The assembly line : Station Five

Hialmar

The first station will be found here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14714-the-assembly-line/

The fourth station will be found here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14756-the-assembly-line-from-third-to-fourth-station/

The assembly line

Station Five

The workout, demanded by The Program to evaluate Todd's progress, had caused blood to flow to Todd's muscles while they were still growing. The combined effect of pump and actual growth had caused Todd's muscles to bulge obscenely, and veins to crawl over his brawn.

Now, Ted stood where Todd had stood just minutes ago, and performed a similar evaluation. Ted had never dreamt of the hardness the two simultaneous physiological processes would cause to his physique. His entire body throbbed. His dick throbbed inside the comfortable and tough-looking trousers he jokingly referred to as the "space-warrior trousers", but it felt like his entire body throbbed now: Back - throbbing. Traps - throbbing. Shoulders - throbbing. Pecs - throbbing. Biceps - throbbing. Abs - hard as fuck. He pulled and pushed, went through the movements The Program desired, and fed it the research data it needed, and this forced workout caused him to become engorged by strength. Yeah! The strength!

THE STRENGTH HE DESIRED!

THE STRENGTH HE WAS ACHIEVING!

Behind him, a hissing sound came from robotic spray-cans on rails, preoccupied with fashioning the new boots and tactical trousers of Tim, but Ted was preoccupied himself, and didn't turn around. Preoccupied with giving The Program the data requested.

The Program didn't give him any figures or data in exchange, and he was kept in the dark about exactly how much stronger he had become, but, deep inside himself, a realisation was dawning, that the resistance shown him by the steel-tentacles around his feet and hands far exceeded the weights any normal bodybuilder or powerlifter would push. Or pull. There were no mirrors anywhere: The Program was designed to change ordinary men into Beings of unknown purpose, not to gratify the curiosity of the subjects of experimentation. To The Program any personal wish or personal preference of any specimen were of no concern. The specimens existed for the purpose of The Program, not for themselves. They were meat: Heaps of muscular brawn enhanced to obey the orders of The Program without asking questions, and to spring into brutal and merciless action without hesitation. Parts of the man, who once had been Ted, were obliterated, or on their way to become obliterated, but other parts of his mind were enhanced, invigoured. In the place of Ted, the mild-mannered teacher, was springing into existence Unit T.E.D., the Unit that unquestioningly obeyed The Program, and The Program wanted its Units to increase their strength, their endurance, their speed, their tactical superiority and their resilience without limits.

YES! WITHOUT LIMITS!

Unit T.E.D. had heard it twice: A crackling noise of power-emissions coming from the chamber on the other side of the gates, but only heard when the gates briefly opened. Mike, who now was Unit M.I.K.E., had entered the crackling chamber beyond. Todd, who now was Unit T.O.D.D., had entered the crackling chamber beyond. Unit T.E.D. felt satisfaction, when the sound from the spraying of Unit T.I.M. back at Station Four fell silent, and the steel-tentacles surrounding Unit T.E.D.'s hands and feet loosened their grips and fell to the floor at Station Five. Unit T.I.M. would soon be evaluated. The gates opened, and Unit T.E.D. stepped into Station Six, from which he could hear the crackling noise of power-emissions, and the lustful moaning of two Units becoming enhanced in accordance to The Program.

You will find the beginning of Station Six here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14761-the-assembly-line-station-six/

Edited by Hialmar
language, added link, layout
  • Like 5

Not so much into the personality obliteration aspect...but the subjects probably wouldn't have wanted it either.

Of course, after the physical changes, they had no life to return to anyway, so it's probably for the best.

20 minutes ago, RecoveringLearner said:

Not so much into the personality obliteration aspect...

I fear personality obliteration, just like I fear dumbing-down, but that is probably the reason why both of them awake all sorts of weird feelings inside me.

No, I DON't WANT TO ...

GIVE IN! Deeply inside, you KNOW that you WANT TO! Join the DARK SIDE of the Force. We have cookies!

13 minutes ago, Hialmar said:

I fear personality obliteration, just like I fear dumbing-down, but that is probably the reason why both of them awake all sorts of weird feelings inside me.

No, I DON't WANT TO ...

GIVE IN! Deeply inside, you KNOW that you WANT TO! Join the DARK SIDE of the Force. We have cookies!

True enough.  I've a personal theory on a 4-part "create a super soldier" plan.   You've DEFINITELY got one of them here with the incredible physical enhancement. You appear to have two others in the unswerving loyalty to The Program and the personality suppression/obliteration.   I'll not say the 4th phase yet, so as not to risk influencing  the flow of this great tale.

(And if I  had to experience a super-soldier conversion, I'd be ok with my 4-phase scheme, scary though the personality obliteration part is here on the "before" side -- on the "after" side it's inherently welcome)

Edited by RecoveringLearner
Expansion of comment "before" vs "after"

Have you ever tested dumbing-down-hypnosis? It's fun. You take vacation from your ordinary personality for an hour, and then return to normal. There might be some after-effects the following day, but nothing long-lasting. It is harmless. I think.