Member Intro

Opi

I'm Corwin.  I use to post a lot on the old forum, but I live in NYC and into muscle, muscle growth and strength.  Introduce yourself here

• Like 4

Hey guys! Been lifting for several years here. Currently bulking. Would be great to find other guys in NYC into lifting to workout with (I use NYSC) and who also want to chat muscle growth.

• Upvote 1

Alex here. Been a bit absent for a while, am once again ready to mingle. Train at Astral in the Bronx most of the time, also have an NYSC membership. Also lifting for several years... results tend to come in spurts, but I keep at it regardless.

• Upvote 1

On 4/26/2018 at 6:34 AM, NeverEnough said:

Aspiring bodybuilder here. Training at midcity gym. Always up for a workout or catching a bbing show.

Sweet! I used to train at MidCity. Probably saw each other there.

• Upvote 1

Astral, up in the Bronx. Amazing vibe up there, it's all rough guys, mostly Latino, who actually train hard. Like MidCity without all the personal trainers and club music and blinding lights. :P

Been there a few months. I got pissed off at MidCity (a hundred little things added up), so did NYSC for a while. My workouts got REALLY shit at NYSC, and I didn't realize how much until I started going to Astral. Gym atmosphere makes a HUGE difference for me. About 20% on lifts.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in NJ 20 mins from the tunnel in the city a lot. Into muscle growth bodybuilding other big muscle bros looking to meet up train and anything else

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..