The assembly line : Station Six

Hialmar

You will find Station One here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14714-the-assembly-line/

You will find Station Five here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14759-the-assembly-line-station-five/

The assembly line

Station Six - anabolic radiation

The anabolic radiation crackled in the air, and hit him relentlessly -- him and the others -- and, like the others, Unit T.E.D. eagerly let it happen. If anything, he wanted MORE, and, by the facial expression of him, it was obvious that Unit M.I.K.E. shared that urge.

They stood facing each other at Station Six, Unit T.O.D.D. standing to the left of Unit T.E.D. -- all of them facing inwards, towards the centre of the platform, from the ceiling of which hang the projector of anabolic radiation. There was no reflecting surface, and Unit T.E.D. was unable to see himself, but he was able to FEEL, and he felt huge. He was able to watch the others grow: Unit T.O.D.D. still built like a bear, but a bull-like bear now, built like a grizzly, and immensely more muscular, than before. Unit M.I.K.E. kept his Y-shape. If anything, the contrast between the narrow waist and the broad shoulders of Unit M.I.K.E. was even more enhanced now: A tattooed hero perspirating under the impact of the anabolic radiation, and moaning in lust after more strength, more brawn, more invulnerable, indefeatable, ruthless and relentless FLESH.

The gates opened. Unit T.I.M. entered. Under the impact of The Program, the former fragility, scrawniness and skinniness of the Unit had been driven away, and a new man had been forged in the transmuting furnace of the previous five stations. He was ready for Station Six now, and assumed his position to the right of Unit T.E.D., facing his brother Todd. The anabolic radiation crackled in the air, and, at the impact, Unit T.I.M. bellowed in power-craze, his powerful, bronzed and shining muscles twitching, and his powerful legs -- squeezed into the black, glossy tactical trousers and shining boots -- standing confidently wide apart, awaited the next onslaught of EMPOWERING crackling rays.

None of them had expected what happened next.

The Assembly Line: Finale is found here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14951-the-assembly-line-finale/

Edited by Hialmar
language, added link
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Man what a GREAT story. The only part that was strange is that  you had a separate chapter for going from station 2 to three.

On your  3 to 4 station you did not have a separate chapter. Where does 4 start?  Keep writing for guys like me that are unable to write HOT stories.  I am 73 and was not able to be muscular guy due to health problems.  Now all I can do now is lay in bed and dream. Could you also tell how BIG they get in pounds or Kilos as  it helps the minds comprehend  the size better?

I did not mean to write a long reply. But I truly love this story. Thanks again

17 minutes ago, tjsunk said:

The only part that was strange is that  you had a separate chapter for going from station 2 to three.

On your  3 to 4 station you did not have a separate chapter. Where does 4 start? 

I hadn't planned all the details of the assembly line, when I began the story, neither had I planned exactly where one chapter would end and another begin. When I wrote the Prologue about Station two (and the flashback to Station one), I wasn't even sure if there would be any continuation.

The stations (not the chapters) described are:

1. Station one, where the specimen are shaved, buzzcut and given their first injection. When the Prologue begin, Ted has already underwent station one, but is remembering what happened there, while he is beginning the treatment at Station Two
  2. Station two is the cylinder full of liquid, in which power emissions begin the painful part of the transformation
  3. Station three, which is the dentist's chair with the rubber mask, at which the painful transformation continues, and The Program harvest information about humankind
  4. Station four, where the specimens are given their boots and skin-tight uniform trousers
  5. Station five, where The Program use metallic tentacles to evaluate the increased strength of a specimen
  6. Station six, where the specimens are subjected to anabolic radiation and something else
29 minutes ago, tjsunk said:

Man what a GREAT story.  ...

But I truly love this story. Thanks again

Thank you for your kind words.

29 minutes ago, tjsunk said:

I am 73

About the age of my Dad and some of my uncles then.

It is amazing how this community bring persons (mainly men) of so many generations together. A few months ago, I began writing a multi-chapter story about a company (called The Company), which change ordinary men into impossible muscle-fantasies. The main character, in Chapter one of that story, is a man born in the 1930s, and even older than you. Perhaps you would find it amusing. I don't think a lot of stories here have any protagonists over the age of 60, but I wanted to write something different. 

35 minutes ago, tjsunk said:

... and was not able to be muscular guy due to health problems. 

I can relate to that. I began to work out in order to alleviate my health problems. I am still tinier than healthy men, but I definitely feel much better, than I would have done without taking up weight-training.

37 minutes ago, tjsunk said:

Could you also tell how BIG they get in pounds or Kilos as  it helps the minds comprehend  the size better?

If The Program would use human measures, the reader would rule ancient civilisations or extra-terrestrials out of the equation. I wanted to keep the reader out in the dark about what The Program actually is. I am aware of, that it leaves the reader with a less precise impression, but I went for that solution in this story.

The most stats-ridden story I have ever written is the still unfinished story Project Defender, in which an Artificial Intelligence keep informing the characters how much some of them grow (metric, not imperial). I left it dormant at the point where the villain grow monstrous, and I haven't found the inspiration to continue it, yet, but I hope to finish it one day. I can't leave my more likable characters threatened by the villain like that.

It's strange how you begin to relate to characters who are figments of one's own imagination, but the more interesting ones begin to behave like they have a will of their own when I write about them, and that is true both of the ones I want to protect, the ones that terrifies me, the ones I would share a pint with and the ones I outright would hero-worship.

• Thanks 1