A is for Alpha and Antoine - Part Three

londonboy

Antoine loved the way the cool breeze felt on his almost naked body as he flew through the air. That was the main reason his chosen superhero costume was simple posing trunks and a mask.  Well, that and the fact that he liked to show off his huge muscular body any chance he got.  Why in the hell would you have a freakishly big body if you didn’t want to show it off? Any muscleman that told you differently was lying.  Also, if you had a freakishly strong body, as well, then you should be showing that off all the time, as well.  Why have superpowers if you couldn’t show people what you could do?  This was his constant argument with his friend and main support, Marty.  As he flew he reached down to squeeze his engorged nipples – which had been stimulated by the cold air – just to give himself a thrill.  This, in turn, caused him to have to reach down and adjust his hardening tool inside his posers.  Antoine was looking forward to a little Ecuadorian fun.  The Ambassador and his family were being held hostage in a forty-room house in the middle of a hundred acre compound.  And the place was being guarded by over a hundred guerillas . . . with guns, rocket launchers, and tanks.  It was almost too good to be true.  Antoine was exciting himself so much with these thoughts he debated flying on his back for a while and busting out a major wad – just dreaming about what he was going to do.  He decided against it, since last time he had shot a super load while flying he had accidently taken out a military satellite.  It had taken Marty days to cover that story up.  Release would just have to wait – until later when he was having fun.

Suddenly, Antoine – using his super strong vision – could see the Ambassador’s compound thousands of miles below.  He quickly confirmed the maps that Marty had shown him before – noting where everything and everyone was located.  Immediately, Antoine could see it would be a simple job.  He could have the Ambassador and his family out of the room in the cellar in less than ten minutes.  This, however, is not what Mr. Alpha wanted.  He wanted to play.  He wanted to show off.  He wanted to mess with some bad guys.  He wanted people to freak out at his strength.  He wanted to destroy big things.  Antoine knew, however, that he could not jeopardize the safety of the Ambassador or his family simply so he could have fun.  That’s when a plan germinated in Antoine’s mind and it made him smile.  He flew on a little further and started his descent.

Ambassador Charles Dreyfuss, his wife, and two children were locked in a vault-like room in the bottom of the house.  They had been there for about twenty-four hours.  Thick metal surrounded them completely and the door was locked from outside – giant safe like girders guided by computers sealing them in. Dreyfuss knew there was no way they could be saved.  Even if the Government sent their best men, they could not make it to this room before the guerillas entered and killed them all.  He did not, however, tell his family any of this.  

At first, when the floor shook, the Ambassador thought it must have been some kind of explosion outside and he immediately feared the worst.  He quickly gathered his family and moved them to a corner of the room – everyone holding on to each other.  The floor shook again and then suddenly a fist came up through the metal from below at the center of the room.  It took a few seconds to register it was a fist, but then the limb went back down and two hands came up through the hole grabbing either side.  With a high-pitched squeal the huge paws easily pushed the opening out to the size of a big pot and then they kept pushing until the hole was big enough for a person – well, actually bigger than what would be needed for a normal person.  The hands then grabbed the sides and the massive shoulders, insane traps, and bulging biceps of Mr. Alpha popped up.

“Ambassador Dreyfuss and family, I presume.  If not, I’ll be in a lot of trouble.”

“Mr. Alpha!”

“Aw, your little boy recognizes me.  I’ll do autographs later.  I’m here to help you escape, sir.  Oh, but I have one request before I do.  It’s just a small favor.”

“What?  You’ve got to be kidding.  I’ll do whatever you want, Mr. Alpha, just please get my family and me out of here.”

“Of course, sir.  It’s just that . . . well, um, I’d like you to not tell anyone you’re safe for another three hours or so.  It’s just that I’d like to have some fun . . . I mean, teach our friends out there a lesson or two.  I’m sure a strapping man like you, who clearly works out a lot, would not want to deprive another guy of some good exercise.”

The look on the Ambassador’s face made it clear he understood and it crossed Antoine’s mind to ask the Ambassador if he’d like to stay and watch Antoine have some fun – from a safe place, of course.  There was just something about how Charles Dreyfuss smiled when he agreed to keep his safety a secret for a little while that made Mr. Alpha pretty sure the guy definitely liked a good workout – or watching another guy have a good workout. Antoine pushed himself all the way into the room and Mrs. Dreyfuss let out a little moan as soon as she saw Mr. Alpha in all of his almost naked beauty.  Antoine stopped briefly to let the woman, the children, and the Ambassador take in all of his chiseled beefiness.  He then walked over to the door – which definitely looked like something you might find on a giant bank vault.  

