The Internet Staulker

Here I am trying to meet yet another guy on the internet dating site, and when he shows up, he is nothing like he said he was when we talked online.  I guess that is the risk of online dating.  I know that I have a certain person in mind when deciding if he is “the one” for me.  You see, I have this fetish that not just anyone can understand.  I am sure that most of you have heard of a lift and carry fetish, but most of the time when you look it up online it is a girl lifting a guy.  That does not do anything for me.  I am not a small guy by any means.  In fact, most people would say I am larger than the average American male.  I am 6’2, 235lbs, and I love to be lifted.  When I tell people that, I mainly get the same response.  “You should be the one doing the lifting”.  Yes you are right, I am big and I am pretty strong too, not fat, just big. 

So you can see my dilemma.  I have a specific criteria that I am looking for when it comes to dating.  The guy must be confident, but not arrogant.  He must be strong…very strong.   I would really like for him to be taller than me, but that is not a must.  Most important, he must be able and willing to lift me.  I want it to be as much a turn on for him to lift me as it is for mee to be held by him.  I am beginning to wonder if he is even out there, or is only in my fantasy that this can come true. 

As I said, I meet this guy online and he tells me he is tall, about 6’6 and 285lbs all muscle.  That should have been a red flag right there, but my man parts got the best of me and I went with it.  This guy before me now, is about 5’9 with shoes, and no more than 200lbs, with no muscle to show for it.  I excused myself from the table to go use the restroom and try to figure out how to get out of this date without hurting his feelings.  When I got back the table was empty, and my date was gone.  I was shocked, but relieved at the same time.  So, I sit back down and order a beer.  The waiter comes over with my drink and as I offer him payment, he said “oh don’t worry about, the guy at the end of the bar just picked up your tab for you!”  WHAT???  I look over and there is this guy in his late 30’s wearing an oversized hoody, and is looking right at me.  He is sitting down on the stool, so I cannot see much of his lower half, but not a bad looking guy.  He smiles at me and nods his head inviting me over to him.  I am not really in the mood for another guy hitting on me when the last guy totally played me, but I felt drawn to go over to him.  As I got closer, his features became more clear to me.  He still had this oversized hoody which concealed any muscle he may have. 

When I approach him, it puts his hand on the stool next to him.  “Did you just get hooked with another loser you met on the internet?”  he asked. 

“Is it that obvious?”  I asked him.

“Well, I could tell that there was no chemistry between the two of you.  When you went into the bathroom, I went over and told him you were not interested in him.  He got the point and left.”

I was kind of taken back by him butting into my business, but I was also somehow grateful as well.  “Were you watching us the whole time?”  Something was really strange with this man, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Let me just say I know who you are, and what you are looking for, and he is not the one!”  He was right, but how did he know these things about me so well.  I couldn’t respond, I was just frozen in place.  Here is what I think you are looking for.  You are a pretty big guy under normal circumstances.  But you don’t want that In a relationship now is it?”  I just nodded my head up and down like a child would respond to his parent when being asked a question.  “…and I know that size is important to you as well.  The guy must be strong…very strong.  He must also be confident, but not arrogant, am I right?”  How does he know this.  “You don’t have to respond because I already know the answer.  You see, I know that you want to feel protected, to be picked up and carried like a child.”  Well I wouldn’t go that far, but I do want to be picked up and carried.  “I know that you want to feel like the smaller guy for once don’t you?  Again, don’t respond, I already know the answer. 

“What the hell is going on here”  I get up out of my seat and start to back away and then I believe that my eyes were opened for the first time.  The man in front of me was not sitting on a regular bar stool, but a chair that he brought up to the bar to sit in.  I am still face to face with him sitting down.  WTF??  The man stands up and I am now at chest level as he slowly walks towards me.  I know I should run, but my feet feel like cement stuck to the floor.  As he gets right in front of me, he looks down at me, puts his hands underneath my arms and lifts me first about his head, then lowers me so I am face to face with him.  He is not angry, but almost see compassion in his eyes.

“Just relax Blake, I am not going to hurt you. I just want to show you how it feels to be manhandled by a real man.  Wait did I just call you Blake, my mistake, I didn’t mean to say that in public, I know your online name is cumliftme isn’t it?”

