The muscle app (3)

Three

Chad inhaled deeply as the most intense orgasm of his life slowly dissolved from his new grown body. He tossed the limp, cum-soaked body of the drained football player in his grasp down to the ground. He yanked the electrode from his own massive chest and threw it atop the desk. He tramped over to the door, stopped at the pile of clothes the assistant coach had brought in earlier and put them on. He marveled at the tightness of the sweatpants and enjoyed how they hugged his thickly muscled legs. The tank top protested with tearing noises as the massive muscles of his torso stretched it to its limits. He looked back and grinned: the assistant coach stood panting at his desk, recovering from his orgasm and Tyler was passed out on the floor in a pool of cum. He threw open the door and left, not caring about the two lesser men.

Assistant coach Mr. Blake slowly regained control of his senses. He had seen the now huge gymnast leave but the effects of his overwhelming orgasm caused by the erotic scene had prevented him from moving or speaking. Only now he realized he was holding his deflating cock in his right hand and noticed the cum spread across his desk. Embarrassment spread through him and he quickly put his dick back in his boxers and zipped up his pants. "Tyler!", he said while he saw the emaciated guy lying on the floor before his desk.

Tyler grunted. He heard someone call his name and opened his eyes. It seemed like he returned from being fast asleep. He blinked his eyes a few times before realizing he was on the floor. "Coach?", he mumbled weakly as he recognized the figure standing at the desk and looking down on him.

"Can you get up?", Mr. Blake asked.

Tyler nodded and stood up very slowly. His body felt completely worn out as if he had gone through the hardest training ever. He grabbed the desk for support to prevent his wobbly legs from giving out. "What the…", he peeped in his now high-pitched girlish voice while he looked down at his body. His entire torso was coated in a thick layer of sticky spunk that dripped down. He gasped when he comprehended what had happened. "He… took it all. How?", he mumbled at the assistant coach.

Mr. Blake hit a few buttons on the device and began reading through the data. "I think when you drained his muscles, your body reached its natural limits. That's why your growth slowed down and your muscles hurt at the end", he said and continued reading, "There was still some excess energy left in the electrode on your chest. Energy waiting to be used. When Chad touched your body the excess energy returned to the muscles it came from and somehow the transfer restarted."

"But why didn't he stop growing?", Tyler peeped in response.

"Seems like his body's limits weren't met yet", assistant coach Mr. Blake replied.

"I have to get my muscles back. I can't do anything on the field like this. I look like a boy", Tyler cried out and tears filed his eyes.

"We'll find a way to get your muscles back, son. I'll talk to Chad. Get cleaned up first and get some rest", assistant coach Mr. Blake said and gently tore the electrode from Tyler's flat chest. He placed the two electrodes and the device in the top drawer of his desk and locked it.

Tyler walked over to the locker room, carefully looking around. He sighed in relief to find it empty and went into the shower area, avoiding to look at his reflection in the mirror. He turned on the shower and let the hot water rinse the sticky cum from his body. The thick goo that had begun drying and crusting, resisted the water and it took him half an hour to get the last remnants off. He turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and went back into the locker room. He turned around the corner and bumped into two guys coming into the shower zone. The impact sent him down on his ass.

"Watch it, squirt!", one of the guys snarled.

"Who let the chess team in?", the other one said laughingly.

Tyler caught back up and recognized the two: it were 2 freshmen football players he'd given some workout pointers the past weeks. They had practically begged him to help them, proud that one of the team stars let them train with him. Now, the two 165 pound guys dwarfed him. "Sorry", he peeped and retreated into the locker room, happy they hadn't recognized him. He put on some old freshman's clothes, ignoring how they hung from him like a tent and having to hold the pants up when he went to his room.