“I’ll just make it a little harder for them to get in here when I finally start having fun.   That will give me another hour or so to mess with the villains.”

Antoine was very happy the doors and walls were so thick.  It had already helped to keep his entrance undetected and he knew the four guys stationed outside the vault would not hear any of his continued playing. The first thing Antoine did was to use one hand to bend the three ends of the tree-sized bars that slid across the door against their supporting brace.  There was no way the computerized signal would get those things to budge. He then used his hands to flatten where the door met the supporting wall.  He basically smashed it together so you couldn’t see a seam.  If the mechanics did somehow work there was still no way they could get the door to open.  Antoine knew the guerillas would have to use explosives to get through and knowing he’d simply used a little of his strength to block them out was such a turn on. When he turned back to the Ambassador and his family he found faces in shock by what he had done.  No one was moving – or breathing.  Antoine just smiled at them and flexed his huge arms.

“And that kids, is why you should eat your vegetables.  They make you strong.”

Mrs. Dreyfuss actually pulled herself together so she could mouth the words ‘thank you’ over her children’s heads.  Clearly, getting the boys to eat spinach, broccoli, and asparagus had been a problem. Antoine had a feeling they’d be begging for vegetables in the future.  Antoine held on to Mrs. Dreyfuss’ arms and lowered her into the hole, assuring her he could carry the two boys and make them safe.  Everyone knew this was an understatement and the two boys actually cheered, as if they were about get on some carnival ride. Ambassador Dreyfuss, then held out his arms – an unexpected thing – and allowed Antoine to lower him into the hole. As Antoine started to let go of the Ambassador’s hands, Charles held on for a little longer – as if he wanted to feel the power for just a few more seconds.  To the sheer pleasure of the children, Mr. Alpha scooped them up in his arms and then jumped below.  In less than twenty minutes the entire family was out of a tunnel in a car that had been obtained by Antoine just a few minutes before the escape.  Basically, Antoine had stopped by a car lot and using super speed took the keys to an SUV without anyone noticing.  He then had flown the car to the spot where he had started his very wide and long tunnel.

“Remember, Ambassador, please give me at least three hours before you tell anyone you are safe.”

“Of course, Mr. Alpha. Thank you for saving us.  I hope we meet again.”

“I’m sure we will, sir. Take care.  As you probably know, there’s a nice resort about ten miles down the road that might be a good place to rest before calling your bosses.  You also might get to see some footage of me in action.”

“I hope so.  The leader’s name is Rubio.  I wouldn’t mind it, Mr. Alpha, if he felt a little pain.”

“I promise to give Rubio some special attention, Ambassador.”

And with that, the Ambassador’s family drove away.  Antoine was glad they were gone, not just because he was now going to get to have some fun, but also because he could now finally let his happiness be shown below the beltline.  Even Antoine, knew it would not have been good for Mr. Alpha to have a raging hard-on as he carried the Ambassador’s kids out of the tunnel.  He also knew the posers he had chosen for this job did absolutely nothing to hide his hugeness even when he was flaccid.  He was pretty sure he had caught both Mrs. Dreyfuss and the Ambassador checking out his package a few times, but that still gave no reason for him pop a major boner in front of the family.  Now, however, he had nothing to hide and only pleasure to be had. These guerillas had no idea what was about to happen.  Antoine used his powerful legs to jump closer to the compound.  Using his super vision he re-checked where all the men were – including the four guys still vigilantly guarding a now empty vault.   This made Antoine smile.  

On the south side of the compound – the opposite side of the driveway – there was a small cadre of about fifteen men on the lookout.  This area was far enough away from the main house for Antoine to have some fun before being found out, which is when he’d still have more time because it would take the guerillas a while to break into their own prison room.  Again, Antoine smiled.  He contemplated taking the mask off – taking care of these guys while letting them see his complete face – but then he heard Marty’s whining voice and decided against it.  One more super glance showed that one of the soldiers was now on sentry duty off by himself. This is where Antoine would begin. He leapt in the air, moving fast enough and low enough that nothing – not even radar - would detect him.     