So here I am in this giant man’s arms, well over 7ft tall, feel dangling off the ground, and he it telling me things about myself that nobody should know.  How is this happening.

“My name is Daniel, and I have been watching your online activity from a distance.  I saw that you have the same user id for several different lift and carry websites.  I knew that you were meeting this guy tonight, but he would not be what you were looking for.” 

Again, I was dumbfounded by what I was hearing. 

Blake, I don’t want you to be frightened by me.  I came tonight to protect you. I want to be the man that you are looking for.  I want to take care of you if you will let me.  I can make all of your fantasies come true.  I believe I am doing part of that right now aren’t I?  You see me now as a giant of a man, but I have only just begun to show you what I can do to you and for you.  When you came over here, you had no idea what you were getting into.  You just saw a man that was big, but you had no clue how big until I stood up.  Now look at you!  I have been holding you for the past 5 minutes and I am not even straining.” 

I look down and I see my feet dangling two feet off of the ground.  Until right now, I only lived this type of fantasy in my mind, now I am experiencing it in real life.  I am being held in the arms of the man of my dreams, but even though it was obvious he has been studying me for a while now, I did not know anything about him.  What if he was being nice to me until he was alone with me.  Would he rape me, leave me to die?  But somehow I knew that I could trust him. 

Daniel is looking down and sees my tent and begins to laugh.  “I can see that you like me holding you don’t you?”  I knew that I did not need to respond because it was obvious what the answer was.  “Blake, I am not going to hurt you, I promise, and if you want to leave, I will put you down and you can go on your way, but I don’t think that is what you want me to do is it?”  I nod my head in response.  He walks back over to my stool and sets me on top of it.  “wait here, and don’t move from this seat, I will be right back.”  He walks away to use the restroom.

I can’t believe what just happened.  What is he planning to do with me.  I knew this was my chance to run, but I couldn’t move.  I was obedient and waited for his return.   The wheels of my head were spinning at this point.  I was beginning to think I was imagining what just happened.  But then he returns.  He has removed his sweatshirt and has a muscle shirt on as tight as can be.  This man is huge!!  His arms had to be 25” around, I have a 48” chest, and I only was only half of his.  I knew he was tall when he was holding me, but damn, he was really tall.  Well over 7ft tall.  Along with the L&C fetish, I have a thing for smooth giant pecs.  I wanted to bury my face into his at that moment.  And he is still a ways off in the distance walking towards me.

He walks up to me with a great big grin on his face, knowing what I was thinking.  “There, I feel better now.  I didn’t want you to notice my size before it was time.  If you were attracted to your date, I didn’t want my physique to be a distraction.  Plus, I wanted to surprise you when the time was right.”  I am sitting on the bar stool, which sits up pretty high, but I still only came up to his chest.  He looks down at my crotch and sees my tent.  He reaches down and grabs my cock and squeezes.  Not with his full strength because he said he did not want to hurt me, but in a way that made his claim on me, that I was his and his alone.  “Are you ready to go?”   This time, he lifts me off of the seat with just one of his gigantic arms.  His smell was amazing.  I knew the cologne he was wearing immediately.  It was the cologne that they sell at Hollister.  He must have known that about me too.  I am head over heals with that smell on a man. 

So here I am, a fully grown man, drooped over the arm of the biggest man I have ever seen.  He is walking towards the door.  The bar was crowded, so people were watching us as we passed by, moving out of the way of this giant behemoth.  We walk outside, I mean he walks outside with me in his arms.  He stops and maneuvers to bring me to the front of him.  “I want to take you back to my place, but first I thought we would go for a little walk first.”   Somehow he was able to turn me around so I was facing away from him and he lifts me high above his head and places me on his shoulders.  “are you comfortable up there little guy.  I place my hands on his head, ruffling through his blond hair. 

“This is amazing up here”   

“I thought you might like it up there.  I want to show you all of the ways I can lift you and for how long.”  Daniel starts walking down the street with me on his shoulders.   “I want to share with you how I found you and started to fantasize about how to lift you.  It is easy to lift a little guy, there is no challenge, but there are not very many guys that are as big as you that like to be lifted.  I think we were made for each other Blake.” 

This is only the beginning…

Picmeup - you are aptly named!

At first, I thought this was going to be about the perils of internet dating! 

;)

P.S. HOW does Daniel know all that about the narrator? He's obviously been tracking him for a while - cool and yet.......