The next morning Tyler awoke by the sound of his phone. He grabbed it and read the message Tom just sent: "Hope you're busting your ass to win the game. Back in the gym in two weeks." Tears welled up in his eyes as Tyler thought of the good times he'd lived on and off the field with Tom. He'd do anything to get his muscles back. He decided to go talk to Chad. The guy had accidentally taken his muscles as a result of the first transfer. The guy was probably just as upset as he was. He would convince the gymnast to give back his muscles and let things go back to normal. A knock on the door tore him from his thoughts. He opened the door and saw a box. He took it, his thin arms shaking from the effort, closed the door and put the box on his bed. He opened it and read the note.

"Some clothes that will fit. Trying to figure out to get your muscles back. Mr. Blake"

Tyler took the clothes, more tears in his eyes as he saw that it were kid size pants, t-shirts and sweaters. He quickly put on some clothes, that still looked somewhat big on him and decided to go talk to Chad right away. He looked up the number of Chad's room in the online register and left.

The walk took him to the other part of campus where the freshmen were housed. Tyler entered the building he'd stayed in a couple of years ago and took the stairs to the top floor where the athletes had their rooms. His heart was pounding in his flat chest and he was breathing heavily when he reached the top of the stairs. He walked through the long corridor, reading off the numbers on the doors. When he was midway the ill-lit hallway, two gorgeous female students came in his direction. He retreated against the wall, hoping they wouldn't see him.

"Never had a guy that could go all night", the brunette said, "I came four times."

"Me too", the blond one giggled in response, "And the size of him. Thought he would tear me open."

"And his muscles. So big and hard", the brunette replied, "Even bigger than Tom".

"Hope he's up for a repeat tonight", the blond one said, "Made me forget about Tyler in a flash. Who needs seniors when we have freshmen this size?".

Tyler's face was beet red as he heard the girls' remarks. Chad had been fucking his and Tom's girl, the two hottest and most sought after cheerleaders in Orchid University. Perhaps he's not as upset as I thought, he said to himself as his gaze followed the two cheerleaders walking by and disappearing down the stairs.  He waited another minute until their footsteps weren't hearable anymore. He continued his way and stepped over to the door of Chad's room. His heart beated in his throat when he knocked. He knocked a second time but got no reaction. His hand reached for the doorknob. He turned it and the door opened.

At the same moment the door of the next room on the right opened.

Tyler entered Chad's room instinctively and shut the door behind him. "Hello, Chad?", he asked as he looked around the deserted room. He heard water running in the adjacent bathroom. The smell of sweat, musk, cum and sex hung in the air. It filled his nose while he was standing in the middle of the room, staring at the bed. He could only imagine the things it had witnessed last night.

The water stopped running in the bathroom.

Tyler's mind filled with images of the two cheerleaders and Chad. Unaware of his surroundings, he stepped closer to the bed and inhaled sharply to take in more of the uber-masculine smell it emanated. A noise made him come back to reality and look aside to the door of the bathroom.

"Well well. Look who's here", Chad rumbled in his deep voice.

Tyler took a step back as the now massive gymnast stepped into the room, his wide shoulders brushing the doorframe. "I… euh… I…", he peeped but words died in his throat with the hulking guy standing a few feet away. Every bit of logic evaporated from his mind while his eyes travelled along the mighty torso his muscles had helped to create.

Every mound of muscle of round and full, striated and crossed with veins beneath the paper-thin skin. The perfectly round, cannonball-sized delts showed the separation between the different heads of the muscle and created a strong line that gave the guy an awesome broadness; his meaty traps capped the strong line and mounded up into his bull-sized neck; his thick arms hung relaxed at his sides, his biceps big and bulky beneath his skin with a large vein snaking along them with several smaller ones branching of across and into the mounds of muscle; his triceps jutted hard from the back of his arms, adding more thickness to them; his forearms crammed with corded muscles; the striated beef of his wide, round and full pecs protruded like armor-plates from his chest;  his fantastic eight-pack rippled with every breath he took, highlighting the grooves separating the individual abs; beneath the towel wrapped around the tight waist the mass of his thick quads pressed against the fabric and the outline of his hefty cock was visible. The tan the gymnast had taken from Tyler looked better and more pronounced, giving the guy a near Latino-look and highlighting the definition of his massive muscles even more.