Antoine landed right beside the guy – light enough to not alert anyone else, but hard enough for the guerilla to know that something humongous had dropped very near him.  The man somehow knew it was alive, too, which only heightened his alarm.  It seemed like an elephant had suddenly materialized next to him.  Before he could even turn the guard felt the heavy machine gun being pulled from his hands.  He turned and gasped as soon as he saw the large muscled masked man smiling back at him.  The guard didn’t scream or run – he was too mesmerized.  Everywhere he looked he saw muscles – huge, bulging, and hard.  This scantily clad man blocked his entire view. The guard’s mouth dropped open wide – mainly because he finally realized how the giant beside him was dressed.

“What, you’ve never seen a guy in posers before?  Too much or too little?  Not my color? I think they bring out my humongous thighs, though, don’t you?”

Antoine thrust his leg forward and tensed – sending thousands of striations snaking up and down his thick, wide thigh.  The guard gulped so loud Antoine thought it might alert the other men to their little conversation.  At the same time Antoine had grabbed the end of the barrel on the machine gun and had started folding the thing down on itself – the same way someone might play with a gum wrapper.  The metal squealed in protest but gave Antoine’s hands absolutely no resistance. To the amazement of the guard, Antoine kept folding even when he got down to the main body of the large gun. It was like he was just folding a handkerchief.  And still, the guard did not run, scream, or even faint – he simply kept staring as Antoine demolished the entire thing.  When he had folded it into something that resembled a coin purse, Antoine tossed it over his shoulder and let a big grin flash across his face. The loud thud as the gun landed reminded the guerilla that the thing still had the same mass, as before – it was now just smaller.      

“They don’t make those things like they used to.  Or maybe I’m just stronger.  No, that’s not it.  I was lifting our SUV when I was two – freaked my dad out to no end, but only because he was in it.  I’d hold the car up in the air when he didn’t notice and then he’d open the door and fall to the ground when he stepped out.  When he spanked me I didn’t feel a thing, though, but it sure did hurt his hand. When I was ten he let me talk him into using me as his punching bag.  He’d pound away at me and I’d just smile at him.  He’d finally sink to his knees – worn out from sending punches to my unflinching stomach.  Whoa, buddy. That’s a pretty impressive tent you’re making at your crotch.  I’m flattered and all, but you’re not my type.  A big strong guy like me needs something special, you know.  So, you into guys?

“No, I like girl . . . but strength, it turn me on.”

“Well, dude, you’re with the right man, then.  There ain’t no one stronger than me.  I’ll save you for last, bro, so you can witness everything I’m going to do.  How does that sound?  Well I guess that big wet spot at the tip of your tent is all the answer I need.  Let’s get going.  Whoops, that would be a no, I hear incoming.”

Antoine quickly stepped in front of the smaller man – completely blocking him with his big body.  A second later a screeching missile blasted into the huge man’s waiting relaxed chest.  A few things went through Antoine’s mind as the pathetic rocket exploded against his unyielding super-powerful pecs.  First, these men didn’t care about their co-worker – if the guard Antoine protected died getting rid of the enemy that was just the way it had to be.  Secondly, what exactly had made them think they needed to use a missile?  They hadn’t just tried to shoot Antoine – which would have seemed the normal thing to do. Was it his size that had scared them? Or was it that they disapproved of so much skin?  Or was it his obvious bulging muscles.  And then lastly, he thought about how shocked they were going to be when the smoke cleared. Antoine looked over his shoulder at the guard – who was now even more shocked and turned on than before. Antoine let out a huge burb and banged his chest.

“Indigestion.  It happens every time I take a missile to the chest.  Nothing brings on heartburn like a rocket.  I love the way it feels, though.  It’s like I absorb all the power or something.  Hop on little man, I want to go take care of a rocket launcher, so the won’t try to hurt you again.  Let’s get this party started.”

By this point the smoke was clearing and Antoine knew some guys nearby were shitting in their pants because they saw that he was still standing.  He looked at the truck and saw that two men were busy loading another missile into the launcher.  Antoine jumped over the four hundred yards or so within a blink of an eye.  He held on to the little man’s hands, knowing the speed would make his legs fly straight out.  The tiny dude would have gone sailing off, otherwise.  As soon as Antoine landed he shook the small man off of his back, reared his huge arm back past his shoulder, and then sent his fist flying through the front grill of the big truck in front of him.  When fist met engine the thing was immediately dislodged and propelled through the cab of the truck.  As it rocketed through the back the engine took the rocket launcher, the substantial base supporting the launcher, and the two men with it. Antoine and his new little friend watched as the entire machine skidded across the ground – the two men holding on for dear life.  It slammed into a shed a good distance away and it was very clear the launcher would not be used again.  It was also pretty clear that the two men would be out of commission for a few weeks, as well.  Suddenly, gunfire filled the air and Antoine felt something like gnats hitting him. He turned toward the sound to find two guards unloading their machine guns into him. 