• 2 years later...
On 4/17/2018 at 6:10 PM, picmeup said:

Here I am trying to meet yet another guy on the internet dating site, and when he shows up, he is nothing like he said he was when we talked online.  I guess that is the risk of online dating.  I know that I have a certain person in mind when deciding if he is “the one” for me.  You see, I have this fetish that not just anyone can understand.  I am sure that most of you have heard of a lift and carry fetish, but most of the time when you look it up online it is a girl lifting a guy.  That does not do anything for me.  I am not a small guy by any means.  In fact, most people would say I am larger than the average American male.  I am 6’2, 235lbs, and I love to be lifted.  When I tell people that, I mainly get the same response.  “You should be the one doing the lifting”.  Yes you are right, I am big and I am pretty strong too, not fat, just big. 

So you can see my dilemma.  I have a specific criteria that I am looking for when it comes to dating.  The guy must be confident, but not arrogant.  He must be strong…very strong.   I would really like for him to be taller than me, but that is not a must.  Most important, he must be able and willing to lift me.  I want it to be as much a turn on for him to lift me as it is for mee to be held by him.  I am beginning to wonder if he is even out there, or is only in my fantasy that this can come true. 

As I said, I meet this guy online and he tells me he is tall, about 6’6 and 285lbs all muscle.  That should have been a red flag right there, but my man parts got the best of me and I went with it.  This guy before me now, is about 5’9 with shoes, and no more than 200lbs, with no muscle to show for it.  I excused myself from the table to go use the restroom and try to figure out how to get out of this date without hurting his feelings.  When I got back the table was empty, and my date was gone.  I was shocked, but relieved at the same time.  So, I sit back down and order a beer.  The waiter comes over with my drink and as I offer him payment, he said “oh don’t worry about, the guy at the end of the bar just picked up your tab for you!”  WHAT???  I look over and there is this guy in his late 30’s wearing an oversized hoody, and is looking right at me.  He is sitting down on the stool, so I cannot see much of his lower half, but not a bad looking guy.  He smiles at me and nods his head inviting me over to him.  I am not really in the mood for another guy hitting on me when the last guy totally played me, but I felt drawn to go over to him.  As I got closer, his features became more clear to me.  He still had this oversized hoody which concealed any muscle he may have. 

When I approach him, it puts his hand on the stool next to him.  “Did you just get hooked with another loser you met on the internet?”  he asked. 

“Is it that obvious?”  I asked him.

“Well, I could tell that there was no chemistry between the two of you.  When you went into the bathroom, I went over and told him you were not interested in him.  He got the point and left.”

I was kind of taken back by him butting into my business, but I was also somehow grateful as well.  “Were you watching us the whole time?”  Something was really strange with this man, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Let me just say I know who you are, and what you are looking for, and he is not the one!”  He was right, but how did he know these things about me so well.  I couldn’t respond, I was just frozen in place.  Here is what I think you are looking for.  You are a pretty big guy under normal circumstances.  But you don’t want that In a relationship now is it?”  I just nodded my head up and down like a child would respond to his parent when being asked a question.  “…and I know that size is important to you as well.  The guy must be strong…very strong.  He must also be confident, but not arrogant, am I right?”  How does he know this.  “You don’t have to respond because I already know the answer.  You see, I know that you want to feel protected, to be picked up and carried like a child.”  Well I wouldn’t go that far, but I do want to be picked up and carried.  “I know that you want to feel like the smaller guy for once don’t you?  Again, don’t respond, I already know the answer. 

“What the hell is going on here”  I get up out of my seat and start to back away and then I believe that my eyes were opened for the first time.  The man in front of me was not sitting on a regular bar stool, but a chair that he brought up to the bar to sit in.  I am still face to face with him sitting down.  WTF??  The man stands up and I am now at chest level as he slowly walks towards me.  I know I should run, but my feet feel like cement stuck to the floor.  As he gets right in front of me, he looks down at me, puts his hands underneath my arms and lifts me first about his head, then lowers me so I am face to face with him.  He is not angry, but almost see compassion in his eyes.

“Just relax Blake, I am not going to hurt you. I just want to show you how it feels to be manhandled by a real man.  Wait did I just call you Blake, my mistake, I didn’t mean to say that in public, I know your online name is cumliftme isn’t it?”