Chad grinned smugly at the small guy's reaction. He noted the awe in his eyes and saw the bulge forming in the guy's sweatpants. "We both know what you want, little guy", he rumbled and dropped the towel.

Tyler didn't hear the remark. He just couldn't fathom the incredible size and perfect symmetry the gymnast had grown into. Just yesterday the guy was among the smallest athletes with his 148 pounds, but now, with the 100 pounds of muscle and the foot of extra height he'd added to his frame, he radiated strength and masculinity. Lust for the fantastic body in front of him flooded Tyler's mind. Lust beyond anything he'd ever felt for the list of cheerleaders he'd dated. Lust that kept him from taking his eyes from the majestic muscles. A stirring movement tore his gaze down the mighty torso. He blinked his eyes in amazement as the meaty snake between the heavily muscled quads began swelling. Within seconds it sprang to its 9 inches and pointed at him. He looked up pleadingly into the icy blue eyes.

Chad read the look of total submission in the runt's gaze, his own grin broadening.

Tyler stepped forward and kneeled before the incredibly oversized gymnast. He stared at the fleshy snake right in front of his face. Veins coiled along the long and hefty shaft that pulsed on the rhythm of the guy's heartbeat. He took the thick, purple head in his mouth and slowly slid the cock inside.

Chad rumbled in pleasure as the wet hotness slowly engulfed the sensitive skin of his 9 incher. He grabbed the back of the frail guy's head and shoved his cock fully inside the mouth.

Tyler gagged as the fleshy snake invaded his mouth forcefully, his nose smacking into the bottom row of the hard eight-pack from the force of the gymnast's arm. His lips were stretched to their limits by the thickness of the hard shaft and the head hit the back of his throat. He placed his hands atop the heavily muscled quads for support. From his kneeling position the heavyweight bodybuilder-sized gymnast looked even bigger: his tight waist leading up to his insanely wide shoulders gave him an intimidating v-taper. He couldn't see anything past the thickly protruding shelf of pecs. His own 3 incher was now leaking pre-cum in his briefs.

Chad held the back of the small head in his left hand and began thrusting his hips back and forth as he face fucked the fallen football star. "Mghn", he groaned as he felt the guy's tongue trace the veins along his engorged shaft. He felt all-powerful dominating the once fitness model-like athlete but now boyish runt who clearly lusted after his heavily muscled body. The feeling of sheer physical superiority made him feel unstoppable. A shudder went through his mighty body, his fantastic eight-pack flexed, a loud and deeply resonating moan escaped his mouth as an intense orgasm washed over him. "YEAUGHN", he roared as his heavy balls churned and rushed out a load of cum through his fully engorged 9 incher into the eager mouth.

Tyler saw the strong abs flex before his eyes and felt the earthquake of pleasure wave through the hulking man. The deep resounding roar vibrated down his own puny body like thunder.  He felt the fleshy snake jolt in his mouth and it filled his mouth in a flash, some of the excess liquid leaked from the corner of his mouth. He gulped the creamy spunk down as fast as he could but the snake already spat out a second blast when only half of the first load had been gulped down. He gagged as cum now steadily flowed from the corner of his mouth onto the base of the 9 incher. He tried breathing through his nose but cum also flowed from it. His own pencil dick released its load into his briefs.

"YEAUGhn", Chad rumbled once more as his balls shot out a third thick load. Despite the long night with the two hottest cheerleaders on campus, his orgasm didn't wear down. The huge amount of testosterone flowing through his 248 pound, muscle-packed body gave him an unmatched stamina. Another moan escaped his mouth as a fourth load rushed from his cock. He felt the sticky juice slide along the base of his shaft and onto his balls and drip onto his huge quads.

