get it, you’re sorry, but no need for you to carry me around for the rest of the night.”  Eddie reluctantly sets Ian back down on the bed and sits right next to him with his arm wrapped around him.

Ian takes a few deep breaths and lays back on the bedspread.  He shuts his eyes for a moment.  “I’ll be ok, but I think I need to sit the rest of tonight out.” 

Eddie’ face darkens.  “What? Are you sure you’re ok?”  He looks over at Colin.

“Are you getting a headache or feeling faint?”  Colin asks with concern.

“Just a bit tired.” Ian responds with his eyes still shut.  “Eddie, you need to finish showing off for Colin. I can sit here and watch.”  He leans up and looks at both of them.  “Don’t let me stop the fun, please. I’ll have fun watching.”

Eddie looks over to Colin, who nods it is ok with him.  Eddie leans down and gives Ian a kiss, then eyes up Colin like he’s a 25lb dumbbell he’s going to toss around.  He walks over to him, puts his left forearm between Colin’s legs and hefts him up.  Colin slides down and is in the crux between forearm and bicep.  Eddie just stands there like he’s holding a glass of water and flexes his bicep and the mound pushes against Colin’s dick.  It gets hard quickly. 

Eddie smiles and flexes a few times, bouncing the mound, and crushing the dick.  Colin reaches his arms out and puts his right hand on Eddie’s shoulder and his left hand on Eddie’s right nipple.  He starts to tweak and tug on the nipple.  Eddies growls in approval. 

He pulls his arm closer to his body and leans up to kiss Colin.  Colin accepts the kiss and they start to tongue wrestle.  He places his free hand on Colin’s dick and starts a gentle tugging motion.  Colin squirms a bit and Eddie flexes his arm and tightens his grip on the dick.  He’s not letting Colin slip out at any cost.  Colin feels Eddie’s need to keep him safe and gives him a gentle kiss.  Eddie looks him in the eyes and Colin savagely tugs on the right nipple. 

Eddie’s lips curl up in an evil grin.  Colin continues to tug and starts to twist it, like it’s the lid to a jar. “That the best you can do G2?” Colin responds by twisting harder.  Eddie sighs, “That’s more like it.”  He flexes his left arm and the bicep mound squishes Colin’s dick again. He then flexes his chest, making it stone hard.  Colin stops twisting and starts to caress the sticky, slick hair around the nipple.  Eddie puffs his chest out and Colin responds by gently tugging on the hair. Both men sigh.

Eddie moves his free hand between Colin’s legs to join his other hand.  He then spreads the legs apart.  Colin’s rock hard dick flops around and Eddie’s eyes light up like it’s seeing a foot long hotdog with all the fixings.  He pulls it closer to his mouth and slowly, but steadily downs it.  When he’s half down it, he closes his mouth and starts to suck.  Colin puts his hands on top of Eddie’s head for stability.  Eddie simply bobs his head back and forth, sucking and slurping like there’s no tomorrow. 

Colin pulls Eddie’s head closer, shoving more of his cock down his throat.  He eagerly accepts it and soon has taken Colin to the root.  He wraps his tongue around the cock, grateful it is hairless and coats it saliva.  So much so, it dribbles out the corners of his mouth, down between Colin’s legs, and onto his forearms, then the carpet. 

Colin has braced his body upright and scooted his ass as forward as he can so Eddie has every millimeter of his dick in his mouth.  He is in pure heaven.  He rubs Eddie’s head with his hands, massaging the scalp.  He moves his hands to the back of Eddie’s head and tries to pull him further onto his dick, but his nose is already poking him in his lower abs, so he cannot be much closer. 

Eddie, sensing Colin’s desire for him to take as much of him into his mouth as possible, pushes his head back an inch, to Colin’s dismay, lowers his jaw, sticks his tongue out, and starts playing with his balls.  Colin moans in utter pleasure.  Eddie puts his tongue under the balls, lightly lifts them up, and then moves his mouth back forward, bringing the balls into his mouth with the dick. 

Colin firmly attaches his hands to Eddie’s head and screams in ecstasy. He moves his body upward an inch or two trying to get even more into Eddie’s mouth. 

Eddie, for his part is just standing there, letting his tongue do its thing.  His arms are solidly supporting Colin, and are not showing any signs of weakening.  His legs are like granite pillars.  His eyes are fixed on Colin’s abs.  He is also in heaven because he is showing off his strength and G2 is taking it all in and appreciating him to the fullest.

He flexes his biceps just a bit and Colin is drawn that much closer. 

Ian, who has been watching from the bed, quietly says, “Eddie, turn around.”  Eddie, shocked at hearing G1’s voice, turns around.  Although he cannot see G1, he follows the voice.  His knees bump the bed and he stops. 

“Not sure how useful I will be, but here goes.”  He slowly takes Eddie’s dick into his mouth.  He doesn’t fit much in when he starts to gag, but he gives it his best effort.  Eddie moans, which in turn sends shivers throughout Colin’s body. 

Ian awkwardly puts one of his hands under Eddie’s balls and starts to fondle them.  Delicately at first, rolling them around, feeling the hair and sweat, and appreciating their weight in his hand.  He lets them slide around his fingers and into his palm, then back to his fingers.  He puts his thumb and forefinger together and lightly pulls on a few of the hairs, stretching them out from the curled position. He maneuvers his pinkie into the area between the two balls and rubs across the area very tenderly. His pinkie then finds its way back towards Eddie’s hole and the area between the hole and his balls.  He massages the area while still fondling the balls with his other fingers. 

