Sex Makes The Muscleman

londonboy

Every time he fucks me I grow bigger.  It seems the harder he fucks the bigger I become.  His semen is so full of something miraculous – like a kind of super-charged testosterone - I add about a pound of muscle every time he chugs a big wad up into my chute.  That first week he was pounding my ass three times a day, so I grew a lot.  It took me a while to notice since I was so confused about what was going on.  I was also becoming addicted to him plugging my tight hole so hard it felt like a charging elephant.  Early on, I could only fit the tip of his monster cock in my ass, but now I’ve gotten to the point where I can take the entire gigantic thing and I love – no, I crave it.  I know he’s impressed, even though he’s never said anything remotely close to a compliment.  He simply plows me like a wild man.  Most of the time gobs of his sweet juice go squirting everywhere because he’s shoving in and pulling out so hard that our bodies are flopping around like we’re on some kind of carnival ride.  He grunts like a mad beast, as well – something that turns me on even more.  We’ve woken up neighbors many times before and we have a house with a big yard – the nearest other place is a quarter of a mile away.  The man is just so intense and out of control that he doesn’t even realize he’s howling like a squadron of horny sailors on leave.  

I passed him up in size a long time ago, but it doesn’t matter.  I’m still his captive.  I love having his big log crammed tightly in me so much that I don’t even try to escape anymore.  And the growing huge is such an intense turn-on that I can jack off my own huge member two or three times between his plowing sessions - just by feeling up my own colossal body.  I’m sure he can tell I’ve grown monstrous, but he doesn’t care.  He knows I crave his fucking the way a babe yearns for a mother’s teat.  I’m also pretty sure my ass is the only thing in the world that can squeeze his cock hard enough for him to feel it, anyway.  The sex is so boisterous that we’ve gone through four beds in five months.  The legs just can’t take the big man’s banging.  I look forward to the moment when I hear the wood crack loudly and then feel the box springs hitting the ground.  It doesn’t help at all that I’m now as big as the bed.  Our combined weight is almost eight hundred and fifty pounds.  We basically fuck anywhere in the house we happen to be when the mood hits him.  And when the mood hits him it really hits him.  That’s how we busted one of the counters in the kitchen, a couple of sofas, and even the old dining room table.  Just by him attacking me and us getting it on like two Mack trucks colliding.  I’m sure if sex could really cause flames we would have burned the city down a long time ago.  

It seems wild to think that I’ve now been with the monstrous guy just over a year.  He plucked me out of a bar one Saturday night and I’ve been his captive slave ever since – literally, for a while, and now just figuratively.  There’s no other place I’d rather be than right here having him plunge his oversized rod into me every chance he gets. I was a scrawny thing of only a hundred and eighty pounds when we met.  He easily controlled me with his humongous body.  We got home that first night – me thinking I’d made the best score of my life – and he basically carried me into the house under his arm, like I was a small pillow.  He then tossed me on the bed and started undressing.  He grunted and nodded his head a little, signaling that I should do the same.  He was a man of few words.  There was no foreplay or even kissing.  He had a massive urge and my ass was there to calm the beast.  When we were both nude, he simply flopped my body over onto my stomach by turning my legs, climbed on top of me, and brought his face down to mine.

“Time to fuck,” he said in low, almost inhuman growl – the aroma of beer, sweat, and what had to be testosterone was so strong that I now associate that with him having his way with me.  

Then it felt like a fire truck was trying to ram its way into my ass.  I swear I thought I was going to be split apart.  The man’s dickhead felt wider than a stool and as long as most other men’s entire cocks.  He pressed into me slowly and continuously – not letting up for a second.  I screamed out loudly, but he just continued to plow into me – grunting like some wild animal devouring something smaller.  Finally, the giant tip popped into my ass and it was clear the big man knew he shouldn’t try to fit any more of his telephone pole in that first time.  He simply tensed the big head a little, pulsing it in my tight aching hole, and then quickly emptied what seemed like a reservoir of cum into my chute.  The power of his gushing made me immediately shoot a big load, too, but that wasn’t the wild part.  His lava-like thick juice seeped into my body quickly and the feeling was like nothing I’d ever experienced before.  My ass was still in much pain from his mammoth invasion, but there was a certain soothing sensation that I could not explain or had ever experienced before.  It was like his jizz was a healing balm or a numbing drug that took over my body.  Every inch of my being suddenly seemed to be buzzing with an indescribable ‘high.’  When the big guy finally shot his last drop of precious man-honey he grunted loudly and let his entire weight rest on me.