Tyler couldn't even gag anymore: his mouth was overfilled with the sticky spunk that now streamed thickly from the corners of his mouth onto the mighty cock; an identical amount flowed from his nose. By the fifth blast, cum even leaked from his ears as the liquid sought an exit from his overstuffed mouth. He felt his stomach bloat from the insane amount of semen filling it. He tried freeing himself from the 9 incher but the paw at the back of his head easily held him in place. His own 3 incher kept leaking the watery content of his small balls into his soaked briefs. A wet patch began forming at the front of his sweatpants as the liquid leaked through his briefs. He feebly pushed against the mighty quads but his entire body was no match for the heavyweight bodybuilder-sized gymnast's right arm.

Chad felt the weak attempts of the fallen football player against his grasp. The realization that one of his arms was now stronger than the former number two of the football team sent another rush of power from his mind through his huge body. "FUUUUAAAAAARK!", he bellowed as his orgasm intensified even more. A sixth and seventh load were rushed out off his balls nearly at the same time. The force of the combined blasts pushed his 9 incher from the overstuffed mouth and coated the boyish guy's face with the final part of the seventh load. Even only the last third of that blast was enough the cover most of the guy's face.

Tyler didn't even have time to blink his eyes as the fleshy snake pushed itself from his mouth: one moment it was adding to his overstuffed mouth, the next it covered nearly his entire face in a layer of liquid heat. Another shot hit his face, the sticky goo splattering against his nose and forehead, coating the rest of his face and some of his hair. He felt the paw release the back of his head and his body fell backwards, worn out by the force of the hulking gymnast's orgasm.

Chad breathed in heavily, his mighty chest heaving, as the orgasm faded from his sweaty, muscle-crammed body.  A faint thud made him look down. The smug grin returned on his face at the sight: at his feet the depleted athlete was lying on his back, his face and hair drenched with cum and an obvious wet stain on the front of his kid size sweatpants. After three deep breaths, Chad's body felt fully recovered.

Tyler wiped the thick spunk from his eyes and slowly sat up. He looked up and saw some last hefty drips leak from the slowly deflating cock between the thick quads. His gaze travelled further up along the deep canyon in the center of the majestic eight-pack, over the meaty slabs that formed the armor plate-like chest into the icy blue eyes of the 6'2, 248 pound gymnast. His own flat chest was still heaving as his 5', 87 pound body was still recovering from the experience. His nose was invaded by the odor of the hulking man's sweaty musk mixed with the stench of his cum that filled the room.

"Seems like you enjoyed that even more than me", Chad growled as he began putting on some clothes. "Can't wait to see what this body can do in the gym", he said and walked to the door, "Clean up your mess and get lost".

It appeared that Chad's body could do a lot: he tore through the exercises, breaking every record in the gym. His loud grunts and shouts chased whatever other students from the gym, except for the two freshmen that used to train with Tyler. They offered to spot the massive guy and followed him from exercise to exercise, marveling at the amount of weight he was using.

"8…9…10", Chad grunted and racked the bar on the bench press with the combined help of the two 165 pound athletes.

"Fuck, man. Three sets of ten reps with 500 pounds", they said in disbelief as the huge guy sat up on the bench, "Why did you transfer in here for senior year?".

Chad laughed at the remark, his pumped chest making tears in his tight tank top. "I'm new here. Freshman like you guys", he replied, "I'm in the room next to yours".

The two football players couldn't believe their ears. The biggest guy they'd ever seen was their age. "Sure explains those noises last night", one of them said.

"Most of those came from the two cheerleaders", Chad answered with a smug grin, "Ya guys should have come over to join the action."

Before the guys could react, assistant coach Mr. Blake appeared in the gym and called out to them: "Chad could you join me in my office?".

"Catch ya later guys", Chad said and strutted away from the bench into the office. "What's up, Mr. B?", he asked as he shut the door and faced the assistant coach.