So here I am in this giant man’s arms, well over 7ft tall, feel dangling off the ground, and he it telling me things about myself that nobody should know.  How is this happening.

“My name is Daniel, and I have been watching your online activity from a distance.  I saw that you have the same user id for several different lift and carry websites.  I knew that you were meeting this guy tonight, but he would not be what you were looking for.” 

Again, I was dumbfounded by what I was hearing. 

Blake, I don’t want you to be frightened by me.  I came tonight to protect you. I want to be the man that you are looking for.  I want to take care of you if you will let me.  I can make all of your fantasies come true.  I believe I am doing part of that right now aren’t I?  You see me now as a giant of a man, but I have only just begun to show you what I can do to you and for you.  When you came over here, you had no idea what you were getting into.  You just saw a man that was big, but you had no clue how big until I stood up.  Now look at you!  I have been holding you for the past 5 minutes and I am not even straining.” 

I look down and I see my feet dangling two feet off of the ground.  Until right now, I only lived this type of fantasy in my mind, now I am experiencing it in real life.  I am being held in the arms of the man of my dreams, but even though it was obvious he has been studying me for a while now, I did not know anything about him.  What if he was being nice to me until he was alone with me.  Would he rape me, leave me to die?  But somehow I knew that I could trust him. 

Daniel is looking down and sees my tent and begins to laugh.  “I can see that you like me holding you don’t you?”  I knew that I did not need to respond because it was obvious what the answer was.  “Blake, I am not going to hurt you, I promise, and if you want to leave, I will put you down and you can go on your way, but I don’t think that is what you want me to do is it?”  I nod my head in response.  He walks back over to my stool and sets me on top of it.  “wait here, and don’t move from this seat, I will be right back.”  He walks away to use the restroom.

I can’t believe what just happened.  What is he planning to do with me.  I knew this was my chance to run, but I couldn’t move.  I was obedient and waited for his return.   The wheels of my head were spinning at this point.  I was beginning to think I was imagining what just happened.  But then he returns.  He has removed his sweatshirt and has a muscle shirt on as tight as can be.  This man is huge!!  His arms had to be 25” around, I have a 48” chest, and I only was only half of his.  I knew he was tall when he was holding me, but damn, he was really tall.  Well over 7ft tall.  Along with the L&C fetish, I have a thing for smooth giant pecs.  I wanted to bury my face into his at that moment.  And he is still a ways off in the distance walking towards me.

He walks up to me with a great big grin on his face, knowing what I was thinking.  “There, I feel better now.  I didn’t want you to notice my size before it was time.  If you were attracted to your date, I didn’t want my physique to be a distraction.  Plus, I wanted to surprise you when the time was right.”  I am sitting on the bar stool, which sits up pretty high, but I still only came up to his chest.  He looks down at my crotch and sees my tent.  He reaches down and grabs my cock and squeezes.  Not with his full strength because he said he did not want to hurt me, but in a way that made his claim on me, that I was his and his alone.  “Are you ready to go?”   This time, he lifts me off of the seat with just one of his gigantic arms.  His smell was amazing.  I knew the cologne he was wearing immediately.  It was the cologne that they sell at Hollister.  He must have known that about me too.  I am head over heals with that smell on a man. 

So here I am, a fully grown man, drooped over the arm of the biggest man I have ever seen.  He is walking towards the door.  The bar was crowded, so people were watching us as we passed by, moving out of the way of this giant behemoth.  We walk outside, I mean he walks outside with me in his arms.  He stops and maneuvers to bring me to the front of him.  “I want to take you back to my place, but first I thought we would go for a little walk first.”   Somehow he was able to turn me around so I was facing away from him and he lifts me high above his head and places me on his shoulders.  “are you comfortable up there little guy.  I place my hands on his head, ruffling through his blond hair. 

“This is amazing up here”   

“I thought you might like it up there.  I want to show you all of the ways I can lift you and for how long.”  Daniel starts walking down the street with me on his shoulders.   “I want to share with you how I found you and started to fantasize about how to lift you.  It is easy to lift a little guy, there is no challenge, but there are not very many guys that are as big as you that like to be lifted.  I think we were made for each other Blake.” 

This is only the beginning…

Very hot story. Can’t wait to see where this goes