“You’ll do fine.  Gonna get you huge.”

I didn’t understand the words – nor did I want to at the time.  I was too busy focused on the steamer trunk that was still wedged tightly in my ass and the bizarre feeling that seemed to surround me like a super aura.  I also suddenly felt – it was hard to find a word – but maybe ‘empowered’ comes closest.  Part of the awareness was from the fact that his over four hundred pound body was resting on top of me and I didn’t care.  It felt awesome – being covered by so much muscle.  I didn’t have any trouble breathing.  It was like my body could move up and down even with his heaviness pressing on me.  I didn’t question it all – mainly because all of the sudden the pain in my ass was gone.  I couldn’t believe it.  I knew the gigantic head of his prick was still corking up my tight hole, but there was no longer any intense agony.  As a matter of fact, now there was only pure delight.  My anal cavity was on fire with pleasure – more than I had ever felt before.  Instantly, I was hard as rock again.  I started to moan loudly as the orgasmic feeling that was permeating my hole started to spread through my entire body.  I was starting to feel like his cum was going to start shooting out of every pore on my body.  The big man noticed my pleasure – how could he miss my moans - and this seemed to make him very happy.

“Oh fuck, you start early.”

He smashed his body down on me even harder – but I could still breathe perfectly.  He somehow new, however, that the intense weight of his body would actually highlight even more the bliss that seemed to be coursing through my veins.  I felt like I was on fire – but not a painful burning – it was more like how alcohol can warm your body on a cold night and make you start to feel pleasantly buzzed.  It was like being high or juiced on something that you instinctively knew was good for you.  At that point, though, I didn’t give a damn.  I was just enjoying how it felt – and it felt fucking good.  I started squeezing my cheeks together – smashing his giant bulbous head shoved in my ass.  He grunted so loudly that I immediately squeezed even harder from fear.  This made him grumble-laugh a little and I felt the tip of his giant cock start to harden again.  

“Tight ass is begging for more.  You need rest, though.”

I’m sure what he was saying registered on some level, but I just didn’t even desire for a second to focus on his words.  I simply wanted to feel the blanket of intense sexual gratification that was covering my entire body.  Every inch of my skin felt fully alive – and I swear I could feel every part of it.  I could actually feel my body expanding as I inhaled and then contracting as I exhaled.  It was unnerving and abundantly satisfying at the same time.  Something fucking incredible was happening to me and I knew it had a direct connection to the colossal giant muscleman smashing me into the bed.  Suddenly the bear-like snoring of the beast made it clear I wasn’t going anywhere for a very long time.  The huge dude had flooded my ass with his he-man sap and was now spent.  I was amazed he still weighed as much as he did because it had felt like his entire insides had shot up my tight hole.  His arms wrapped around me tightly as he slept and his legs squeezed my lower body hard.  At the same time his cock head stayed plugged in my ass like stopper that prevents the bathwater from draining.  The rhythm of the behemoth’s snoring finally got to me and I could feel myself getting sleepy – even as my body stayed super-charged with some kind of unexplainable sexual electricity.  My last thought before I fell asleep was how fucking comfortable it felt to be wrapped up in this guys muscles and to have my ass capped by his big monstrous tip.

My dreams of the big guy growing hard when his cock was inside me were interrupted abruptly when I realized they were no longer dreams.  I opened my eyes and saw that the sun was clearly high in the sky since the room was so well lit.  I was also greeted by the monstrous man’s heavy breathing that soon turned into the now familiar grunts, which signaled the expected uncomfortable feeling in my ass as the tip of his giant dong grew hard inside me.  He had never pulled out the entire evening.  It was like he wanted to make sure my body absorbed all of his juicy goodness – something I certainly didn’t mind, at all.  Now, however, his dick was hardening to something beyond granite and my ass chute was being stretched to high-hell.  