Assistant coach Mr. Blake cleared his throat, trying to hide the intimidation from the huge athlete before his desk. "Well eum… Chad.. you see…", he mumbled, "you took Tyler's muscles by accident…".

"Took back what he stole from me", Chad interrupted, "Not my fault that his weak body couldn't resist being drained into me".

"I'm not blaming you", assistant coach Mr. Blake said quickly, "It was an accident like I said. We could settle things back to normal. Give Tyler his muscles back so he can play and you can go back to gymnastics".

"I'm not giving up my muscles", Chad barked back.

"Well… I see…", assistant coach Mr. Blake let up as his mind tried to come up with a solution, "Why don't you join the football team then? You could become our new star. Look at you. You would be unstoppable on the field".

"Not interested", Chad replied, "I'm feeling more for bodybuilding. Don't ya think this body would like great on stage, Mr. B?". He ripped off his tank top and revealed his heavily muscled torso. His pumped pecs protruded thickly from his chest. He hit a most muscular, making his pecs explode with striations and his meaty arms dig into the protruding mass.

Assistant coach Mr. Blake's mouth went dry at the scene. His eyes widened to saucers at the display of raw strength.

Chad noticed the awe in the assistant coach's eyes while he relaxed his pose and his right hand felt the weight of his pecs. "Get over here, little man", he said, "And worship my muscles".

Assistant coach Mr. Blake instinctively obeyed the huge man's command. He got up from his chair, stepped around the desk and stopped in front of the hulking athlete. He raised his shaking hands and placed them onto the protruding rack. "Wow", he muttered as he felt like he was touching hot concrete. His fingers couldn't dent the fully relaxed, yet rock-hard meat underneath the paper-thin, tanned skin.

"Feel my awesome power", Chad growled as he enjoyed the feeling of being worshipped. He flexed his pecs, making them harden under the frail touch.

Assistant coach Mr. Blake's eyes widened in disbelief as the meaty chest exploded  with striations and veins and pushed his hands open. His dick instantly creamed his boxers, making his body shudder. He fell back with his ass against the desk.

Chad grinned at the reaction and threw a double bicep pose. His arms exploded into perfectly round, 24 inch orbs of hard meat crisscrossed with veins. "Fuck yeah" he growled as he hardened his flex and felt the huge muscle stretch his tanned skin. He grabbed the assistant coach's shirt, lifted him and tossed him atop the desk with his back facing the ceiling.

Before assistant coach Mr. Blake could react, he felt his pants and boxers being yanked down. He heard the huge athlete pull down his own sweatpants and felt the thick head of the man's cock brush against his ass. "No, please", he mumbled.

Chad didn't listen. He grabbed the assistant coach's hip with his left paw and rammed his 9 incher inside the man's ass.

"Ugh", assistant coach Mr. Blake cried out as his clenched defenses were destroyed and the fleshy snake stretched his ass. He grabbed the end of his desk for support, his knuckles turning white from the force of his grasp. The pain prevented him from speaking.

Chad kept his left paw on the other man's hip and placed his right paw casually on his own hip as he began pumping away. His eight-pack rippled on the rhythm of his thrusts. Faster and harder. He pumped his dick in and out like a jackhammer, plowing and destroying the clamping ass. Within a minute orgasm flooded his mighty body and his dick filled the ass.

Assistant coach Mr. Blake grunted in pain as his insides were flooded with the huge man's spunk. His own cock leaked another load against the side of his desk. The pressure in his ass kept building and cum was now steadily flowing out of it along the shaft.

After a good seven loads Chad's orgasm cooled down and he pulled his cock from the worn out ass. A thick flow of his cum followed. He pulled up his pants and left.

Drain the two freshmen.

Or asst coach gets the school counselor to intervene and convince Chad to give up the muscle, but Chad turns the tables and drains the shrink's skill at hypnotism.

And then drain the two freshmen.