“Oh come on guys! You’ve got to be kidding me.  You just saw that the rocket they sent soaring did nothing but leave an ash mark on my chest and, yet, you think your little guns are going to hurt me.  I have more lead in my daily diet than you can unleash on me, fellas.  Okay, I’ll just stand here and wait for you to run out of bullets.”  

The original guard, Antoine’s new buddy, was standing behind the demolished truck, trying desperately to not get hit.  Antoine looked over – even as he continued to be sprayed by bullets and raised his arms in a ‘what’s up with this’ kind of pose.  The smiling guard shook his head in response, as if to say ‘my friends are not too smart, are they.”  Antoine turned back to his attackers when he noticed their guns had stopped.  He saw that they were beginning to re-load. Clearly, having the big man still standing – after so many rounds – didn’t for a second make them think more bullets wouldn’t work.  Antoine walked over to them as thy fumbled with their guns.  It was taking them – well-trained guerillas – longer to re-load because they were still shocked by the near naked man that had lived through a missile and massive gunfire.  Antoine looked down at them as they tried to finish their task.

“Clearly this switch needs to be turned before you can load again, fellas.”

A big finger pointed to a safety latch on one of the machine guns.  Both of the soldiers stopped what they were doing and looked up.  The smiling face of the muscled giant looked down on them.  Antoine held out his hands and said nothing.  The two men gave him the guns without hesitation.  Mr. Alpha brought the guns together and started squeezing and turning them at the same time – like they were large twisty-ties.  As he basically demolished them into something that didn’t come close to resembling guns he spoke to the men.

“I don’t know if you two can speak English, but I have to tell you I’m really hoping you both make a run for it.  I’d like to let you get far away and then freak you out by suddenly appearing in front of you.  You know, like I popped out of nowhere.  In the past that feat has actually made a few guys piss themselves.”

By now, Antoine had the two guns so intertwined they basically looked like one manhandled metal pipe.  He cupped both ends with his palms and started compressing inward.  The sound that the crushed, used-to-be guns made was almost deafening.  When Antoine finally brought his hands together he squeezed hard, interlocking his fingers, and then let a flat piece of metal – no thicker than a smart phone - fall to the ground.  Antoine heard a loud moan behind him – his friend, the guard, had clearly been so turned on that he was now taking the opportunity to bust out a big wad during the show.  Antoine was flattered.  The two new guards, however, stopped all movement and just stared at what had been big guns – now flattened beyond recognition on the ground.  Then, as if some secret alarm went off inside them – they both simultaneously turned and ran for their lives.  Antoine watched them tear off with a smile.

“It’s like I’ve died and gone to heaven.  Do criminals all go to the same school that teaches them to believe they can get away from superheroes.  At the same school they must definitely teach villains to hit the superhero in the head with a lead pipe even if he did just stopped a speeding train with one fist.  Or if the first punch to his chin didn’t make the guy budge and probably even broke some of your fingers, then definitely keep hitting him.  One of those punches is bound to work!  I gotta hand it to them for their persistence, though – no matter how stupid it is.  I hope you have your pants zipped up by now, my friend.”

Antoine turned toward the guard who had been hiding and masturbating behind the mutilated truck. The guy had a big ‘thank you very much’ look on his face that included a smile that made it clear he had wanked out a major load as he watched Antoine destroy the two machine guns.  The guerilla walked a little shakily towards the big man.  Mr. Alpha was very pleased he could help the fellow get a little pleasure. But he also knew the show wasn’t over and the dude would probably crank out many more loads before they were done.  Antoine lifted the guy under one of his monstrous arms.

“Come on, buddy, let’s go mess with your friends.  Let me show you what it feels like to be super strong.”  

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh londonboy! How I've missed you! Thank you for bringing Mr. Alpha back, love Antoine and him as a Superhero is exactly want I need right now. Such a good read. Can't wait for more super strength feats by him. Thank you!

Yay! You're back!!! As others already said: We missed ya! ^^

Also: Awesome continuation indeed. 83

I do wonder what would happen if he somehow was able too go against an equally strong and powerful villain. Or even someone stronger and how he would handle that. >;3