“Fuck, gotta get more in.”

I knew that simple phrase meant more intense pressure and pain in my ass – and I was correct.  The now sweaty huge man was ramming more of his thick muscular cock into my tiny ass.  We both knew he still would not be able to get even a small fraction of the entire thing inside me, but he definitely was going to get a good grade for trying.  I also got the feeling that he didn’t care if it was just a little tiny bit more of his big schlong in me – it was going to get him off no matter what.  As he maneuvered his battleship-sized cock deeper into my chute the man cried out like a thousand charging gorillas.  I bet he didn’t get more than a fourth of an inch more into me but it felt like an entire city block to me.  I’m pretty sure it felt the same to him.  He was making hollering noises like he had just won the Olympic weightlifting competition or successfully driven a huge truck through a small opening – which in a way he had.  With no more warning other than the loud noise he was making his cock suddenly released a tsunami of thick cum deep into my hole.  The force of his surge was again so strong that it knocked my own ejaculation to shoot instantly from my cock.  I had no choice but to somehow make room for his intense release.  I’m pretty sure the walls shook from the supersonic yell that escaped the big man’s throat.  I got the feeling that orgasms for the massive guy were probably equal to his size – and judging by the amount of cum and their power, I figured they were intensely forceful, too.  

I didn’t, however, have time to really contemplate all of this.  As his cock – and mine – continued to sputter out droplets of juice I, again, began to feel the extreme pleasure I had after last night’s fuck session.  An overwhelming fire of delight that awakened every cell of my frame seized my body.  I felt like a human volcano about to erupt.  The pain in my ass disappeared even sooner than the night before.  I immediately welcomed his giant, rock-hard penetration and quickly wanted more.  I realized I desperately needed his fullness in me – I wanted him to bury his enormous cock into my ass all the way up to his pubic hair.  I needed his orange-sized balls banging against my cheeks.  My longing for his dick was certainly tied to the gloriously weird sensation that took over my body after his ejaculation, but it didn’t matter.  I was craving his rod inside me the way an addict needs a drug.  My buzz was even more intense this morning – something I attributed to not being slightly drunk, needing food, and having had the most incredible sleep of my entire life.  The guy’s body had literally been a muscle man-cave for me that had enabled me to feel more secure – and more alive – than ever in my life.  His body was still resting on top of me and I felt like a guy that could suddenly breathe under water.  His weight would certainly have been oppressive to any living thing, but, somehow, I simply ‘wore’ him like a familiar jacket.  I panicked a little about what it was going to feel like when he finally got off of me.  I started missing his huge body before that even happened.  His voice and movement snapped me out of my worrying.

“You need food.”

He spoke bluntly and with so much force it seemed like an order instead of a statement.  The popping noise when his cock snapped from my hole was so loud I would have hit the ground if I had been standing – thinking it a gunshot.  I instantly missed being crammed with all his manhood.  I suddenly felt empty, incomplete, and vulnerable.  I could still feel remnants of the buzzing from his juice seeping into my body, but the void left by his enormous log was almost too much.  I whined loudly and let my ass rise up off the bed – as if it were chasing his cock.  He gurgled something like a laugh and pushed his huge frame upward.

“More fucking later.  Food now.”

The removal of his cock had been very distressing, but nothing could have prepared me for how it would feel when his heavy muscled body was no longer smothering me.  There was no experience in my life for me to compare it to – since I was too little to know how traumatic it was to leave my mother’s womb.  I wondered if this is what it felt like when a snake loses its skin.  It definitely felt like a part of me was being taken away.  Instantly, the security, the intense warmth, and the satisfaction of being in a muscled cocoon were gone.  I loudly sucked in air as the coldness of the room enveloped my naked body and I felt frailer than ever in my entire life.  The big man must have immediately understood what was happening – since he reached out and grabbed my shriveling cock and balls with one big hand.  He started kneading them around in his fingers and palm.  At the same time he grunted in a way that I’m sure was supposed to be soothing – and in a miraculous way, it was.  

