The Internet Stalker pt 2

The Internet Stalker pt 2

So here I am on the shoulders of the biggest man I have ever met.  Holding a full sized man bigger than most other men in most circumstances.  I know that I mentioned earlier that I did not want to feel like a child, but with Daniel, that is exactly how I felt.  I felt safe around him.  I can’t imagine being away from him from this point forward.  Other than him stalking me online, there is nothing that is proves to me that I cannot trust him.  He has been nothing but kind to me. 

“Alright Blake, I think it is time for you and me to have a little talk.”  He reaches up and grabs me under the arms and lifts me off of his shoulders and brings me into a cradle carry.  He walks us over to a bench and sits down.  He places me on his lap and looks at me in the eyes.  “I am sure you have a lot of questions don’t you?”

“To say the least!”

“first of all, you really have a fetish for being lifted and carried don’t you?”  He chuckles so hard that it vibrates throughout my body.   “Don’t respond because again, I already know the answer.  I felt it on my shoulders.”  I was shaking at this point.  He could sense my fear and he wrapped his arms around me and drew me closer to him, laying my head against his chest.  “Blake, there is nothing to fear with me, but you have to trust me on this.  There is a reason I was watching over you on the internet.  There are a lot of dangerous people out there that do want to bring you harm.  They want to take advantage of your vulnerability.  It only takes one time for you to hook up with a man of your fantasy that can be out to harm you.  That the guy at the bar for example.  He is nothing that he said he was.”

“Are you telling me you know about someone that wants to harm me in some way?” 

“What I am saying is that you cannot trust every person you meet on the internet.  People can be who they want to be to seduce others to get what they want.  I have read your posts and it is nothing like others that I have read before.  I can see that with every post you write, it is about wanting to be protected, to feel safe.  The places that you have been searching for that protection is far from that.  I have seen it over and over again.” 

Daniel sounded genuine in his concern for me.  I did feel protected by him.  I wanted to be in his embrace.  I loved laying my head on his chest and feeling his heart beat.  To feel that chiseled chest.  I put my hand on his bicep and it was like granite.  If anyone was out to hurt me, I knew that I was safe with him.  Nobody would get past him to me. 

“As I said before, let me be your protection.  I will never let anyone hurt you again whether it be emotionally or physically.  I have never felt this strongly about anything or anyone in my entire life.”  I lifted my head from his chest and looked into his eyes.  He showed nothing but compassion in his eyes.  In fact, there were tears that were forming.  How could a huge man like Daniel have such a tenderness about him?

“Why me?  Why did you choose me out of all of the other men that are searching for the same thing that I am?  I know I am not alone out there.  So what makes me so different than any other man that you have gone out of your way to protect me?”

Blake, I have read posts from other men that are into the whole lift & carry scene, but you are different.  It was not just about the sex for you.  Yes, the sex is part of it, but you want so much more than that.  You want a connection that will be hard to find on these sites.  Yes, you can fantasize about it, live in your dream world, but I know that sex is not your main focus, but that does not mean that the other man is on the same page.  They are out for the sex, and they will do whatever it takes to get that.  Even if it becomes violent to get it.  I have seen it before.  I have been that man before, but I have changed, and I want to protect you from men like the former me.”

I was afraid for the first time since our encounter at the bar.  Was he trying to seduce me into going home with him so he could take advantage of me?  How could I trust him now?  He said he was just like the men he was describing.  What brought the change?  Why was he acting so different now?  Even as I was afraid, I still felt like I could trust what he was saying was the truth.  “So what happened that made you change?”

“Well, I had an encounter with a man your size, where he was searching for the same security you are searching for now, but instead of protecting him, I took advantage of him to meet my own needs.  I wanted to feel superior to him, and I was in a way, but when I actually looked into his eyes, truly looked into his eyes, I saw his fear that I was causing him.  Something snapped in me and I let him go.  I told him I was sorry, but the damage was done.  He ran out of my place crying.  I will never forget the look in his eyes.  I made a vow to never allow another man fear me like he did.  Instead, I wanted to protect him or whoever I came into contact with in the future.  Daniel was full of tears now, and I could see the sign of regret he felt in his heart for what he had done. 

“Blake, it is one thing to protect a little guy because they cannot always defend themselves, but guys your size are often neglected from the same safety and protection.  I want to be that for you.  I want to meet your every fantasy.  I want to be the man that you have always dreamed of.  Believe me, I have learned that this new me is more turned on as a protected than I ever felt as a predator.  Blake, will you trust me?”

Still looking into his eyes, I said “I don’t know why I feel safe with you, but I know that I can trust you.  I have never felt more cared for or protected.  You are right, part of my fetish is to be in the arms of a man that I can feel protected by, but with my size, I have found that most guys want me to protect them, not the other way around.  And the guys that are bigger than me, are not into the bigger guys, but the smaller ones so they can feel more superior in some way.  I never though in my wildest dreams that I would meet a man like you!”

With a smile in his eyes, he stood up with me still in his arms, he starts to walk again.   “Good, now let me help your fantasies come true.  Let me take you to my place so we can continue to get to know each other.  I am even stronger than I look right now.  I can lift you in any way you want.  Let’s start now, how would you like for me to carry you home?  Over my shoulder, back on my shoulders, let me curl you all the way home!  You just tell me what you want and I will do it.  Just to prove to you, let me try something to give you a glimps of what I can do.”  With that, he grabs me and flips me upside down, holding my by my ankles, he lifts me up so his mouth is level with my cock.  “holding you by your ankles is the hardest lift for most guys to do, but not for me.  This is actually pretty easy for me.”  Then he literally swung me so that I did a flip and he caught me right side up under my arms.  He was holding me at arms length now.  “I can’t wait to show you more Blake, but remember, I will never hurt you…” 

I was ready for the best night of my life…