Great story. Love the Oliver Twist vibe, and Zach's pure need for more and more growth was perfectly conveyed.

Would've liked a bit more on his initial journey before the story itself, but I can't complain! Thanks for writing :)

On 4/27/2018 at 3:23 PM, Ozymandias said:

Great story. Love the Oliver Twist vibe, and Zach's pure need for more and more growth was perfectly conveyed.

Would've liked a bit more on his initial journey before the story itself, but I can't complain! Thanks for writing :)

Ha! I think think the Oliver Twist vibe is subconscious, but I like it. As for backstory -- I initially had a slightly more broad plan but had to cut it back for the sake of available time. I also decided to leave other details out (note that I don't go into a lot of specifics about Zach's size) to allow people to map their own preferences on to the story. Sometimes I love it when people provide details on size, etc., and sometimes I just like to let my brain fantasize about what's NOT written, so I can get off more enjoyably ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 3

Super hot story. Surely someone is looking for a willing volunteer to be his muscle slave? Anyone? 😈

• Thanks 1

A staggeringly well-written story, Buffling. Your broad lexis and your fluency with language - including sizzling similes ("My groin felt like a loaded weapon, with the special sauce serving as the ammunition") and metaphors (I particularly liked "fjords of intercostals") - creating a really vivid picture. I am seriously impressed (and very horny at the same time, ha ha ;) )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1