“Food will help.”

The big man continued to fondle my stiffening cock and balls while he reached over to a nearby chair and grabbed a heavy quilt.  He covered my body with the blanket and then released my now fully hard dick.  I think he somehow knew the erection would keep me satisfied for a while, because he stood up from the bed and left the room.  I thought it odd that he shut the door behind him, but I figured it was so the noise he was going to make wouldn’t disturb me.  I contemplated sliding off the bed with the blanket and following him – my need for his body was almost that great – but suddenly I found myself drifting off to sleep again.  I was extremely tired for some reason and dreams of his enormous pole were calling my name.         

My dream of trying to fit the Empire State Building in my ass was interrupted by the incredible aroma of food.  I awoke to two incredible gifts – one was a giant tray of glorious breakfast food and the other was the giant’s big paw cuddling my cock and balls again.  Having him touch me wasn’t the same as feeling his big body covering me, but it was a close second.  He never let go of my jewels even as he used his other hand to prop my body up against the massive headboard of the bed.  He merely jerked his head in the direction of the food – as sign for me to start eating – and I dove in.  I had not realized how incredibly hungry I actually was.  It seemed he knew I was craving nourishment much more than I did.  The big man never stopped kneading my hard tool the entire time I was eating.  It was like he couldn’t get enough of me either.  I loved how it felt to do something so natural as eating a meal while being played with by the massive guy.  It was like I was his pet or something even more mysterious.  He watched me guzzle food down as he continued to pump my cock to even fuller hardness.  

At the same time, I took advantage of the quiet time to gaze at the big man completely.  I had actually not gotten much time to look at the dude – other than briefly at the poorly lit bar - because my face had been in the pillow for most of the night.  It seemed like I knew his enormous cock intimately, but the rest of him was still kind of a blur.  I definitely knew he was huge – all over.  His weight confirmed that.  But I think if I had been asked to pick him out of a line up with other big guys I wouldn’t have been able to do it.  As I chewed my food ravenously I stared at his face.  The man was what I would call a ‘bruiser’ – someone so rough-looking that he was fucking gorgeous.  He would have definitely gotten the role of the thug bodyguard or villain in any movie.  His square-like head and jaw rested on an insanely thick neck – so massive that it almost looked like he didn’t have one.  His shoulders didn’t slope – they stuck out to the side like two huge cliffs.  There were so many layers of muscle I couldn’t tell where traps, shoulders, pecs or anything else started or ended.  He was just jacked-up everywhere.  He had the kind of body that would probably shut down a site like Scruff because the dude would get too many ‘Woofs.’  When you looked at his humongous arms next to his gigantic pecs it looked like someone had placed four skin-covered huge watermelons beside each other.  The dark patches of skin around his thumb-sized protruding nipples were so wide that I could have used them as coasters for a beer mug.  His chest jutted out like the front of an immense truck.  You’d expect something so big to kind of wiggle when the guy moved, but having felt those pecs against my head all night long I knew they were hard as hell.  He’d reach over to feed me something and his pecs would move like one big slab of beef – highlighting how stone-like they were.  His bulging biceps and triceps would flare out, too, causing me to get a little dizzy.  The big man lifted a jug up to my lips and made me take a bunch of deep gulps – some of what I figured was enhanced water drizzled out my mouth and down my chin, neck, and chest.  

“Replaces minerals - lost from sweating.”  