Eddies lets out a guttural moan and tries to pull Colin even closer.  He has flexed both biceps and is sucking on Colin like there is no tomorrow. 

Colin is holding onto Eddie’s head for dear life and then suddenly explodes down his throat.

Eddie is shocked, but not surprised.  He swallows every drop and keeps sucking once Colin is done, hoping there is something extra on its way.  Sadly there is not. 

He uses his arms to pull G2 out of his mouth.  G2’s dick is softening.  Eddie looks up into his eyes and sees gratitude. He lowers his arms and Colin is now face level.  Eddies pulls him for a loving kiss. Colin accepts and returns it. 

Eddie breaks the kiss and says, “I’d put you down, but your brother is right below you.”  Colin nods.  “The bed is right behind you.  You’ll land at the far end.  Try not to bang your head.” He nods again.  Eddie hefts him up, “Ready?” and tosses G2, over his twin, onto the other end of the bed.  He lands softly and bounces on the mattress and covers.  He rolls over and gives Eddie a thumbs up.  Eddie winks at him and then looks down at Ian. 

“You ok G1?”  Ian throws a thumbs up showing he’s fine.  Eddie pats him on the head.  “Keep doing what you’re doing stud.  Big guy is feeling all warm and satisfied.”  Ian continues playing with his balls and sucking on his dick. 

After a few minutes he says, “I’m going to flip you over so you’re on your back, hold on.”  Ian gives another thumbs up and Eddie reaches down, carefully grabs him by the lower back and twists him halfway over.  He sets him down, resets, then completes the job. 

Ian’s raging hard-on is now face up.  Both Eddie and Colin eye it up.  Colin looks at Eddie who winks back at him.  Colin crawls up Ian’s body and engulfs his twin’s dick to the hilt in one move.  It’s now Ian’s turn to moan in gratitude which sends vibrations throughout Eddie’s body. 

Eddie is standing still so as to not hurt Ian again, but he’s also watching the twins and how they react to each other.  The moment Colin started sucking on Ian, Ian’s body changed and how he was sucking on Eddie changed ever so slightly, but he noticed it.  G1 became more intense, but in a pleasurable way. His tongue movements became more intense.  His fingers became a bit rougher when tugging the hair on his balls. He applied just a bit more pressure with his pinkie, causing Eddie just a bit more pleasure.

He is still amazed at how well the twins know how to pleasure each other.  No matter what he does, they have their own special bond and he is still an outsider.  He is not offended or put off by it, but just wants to feel the level of love which they share.  He knows they love him passionately, but they put each other first, always have and always will. He admires that level of love between siblings and wishes he and his brothers had it.

Eddie regains his focus on Ian.  His chest had heaved due to the change in Ian and now his body has a renewed feeling.  He wants to show off for the twins, pick them up again with just his hands, toss them around like they are 10lb weights, carry them on his broad shoulders around the bedroom while doing squats, and do presses using them as the weights, just to show off. 

His thoughts get him so riled up, he feels his explosion coming.  He looks down at Ian and warns him, “I’m about to cum G1.  Are you sure you’re ok?”  Ian pulls off, just to be safe and Eddie quickly grabs his dick and brutally jerks it 4 times.  A geyser of cum explodes out and coats both guys, from Colin’s head to Ian’s chin.

Ian, amazed with the shower he received, cums on the spot into Colin’s mouth.  No warning.  Colin attempts to gulp it down, but can only get the first two shots. The last two shots dribble out and down Ian’s dick to waist and abs. 

Ian lets his eyes roll into his head.  Eddie reaches down and pats him on the chest and says, “Glad you’re feeling a bit better G1.” 

Colin finishes licking up the cum off his brother then scoots up his body and delicately lays on top of him, kissing him. 

Eddie feigning gruffness says to Colin, “G2, what about the mess on me?  Who the fuck is going to clean me up?”

Colin looks up and flatly says, “You’re a big boy, do it yourself.” And winks at him.  He then leans back down and continues to kiss Ian.  He whispers, “How long til he picks me u…”

Eddie reaches down, puts both hands on Colin’s waist and simply lifts him off Ian.  He holds him up, with Colin facing down and away from him.  “What was that G2? I think I missed what you said.”  He takes a few steps away from the bed so he is clear of Ian, raises his arms up so Colin is head high, and carefully spins him around they are face to face, with Colin’s being upside down.  “Say it again, G2.”

Colin leans in and kisses him. They break the kiss.  Eddie says, “That’s what I thought.  But I’m still a mess.”  He slowly lowers Colin until he is dick level.  Colin carefully laps the dry and sticky cum off Eddie’s dick and surrounding area.  Once he’s done, Eddie walks back to the bed and sets him down.  He pats him on the shoulder and says, “Good boy.”  He quickly finds his phone, sends a quick text, puts it on silent, and tosses it on the floor.

He crawls onto the bed.  Ian moves to be on one side, Colin takes the other side.  Eddie puts his arms around both and says, “Guess we’re not going to Ty’s for dinner.  Good, those guys talk too much.”  He pulls the twins closer to him and they nuzzle him with love and affection.  Maybe they are letting him into their world, in their own special way. 

He hugs them tighter.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1