CMiller

news How Would You Feel About A Member Verification Program? [Open Discussion]

Should we have a member verification program?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a member verification program?

• Yes
    • No

TheChimeraVirus

Absolutely not. I value my privacy and do not want to have pictures of my face up here.

• Upvote 1

schwermarko

I vote NO. That's not how you catch a catfish. If someone wants you to know that he's the person they claim to be, then they'll cam with you (or meet in RL).

Until then, let the catfish live in their fantasy bubble.

Um, well except that there are people in committed relationships or have other reasons to be disinterested in caming. In my case I would be happy to cam with any of the (7 when last I looked) women who belong to the forums. I'd kinda like to know they are who they say they are, because Ive been punked before.

MrLemur

Honestly I can't even believe this is a real discussion/need. I consider myself pragmatic so to those who think this is a need here consider this (Lemur puts on my flame retardant suit);

1. Remember what this site is about from a historic perspective - muscle fantasy/fetish.

2. If you are looking for serious bodybuilding advice consider bodybuilding.com

3. If you are looking for muscle worship hookup consider one of the numerous sites devoted to that and/or grinder

4. If you are here to be among folks who understand and appreciate your muscle fetish - welcome aboard.

And on the avatar note; just let people have fun with making it what ever they want. If you want to know if it is really them just ask, and if you need confirmation for what ever reason, then ask them to prove it via personal message with a photo holding a current periodical. This isn't match.com no truth in advertising is required.

Thebiggerthebetter

Too bad... I thought it was a great idea!

fwee

No thanks. I'm here for the content, not the other users. I feel like the proposed system could easily be doctored.

footmusclehead

Honestly I can't even believe this is a real discussion/need. I consider myself pragmatic so to those who think this is a need here consider this (Lemur puts on my flame retardant suit);

1. Remember what this site is about from a historic perspective - muscle fantasy/fetish.

2. If you are looking for serious bodybuilding advice consider bodybuilding.com

3. If you are looking for muscle worship hookup consider one of the numerous sites devoted to that and/or grinder

4. If you are here to be among folks who understand and appreciate your muscle fetish - welcome aboard.

And on the avatar note; just let people have fun with making it what ever they want. If you want to know if it is really them just ask, and if you need confirmation for what ever reason, then ask them to prove it via personal message with a photo holding a current periodical. This isn't match.com no truth in advertising is required.

Hahahahah - bodybuilding.com for serious advice? Are you kidding me? Go post your pictures over there - no flame retardant suit on Earth would save you from the hounds that stalk those forums. And most of their articles are little more than vehicles for supplement companies to shill their products.

Yes, this is a muscle/fetish site. That DOES NOT give anyone freedom to totally mis-represent themselves - especially the people who go to the extreme of co-opting other people's photos and pretending to be them. That's identity theft, not fantasy, and I do believe that this forum operates on the assumption that people are generally honest.

If you want to play pretend that you're really some 6'4'' ripped muscle god when in reality you're a 5'2'' blob, I recommend coiledfist and f-list - those are websites dedicated to fiction.

• Upvote 1

CMiller

Alright well I think we've heard enough feedback. 

At the moment I am suspending any plans or talks about a verification program. While both sides have brought up good points I think that the majority has spoken. 

• Upvote 2