I simply nodded my head and continued eating – but only after I let out one of the loudest burps I’d ever heard.  I didn’t even try to stop it.  I knew it was just part of the moment.  I somehow knew the huge guy wouldn’t mind.  As a matter of fact I thought he might enjoy it.  The half-smile that appeared on his face confirmed that thought.  Wrinkles and crevices on his manly face made me guess his age to be about fifty-something.  He had dark eyes that were kind of sunken – adding to his thuggish look.  There was a scar above his right eye and it looked like his nose might have been broken a couple of times.  Bushy eyebrows, heavy lashes, and thick stubble across his face substantiated my belief that the man had testosterone to spare.  Every time one of his big hands came near my face I realized he could have easily palmed my head.  His paws were monstrous – a sight that made me focus on the expert stroking he was doing to my hard cock.  His fingers were gigantic, but they had the magic touch when it came to pleasing me.  He’d tug at my shaft as he brought his hand up and then he’d press in kind of hard as he pushed back down.  He’d also make sure his fingers pressed into my tight balls when he got to the bottom – just to give me an extra thrill.  I looked down to the tray and saw that there was a little bit of food left. 

“Eat it all.”

It was an order, not a request.  I quickly downed the rest of the food and the large man removed the tray with one hand – still stroking me like a pro.  I could not believe I was so freaking hard – after such a powerful ejaculation earlier.  I assumed it had something to do with the food.  I was beginning to worry about the time.  I new I had to get home soon.  I certainly didn’t want to leave this gorgeous hunk of a man, but I knew the upcoming week was going to be rough and I needed to gather some stuff for work.  Any thoughts of work and my apartment disappeared immediately when I felt the guy’s mouth suddenly engulf my hard prick.  I had not been prepared for anything like that.  He started sucking instantly and my hips came up off the bed – simply because of the incredible stimulation his oral skills were giving to my prick.  Three heavy swallows from his throat and my cock exploded again – gushing even harder than it had earlier.  I shot a giant wad into the man’s mouth as I screamed for bloody joy.  He didn’t let up for one second – even after I’d spurted out my last drop.  He continued to suck hard just to give my body an extra thrill.  It was the most intense blowjob I’d ever had – I’m sure caused in part because of the man’s skills and in part because my body was still on sexual overdrive from being fucked so strongly two times in the last ten hours.   He finally pulled his mouth from my dick and my mid-section fell back to the bed.  I was breathing hard and my eyes were still in the back of my head.  When I finally settled into semi-normal breathing I looked at the big man – noting there was something apologetic in his gaze.

“Thank you very much.  That was nice, really nice.  I have no idea what time it is, but I’m thinking I need to head out.  I’ve got a busy workweek ahead of me.  I’d really like to see you again – if you’re up for that.”

“You live here now.”

I didn’t fully understand what he had said, but the way he said it sent a chill down my spine.  My still-hard cock deflated immediately and my heart started racing.  The big man put one of his giant paws on my chest and held me in place.  It was like he knew I was about to freak out or something.  It was then – and only then –that I glanced around the room.  The windows – where light from the midday sun had been spilling in when I work up – were about fourteen twenty feet high, near the ceiling of the large room. There were only two doors to the place.  I could see one led to a bathroom and the other was the one to the hallway.   I tried to remember more about his place from the night before, but he had carried me directly to this room.  I saw there was minimal furniture – a television, a phone, some workout equipment, and not much more.  I forced myself to focus.  I’d heard about these kinds of nightmares – being kidnapped for organs, held captive for slave trading, and the sort – but I still didn’t allow myself to believe anything of the sort was happening to me.  I laughed a little and tried to get up.  The big hand held me in place – a confirmation of the fact that something wrong was happening and a move that was meant to keep me calm.  I refused to panic immediately.

“Well, that’s a nice offer and everything, but I have a job.  I have to go to work to make money.  I have an apartment I need to look after.”

“Doesn’t matter anymore.”  

“I have a life.”

“Don’t care.” 

“But I care!”

“Size is all that matters.”

“What does that even mean?” 

“You’ll see.  Rest now.”

My body was on fire with adrenaline.  I could feel it, but I was also getting extremely tired.  I immediately knew he had drugged something – the food, the water, or whatever.  I struggled to stay awake, but I just couldn’t.  The last thing I remember was how good his heavy hand felt resting on my chest.  And then there was darkness.     

• Upvote 27